Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaws.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:59 am

"Can't believe I'm about to meet your big bro." Morgan was smiling as he lumbered into Roman and Zach's home, arm slung around Anderson's shoulders. Sometimes he forgot just how tall he was because he always felt short when compared to Andy. But he remembered as soon as they were around other people again. Like now, as he had to almost duck his head to get in the front door.
When they entered, no one was in the living room. Jace of course, was never home, being he lived with Piper and his own family now. Stein was over with Sinclair. Zach was down in the basement working with Trever, taking advantage of the empty home. Roman was over training with the rest of the pack.
At hearing the front door open, Zach had cleaned up, gesturing for Trever to do the same before jogging upstairs, smiling at the two gargantuan boys lounging on the couch.
"Hey Andy. Sorry, Roman should be home in a half an hour or so." He nodded, moving over to shake Morgan's hand.
"So you're Zach, yeah? Shit, Andy was right when he said his big bro landed himself a fine ass honey." He snickered, his eyes flickering over to Trever then. His grin only widened.
"Speaking of fine ass honeys." He stood then, slipping past Zach in order to get a better look at Trever, having to tilt his head down to look the man in the eyes. "And who would you be, handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:26 am

"Ah, it is good you have taken notice of me."  Trever looked up to offer the near giant a smooth but threatening smile.  The mans height was nothing of intimidation for him.  He'd taken down bigger people in his time. If anything he might have enjoyed examining Morgan's high physical stature had the man not been ogling Zach. Trever had relinquished any hopes of ever having Zach to himself, but somehow jealousy still flared in his chest to hear anyone address the boy in such a way.  "I will be the last thing you ever see if you try and make an unwelcome advance on Zachariah."  The mans blue eyes gleamed with malice, even as they inspected the attractive curve of Morgan's cheek. "I could be your worst nightmare if the chance presents itself. I love to make an impression." Unlike most, Trever Murdock meant this literally.
He liked to leave scars.
"I could possibly also teach you the proper way of speaking, perhaps? Especially when trying to flirt, 'fine ass honey' isnt quite passable as a compliment. You should try harder next time."  The irritation had passed as Trever truly began examining the gargantuan structure of Morgan's body, paying special attention to taut muscle and fitting curves.
"Why, you truly are a fascinating specimen, aren't you? Too bad your mannerisms are so lacking.  You would have made a fine subject." 
"Zach?"  Anderson was reaching out to tug his friend a few steps away from Trever, as though that would be enough to protect him from the mans amused and inquisitive smirk. He felt like Morgan was being sized up for some science experiment. "Would you please tell your friend to chill? He's creeping me the hell out right now.  I mean-Who talks like that?  He sounds like evil doctor Kevorkian or some shit."
Trever merely clicked his tongue, his gaze still sharp on Morgan. "No need to fear. It's all in good fun. No danger here." 
He was toying with them now, Anderson just knew it.
The werewolf already hated this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:45 am

"Yo, calm down, Dandy. He's just checking me out." Morgan smirked, not phased by the way Trever spoke to him. Despite the way he spoke, he was not stupid. He was not easily intimidated by the other man. "Maybe I could brush up on my speaking skills, but you could use a lesson in taking a compliment, my man. And I've never had a problem flirting before." He paused then, recalling what else the man had said about Zach. "And you don't have to worry about me moving in on Zach. I'd much rather make a move on you, gorgeous."
"Sorry about him." Zach apologized to Andy, keeping an eye out on Trever just in case. The man's mental state had been even more unstable since losing Toni. Zach was the only one truly safe from his wrath these days. "He won't hurt Morgan though, don't worry." As he said this, he gave his former teacher a look as if informing him he was not allowed to harm the man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:16 am

Trever merely gave a grin in challenge.
Ever since losing Toni, he'd felt nothing other than a hollow and aching grief.  At first it was a burn, scorching and intense throughout his entire being.  But as time wore on, it had become this emptiness inside of him.
He did anything he could to fill it, but so far nothing had succeeded in lessening the hurt. He couldn't even enjoy the pain of others anymore, it only reminded him of it own loss.  This was rock bottom, a place of darkness he hadnt even known existed.  Trever had thought he was invincible after all he had been through.  Nothing could phase him anymore
He'd been wrong.
With Toni gone, his already fragile state of mind was quickly eroding down to nothing.
"Oh Zach, we both know how unwise it is to make promises you cannot possibly keep. And hearing you say he is off limits, how tempting that is." Trever had taken a step closer, as if following Morgan despite how Anderson had tried to distance them. 
"I could use a lesson, you say?"  The man's eyes were an almost inhuman shade of blue, and sharp like the a biting winters wind. "Would you be so kind as to teach me?"  Trever moved as though he were a predator stalking its prey, searching for soft spots he could easily penetrate and attack. "I'd love to get you alone."
"Zach. I really don't think I like this guy."  Anderson was verging on a growl as he watched the stranger, immediately feeling as though this was not Trever's way of flirting.  He was definitely unstable. A bomb awaiting detonation. "Maybe we should just come back later?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 pm

"I'd gladly teach you. But I'd like a name first." Moran grinned at the man slyly. He could sense that Trever was unstable, possibly dangerous. But he wasn't scared. "I'd love some alone time, handsome." He did not yet know the ways of Trever Murdock. But he was fairly certain he could take him. The man was nearly a foot shorter than him, how threatening could he be?
"Trever, I mean it. Off limits. Morgan's a friend of Andy's which makes him a friend of Roman's which makes him important to me. Don't think about it." The dreadlocked boy moved over to thump his best friend in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Trever's face immediately tightened with irritation as Zach told him again how the nearly giant man was off limits to him.
"Since when did you decide it wise to tell me what I should and should not think about?" The mans voice was harsh with warning, his eyes narrowing almost threateningly as he turned to face Zach. With his loss of Toni had come loss of stability.  Now it was impossible to know when Trever may snap or whom he may unleash his wrath upon. Even his precious former apprentice was subject to the violent mood swings now that there was nothing left tethering Trever's scraps of sanity together. 
Before, when Toni was keeping him sane and soft, Trever would have never snarled at Zach in such a way.  But his dollface was gone, and Trever's mind and soul had gone with him.
"Don't let fond affection cloud your judgement. Im still dangerous, even to you."  The words were spoken in a near violent hiss.  It was only a second later though that the man seemed to realize just what he was doing, who he was threatening.
The realization seemed to horrify Trever, so startling he found himself stumbling backwards a few steps.
What was he becoming?  Had he really been trying to back his sweet Zachariah into a corner?
Trever couldn't face it.
"Excuse me. I believe it's time I go.  I'll call Rhett to come get me." 
His fascination with Morgan was long forgotten.  The man may have been tall and slightly charming, but these things had no effect on Trever Murdock. It was definitely not worth baring his teeth at Zach over. 
He did paused on his way to call Rhett though, just long enough to rake his eyes over Morgans towering figure and give him the tiniest of smirks.
"Trever Murdock.  Thats my name.  Maybe you should ask around, see what people say about it." He spoke almost as though he were teasing Morgan instead of setting him up to learn of life's real horrors.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:06 pm

"I'll be sure to do that then." Morgan smirked, reaching out to take the man's hand, bringing it to his lips briefly before letting go. Even Morgan knew how to respect boundaries, especially with a man as seemingly violent as Trever was. But even seeing Trever snapping at Zach couldn't stop his interest in the man. In fact, it only made him more intriguing.
"Yeah, I guess it is time for you to go." Zach's lips were pursed as he watched the man, moving forward to press a kiss to his cheek. He knew the man couldn't help it. But it still stung. And he felt the need to assure the man that he was not to be spoken to like that. He was not the apprentice any longer. They were equals. "And I think you damn well know what would happen if you tried to hurt me. I'd put you on your ass." The words were spoken almost gently, followed by another kiss to Trever's temple. "I love you. I'll call you if anything happens with the experiment."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:00 am

Trever had disappeared outside after that, cheeks burning with shame as Zach's words burrowed into him.  He'd never imagined himself as being so harsh with the boy whom he loved so deeply. He could hardly believe how he'd lost control of himself. It was impossible to face Zach after such an embarrassing display.  He'd been so wrong.
If not for Rhett, he would have left without another word.
But his brother had refused to go quietly.  He wanted to see Zach.
He was going to see Zach.
"Aye there, mah favorite fancy 'aired lass. What were ya thinkin' not comin' out ta give meh ah wee little hug." Rhett hadn't even bothered knocking on the door, he'd burst in and immediately made his way to Zach, sweeping the boy off his feet and into a warm and solid embrace. "Ya shoulda known ah was going ta come'a knockin'."
Trever merely stood in the doorway, flustered and bristling as he watched his brother.  He was obviously agitated to still be in the place of his shame, blue eyes shaded and fierce. The man had even developed a small twitch at his right eye, a clear sign that he was beginning to lose his patience.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:51 am

"Hey Rhett." Zach could only smirk, letting himself be squeezed by the strong arms. "Sorry, you know you're welcome in here any time." He pressed a soft peck to the man's stubbled cheek before he was let down. "I would have come out to see you, but Trever sort of hauled his ass out of here so fast I didn't even think about it." He let his eyes flicker over to his apprentice before landing back on the Scottish man, attempting to convey with his gaze his worry for the man's brother. He didn't want to see Trever like this any longer.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:45 pm

"Ah yes, ah'd known somethin' was off when ah got 'ere ta find em' sitting on yar porch." Usually Trever was hovering over Zach until the very last possible moment when he had to say goodbye. He always hated leaving.
This time though he'd tried to talk Rhett into leaving as quickly as possible, not even relenting when the large Scotsman determinedly said he was going inside. Trever had tried to stop him, desperately wanting to hide away out of shame. Even so, Rhett would never guess his brothers guilt branched from how he'd mistreated Zach.
"Do ya mind tellin' meh jus' what all this is about? He's actin' even stranger than normal laddie. Ah got ta tell ya, ah thought if anyone would be able ta fix em' it'd be you." Rhett was gently patting the boys shoulder, sympathetic in knowing how much Zach cared for his brother. "Also, aren't ya gonna introduce meh to yar friends? " Trever had mentioned another name before Rhett had gone about ignoring him but the burly Scotsman couldn't recall what it may have been. He was fairly certain it was the shorter of the two new comers though, being Trever couldn't seem to see anything else in the room. His brother was prowling around the stranger, but his eyes didn't hold the malic usually found there. If anything, the sight of the man seemed to be calming Trever in a way he himself was unable.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:39 pm

"Trever just made the mistake of threatening me, even though he knows that wouldn't end well." Zach spoke simply, his eyes following Rhett's over to where Trever was standing by Morgan. "The one with the lavender hair is Anderson, Roman's brother. And then that's Morgan, his friend who seems to flirt with anything that moves, so watch out."
Morgan chuckled at the introduction, moving to extend a hand to Rhett.
"Definitely gorgeous, not really my type though. I'm more into the whole mentally unstable, badass thing." He shot a wink over to Trever then.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:51 am

"The man has good taste."  Trever was obviously trying to ignore the mention of how he'd threatened his former apprentice, well aware that Rhett would be telling him more about it later. It was impossible for him to even glance over at Zach now, so instead the man was raking is eyes over Morgan's towering form once more.  This time though he was paying more attention to detail, examining every inch of flesh carefully as if he'd find some secrets hidden there, things that would tell him who this man was and how he'd come to be. 
Trever found he wanted to know more.
Well, almost.
Before he had fully submitted himself to the pursuit, there was a moment when his tiny doe eyed lover crossed his mind.
It seemed to scorch away another piece of his soul, this time worse though combined with the guilt he felt at even considering the want of another.
While Trever was struggling to control and calm himself, Rhett was practicing no such restraints.  The large Scotsman let out a growl of warning only inches from Morgan's face, reaching out to not only take his hand but deliver a nearly bone breaking pressure along with it. "Ah don't need ah wee lad like you ya tell meh how gorgeous ah ah'm.  An' ah certainly don' want yar silver tongued ass shooting mah brother those flirtin' snake eyes. Ya find someone else ta smooch on ya numpty." Rhett let go of him then, as though any further conversation was not worth his time. And truly it wasnt.  He had no desire to take Morgan home or out to dinner.  Therefore the man was useless.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:34 am

"Funny, your brother didn't seem to mind so much." Morgan shrugged, returning the man's bone breaking handshake firmly. He was not one to be easily intimidated, even if he knew that Rhett could probably beat the hell out of him if things were to get physical. He pulled back then, turning to Trever as he grabbed a pen lying on the coffee table. He took the man's hand, scrawling his phone number onto the palm before dropping it again. "So if you're ever in need of some company, give me a call, yeah?" He gave the man a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 12:04 am

"If ya 'avent noticed, mah brother isn't exactly in tha right state of mind ta care fer anything as he should.  Ya 'ad to ave seen em' threaten Zach.  Mah wee lad don't lie ta meh."  Rhett was merely trying to protect his brother, knowing that he could not possible handle the stress of a relationship while still eroding under the grief of Toni's loss.  It could possibly even be enough to push the man over the edge.
"Your 'wee lad' being threatened is not the end of the world, Rhett. So piss off. I said I was sorry. I am still sorry, but im not having you play parent over me. I wont allow it. I like Morgan. I have every intention of pursuing him." Trever spoke calmly while still sporting his ever present smirk, eyes scanning over the number scrawled onto his hand.  "Being you're so willing, I surely dont need to check and make sure this is a valid number, correct?"  This was his sad attempt at flirting. He hadn't done it in so long he'd forgotten how.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 12:33 am

Morgan completely ignored anything Rhett was saying, focusing his attention on Trever and his smirk while he attempted to flirt.
"You can go ahead and give it a ring if you don't believe me, handsome. But considering I'm the one hitting on you, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet it's real." He chuckled softly.

It was then that the front door opened once more. An irritated and exhausted, though still handsome man entered. He was almost a mirror image of his father, though a bit thinner and with a few more inches in height.
"Dad." He sighed. "What the hell is takin' ya soh long?" Cove Braxton had been even more volatile than he used to be lately. It seemed that all three Murdock/Braxton men had become single in a short period of time. Though Cove's situation was different from that of his father and uncle in a way. He had ended it himself, realizing that there was no way in hell his precious little Leon should be stuck with a prick like him. He'd made the decision abruptly after he'd lost his temper one night and hit the boy just a bit too hard.
It was unforgivable. So even though Leon had begged to stay and Cove had wanted so desperately to let him, he had forced the boy to leave. He needed better. Cove was dangerous to a normal lover. To a mentally disabled boy such as Leon, he could have been deadly. It had to end.
He had gone back to his old ways after the breakup, refusing to let himself get involved with anyone for anything other than casual sex. His first choice would have been getting back together with Briley, but of course his best friend already had a perfect life for himself. Cove hadn't blamed him for not wanting to ruin it.
Now he stood by the doorway, strong arms folded across his chest, causing his biceps to appear even larger as they flexed in his irritation. He had briefly examined the two newcomers upon entering but he hadn't given either more than a glance. They were certainly cute, but a relationship was the last thing on his mind now.
"Ya saw Zach, now let's goh tha hell home." He grunted at his father.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:53 am

Anderson had welcomed himself to Zach's kitchen in order to retrieve a snack while everyone else had been visiting.  Upon his coming back he'd taken a seat on the couch, watching almost bitterly as Morgan attempted sweet talk with Trever.  He could remember a time when Morgan had spoken to him in such a way, but that seemed like such a long time ago now. The gargantuan werewolf was nearly ready to leave himself when Cove entered the home. 
Andy's lavender gaze immediately swept the man, one of his eyebrows slowly arching with appreciation at Cove's muscular build.
He himself hadn't been looking for anything serious ever since having to let Payne slip away.  It had been for the best, he knew.  It was impossible for them to carry on after learning the truth, but that did nothing to take away how Anderson had felt for the boy. To this day he was still nursing his hurt. 
But maybe he could forget about all of that for a while, stop making himself miserable with thoughts of last lovers and instead focus all his attention on the sweet sounding scotsman infront of him. 
"Awh, why in such a rush, eh?  You don't even know my name yet. Thats something worth sticking around for." Anderson was on his feet now, stepping forward in order to offer Cove his hand. "I'll tell you mind if you tell me yours. Sound fair enough?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 3:35 am

"Ah don't believe ah asked for yer name." Cove grunted as a form of response, eyeing the man for a moment before reluctantly shaking his hand. "My name es Cove. Cove Braxton." He let his eyes wander over Anderson's tall form. There was no way to hide what he was doing, being he actually had to lean back to get the full view, but he didn't quite care. He never tried to hide when he was checking someone out. Besides, the lavender haired boy certainly hadn't been subtle about his flirting either.
He finally came to the conclusion that the boy was gorgeous, all seven feet of him. The lavender hair did wonders for him while it would have made others look simply ridiculous. Cove was definitely interested. Not in anything serious of course, but the way Anderson spoke almost reminded him of Briley, which brought a fond smile to his face. He could spare the man a few moments of his time at least.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:45 am

"Cove, huh?  I like that."  Anderson gave a low whistle of appreciation, his hold on the boys hand still lingering even though he'd already introduced himself. "It reminds me of the ocean." He was grinning almost cheekily, enjoying how Cove had to stand back in order to get a good look at him.  "My names Andy."  The near giant werewolf bent down, dropping low enough that his nose hovered only inches away from Coves. "How about this? Can you see me better now, two bit?"  He was already teasing, his eyes an orchid shade of purple in his happiness. Flirting always took the edge off for him.  Nothing had to be so damn serious or depressing when there someone who could occupy his time. 
Rhett was not having this though.  The large Scotsman was coming to wedge himself inbetween them, his upper lip curled into a dangerous scowl as he addressed Anderson. 
"Don't ya be puttin yar nasty meat hooks on mah boy. Ah'll skin yar hide if ya try meh." Rhett was growling in warning, his jaws snapping much like those of a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:05 am

"Dad, will ya get tha hell out of here?" Cove groaned, nudging his father aside. "Ah'm trying ta talk ta Andeh. Let meh be. Go worry about Zach and Treva, ah'm fine." He felt too old to have his damn father trying to protect him from other guys, especially when he though he was perfectly capable of protecting himself. He stepped back in front of his father so he could face Andy once more, growling at the way the man had crouched down to tease him. "Ya might be a freak of nature with tha height, but don't think that means ya've got anything over meh." He warned. Truly, Andy seemed harmless. But he had to be sure to assert his dominance. He couldn't let the boy think he was weaker just because he happened to be a foot shorter.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:38 am

Anderson was lost on nearly everything Cove said after his name left the man's lips. It was unlike anything he'd ever heard before, no one had ever spoken his name in such a way.
The werewolf found he enjoyed it immensely, the sound even caused the hair on the back of Andersons neck to stand up, had a shiver trailing along his spine.
It also elicited a broad grin from the lavender haired wolf.
"Hey, say that again short stuff, say my name." Anderson leaned forward once more as though to hear the boy better, this time not trying to tease in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:41 am

Cove's brow furrowed at this, unsure of what exactly the man was getting at. And then he remembered his accent. He was so accustomed to it that he didn't notice when he butchered the English language.
"Andeh, if ya call meh short stuff again, you'll beh gettin' a foot up yer arse." Cove informed then, doing as Andy had asked while still making it clear he didn't appreciate the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:01 am

"Awh, my shrimp dinner comes with an attitude. " This time Anderson crooned mockingly, even dragging the nicknames out in an attempt to further irritate the man. He knew it probably wasn't the best course of action if he wanted Cove to like him, but the Scotsman was simply too adorable with his brows drawn and his shoulders bowed for Anderson to resist the temptation. "That's good. I need a little spice in my life. Whadduya say, Cave? Would you go out with me one night?" He'd misspoke the man's name on purpose, again only trying to rile him into keeping his adorable sour faced expression.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Cove tried his hardest to keep scowling although he truly was amused by Anderson, enjoyed the boy's teasing. It made him feel better.
"Ah'm not exactleh lookin' fer a relationship, lad. But ah could spare ya one night if ya learn to say my name right." This time he could not stop the hint of a smirk from playing on his lips. "Cove Braxton. Don't ya forget et."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:50 am

"What makes you think I'd want a relationship with you, Mister Cove Braxton? Or a spared night, eh? Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself short cake?" Of course Anderson wouldnt mind spending a night with the Scotsman, but still he couldn't help but tease.  If he stopped then Cove may lose the adorable arch in his brows and that would be a shame.
But then again, the little smirk playing on the boys face also caught the giants attention. He wanted to see more, all the secret expressions Cove tried to keep to himself.
"Since you're so quick to offer, maybe you're the one who wants a night, huh? Never been with anyone over five foot before?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:03 am

"Sorry, lass, my bad. Ah just assume everyone's waiting fer a night with me." Cove shrugged his shoulders, pleased to be exchanging banter with the other man. It had been a while since he got to flirt like this, to bring out his cocky persona. He had almost forgotten how enjoyable it was. "And ah'll have ya know ah've been with plenty over five foot before. Ah prefer my men shorter than me." Briley had always been the only exception. But he could appreciate someone as tall as Andy. It certainly caught his attention. Andy was unique and Cove liked that he didn't try to hide the fact that he stood out. Instead he made himself stand out more with the bright purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Trever/Morgan-
Jump to: