Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaws.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:31 am

"Alright, ah'll play." Cove nodded, eyes flickering over to the other boy. "You start though. Go ahead and ask meh anything. Not like ah've got anything better ta do. Ah'm an open book." He smirked as he looked up at the man, almost finding himself comfortable with Andy's presence. He could get used to this, really.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 am

"An open book, huh?" Andersons lips had already twisted into an impish grin as he considered what he could ask Cove, his mind reeling with possibilities.
The Scotsman had said to ask anything....
"If you're so willing to talk, tell me why you decided to call me up tonight. I doubt I was the first name on your list, despite how much I might like to be." The werewolf was bumping shoulders with Cove now, as though trying to ease him into answering the question. "So why me?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 am

"Ah..." Cove paused, sighing lightly. Of course he should have known this was the first question he was going to be asked. Why the hell had he agreed to this? "Alright. Ef ya want the truth... Ah've had a rough time lately. Everyone is tiptoeing around meh like ah'm gonna snap at any moment. Ah can't see any of mah normal friends because they all know what's going on and all they do is try ta comfort me and ah'm just sick of talkin about it. So ah wanted companeh tonight and figured ah'd call you because you were the only option that knows nothin about meh." He confessed.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 am

"Oh well, isn't that romantic.  I'm so touched."  The werewolf scoffed in an attempt to hide his disappointment.   He wasn't sure why it meant so much to him.  He'd been rejected and used before.   Given the situation it should be easy to enjoy the time together and disregard the reasons for it, but it wasn't so simple as Anderson had anticipated.  Instead knowing that he was a mere distraction caused a foreign ache to bloom in the werewolf's  chest.  "I admire that honestly Connie.  Your turn. "  Andersons voice was softer now, and clipped as he attempted to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:32 am

"Look, Andeh." Cove sighed softly, running a hand through his hair. He didn't mean to hurt the boy, really. Normally he wouldn't have cared. But he liked Anderson. "It's not that ah don't like ya. Ah just... the thing that happened was a breakup. Weh were engaged and everything. Ah was in love weth him. We were together for soh long... ah just wasn't really ready for anything serious, that's why ah didn't call sooner. But ah'm glad ah did tonight... if that helps." He finished softly, nearly cursing himself as he realized how soft he sounded. Was he going soft these days?
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 am

"Hey! You can't be telling me all that confidential information." Anderson had seemed to brighten considerably at the admission, even despite his teasing tones. "If I know all this stuff then you might not call me up next time and that's a risk im not willing to take. " It especially struck him each time he heard his name rolling so perfectly from the Scotsman's tongue. That sound....it was such a rush to him, Anderson felt he could almost understand the addiction Morgan had become consumed in. Cove was a drug. Dangerous.
But Anderson was already hooked.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:57 am

"That's true, lass, but ya forced meh into it." Cove smirked lightly. "The deal is ya never mention it again and ah can still keep ya around. Now, it's mah turn ta ask a question." He paused to think of something good. He found that he truly did want to know about Anderson. "Why did ya come tonight? Ya could have ignored mah call. Is there a reason other than mah good looks?" He smirked lightly as he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:51 am

"Ah, you underestimate just how good looking you are.  The promise of a night with you would be enough to make a dead man rise from the grave." Anderson wore an easy smile even as the question burrowed into his chest.  Why had he come tonight? Cove had already blown him off, and he did have a ball game early the next morning. It wasn't as though he owed the man his time. 
But he'd drug himself out of bed anyways, unable to stomach the thought of Cove spending the night alone and sober. 
"Honestly I think I came because it'd be a waste to pass up a chance at hearing you say my name again. I have a special appreciation for how it sounds in that accent of yours." The mans eyes were a richer shade in the light of the moon, shimmering like two perfectly rounded amethyst quartz. It wasn't hard talking to Cove.  It was comfortable, as though they were made to match in every way.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:52 am

Cove could only smile at the man's answer.
"Realleh? Ya like mah accent that much? In that case, ah'll be sure ta say et more often, Andeh." He nodded with a smirk. "Also are ya wearing colored contacts or somethin'? Because ah've never seen eyes that color before... ah like em." He added the last part after a small pause. They were mesmerizing, really.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Hearing his name had an almost magical power over him, drawing him close and causing his heart to flutter in a way he'd never experienced before. "Of course you like them. My mom used to tell me they were made of star dust or something.  Stuff galaxies are made of." Anderson all but purred at the compliment, shifting closer to the Scotsman as though that would make his eyes even more appealing. "And they're mine. All mine." The man winked then, taking another pull from his beer and pondering on his next question.  "Tell me something you like. Maybe a favorite song or holiday. Just little shit."  He'd save the bigger questions until Cove was more comfortable with him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Cove found he did extremely enjoy the man's eyes. They were gorgeous. He wanted to just stare at them for the rest of the night. It was an overly sentimental thing, he realized as he thought it, but he couldn't help himself. Leon had ruined him from looking at people just like they were one night stands waiting to happen. He appreciated things in people now. He hated it.
"Alright, that's easy enough. Ah like..." He trailed off then as he tried to think of something. He was realizing it wasn't as easy as he thought. Everything he used to like seemed to have been ruined. He had either stopped caring about it when all his attention was on Leon or it was something he had loved because of Leon and therefore could no longer look at. "Ah like my dad." He admitted finally. "Mah dad has always been there for meh. Mah favorite holiday was Christmas, not because of presents or anything, just because ah liked bein around family. But ah'm not realleh a fan of it anymore. Not much fun without yar mom or boyfriend." He confessed. "But yeah, ah don't like many things anymore." He admitted, shrugging lightly as he realized how truly pathetic he was becoming after losing Leon.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 am

"But,"  Anderson could feel the sadness radiating off the Scotsman in waves, surging from his heart and into Andy's as though they were connected.  He had to fix it, or at least lessen it somehow.  He couldn't handle this feeling, knowing that Cove was so close and yet so far away.  Even as he reached out to drape an arm across the boys shoulders, he knew that in reality he was helpless.  But he was here.
He was trying.
"You like me, right? And that could lead to liking more things, eh?"  The mans voice was gentle, matching his hand that was rubbing soothing circles against Cove's shoulder. "You could learn to like watching me play ball.  And Im a sucker for a good serenade so maybe you'd like my singing. I uh, I could take you camping.  You might like that. We could lay under the stars and make smores-I love smores."  Anderson broke off into a soft and almost sing song laughter, hoping that it could be contagious, at least for one night.  He wanted Cove to share in his happiness.  He was glad to be here. 
"And I like you.  So maybe you could like me too."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Cove couldn't help but smirk, shaking his head as he realized the man was trying so hard to cheer him up, to stop him from being so pitifully depressed. He was acting like a child, he knew. He had to stop it.
"Ah do like ya, ah guess." He smiled lightly over at the man. "Ah haven't been camping in a while, ah always liked that though when ah was younger. And ah'd actually like watchin ya play. When's yer next game?" He arched an eyebrow, finding he actually would like to see the man play. He liked Andy already, more than he wanted to admit.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:53 pm

"Its actually tomorrow. Too damn early in the morning."  Anderson let out a near exasperated sigh as he thought of how little sleep he would be receiving.  If he got lucky enough, the werewolf would undoubtedly throw the game if it would give him more time with Cove. If not, he would still be proud to have the boy come watch him play.  As long as Cove was with him somehow.  Anderson had already been spoiled by his company. 
"If you're really interested i'll come pick you up around nine.  Hows that sound, Cedar?" The man took another pull from his beer, finishing it off before offering up a broad grin.
"So, next question?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:22 pm

"Ah'm sorreh for wakin' ya if ya have ta be up early." Cove apologized sincerely. "Ya can go if ya have to." He certainly didn't want him to, but he didn't want the man's game to suffer because he was up all night. "But ah'd love ta go with ya. Ah'm more of a football guy myself, but ah like all sports, really." He grinned. "So next question, are ya any good at basketball or am ah gonna be disappointed tomorrow mornin'?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 am

Andersons gaze seemed to reflect galaxies as he looked to Cove, listening as he rattled on about sports. It was enduring to see a true smile flushing the Scotsman's face, delightful to know he was responsible for putting it there.
"I'm the greatest, can't you tell?" Andy was only teasing in order to keep the conversation going. He never liked to brag, but he had always been gifted in sports. Before the fire he had been considering a career in basketball, but now he only plays because it got him a full college scholarship. After losing his family and suffering so much bodily trauma, he'd decided basketball simply didn't matter anymore. It was redundant.
But it paid the bills.
"Really though, I'm not bad for a guy with a stump." The werewolf tapped his just above his right knee. He hardly wore shorts, and his balance had stabilized now to the point that it was near impossible to tell that he was missing the rest of his right leg. Anderson could even skate with his prosthetic, a fact he was damn proud of.
"I'm kinda famous for my skills, Carter. What about you? What are you known for?:
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Cove arched a questioning eyebrow at the mention of the stump, something he hadn't yet noticed. But then he realized it probably wasn't polite to ask about it. And even though being polite had never stopped him before, for some reason, he kept his mouth shut and instead answered the question.
"Oh wow, ah don't know." Cove chuckled as he drank from his beer. "Weh can't all have the kinda skills you do." He smirked softly. "Ah guess ah'm known fer bein' an ass." He spoke truthfully. "And ah mean that. Ask someone about Coveh Braxton and they'll tell ya he's tha biggest prick they've ever met. Tha's all I'm known for." He shrugged. That had changed for a while because Leon had changed him. But now it was back, stronger than ever. "Soh." He cleared his throat then, wanting to move along and change the subject. "How d'ya know Zachariah?" He questioned finally, realizing he didn't know who the man was in relation to the pack. But then again he could never keep track of those damn wolves. He found himself glad though that he'd stopped in Zach's house that day with his father. Or else he wouldn't have met this man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:31 pm

"Zachariah." The werewolf repeated the name fondly, always appreciating how lovely it sounded rolling from his lips. "My dread headed beauty of a brother in law." It was obvious that Anderson cared deeply for the boy in question, his lips curled into a nearly adoring smile. "He's married to my older brother Roman. They're really good together. They have the kind of love I hope to find one day." The man gave a wistful click of his tongue. "What kind of love do you want? Do you ever think about those things?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:14 pm

"Well... not realleh." Cove admitted. "Ah used ta but ah don't anymore. Ah'm not realleh sure what ah want or if ah want anythin." He forced himself to sit up straighter as he grabbed another beer, forced himself not to mope. He didn't want to turn into that guy, constantly whining about his ex. He knew he had to suck it up, his time with Leon was over. He wasn't going to make everyone hate being around him. He had to make a good impression on this Andy guy or else he'd have no damn friends left. "Zach and Roman... they're cute though." He nodded in agreement, giving the man a light smirk. "Ah don't see em often but now that ya mention it, ya do kind of look like Roman." He looked the man over lightly. "Ah guess if ah had to pick a kind of love for in the future, ah want a love like Jesse and Finn." Small but feisty, that was what he always seemed to picture himself with.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:49 pm

"Hah, I could see you in a relationship like that. You're all grouchy and gloomy except for when your dad's around or I got you cornered. " Anderson paused to wink at the Scotsman, his amethyst eyes nearly glowing. "You just save yourself for certain people I guess. That's one of the things I like most about you Cullen. I get to spend time under that sweet ass smile of yours, and not a lot of people seem to have that pleasure. "
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 pm

"Just fer that, ya don't get any more of my smiles. Not until ya say my real name at least." Cove nearly punctuated his statement with a chuckle before remembering he wasn't supposed to be smiling. Then he simply took another swig from his beer, glancing over at the lavender haired boy as he drank. He couldn't deny he was enjoying his company and enjoying looking at those mesmerizing amethyst colored eyes. But he sure as hell could pretend he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

"Oh yeah? You think that you can hide your smiles from me?" The werewolf was already lurching forward, shoving Cove's hands aside in order to sprawl himself out in the Irishman's lap.  He himself wore a wide and nearly goofy grin, hands warm as they caressed the underside of Cove's chin from his new position.  His fingers captured the boy then, tilting his head so Cove had no choice but to look down at him.
"I'll let you in on a little secret...."  Anderson's voice was soft and sunny, his eyes seeming to dazzle like the stars in the sky. "You can't hide from me.  I know things.  I've waged wars with myself before. I've lost some of them.  And I can see you're fighting some sort of battle right now, and I know you need to smile. You dont think you do, but you do.  So you might fight me now, but you'll lose, Cove."  Andy spoke the boys name with an almost tender clarity, loving how it rolled from his lips even, how it sounded on his tongue.  "I don't always get what I want, but this time I will.  With you, I will." As he finished speaking, the man used his thumbs to gently press the corners of Cove's mouth upwards into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Cove had been glaring down at him firmly, despite how damn adorable he found the wolf to be. But then, Anderson had said his name finally and he was damn pressing his thumbs against the corners of his mouth. And then he couldn't hold back the smirk that rose to his lips.
"Yar such an idiot." He shook his head then as a chuckle slipped out. He moved to pull Anderson's away from his face, holding them for a moment and lingering for longer than he should have, even though he had just meant to drop them at the man's sides. "There ya go, a smile for ya since ya said my name right this time." He nodded and then he fully intended to stop smiling, but he couldn't seem to make it go away. Anderson was already making this night the best he'd had in a while. It was the first night he hadn't spent in his bedroom alone.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:01 pm

"Ah, you messed up.  Now I know the secret of how to make you smile."  Anderson was grinning as though he'd stolen something and wanted the world to know of his guilt.  "Im going to take full advantage of this, just you wait and see, Chief." Instead of moving from his place in the scotsman's lap, Andy found himself curling closer into Cove's warmth. "You're going to be in love with me by the time its all over with."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 am

"Ah don't know about that." Cove scoffed softly, though he didn't try to push the boy away. He didn't mind him being close really. It was nice sitting with someone like this who wasn't his father. He hadn't done this in what felt like forever. He wasn't looking for anything more than a friend, but he could definitely use the company even if he wouldn't admit it. "If anyone's gonna be in love, it's gonna beh you. Ah'm just irresistible, love. You'll learn." He smirked lightly as he laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaws. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws.   Flaws. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Trever/Morgan-
Jump to: