Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Family Reunion.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:38 am

Anderson was already beginning a rampage throughout his apartment, completely devastated with the loss of the one person who had been making his life more bearable.  After having to suffer through the fire and his family, things not working with what he thought was the love of his life...
Why did this have to blow up in his face?  Was he destined to always be this fucking miserable and alone?
The gargantuan boy had finally made his way into the kitchen to bag up all of his junk food, wanting to take it back to bed with him being he didn't feel like moving much after watching Payne walk out of his door. Andy had stopped though at seeing one of Payne's footballs laying on his kitchen counter.
Fuck, how he'd loved to watch the boy play football.  How he ran and the way his face heated up, his eyes alight with pride whenever he made a successful play. 
And then Payne would hear his cheering and the boy would always take his helmet off just to smile.
Anderson was so devastated to that think he would never have that again that the man found himself knocking the ball off the table, sending it flying and crashing to some other side of the kitchen.  Andy wasnt paying attention at this point. He hobbled back to his room, depositing all of his food on the bed before falling onto the mattress himself. By the time Morgan made it to his door, the boy was already halfway finished with a tub of rocky road ice cream.
Payne's ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 am

Morgan never bothered to knock before entering anymore. Most times the door wasn't locked and if it was, he just used his key Andy had given him so long ago.
"Yoooo!" The gargantuan man called out as he lumbered into the door, shutting it behind him. "Andy, what's up, my man? I could hear shit being thrown out in the hallway? Was that Payne I just saw doing the walk of shame out of here? You finally get laid?" He had a tendency to ramble.
He made his way through the home, stopping in the kitchen to grab himself some ice cream before heading towards the bedroom.
One thing Anderson had learned about Morgan shortly after meeting him was that he could not stand to be alone. The boy often acted like he had everything under control and was the toughest man you'd ever meet, but he was just a big baby when you got to know him. Most nights he brought people home to keep him company but on the nights where he just wasn't feeling like picking up strangers, Anderson would always wake up to Morgan sleeping on his couch.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Anderson had been praying for the mans company but he hadn't honestly thought he would get so lucky.  He understood it was wrong, for him to be craving Morgan's company at a time like this, but the werewolf couldnt seem to help himself.  Morgan was his security blanket, the one thing that could shield him from all the shit going wrong in his life.
"It wasn't like that tonight, airhead."  Andy often called Morgan by the names of his favorite junk foods, an old habit he had never lost. "He wont be coming back."  It burned him to think of his lover alone, walking with his head down to hide the tears that Anderson noticed creeping on.
It was eating him alive.
"Come on, get your ass in this bed with me.  The couch is busted tonight."  Anderson scooted further onto the mattress so that Morgan would have enough room to join him. He was still bare after his coupling with Payne, scars and tattoo's displayed openly in the dim light of his room. He was lucky that the boy hadnt asked about them.  Most of Andy's tattoo's had something to do with Morgan.
Everything he did seemed to relate back to Morgan some how.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 pm

"Sweet, I get the bed tonight." Morgan plopped down in the mattress, stretching out his long limbs as he laid out beside Anderson. He did not even question the man being naked, it was nothing he hadn't seen before. He even reached out to run his fingertips over one of the boy's tattoos, teasingly tickling the bare skin. "So what happened to your Payne in the ass? Shit not working out?" He arched an eyebrow as he made himself comfortable, snacking on the ice cream he'd snatched from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:32 pm

"I guess not."  The gargantuan werewolf murmured almost pitifully, setting his ice cream aside in favor of rolling over into Morgan's lap.  "Its because of the most fucked up reason too.  I don't even know where to begin."  Anderson let out a frustrated huff, pressing his face further into the shorter boys abdomen. "Like I should be happy with this.  But im not.  Im so fucking tired of being alone, and this time I thought that I was finally done feeling that way..."  It was rare that he ever got so serious, but tonight Anderson was desperate for comfort, companionship. Losing Payne was something he couldnt bare alone.  "I can't be with my pain in the ass anymore because it turns out he's my great nephew or some shit. Roman's kids kid." His cheeks were burning with shame as the words left him, ears scorching with how perverted it sounded. He had almost stopped himself from saying anything at all, not ever wanting Morgan to think of him as sick or disgusting, but Anderson could never lie or keep things from the man.  It was simply impossible for him, and anytime he tried he was immediately given away by his sweaty palms.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Morgan took a moment to take in this new information, it was a lot. But he hardly flinched.
"Well shit, with the color of red your damn cheeks are I thought you were going to say he was your kid. Don't go thinking you're some perv who molests little boys. You didn't know and shit, I don't even think it's that bad. Sucks though that you can't see him any more. Thought the little shit was good for you." Morgan paused then, carding his fingers carelessly through Anderson's lavender hair. "But hey, does this mean Roman's around or some shit? Can I meet him?" He didn't even question how the man was alive, just took Anderson's word and rolled with it. He never paused to question things too much. He just rolled with the punches. "I always wanted to meet your family."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Anderson relaxed slightly as Morgan spoke, the mans words soothing away the shame that had been rolling in the pit of his stomach.  But of course Morgan had to go and ruin in my adding in how he'd thought Payne was good for him.
"You're a shitty ex, you know that skittles?" Anderson flipped himself over so that he was laying on his back, head still resting against Morgan's lap.  "You arent supposed to think other people are good for me.  You're supposed to be blistered with jealousy and shit, like in the movies or something."
Like he felt whenever he saw Morgan with another man.
"But you're shit.  We both knew that.  I'll introduce you to Roman anyways though.  I want everyone to meet him."  The large werewolf couldnt help but grin softly in thought of the brother he had been reunited with. "He's so fucked huge now, like solid.  And he has a cute little husband with some fine ass dreads. Actually he had an entire family of his own now...." 
And Anderson was still losing people.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:37 pm

"So you got a family now, yeah? Can't wait to meet them, you gotta bring me over and introduce me sometime." Morgan grinned slyly, pausing before responding to the comment about him being a shitty ex. "And hey, I might be fine as hell but I know I wasn't the best for you. Payne was a sweet kid." He shrugged his shoulders. He had been a bad influence on Andy and he knew it, had always known it. But it never stopped him from trying before.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:48 pm

"Yeah.  He was."  Anderson muttered almost sourly.  He was used to idea of Morgan having given up on them, but it never failed to sting him whenever he was reminded.  If it were up to Andy, they would have never stopped trying.
"But that shits over now I guess.  His dads fucking losing it.  And Roman was pretty bothered by it too but he didn't freak out like the other guy. He understood I guess.  But Payne's dad man....I've never seen anyone look more disgusted.  And it pissed me the fuck off because he was obviously hurting Payne."  The werewolf was growing softly at the mere memory of the look Payne had worn when Piper was going on about them and the sick nature of their relationship. 
"I think thats why im letting it go so easy.  Well not easy, its fucking killing me, believe it."  Anderson pressed a hand over his chest, fingertips massaging where his heart would be as though he were in physical pain.  "But Im not making it harder on him by asking him to stay.  Like I want to be selfish like that but....I don't want to stick around if its going to cause problems for Payne.  This time it looks like im the bad influence.  I'm taking a page from your book and letting him go."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 am

"That shit hurts, doesn't it?" Morgan gave an almost sad smirk. He knew exactly how Anderson was feeling, knew that in the years to come he would stay up at night wondering if he'd made the right choice. He'd watch Payne hurting, wondering why Andy didn't seem more upset about their breakup, wondering why Andy let him go so easily. He'd watch Payne love someone else and convince himself it was for the best. It would kill him inside.
But as long as Payne was happy. Morgan knew because he'd experienced it all himself after letting Anderson go for the boy's own good.
"Well his dad sounds like a prick, yo. Don't sweat it. You're not some terrible, disgusting person. Like I said, not like you knew."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:23 pm

"More than you damned know, Hershey's kisses." Anderson was certain that Morgan couldnt understand what he was going through.  The man had let him go of his own accord.  He didnt have to.
But Payne...
Fuck, he had to let go of Payne or risk seriously fucking up his life.  He knew how much the boy adored his father, knew that this coming between them would break his lover.
Anderson couldnt risk that.  He had been selfish and willing to lose Roman in order to keep Payne in the beginning, but it had all changed when he realized just how effected the younger werewolf would be if they continued their relationship.
How it would hurt him.
And what if Payne came to resent him for that?  How would he live then?
"I feel like im burning again."  
Anderson's voice was low and heavy with grief, his lavender eyes seeming to glow with the wetness gathering on his cheeks. 
"It wasn't really this bad when Payne was still here.  I felt like my chest was eggshell thin, maybe on the verge of imploding but it hadnt been this terrible until he was actually walking out the door.
And then he was gone and....My chest has been on fire ever since."  The giant gave a pathetic sounding chortle as he swung his arm out to knock the rocky road ice cream into the floor. "I was trying to fucking put the flame out with that shit but its not working. Nothing is working. I just want to be home again."
Morgan had been his home once, but it was an unstable home.
Payne was cozy though, warm and always welcoming.
Anderson wanted to go home to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:43 pm

"Hey, hey. Calm down, my man." Morgan reached out then, tugging Anderson into his strong arms and over into his lap completely, holding him close. "Shit's gonna suck for a while. But you can get over this, I promise you. You wolves do that mating shit, wouldn't you know if Payne was your one? I'm not saying that makes it hurt any less but it saves you more pain down the road if you guys would have been like ready to get married or some shit and then you found your mate. Maybe it'll be better this way in the long run." Morgan was never one for comforting people but he couldn't just let his first love sit here and hurt by himself.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:17 pm

"Heh, look at you."  Anderson murmured softly, his long and powerful arms winding tightly around the boys waist. "Trying to comfort me or some shit.  Im honored."  The werewolf was teasing, but truly he was appreciative to have Morgan's company. He knew how uncomfortable his former lover got whenever he was faced with having to ease another persons anguish.  But Morgan was trying for him, and even though his words werent exactly what Andy wanted to hear, he knew that they were true.
Payne was not his mate.  They would have broken up somewhere along the way no matter what.  Its better that it was now rather than later.
Maybe it was better that Morgan had left him so long ago, before he had gotten anymore attached to the man.  Letting him go had nearly killed the gargantuan wolf, he couldnt imagine how it would've been if he'd was given the time to fall even more in love with the man.
"If you let me get used to this then you're so fucked. Before you know it, i'll be the one sleeping on your couch."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:56 pm

"Hey that'd be nice. Then I'd still get to see your ass and I wouldn't have to move from my bed every damn night." Morgan chuckled, grinning lightly at his former lover. "My couch is always open. Yours is just a hell of a lot more comfortable." He threw a long leg over both of Anderson's, pressing his face into the man's hair. "Shit, I forgot it's nice cuddling someone taller than me." He chuckled. Normally he got the same shocked stares Anderson got when he was out in public. People weren't used to seeing someone that tall. But Andy was the only person he knew taller than him. Only by two inches, but it was nice not to completely dwarf the people he was cuddling with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion.    Family Reunion.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4