Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stay Close

Go down 
+4
Denahi Sandoval
Sitka Sandoval
Sawyer Reynolds
Britt Vause
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Stay Close - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:35 am

Britt couldn't lie, these words made his stomach turn. But he was determined to have faith in his lover. Sawyer was not just any wolf. Sawyer was invincible in Britt's eyes. His superman.
"It's gonna be okay, AJ. Sawyer can still kick his ass." If they were lucky, maybe Shiloh would be caught off guard enough for Sawyer to get the advantage. "So now that that's taken care of, what can I do for you, precious?" He tried to put Sawyer out of his mind. He needed to focus on Ajax now. He hadn't done so for the past month.

Shiloh knew he should have expected Ajax to tell someone, to send someone after him. But he truly hadn't, had thought Ajax loved him too much for that. He knew he deserved it but he was still upset when the man kicked down the door to his home.
But the hurt turned into panic and terror when he realized it was a wolf.
His reaction was not to fight back, it was to cower in fear. This never would have happened if he was with Sitka.
Eventually though, he had made his way to his weapons even though he was fairly sure he was losing too much blood from all the gashes from Sawyer's sharp claws all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:31 am

"Call your guard dog off of Shiloh! I dont give a damn how shitty he is.  I dont want Sawyer to kick his ass.  Just call him and tell him to come back home."  Ajax had doubled over by now, cradling his head in his hands as guilt twisted his stomach.  What if Sawyer truly hurt Shiloh? He knew the man was tough but Sawyer was a werewolf and Ajax could not imagine what it would be like for the hunter to be confronted with his night mares when he was already in such a fragile state. 

Sawyer had been certain that this was going to be easy, especially after Shiloh had immediately cowered when confronted with his claws.  The werewolf had no mercy to speak of though, no matter how frightened the hunter was.  All Sawyer could think about was his mate and the way his eyes had been shining with tears.  The more he thought of it, the harder he swung at Shiloh.  He was relentless in his attack, following the heavily bleeding blonde into his weapons room and even then not letting up in his assault.
Sawyer was only phased when a shot finally rang out.  
For a moment the young wolf hadn't understood what was happening.  The adrenaline pumping through him made it impossible for Sawyer to feel how his abdomen had been stunned by gunshot. Instead the boy merely stared, fear seizing him for the first time as he took notice of Shiloh's trembling hold on a gun.
And the he was looking down at the blood blossoming from his stomach, his jaw falling slack with shock as another shot rang out.
Sawyer made a desperate dive through the hunters window then, his heart dropping as he realized there was blood everywhere.  
It was three minutes later though, when he was sprinting through the forest in an attempt to get back home that the pain hit him. 
It was agonizing enough to immediately drop the werewolf onto his knees, searing and seeming to suck all the energy from his body. 
Was this normal? 
Had he really been shot?
Sawyer almost made a turn for home, overwhelmed by fear and desperately wanting his mother and father.  They always knew what to do when he fucked up.
But then Britt's face was flashing through his mind, and the young werewolf decided that seeking his parents out could wait.  If he was shot, if it was really bad...
He was going to see Britt.
He had to see his mate.
Sawyer was certain that being able to touch his lover would be enough to fix this.
By the time he had actually reached the apartment though, Sawyer wasnt so sure about his mates healing touch.  His condition had continuously deteriorated, the loss of blood draining the color from his face and leaving him sweaty and cold. He was struggling to stand when he finally pressed Britt's door open, so weak that once he was finally inside the threshold he allowed himself to drop completely.
He had done his job.
He was safe now.
He was home.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:04 am

Britt had refused to call Sawyer, instead trying to calm his best friend while the man was gone. He was slightly nervous, having a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. So when he heard the front door open, he was eager to make sure his lover was unharmed.
"Sawyer?" He called out.
No answer.
He immediately panicked, standing and making his way into the other room. He felt his heart stop when he caught sight of his lover, bloody and collapsed on the floor.
"Oh no. No, no, no." The words tumbled past his lips rapidly as he fell to his knees beside the man, tugging him up and into his arms to see what had happened, if he was still breathing. He was relieved to feel the man's heartbeat but he knew it was only going to be there for so much longer if he didn't do something. "Okay, we gotta get your mom. Your mom can handle gunshots." He spoke more to reassure himself, not sure if Sawyer could really hear him. He was tugging his large lover up into his arms when he noticed the black veins radiating outwards from the gunshot wound in his abdomen. He was no doctor, but he was fairly certain that was not normal. He knew the hunters had special weapons meant to kill werewolves but he had no clue if Law had the supplies necessary to fix that. He'd need Bane most likely which was not good. The former hunter still fixed him with deathly glares every time they were in the same room. He could only hope that the hunter would put this aside to help save Sawyer's life. Sawyer was Breccan's friend after all.
"Ajax!" He didn't realize he was crying again until he called out to his best friend and heard his voice crack. "You were right, he's hurt! I-I gotta go to Jesse's." He would have felt awful for leaving his best friend again after what he'd just gone through, but this was a life or death situation.
And then he was out of the door, struggling to carry Sawyer downstairs as quickly as possible while tears blurred his vision.

Shiloh was relieved when the wolf was finally out of his home. But there was still the problem of the blood pooling on the floor around him. He was fairly certain Sawyer had hit something important.
All that training so a wolf could never hurt him again and yet, he was still nothing without Sitka.
What did he do now? Sit here and let himself bleed out? There wasn't an actual hospital for another few miles and he didn't have time for that.
Sitka was his only option. He merely hoped the man didn't let him die like he deserved to.
He started making his way to Sitka's house, starting at a slow jog but by the halfway point he was at a limp until finally, he was crawling by the time he made it onto the porch, pounding on the front door as his face paled.
"Sitka!" He cried out. "I-I need you!"
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:40 am

"Britt, thop crying on me okay?"  Sawyer mumbled listlessly, one of his hands moving up to weakly swipe at one of the boys eyes. "You know I hate it when you cry.  And there'th no reathon for it.  I did good. Im going to be fine, im a werewolf, 'member?"  The young werewolf was slurring his words now, his green eyes, usually so vibrant and lively were dulling more and more by the second. "Tho put me down. I don't want to move anymore."  Any kind of shifting caused his entire body to to ache unbearably, but the werewolf was unable to simply let himself be carried.  Even in his condition, Sawyer was still attempting to find his footing and bring some of the weight off of his mate. 
Law was waiting for them outside on the porch, his cigarette burning down so quickly it seemed as though the man were eating them instead of smoking them.   He had immediately sensed that something was wrong with his pup, something terrible.

Sitka had been up in his bedroom singing Leotie a soft lullaby in order to put the tiny infant to sleep.  He already had a schedule made for the boy in order to keep him healthy and stable, so when he heard banging on his front door, the native was immediately put on edge.
Someone was interrupting his Leotie time.
The initial anger drained away though as Sitka recognized the voice calling out his name.  
Shiloh.
No matter how wounded or angry he had been with the man, Sitka could never stomach thinking of him hurt.
"Sitka is coming! Sitka will get you!"  The native was stumbling down the stairs, Leotie still tucked safely against his chest.  Leaving the child alone was not an option for the native, but he immediately regretted that once he wretched his door open to lay eyes on Shiloh's crumpled form.
"O-Oh no.  Not Sitka's sweetest one!"  Grief was already rushing up to cut off the native's breathing.  He carefully knelt to take Shiloh into his arms, cradling the heavily bleeding blonde against his other shoulder in order to carry them all inside. It had been like slow motion to Sitka, seeing his lovers face splattered with blood and then taking in the broken form of his body.  The man would never forget it, how time froze when he realized what his reality would truly be if he lost Shiloh.
Everything after that was a blur to the hunter.  He placed Leotie in his tiny makeshift bed, just a small cot made from sheets and leathers to keep the tiny infant warm and centered. And then everything was about Shiloh.
His heart beat, his bleeding, all the reopened scars and the way he was trembling.
"Oh heavens no, look at you, my sweetest Shiloh."  Sitka's was doing his best to keep composure, something that was normally so easy for him.  But this was his lover, the only thing beside Leotie that he had left in the world.
The native couldn't help but quiver under the weight of losing him.
"Sitka will fix it. You do not worry, you rest and Sitka will fix you. Us. He will fix everything as long as the sweet one recovers.  Sitka swears it."  The man was whispering rapidly as he moved around Shiloh, his hands quick and skilled even as they trembled to to cut away the blonde's clothes.  He was assessing all the injuries, trying to figure out where the blood was coming from and what had to be handled first.
He was much to busy to realize that he was all but sobbing over the boys broken body. 
"Sitka will make you okay again.  Sitka is sorry he wasnt there to protect you, Awenasa." My home.  "But Sitka will fix it."
It seemed to be all the could say, he would fix it.
God he prayed he could fix it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:53 am

"M'sorry for crying, baby." Britt kept his voice low to avoid sobbing openly. He was trying to keep calm. Well, he was trying to stay as calm as possible. He was grateful to find Dallas and Law waiting outside for them. He'd done well. They could help.
They would still need Bane though. So he ran straight past Law and Dallas and into the house, begging them to follow him.
"Bane!" He cried out, not even realizing that he looked like a crazy person, sobbing in front of all these people he normally would never have let see him so weak, barging into the living room covered in blood. "You have to help!" He begged when he found the hunter, sitting on the couch with Danny and Bellamy. "A-A hunter shot him!" He was grateful when Dallas made his way over, scooping Sawyer out of his arms and darting up to his lover's workroom.
Bane merely looked at the sobbing boy for a moment. If it was Britt who was in danger of dying, he would be perfectly content letting it happen. But Sawyer... Sawyer had not truly done anything to him besides mate with Britt. He couldn't punish him for that.
So he merely stood, following Law and Dallas up the stairs so he could assess the wound and see just what the hunter had done.
This left Britt kneeling in front of the couch, now sobbing openly into his hands, covered in Sawyer's blood. He couldn't help himself. Fear had never gripped his heart like this before. There was only one memory that even came close.
When he'd heard Bellamy could be dying, the night the man had ended up getting the bite. Even though that was long after they'd separated, he was still terrified to think that the soldier could really be gone.

Shiloh wasn't sure he'd ever seen Sitka this distraught before. He was immediately relieved to be back in this home, with his bears claw hovering over him. Even if he died, he knew it would be okay. Sitka was here.
"I'm so sorry, Sitka, for hurting you like I did. I-I never meant to. I promise." The blonde murmured softly, hazy blue eyes locking on the Native working on him. "You're calling me Awenasa again. Am I your sweetest one again, bear? I hope so. I just fucked up really bad, Sitka."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Bellamy had been holding his mother when Bane barged into the home.  The soldier had seen combat before, he had witnessed death first hand.
But none of that had ever quite devastated him in the way it did to see his first love collapsing in front of the couch, his entire body seemingly drenched in blood.  The soldier was unable to stop himself from moving then, even as Sawyer snapped at him to keep his hands away from Britt.  Bellamy ignored the young werewolf completely, his hands strong and careful as they pressed around the redhead's lithe and quivering body.  He had to assure himself that the boy was okay, that all this blood was not draining out of the boy he had moved more than life itself.  
"Shhhh, Britt sweetheart calm down.  You've got to breathe, remember?"   The solider's voice was a soothing whisper, his hand gentle as he rubbed circles into the redhead's shoulders.  By now he had gathered the boy completely into his arms, tucking Britt against his chest just as he had done on some nights after they had finished making love.
"Everything is alright now.  You are safe.  Sawyer is safe.  Ive got you. And if you need me to i'll even go check on him.  But you just gotta breathe easy for me baby." 

Sawyer was sluggish and groggy with blood loss, but the young werewolf was still conscious enough to feel the loss of his mate as they were being separated.  He could tell that he was with his father now.  He knew Dallas's touch by heart, and the mans scent had always meant safety for him.  And still though, the young werewolf found himself waiting to feel Britt back at his side.  He couldn't bare the thought of  Bellamy wiping the boys tears away.  That was his job.  
Britt had to be coming.
His mate wouldnt let Bellamy replace him.

"Speak no more, Sitka's sweet one. You must rest."  The Native pressed a trembling hand against Shiloh's chest as though that would be enough to convince the man that he was forgiven.  "Breathe, do not close your eyes.  Never let Sitka see your eyes closed."  The man had already retrieved his large box of medical supplies, and he was hurriedly working to stitch and cauterize all of the deeper more life threatening wounds. It was a wonder how he was able to keep going with the way his eyes were blurred and his hands were shaking, but the native forced himself to continue.  It was this now, or bury Shiloh later.
Sitka refused to entertain that thought of loss.  There would be no more losing people.  He would not allow it.  Not this time. 
Not his sweet one.
"Sitka calls you Awenasa because you are Sitka's home, no matter what has happened between us. You can be Sitka's sweetest one again, you can be anything you want to be as long as you live."  The natives chest heaved with the force of a broken sob, his tears falling steadily onto his lovers tattered body. "Who will call Sitka their bear if it is not you? It must be you.  It must always be you."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

"I-It's not alright." Britt shook his head, finding that it was remarkably easy to sink back into Bellamy's embrace as if he'd never left it at all. The soldier's arms still felt like home. Not like Sawyer's, but they were still safe, warm. "What if he dies? And it's all my fault." He was still trembling as he buried his face into the crook of the man's neck, wetting it with his tears. He would never forgive himself if Sawyer died trying to do a task he had told him to do. There was no doubt, it was his fault. "I-I gotta go check on him." He was still gasping short shallow breaths as he tried to stop the oncoming panic attack. He had used to have them a lot when he was a child, on the nights when his father had been particularly wrathful. He hadn't had one in years though. Sawyer had never witnessed one, but Bellamy had. He'd witnessed it on a night Britt had nearly been attacked while walking over to Bellamy's home. It had shaken him visibly, the first time he'd ever had an occurrence like that. He could recall the way the soldier had held him, reassured him everything was alright. And it was that memory that calmed him now.
He wanted to stay here in Bellamy's arms until he could breathe normally again. But he knew Sawyer needed him.
God, he didn't want to see it.
But Sawyer needed him.

"I thought you hated me." Shiloh breathed out a sigh of relief, though he was still pale from all the blood loss. "You'll always be my bear. Mine." He could die happy now, knowing that Sitka still loved him. He was still Sitka's sweetest one.
But even though he could die happy if needed, he wanted to live for Sitka. He couldn't let Sitka be all alone.
Despite Sitka saying he should stop talking, he wanted to keep going. That way he would know if it was getting worse, if it became harder for him to speak, if his speech began to slur. He wanted to know. So he decided to talk.
"D-did I hear a baby crying earlier?" He hadn't really realized what he was hearing earlier, but now he was remembering, understanding what it had been. He could still hear a faint cooing from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:09 pm

"Hey, he wont die and nothing is your fault sweetheart. "  The words were like lead in the soldiers mouth. He hadn't seen Britt while he'd been in such a dire state, but here the boy was, quivering against his chest all because of Sawyer.  
Britt loved him.
Despite how that truth caused the mans heart to constrict, he held Britt tightly anyways, even rocking the boy slightly as though he were an infant.  
The soldier was pulled from his brooding as he realized Britt was beginning to have a panic attack.  Bellamy immediately caught the boys face in his hands, forcing Britt to look at him and only him.  
"Listen to me baby, you cant do anything for him right now.  My mom will take care of it though.  We need to focus on getting you to breathe. Just breathe Britt."  The soldier pressed a soothing hand against Britt's trembling chest, trying to guide the boy into taking deeper breaths.  

"Do not speak of foolish things.  Sitka could never hate you.  You are everything.  The mornings and the nights and all the things in between. The entire world, you are that for Sitka."  Even while speaking, the mans hands never stopped moving.  He was frantic about halting Shiloh's bleeding, feeling as though he wouldnt be able to breathe if the man lost any more color.  There had been too much loss in Sitka's like already.
His parents, his little bird and Denahi....
Shiloh had been the only thing that had kept him going after all of his grief.
"Sitka can't lose you.  H-He can't.  You shouldnt be like this.  You should have been home and safe with Sitka.  He should not have left you alone. Sitka is so sorry, he did not protect his sweet one. Sitka will do better. Sitka will do anything to see you well again."
The man was being eaten alive by guilt.  What if Shiloh hadn't made it home to him in time?  What if his last words to his sweetest one had been those harsh and hateful things he'd said out of hurt and anger?
Shiloh had to know he did not mean it.
"Sitka does not think you are a monster.  He said so because he was hurting.  H-He thought you were in love with another and it tore him apart. He did not mean it- I-Sitka did not mean it."  The native was fumbling over words, tears still coursing down his cheeks like water over dark rock.  "You are no monster.  You are Sitka's sweetest one and he needs you to know that. He cannot sleep without seeing the soft curves of your face.  He cannot rest unless he knows you are safe.  Sitka loves you.  You are not a monster." 
The man was so distraught that he had almost missed Shiloh's question, but when the man came back to it a quivering smile managed its way to his lips. 
"You did hear crying, my sweet.  It was a baby, Sitka's baby.  His name is Leotie, for Kenai." 
Another heart wrenching sob came as the man looked down at the broken form of his lover, fear seizing him as he considered what it would be if Shiloh didnt make it to hold his baby.  "S-Sitka cannot wait for you to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:52 pm

It was like magic, how easily the soldier was able to calm him down. It helped when the man forced him to look at him. He focused on the rolling ocean waves that were the man's eyes and they immediately put him at ease. The man's strong hand on his chest helped as well and he made an effort to try and slow his breathing.
"Thank you." His words still trembled as he spoke, but at least he could breathe now, could stop feeling like the world was falling to pieces around him for a second. "I really do have to go though." Sawyer would be wondering where he was. If the man died... he had to be there to say goodbye. He was just hoping it didn't come to that. "Would you come with me?" Britt asked hesitantly. "Just walk upstairs with me?" He knew Sawyer wouldn't want the man in the room but Bellamy kept him calm when Sawyer was not readily available. He knew it wasn't fair to ask Bellamy anything more after all he'd already done but he felt like he needed it.

"I could never love someone like I love you, bear. You're my entire world. You don't have to be sorry, I was the one who fucked up. I deserved everything you said to me." It had hurt worse than anything those wolves or Sawyer could have done to him. But he had deserved it. He had left Sitka alone at a time when the Native needed him. He hated himself for it. "But I'm going to be okay and I'm going to be better for you, I promise." He knew he could do it. He had faith in the growth he'd made over the past month. "And I can't wait to hold Leotie. He's going to be wonderful, I'm sure." He paused then, thinking over what he wanted to say next. He wasn't sure it was the right time but he wanted to say it now, wanted to let Sitka know that he truly meant he was making a change. "If we're going to be raising him together, I think there's something I better ask you, bear. Will you be my boyfriend?" He gave a tired smile, clearly happy even though he was still in immense pain. It felt amusing to him to be asking Sitka this like they were merely giddy teenagers in high school. He felt like their connection was so strong that they were already basically married. But still, they had never made it official.

Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:01 pm

"I..."  Bellamy hesitated, his chest feeling as though it were on the verge of a cave in as he gaze at Britt, the former love of his life.
And now the boy was in love with someone else, and he was requesting that Bellamy lead him up those stairs and sit on stand by why he mourned another man.
For most it would have been too much to ask.
But not for Bellamy.  Nothing Britt needed was too much for the soldier.  He would get it done come hell or high water, just to see the boy happy again.
"Of course I can, Britt.  I can do anything for you."  The man was already standing, Britt cradled carefully like an infant against his chest.  "Just keep in mind that you have to keep breathing.  If you need to cry, if you need to be held then im right here for that.  And if you start to panic im here for that too, but you have to keep breathing for me." It never failed to strike the soldier whenever he could see Britt's chest heaving in struggle. 

"Sitka has been yours since the very beginning of everything.  He believes we were of the same star."  The man whispered tearfully, his hands still trembling even as he finished stitching up the last of the life threatening gashes. Sitka was completely drenched in Shiloh's blood by now, the sight of it staining his hands enough to draw a distressed whine from the native.  This wasn't like it had been when he'd first brought Shiloh home from that basement. The boy wasn't some stranger he had gone to rescue anymore.  Shiloh was the most precious thing in his life and to see the man so broken had Sitka crumbling at his very foundation. "And it goes without saying that you belong to Sitka.  It is why he felt as though the world were ending when he walked in to find another man in your bed." The native was still working to clean and bandage the rest of Shiloh's injuries, his touch feather soft even as his fingers quivered.  The only thing keeping him together now was the soft sound of Leotie's cooing in the back ground.  His miracle baby.
"Would you like to see Sitka's little one? When Sitka felt as though he were dying, Leotie made it better.  He could make you better."  The native was mumbling rapidly, leaving Shiloh for only a moment to move across the room and shift Leotie's cot.  He brought the bundle of blankets over to rest on a pallet next to Shiloh, careful not to touch his baby with stained hands. But this way at least his lover would be able to see the boy.
"Now Sitka is going to get you a blood transfusion.  He is afraid for you if nothing is done for what you have lost."  The man knew they were the same type, he had been forced to get tests run on Shiloh after pulling him from the basement for fear of one of those beasts having transmitted some disease.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:40 pm

"You're so sweet." Britt sniffled lightly as he hid his face in the man's chest. After all he'd done to Bellamy, how he'd hurt him, the man was still willing to help him, even though it was another man he was crying over. "Fuck, I don't deserve this." Now was not the best time to start feeling guilty over how their relationship had ended but he couldn't help himself with his emotions already so high. "You should hate me, Bellamy. I thought you did. But here you are... and you're being so fucking nice to me."

"Oh he's gorgeous." Shiloh smiled softly as he glanced over at the cooing infant now reaching out at him. He had not thought the baby was truly Sitka's, but he was somewhat nervous anyways. What if Sitka had had a baby with someone else? But now, looking at the child, it was clear that it was not biologically Sitka's. It had creamy white skin, dirty blonde hair, and piercing green eyes, nothing like the Native's caramel colored skin, deep brunette locks and even darker black eyes. Shiloh wondered how he'd gotten it, but that could wait for later. For now, he was content to smile at the newborn. "How are you doing a blood transfusion?" He questioned then. "Where are you getting blood from?" He paused, realizing that there was only one option here. "I don't want to take yours, Sitka."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:35 am

The soldier was completely caught off guard by Britt's words of guilt.  He had never wanted that from the boy, especially not at a time such as this when he so obviously needed to focus on himself.  "Britt baby, how were you ever able to convince yourself that I hated you? I...I loved you...I love you so much that I can look past what happened without ever feeling the slighted anger towards you.  I just dont have it in me."  The soldier's fingertips tenderly stroked their way down the curve of Britt's cheek. "It wouldnt be fair. I should have known better, and thats not your fault. You didnt.....You didnt understand what it would be like when I was really gone and I understand that you couldnt handle it. I was never hateful.  I just hurt.  And I missed you.  And then you fell in love with someone else and I hurt all over again.  But I love you and that makes it worth all the hurt, just being able to hold you and know that you're safe. My feelings for you will never change, even if we do." 

"Sitka did not ask permission."  The native answered immediately, his dark eyes fierce and daring.  There would be no argument over this.  Not now.  If Shiloh wanted to be angry with him later then so be it,  but at least they would have a later together.  If this didnt happen...
"Sitka is not doing it for only you.  He is doing it for himself and for his Leotie.  We need you with us.  To be a family we need our sweetest one to complete us." The hunter reached out with a dark and trembling hand to push Shiloh's blonde curls away from his face, aching desperately to see some brightness in the mans blue eyes to assure himself that he was not yet out of time. "You remember your first night with Sitka?  How you were so quiet whiled he cared for you?  He needs that again.  He needs you to rest and build up strength.  You are wasting yourself by speaking nonsense to me.  Rest and look at our baby, do you see him?"  Sitka motioned to Leotie once more, wanting so desperately to hold the boy for a moment but knowing that there was no time.  "Look at him.  He needs you."
The native was setting up his makeshift tubing then, movements careful and precise to assure that it would function properly.  Sitka had no room for error.  His sweetest one's life was threatening to slip through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:55 am

"I... I'm just sorry." Britt spoke gently. Never had he apologized for how he'd ended things between them. He had just avoided Bellamy. He wasn't sure they'd spoken since then until now. "I'm really glad you don't hate me even though you should. Like the rest of your family." He sighed heavily, wiping at his still teary eyes as they got upstairs. "I won't make you come in... just thank you, Bellamy. Really." It was hard to stand here and talk to the man as if they were almost strangers when once they'd been so much more than that. He leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to the man's jaw before slipping into Law's workroom.

"Okay, bear." Shiloh sighed heavily but he did as the man said and relaxed, deciding to obey. "For Leotie, for our baby." He murmured with a smile. He had never thought of himself as a father but now that it was happening, it didn't seem so bad He was even kind of excited to raise this baby with Sitka.
So he had to live.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:23 am

Bellamy ached to see the boy go, but he understood that it was what Britt needed, to be with the man he loved.
The soldier didn't leave though, despite the hollow feeling in his chest.  Even if Britt hadnt asked him to, the man would never be able to walk away knowing that his first love might be needing him.  So Bellamy stayed, taking watch just outside the door so that Britt would always have somewhere to turn.
Law was hovering over Sawyer's chest, a long pair of tweezers clutched tight between his fingers as he worked to remove the shards of bullet that had lodged into the young werewolf's abdomen.   The black veins were still radiating from the wound, and Sawyer's skin had seemingly taken on a dull shine. The boy had been unconscious, his body overwhelmed by pain and unable to support any function.  But as soon as Britt entered the werewolf was jerking to sit up, green eyes snapping open in search of his mate.  He could sense tell when Britt was near, and despite his loss of consciousness he had been missing the boy. 

"The small one is fond of the ceiling in our room, and his favorite toy seems to be Sitka's hair."  The native had taken up explaining to Shiloh what all he had missed with the boy in the two days he had been gone.  Forty eight hours didnt sound like much but in reality Sitka was already extremely bonded with the infant. Simply speaking of the boy soothed him.  "He wakes just before sun up for his bottle and then enjoys sitting on the porch and listening to the birds stirring before his afternoon nap.   He babbles so beautifully too, and hardly ever cries.  He is a wonderful little soul.  Sitka is so proud that he is ours.  You will love him, skops."  By now the man was managing their transfusion despite his limited supplies, determined that his sweet one would live to see Leotie grow.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:01 am

"I'm here." Britt spoke softly as he made his way to the man's side, taking a deep breath to keep himself calm. Sawyer needed him to be the rock right now, the strong one. "I love you so much, Sawyer, you know that?" He grasped one of Sawyer's hands as he took a seat beside him, watching as Bane re-entered the room with a small case in his hands. He sat the case down on a free worktable and Britt glanced over to see what was inside, hoping it was what would heal Sawyer.
Inside were many long sleek black bullets. He wasn't sure what was special about them, but he was guessing it was why Sawyer's wound wasn't healing on its own.
They were wolfsbane bullets. The only way to heal the wound was to burn one of them and press the ashes into the bullet hole. Alongside the bullets was a small vial which was what Bane pulled out now. The vial was full of ashes of one of the bullets already, to save time. He had kept that ever since Bellamy was turned so if he ever happened to be shot with one of these, he would have this ready to go. He extended it the vial to Law then, assuming the man knew what to do since he was the wolf doctor after all.
"Is it going to hurt him?" Britt questioned Bane softly. He knew even if it would hurt, they had no other choice if they wanted Sawyer to live. Britt simply wanted to be prepared to comfort the man.
"I don't know from experience but it's supposed to be excruciating." Bane informed. "It's not something that happens often so I don't know. Most wolves that are shot do not have a former hunter to provide them with the antidote."
Britt nodded, murmuring a soft thank you. They were lucky to have Bane.

"I'm sure I will love him." Shiloh chuckled. "We seem to have a lot in common already. My favorite toy is also your hair." He spoke teasingly despite his pain and exhaustion, grinning weakly up at his lover. "I can't blame him for liking to play with it, it's beautiful." He murmured. "I can't wait to get to know him. I love him already." Their precious baby.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:21 am

"Bane,"  Law was steadily working, but the werewolf took a moment to reach out and grasp at Bane's hand. He squeezed tightly, his blue eyes gleaming with gratitude. "Thank you."  He understood that Sawyer's being with Britt hurt Bellamy, but even still, the hunter was helping him save his sons life and Law would forever be indebted to him. 
The doctor was turning back to his son then though, afraid that Sawyer would pass from blood loss if he didn't hurry.
"Dallas, I need you to hold him down."  Law had done this procedure before, but never had his hands ever trembled in such a way.  He had always been such a calm and collected physician, but the man was affected each time he looked down to see his baby's paling face. "This is going to hurt.  He might jerk and I need him still, oui."  The man was tempted to snap at Britt each time he noticed the boys presence, but Sawyer was clutching so desperately at his hands, Law couldnt bare to separate them. 
He'd deal with Britt later. 

"If anything ever happens to you, Sitka will shear it off completely."  The native threatened softly, an attempt to give his lover another reason to keep fighting.  "If the sweet one dies, all things beautiful and golden with go with him, so you must not go."  The man bent down press a quivering kiss against Shiloh's forehead. "Awenasa must stay with Sitka, always." Even in the two days they had been apart, Sitka had never imagined raising Leotie by himself.  The native had held faith and prayed that Shiloh would come home.
But god, not like this.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Dallas nodded, immediately shifting so he would have more strength to hold his son still.
"Just breathe, Trafalgar. He's going to be okay." He reassured his lover. Sawyer had to be okay. And they couldn't have Law's hands shaking like they were.
He reached out then, resting one arm across the boy's chest, reaching from shoulder to shoulder to pin him down. The other clawed hand came down on his son's stomach where there was not a bullet wound. "Alright, go now." He nodded, holding the boy down as he waited. Britt clutched tightly at his lover's hand, his eyes still shining with tears. He could not remember the last time he'd done this much crying.

"I'll always stay with you, bear. I promise. I'm not going anywhere." Shiloh was determined now to stay here for his lover, for their new baby. They were going to have a new life together, as an official couple and parents. This was their new beginning. "I'm fighting to stay here with you, bear, but you gotta hurry. I want to be better and hold Leotie." He smiled softly up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:04 pm

The young werewolf was cooing up at Britt despite the pain radiating throughout his body.  No matter how he felt, seeing his mates tears still felt like the hardest blow.  He had made Britt cry, and he could hardly bare it. Sawyer didn't even notice when Dallas stretched out across him to keep him held down, he was too consumed in his struggle of trying to lift a hand high enough to wipe away Britt's tears. 
But then Law was packing his bullet wound with ash, and Sawyer was immediately struggling to arch his way off the bed.  The young werewolf howled and snapped his jaws blindly at Dallas, even striking out in an attempt to kick his mother away.  He couldnt understand  that he needed to have this done.  All Sawyer knew was the pain.  Even Britt seemed to fade away for those few moments. 

"It will be a while before my sweet one is strong enough to hold our Leotie on his own, but Sitka promises that as soon as he has you safe, stable and resting he will help you support the little one long enough to put him to sleep. You could sing to him tonight.  My song bird likes his lullaby's."  Sitka explained in a hoarse whisper, his throat feeling raw from his previous panic. He was still on edge, but at this point the native was certain that they could make it through this.  He simply had to keep a close watch on his lover to make sure none of his wounds popped a stitch or any other complications arose.  "You can take your hand though,"  Sitka was already moving to gently wipe his lovers hand clean of blood before guiding it over to Leotie's cot.  He pressed Shiloh's hand against the tiny infants chest, whispering a soft prayer over them before going back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:13 pm

"Get his feet." Dallas commanded Britt, not even looking like he was struggling to keep his son held down. But he was struggling internally, merely praying the boy would be alright. He hated to watch him suffer like this. But he had to stop trying to kick Law. If he hurt the man, they were screwed. Law was the only one who could handle this. He had faith in his lover.
Britt didn't question it, merely moving forward to grasp one of his lover's ankles as Bane stepped forward to take the other. Britt looked slightly in pain at having to hear Sawyer's desperate howling but he knew it had to be done. He just wished it was him instead.

"Hey there, little guy." Shiloh cooed softly, stroking the baby's chest gently as it reached out to try and grab his hand with both of its own. It was precious. He hadn't held a baby since Wiley was younger and that felt so long ago now. And even that, he hardly remembered. But this, this was different. Even if Leotie wasn't biologically his, it was his baby. His and Sitka's. He wanted to hold it and never let go. "He's so precious, Sitka."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 pm

"Don't fucking touch me!" Sawyer snarled at his father, green eyes frantic as they searched once more for for his mate.  He was too delirious to realize that the boy had gone to down to hold his legs.  "Where ith Britt?  I want my fucking Brittany dad!" 
To hear Sawyer asking for the boy made Law sick to his stomach.  It was all Britt's fault that this had happened.  He wasnt sure how yet but he already knew that the redhead had been involved and this was unforgivable.
"Dallas, shut him up oui!  I need to focus and im only seconds from losing my shit!"  The doctor wanted perfection for his son, but he couldnt do that with the boy's agonized howling.  "I just need a little more time.  And then I can stitch it up." 

"Oh, Sitka knows.  The little one is precious.  Tell him that, Sitka thinks he likes to hear it."  The tiny infant seemed to brighten immediately whenever he whispered such sweet words, really anything the native did seemed to have Leotie grinning. "Do you see how his eyes shine? Nuttah...That is what Sitka has taken to calling him.  My heart."  The hunter explained softly as he reached out to gently wipe blood away from Shiloh's face.  "Our little one will grow so beautifully...He reminds Sitka of the sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Britt looked back up at his lover with pained eyes, trying to reassure him that he was still here. But he didn't want to move and further upset Dallas by not doing as the man asked.
"I can't shut him up and hold him down at the same time." Dallas snapped lightly. He didn't mean to snap at his lover, especially not when the man was working and hurting just as terribly as he was but he was simply stressed, trying to block out his son's howling.
Finally, Bane growled softly.
"Damnit, just go shut him up." The former hunter snapped over at Britt. "I'll take care of it."
Britt did not need to be told twice, darting up to Sawyer's side again as Bane leaned across to try and get both of the boy's feet while not getting in Law's way.
"I'm right here, babe. I'm right here." Britt cooed softly as he took his lover's face in his hands, forcing the boy to look at him. "Don't think about it, just look at me, okay?"

The baby did seem to have taken to Sitka very quickly, probably because it was the nicest he'd ever been handled. He adored the man's soft hands and long hair. It was indeed his favorite toy. He was stretching out now, reaching for it and whining softly because the Native was too far away.
"He smiles whenever you speak." Shiloh noted, chuckling softly. "And giggles when you touch him. I think you're already his heart too. I like that though, Nuttah."
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 am

Sawyer immediately fell limp as his mate's hands pressed against his cheeks, the pain fading out as Britt's blue ocean eyes consumed him.  He could handle this as long as there was something else to focus on, something so important as his lover and the tears still lining the boys gaze.  "Y-You're really pretty Britt.  I don't tell you enough. I thould have told you more. You're gorgeouth. I love you." He could feel his mothers hands on him, packing his abdomen with ash and attempting to close the wound with stitches.  It was agonizing.
But still, nothing pained him like the quiver in Britt's lips. How his chest seemed to be heaving.
He smelled scared.
And that terrified Sawyer.
If Britt was scared enough to cry, then he had fair reason to worry.

"Sitka already has many names for our little one.  He has become Sitka's entire world in only two moons."  The native finished bandaging a final gash on Shiloh's shoulder before moving to sanitize his hands and reach out to the tiny infant. Carefully his fingertips caressed over the soft tuft of blonde that gleamed atop the boys head. It constantly reminded him of an angel's halo.
His little Angel...
"When Sitka was forced to come home alone, he had not been sure what to do.  It was not a home anymore and he had felt as though his life had run its course.  But the little one was waiting on Sitka here, to give him a reason to go on.  He truly is Sitka's miracle baby.  He even seems to have healed Sitka's sweetest one."  At least Shiloh was talking more now, not writhing and bleeding out on his floor.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:50 am

"I love you too, Sawyer. I fucking love you more than life itself. God, I love you and I should tell you that more often. You tell me I'm gorgeous all the time." He gave a teary smile to his lover, leaning in to press a kiss to the man's forehead. "You're gonna be alright, okay? I promise it's almost over. I would leech for you if I could, babe. But you're gonna be okay soon and we're gonna go home and we're gonna fucking cuddle on the couch like you always like to do and watch whatever stupid movie you want, okay? We just have to wait a little bit more. You're gonna be fine." Britt was rarely so emotional with his lover, and never in front of the boy's parents. But he couldn't help it now. Now, he was willing to tell Sawyer whatever he needed to get him to hang in there. And he meant every word he said, even though he always teased Sawyer about how soft he was and how cuddling was a pain in his ass.

"I think he did." Shiloh nodded, heaving a sigh of relief as he felt as if it were over, he was really going to be fine. He looked over and could not help but laugh as he witnessed the tiny infant reaching out to finally get a hold of Sitka's long black locks, giggling gleefully as he tugged, his tiny fist full of it. "I guess you meant it when you said that was his favorite toy." He'd thought Leotie was happy already, but he was beaming now, babbling even louder than before.
Back to top Go down
Bellamy Odair

Bellamy Odair

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:41 am

"I want to watch the old Jameth bond movieth."  Sawyer managed a wincing smile, his body still relaxing for the most part.  He had convinced his father that he was alright enough to sit still by himself now as long as he could hold Britt's hand.  The worst of it seemed to be over.  His abdomen was still searing but Law had gone on to patching him now, no longer plunger his fingers into the wound in order to pack it tight.  
"And I want you to wear the red thweater.  My thweater.  It'th my favorite on you."  The young werewolf's eyes had slipped shut, as though he were imagining himself as back home on Britt's couch, holding the boy flush against his chest and complaining about his having to watch the note book.  It was much better than his current reality.  

"Oh yes, the tiny one does love Sitka's hair.  Even his first night, it was all our sunny day would hold besides Sitka's hands to keep from crying."  The native bent down to coo softly at the infant, one of his tanned fingers dropping down to stroke the boys cheek.  "And he responds well to his Edoda." Father. Sitka was claiming the infant as his and Shiloh's completely, never for once entertaining the possibility of handing the boy off to someone else.  Leotie was his heart.  No one could take that away from him. "Our Halona sleeps in our bed. He has not left Sitka's side, and Sitka is not looking to change that."  The native already had several names of fondness for the boy, this one, Halona meaning 'Of happy fortune.'  Sitka felt it was fitting, being that no matter what the child did, he brought happiness and blessings with him.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:57 am

"Alright, I'll wear that and even deal with your shitty choice in movies, babe. All for you." Britt cooed softly, attempting to joke and stop his tears. Sawyer was okay. The worst was over. He was going to make it. He was not going to be responsible for his lover's death.
But he was still at fault for this, he knew. He would still have to answer to Law and Dallas later.
At least Sawyer was okay.
"I love you so much." He sighed softly, leaning in to press a kiss to the man's forehead.

"That sounds great to me. I can't wait to hold him." Shiloh smiled sweetly as he watched the two most precious things in his world now, both of them seeming so happy. It was wonderful. Just two days ago he'd felt like his life was ending. And now it was back and better than it had ever been before. He had everything he needed.
Leotie had cooed happily at Sitka's finger on his cheek, seemingly pushing back against it before turning his head and taking the finger into his mouth, gnawing on it with his still toothless gums as his tiny hands came to grip the man's hand and hold it in place. He still managed to giggle all the while, kicking his feet happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Close   Stay Close - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Close
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next