Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Family Reunion.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 pm

"We can do that, no problem." Payne murmured, responding to Andy's kiss before initiating another of his own. "I'll kiss you til my lips hurt, Dandy." He found his hands entangling in the lavender colored hair, pressing the man closer. "Come on, take me to your place. Or we can go somewhere else if you'd like it better there."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm

"No, I want to take you home to my bed.  Thats always where I pictured it happening at."  That was the first place anyways, but over time Anderson had pictured them making love nearly everywhere, even the fifty yard line on the field where Payne played football. 
So much that he had wanted...
And he had having to settle with this.  A teaser to show him what was being taken.
Anderson was woozy once more at the thought of losing the boy in his arms, his constant Payne.  It was all consuming and unbearable.  The young werewolf had to focus on counting their kisses in order to steady himself once more.  At least he had more kisses to come.  Payne could not go until he got his millionth kiss.
And maybe even after, Anderson wasnt sure he could bare letting go.
"Your dad wont be looking for you if you leave?"  It was an after thought as Andy was already carrying them back across town to his apartment.  Piper could kiss both their asses as far as he was concerned, but  Anderson was forever tender and concerned with Payne and his well being, even more so than his own.
Way more so than his own.
What was he going to do without Payne to take care of him?  Sure he could feed himself but it was always junk food.  His lover was always the one to make him eat anything healthy.  Payne stopped him from spending all night playing video games so that he could function well enough to attend college the next day.  Injuries? Anderson hardly believed in going to the doctors, only if he felt as though he were dying.  With Payne it never got that far.
The boy was everything.
His entire world.
And tonight he was supposed to be saying goodbye? Taking all those precious things and their kisses along with him? 
Oh god, no. 
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:51 pm

"He might not be happy about it but he'll know I'm with you. I told him I was going to talk to you." Payne could feel his heart pounding in his chest, anticipating the night to come. He knew how furious Piper would be if he knew this was happening, but it didn't matter now. He wanted this. He had been planning on doing it soon anyways. He just hoped Piper wouldn't be able to find out. Jace might be able to smell it on him later but he didn't think his mother would tell. Jace hated when Piper acted like a strict father.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:53 pm

"Hah.  Im surprised his ass let you have that much slack.  I mean, I always knew he was strict kinda because you were never allowed to stay out past like, ten thirty.  And I get that he's upset right now but holy shit.  He's worse than even the television dads.  Bill Cosby and Uncle Phil had more chill than your dad." Anderson chuckled softly, craning his head back to present Payne with the slowly healing bruise at his chin.  "I didn't want to piss superdad off anymore but my boo-boo hurts and you gotta kiss it better." If this was to be his last night with Payne, then he was going to take full advantage and soak up all the love possible.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Payne couldn't help but smirk lightly, even if this was childish. He leaned in, gently pressing his lips against the bruise, lingering there for a moment before pulling back.
"Is it all better?" He questioned with a smile, his arms still tight around the man. He let his lips move back in then, just trailing kisses along his boyfriend's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:54 pm

"Awh shit, thats hella better now."  Anderson murmured lowing in his appreciation, still craning his chin to give Payne plenty of room even as he carried them back home to his apartment. Despite the warm kisses against his jaw and the heavy weight of his soon to be lover in his arms, Andy still found himself glancing at Morgan's door on his way down the hallway to his own room.  At one time in his life, he had never expected that he'd hold anyone else so dearly. 
Maybe he never had.
But Payne sure was cutting it close. By the end of the night, Anderson was certain that he would be resigned to the fact that the boy was be carrying his entire heart, even on his way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Payne could feel his heart thudding with anticipation as they arrived at Anderson's apartment. He wasn't sure what had come over him but he wanted Andy, now. He had never felt like this before but he could already feel the blood rushing to his groin as they stumbled in the door. He immediately got to his feet, slamming the door shut behind them and pushing Andy up against it before yanking him down so he could reach to kiss him roughly.
"I love you so much." He murmured softly when he pulled back, capturing the man's lavender eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 am

"Show me.  Tonight.  For as long as you can."  Anderson had seemingly grown desperate for the contact in the short seconds that the boy had left him to stand on his own.  The giant was already clutching at Payne once more with his titan hands, lavender eyes their time in trailing down the boys face, taking in every little freckle and line so it could be forever imprinted into his memory.  "We should have more time for this...I always thought we would have more time."  There was never time though.  Not with his family and not with his pain in the ass lover. It always ran out. "But since right now we don't know, just in case...I want to pack an entire eternity into this one night. I want to make up for any time this might keep us apart."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 am

"Of course." Payne murmured softly as he took his lover's large hands in his own. He always despised how small Anderson made him feel but it wasn't so bad sometimes. Like now. Or when he was having a rough night and wanted someone to hold him. He didn't know what he'd do without the gargantuan man by his side, to be there when he needed him. "It's going to be perfect, even if we don't have the time." He took the man's hand, not hesitating in leading him back to the bedroom. He knew his heartbeat must be deafening to the other wolf but he wasn't nervous, not at all. It was just excitement. He had wanted this for so long.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm

"Look at you going through my place like you own it."  Anderson couldn't help but to share in the boys excitement.   He didn't want this night to be tainted by their new found problem.  If anything it would only cause him to love Payne more, to make up for everything they might be losing.   "It's like you belong here, even though you're a constant pain."  As soon as they reached the bedroom,  Anderson was shoving the smaller boy onto the bed, lips hungry and passionate as they stole a breathless kiss. "If you're ever looking to move away from home, this place would still be waiting for you.  Stock full of junk food and sweets to lure you in.  Not to mention that I'll still be here craving your candy kisses."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:11 pm

"I think that sounds great, Dandy." Payne smirked as he eyed the man hovering over him. He wrapped his arms around Andy's waist, pulling him in closer so their bodies were pressed flush against each other. "I might take you up on that offer in a few years." He grinned slyly then as his lips found their way to the man's collar bone. He did not want to stop touching his boyfriend while he was here, especially if it was the last night he would get to do so.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Anderson had to fight off the whine that threatened to slip past his lips.  He hated to think that this was truly the end for them, at least until Payne was actually able to move away from his family in a few years.  But he was determined not to let that get into his way tonight. Instead the werewolf was focusing on the feel of Payne's lips against his neck, his hands moving to slip underneath the boys shirt in return.  Anderson loved skin to skin contact, taking his  time to run his fingertips across the smaller werewolf's bare sides.  "Lets lose the shirt, how about that? Its getting in my way."  He gave a cheeky grin, waiting still for Payne's say so before actually slipping the garment off.  Anderson always respected other in this way, because he himself hated when anyone simply lifted his clothes without warning.  It was more for their sake than his.  Anderson bore nasty burn scars around his chest and abdomen, and then others even lower around his thighs where he had lost his right leg.  He himself was no longer bothered with it, but occasionally he worried.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Payne didn't hesitate in slipping his shirt off, even though he tended to be quite self conscious about his body. He'd been a chubby child and had to work constantly to get rid of that extra weight. With Anderson though, he wasn't worried.
He almost reached out and took Andy's shirt off as well before he hesitated.
"Yours too?" He questioned, knowing that the man had some pretty bad scarring on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:09 pm

"Uh....Well, thats...." Anderson paused at the question, his lavender eyes flickering down to his jersey, the only thing keeping Payne from fully seeing him.  He'd be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, especially after getting to glimpse Payne's bare chest for the first time.  The boy was awe striking enough to have Andy's mouth falling open. "Tell you what, if you think that you can handle it then yeah, take it off.  If not then I don't mind just keeping it on, really." The first few times with Morgan he had flat out refused to remove his shirt.
Payne though...
Anderson trusted the boy completely.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Payne smiled softly, hesitating before letting his fingers slip under the garment, grasping the fabric and lifting upwards, eyeing each inch of skin as it was revealed to him. The burn scars were definitely noticeable, but Payne was not discouraged by them. It only made him want to love the man more, to let him know just how gorgeous he was, even with them.
"I love you." He murmured softly, pressing a kiss to a spot on the man's chest that wasn't burned. "I should have made you take this off a while ago so I could see just how sexy you really were." He smirked at Andy, eyes bright with his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:12 am

"Now thats what the dandy man likes to hear."  Anderson nearly purred the words, his voice low and appreciative as he watched Payne.  It amazed him to see that there was no disgust in the boys blue eyes, only gleaming happiness.  It was enough to put the giant at ease completely.  "And I love you too, my constant pain in the ass.  I could never have this with anyone else."  With Payne it was a totally different experience.  Anderson felt like a fumbling kid again, exhilarated and so in love that he could hardly breathe.  "Now how about those pants?"  One of the werewolf's hands had slipped down to gently tug at the waistband of Payne's jeans. "Dandy isn't trying to rush you or anything but I can't help but be excited.  I mean shit, you're so fucking gorgeous. I wont ever get tired of looking at you."  Which was saying a lot because Anderson had never been able to focus on anything for long through out his life.  He was always moving to the next thing, easily distracted.
But never with Payne. 
The boy possessed his full attention even when he wasnt around.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:46 pm

"Don't worry about rushing me. I'm just as ready as you are." Payne found himself smiling widely as he lifted his lower half off of the bed to make it easier for Andy to rid him of his jeans. "Your pants are going next then." He informed although he was nervous, wondering if the man would be hesitant about showing him his leg.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Anderson merely smirked down at the boy, leaning in to steal another breath taking kiss. "If you think you can handle all that."  The nearly giant werewolf took things slow despite his excitement, allowing Payne to get used to his body and the strange stump where his leg had once been.  Afterwards though he deemed it his turn and went about exploring the boys body completely, his mouth and fingertips ravishing.  There wasnt an inch of skin that Andy hadn't kissed by the time they were finished.  And then?  Anderson wanted to go again and again until ten thirty rolled around and Piper was beginning to call. 
He wasn't ready to let go though, even then.  Instead he was trying to smoother Payne's phone with a pillow, whining pitifully like a puppy who was being punished. 
"You can stay.  You know that, right?" 
He had expected letting go to be hard, but never like this.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 am

"I can't though." Payne sighed softly, pressing a kiss into the crook of his lover's neck. He hadn't imagined it would hurt this badly. He was sure it was even worse after the intimacy they'd just shared, but he didn't regret that. No one else should have been his first, only Andy. He just wished he would have grown a set sooner so they could have enjoyed this more than once. It'd been wonderful. "I wish dad would leave me alone so I could stay the night." While he was a werewolf and the pain hadn't been too bad, he was sure he'd have to struggle not to walk funny. Even the smallest sign of what they'd done and Piper would be over here banging on Andy's door. He wished it didn't have to be like this. He'd always thought he would tell his father about his first time. He wished he could, now. Maybe someday he would. "I have to go though, unless I want him to come over here and find me."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:09 am

Anderson wanted to whine again and ignore the boy, pretend he wasn't right and simply hold him for the rest of the night.  But then the morning would come and things would only be made worse.
He couldnt do that to his Payne.
Instead the werewolf took a few last moments to revel in the warmth his lover provided before finally pushing himself up. 
"Do you want me to take you home?  Let me take you home."  If asked, Anderson would say it was only so that his lover didn't have to walk home alone in the dark after they had shared such a precious moment, but truly he was simply trying to draw out their time together for as long as possible.  He knew that Payne could handle himself. What Anderson didn't know as that if he would be able to stand himself when the boy was finally gone.
How was he to be alone after this?
"Come here, i'll even dress you before you go."  The mans hand was already reaching for Payne's discarded shirt.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:16 am

Payne stepped forward, allowing Andy to slip the shirt back over his head.
"You don't have to drive me, I'll walk and if I don't feel like it I'll call Rose. It'll be fine. Wouldn't want dad to come outside and try to murder you when you drop me off." He smiled like it was a joke to push off the sadness. How the hell was he supposed to see Andy when he was over at his grandparents house? Was he supposed to call him uncle Andy now or some shit?
God, this wasn't fair.
"I love you." He murmured for what felt like the thousandth time that night, capturing his lover's lips deeply before slipping back into his boxers and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:22 am

Instead of echoing Payne's words with an 'I love you too', the large werewolf only lifted himself up on his elbows and whispered softly, "One million."
Payne had stolen their one millionth kiss.
And now he was getting ready to leave.
It was such a precious moment, now tainted with his lovers loss.
Anderson couldn't help but wear a painfully bitter smile as he watched the boy. 
"So uh....Is this really it? Am I..."  He hated how he sounded, so lost and crumbling, but everything was only now becoming real to him.  Payne was about to walk out his door, and the boy might not ever be back.
It was enough to have the werewolf's eyes stinging.
"Am I not your dandy man anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:31 am

"Hey, you're always going to be my dandy man." Payne whispered softly, taking the man's face in both of his hands. "Maybe some day... if things work out, we can do this again. I guess just for now... it is the end." The words hurt to speak aloud and he found himself burying his face in Anderson's chest to cope with the aching in his own. "Don't be a stranger though, okay? I need my dandy man around." He murmured gently, hugging the man closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:38 am

"Fuck. Okay.  If you gotta go then go."  Anderson gently nudged Payne away from him, unable to look at the boy any longer.  It was only taunting him, breaking his heart even further.
"It is the end."
The werewolf thought he might be sick as Payne's words washed over him.  For a moment he felt a fear just as he had when he'd suffered his burns.  It was sudden and all consuming, causing the boys entire face to redden.
"Just go, you pain in my ass.  Before it gets any worse."
He was doing his best not to snap at the boy.  Something inside of him had shifted though, and Anderson felt as though he were spiraling out of control.
He was so tired of losing people.
This would be it.  All he could take.
Watching Payne walk out his door.
Out of his life.
No more surprise treats or having someone to cheer in his corner.  No more late night texts or early morning meet ups.
No more Payne.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:49 am

"Okay then." Payne tried to swallow the lump in his throat, ignoring the tears forming in his eyes. He knew Andy holding on and trying to stop him from leaving would only make it hurt worse but he sort of wanted that. He didn't want the cold voice that he heard now. "I'll see you around, I guess." He murmured lightly as he grabbed his cell phone from the bedside table, slipping into his sneakers before heading out of the door. He was so busy trying not to cry that he didn't notice the large man lumbering down the hallway. Even if he had noticed, he wouldn't have realized that he was heading for Andy's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next