Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDFC

Go down 
+4
Nikita Odair
Oleander Taylor
Thatch Taylor
Eustass Kidd
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:15 pm

"Whatever you say kid, but if things aren't back to normal in a few days I'm calling fatherly intervention." Eustass wasn't completely disappointed. Nikita didn't always want to talk but at least now the alpha knew they had worked it out. He trusted that nothing could ever truly come between them, his boys had been inseparable ever since Oleander was old enough to toddle.
"Aside from whatever it is bothering you guys, how was Ollie's birthday night? Was the club everything he'd hoped for?" Despite his reluctance to let them go, the alpha hoped they'd enjoyedthe night. He'd wanted children all his life, and now that he had them Eustass was nothing but attentive. His family was his entire world.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 am

Nikita paused then, trying to think of a truthful answer to this.
"I think... he was definitely having a good birthday before the small problem happened. We were having a good time. I might have screwed it up but I know he was happy before that and I hope he still thinks it was a good night." He nodded firmly, content with this answer and really hoping it was true and that Oleander had overall had a good time. That's all he wanted. "Either way, I'm sure he's still happy with you for letting us go, big guy. You're a great papka to the both of us." He grinned lightly, hugging the older man tightly to show his gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Eustass could only muster a halfhearted grunt in response.  He was nearly aching with concern now, noticing every time the Russian bypassed mentioning what happened to ruin their night.  Oleander and Nikita had kept secrets before but nothing like this.  Eustass could smell the unrest between them.
"Ollie doesn't seem too damn happy.  I don't know what I was expecting when he got home but it wasnt this." The alpha wasn't sure what he'd expected. Oleander had never been an emotional person but he did talk to Eustass.  Tonight the boy refused to acknowledge him and instead had disappeared down the hallway into the bedrooms without a word. 
"I hope whatever's bothering you goes away, Nikky. And I hope even more that you know there's nothing you can't talk to me about. I get that sometimes you might not want to talk some shit with your old man, but you should never feel like you can't.  I'll always be on your side, even if you call me up needing me to bury a body."  The alpha dropped a tender kiss onto the crown  of Nikita's head, wanting nothing more than to help his children feel better.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 12:22 pm

Nikita smiled softly, nodding his head because truly, he believed Eustass. He believed that the man would always be there for him, no matter what. And yet...
There was still a part of him that was nervous to tell the man because if Eustass would be mad at him, he didn't know if he could handle it. Eustass was the closest thing to a father he had ninety percent of the time. He couldn't chance losing the man. It just wasn't an option. He'd have to handle this one on his own.
"I know, papka. Thank you. I just think we've got to handle this one on our own." He sighed softly, pulling the man in for a tender hug, assuring him that everything would be alright.

The weeks passed and while Nikita and Oleander both tried to forget about the kiss, things weren't quite the same. Even though they tried to act like normal, there was tension under the surface. They were both choosing to ignore it but it was obvious to everyone around them.
Nikita had tried talking to the boy a few times the day after it had happened but every time, Oleander would change the subject, clearly embarrassed and not wanting to address the matter.
But Nikita couldn't take this anymore.
He had to let his feelings be known. Maybe they could go back to normal then, if Oleander knew that Nikita shared his feelings but just couldn't act on them because they couldn't be together like that. He was sure Oleander wouldn't take no for an answer but he could deal with that. At least the boy wouldn't feel embarrassed anymore and maybe they could go back to normal.
Tonight Nikita had asked Ollie over and of course the boy had said yes, even though they both knew that it was going to be just as awkward as every moment they'd spent together over the past few weeks. They were just sitting on their spot on the roof, which always seemed to make everything better. But even their spot couldn't fix this. They needed to talk.
"Alright Ollie, I'm trapping you out here because we have to talk." He began, folding his arms across his chest as he glanced over at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:53 pm

"We don't have to do anything, shitface." Oleander was nursing a bottle of vodka, lit cigarette dangling from his lips even as he addressed Nikita. The boy never quite looked him in the eyes anymore, and this time he didn't even bother lifting his head when he heard the Russian speak. "I was just fine sitting here, but if you feel the need to talk go right ahead." He could tune Nikita out but he wouldn't. Despite their current friction, his adoration for the boy hadn't changed. He hung on every word, even if his expression remained passive. Oleander himself was in no mood to verbalize his feelings on this change between them. It was hard to analyze them, understand where his joy from the kiss had gone, where the horrific embarrassment started. It was all better left forgotten.
Nikita wanted to talk though, and Oleander had never been in the business of denying him.
The boy took another swig of his drank and waited for the proverbial axe to fall.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:15 am

"We do have to talk because I can't let things be like this between us forever. You've been with me almost every day and I still miss you. Because this isn't how we're supposed to be. You won't even damn look me in the eye, Ollie. So now we're talking." When he saw that the boy wasn't about to look at him, he moved so he was kneeling in front of him, taking his face in his hands and looking into his eyes. "Ollie, we both know what this is about. The kiss. I just want to let you know what was going through my head that night. I wanted that kiss, Ollie. Shit, I wanted it so fucking bad. It took all the fucking effort I had to pull back instead of throwing you down and claiming you right there against that bathroom wall. But don't you damn get it? This can't happen. We can't happen. Look at how we're fucking acting after just one kiss. What if we try something and it falls apart? We'd never be the same again. Are you ready to risk all that? Because I sure as hell am not." Nikita sighed softly, almost regretting his choice to have their faces so close together. All he could do was examine Oleander's gorgeous features. Those deep blue eyes, the defined cheekbones, those soft pink lips he was aching to touch again. It was almost too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:08 am

"Shut up..." The words tumbled out almost breathlessly, Oleander's eyes cutting up sharply to catch Nikita in a burning stare. "You shut the hell up!" The boys fingers roughly came to cover the Russian's mouth, but not before he'd finished. The words were already out, and they had Oleander's stomach knotting with emotion. He had accepted that his feelings were one sided. He was learning to live with it-
But now?
He couldn't live this way knowing Nikita loved him back. He wouldn't.
"You've got to be kidding me right now, spewing this bullshit about how this can't happen. Fuck you for that. You don't get to decide how this ends. Especially if you want us to just go back to what we were." It was hard to organize a response, Oleander's mind distracted by the revelation that Nikita had wanted the kiss, too. Ollie couldn't allow himself to feel that hope while Nikita sat infront of him, determined that they could get back to just being friends.
Fuck being friends. Oleander wanted more. He needed more-
And maybe Nikita needed it, too.
"Fuck, I hate you." The boy cursed vehemently, his hand falling down to tangle at the front of Nikita's shirt. "I love you so much I just fucking hate you." He was speaking with such emotion he didn't notice when the cigarette fell from his lips, falling half smoked onto the roof. That he could leave unfinished but this? Oleander was going to fight for this thing he had with Nikita. He was fighting for their future. "If you didn't want this to go any further, you should've kept your mouth shut and let me believe it was a drunken mistake on your part, but now? There is no going back. We've crossed this bridge and I wont go back. You're going to be mine, Nikita." Slowly Oleander drew back, his expression softening as he realized how harshly he'd been speaking. Softly this time, the boy tried again.
"You are mine, Nikky. Yes or no?" He didn't want to play this game now, aware that the Russian was trying to resist a relationship forming between them. Nikita deserved his say though, and Oleander was giving it to him.
Yes,
or no.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Nikita had known that this was how the boy would react. Oleander did not like not getting his own way. He would fight for this. But Nikita was a fighter as well and he knew this was one battle he just had to win. There were so many reasons this couldn't work, Oleander couldn't possibly begin to understand them all.
"For once, it's not as simple as yes or no, Ollie." Nikita sighed softly, squeezing the boy's hands in his own. "Yes, I'm yours. You will always have me around, by your side, loving you. But I'm not yours in that sense. I can't be involved with you and deep down, you know that. You're only seventeen for fucks sake!" This last sentence came out as an exclamation as he reminded himself of this fact. Fuck, Ollie was so damn young. "I'm twenty four. I'm supposed to be like your big brother, protecting you from fucking creeps like me. You know me better than anyone, Ollie. You know I can't settle down with anybody. And I'm not about to hurt you like that. Your dad would fucking kill me... if he got to me before I already did it for him." He sighed softly, visibly deflating. For a moment, he had forgotten all of these reasons they weren't meant to be. Some part of him deep down was still hoping for a relationship with his best friend. But now, speaking all of the reasons aloud, he was reminded that this was not happening. Not now and not ever if he had anything to say about it. "I wanted to tell you because I couldn't handle you being too embarrassed to look me in the eyes. I wanted to let you know that I wanted that kiss too. But that kiss is all that can happen between us. It's over." His chest felt hollow now but he knew he was doing the right thing. He was not about to add Ollie to the trail of broken hearts he left behind him.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 pm

"It's over?" Oleander echoed the words back to him, his voice taking on a dull edge. It had hurt, hearing Nikita refuse him. It had been expected of course, the Russian never gave up without a fight. It was one of the many things Oleander loved about him, except this time Nikita was waging war against Ollie himself.
It hurt.
But Nikita couldnt know that. Oleander had spent years building himself up in front of the Russian. To waver now would be a mistake. To show weakness would mean Nikita had won.
Instead of allowing himself to feel the emptiness settling between his ribs, Oleander bit the emotion back. He swallowed them down, and waited for the fire in his chest to snuff itself out.
"How noble of you to make that decision for me." The words had a sharpness to them. Oleander struggled to keep himself from lashing out. The anger was easy than hurt. Ollie knew what to do with spite, how to use it. Hurt was different though, suffocating in a way Oleander couldn't control.
"Don't pretend you're doing this for my wellbeing. I know my age and im aware of yours. And just in case you'd forgotten, I also know all about your extensive dating history." He wouldn't admit it, but Oleander remembered the people Nikita fucked better than the Russian himself. He'd paid close attention to them, jealousy curling tight in his chest eachtime Nikita left for a date. He'd listened intently to the details every morning after. Ollie had spent years working to shape himself into someone the Russian could desire, and yet he was still being faced with rejection.
"You don't have to spout all this bullshit as an excuse. You don't want to be with me? Whatever. Just say that instead of spilling shit about how you're protecting me and our relationship. I'm not a child. I don't need you looking out for me. I hate you, remember?"
Oleander forced himself to look away, unable to stomach the sight of his Russian anymore.
The boy took a long pull from his bottle when he realized that he'd thought of Nikita as his. It was habit, he supposed. Nikita had always belonged to him-
Until today, Ollie reminded himself. Nikita had been his until today.
The boy found himself instantly regretting their conversation. If not for Nikita's need to talk, Ollie would still have his peace of mind. That was gone now. All the boy could think about was who would be claiming the Russian next.
"I should push you off the ledge." Oleander mused aloud, his voice vacant as though lost. "Give me one good reason not to push you off this roof." It wouldnt make him feel better, seeing the Russian fall. But it might leave a lesser scar than watching Nikita offer his love to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:38 pm

"You know you don't always have to be so dramatic." Nikita sighed, lying back on the roof. "If you want to take it like this then fine. But I'm telling you that I have feelings for you. I'd just much rather ignore them instead of chancing losing you forever. I need you as my friend, Ollie. You're my rock. I won't give that up. If that means you hating me, then I guess it backfired, but I won't chance it. We've been friends since we were born, do you really want to fuck it up?" He arched an eyebrow as he forced the boy to look at him again. "I get it, you don't want me looking out for you. Fine. I'm doing this for me. I'm too damn selfish to chance fucking this up. I can't live without you." He paused, placing a gentle hand on Ollie's cheek and leaning into him, softly pressing their lips together, just for a few seconds. "That was for me too. Now it's over. Do you think we can pretend it never happened?"
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:02 am

Oleander hadn't expected the kiss. Knew better than to hope for one. And so he was completely caught off guard when Nikita leaned into him.  Their lips met, slotting together warm and soft. It was better than their first drunken encounter, deliberate and loving.  Oleander mourned the moment Nikita pulled away. His bliss was short lived, snuffed out as the Russian began talking again. Nikita wanted to play pretend.
So be it.  
"You can pretend all you want, Solnishko. But im not playing games here. You know me, I don't live by that forgive and forget nonsense. I resent and remember." He called Nikita by his favored Russian endearment, sunshine.  By the time he was ten, Vitaly had taught him the language. Oleander had insisted upon it, desperate to understand every word Nikita said, even back then.
Ollie understood him now, even if he didn't agree.
"But I wont bring it up again if that's what you want. We can file it under things we don't discuss."  The boy pulled away then, settling back in his spot as though the conversation had never happened.
"Dad said to invite you over. He's making some weird dish he saw on the food network though, so if you're smart you'll bail on it.  I'll probably order pizza when he finally comes to his senses and realizes that all he's done is burn thirty dollars worth of food and destroy the kitchen."  Oleander didn't want to fall back into normalcy.  He craved more.
But for Nikita, he would compromise.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Nikita knew Ollie well enough to know that this was far from over. He knew that Oleander was not taking his no as the final answer. But for now it seemed like the matter was really going to be put behind them and Nikita couldn't be more grateful. Never had the thought of a dinner together brought such a huge grin to his face. And Eustass would be so happy to see them acting like normal again. "Sounds wonderful, you know I wouldn't miss a night of papka's cooking for anything." He chuckled. They liked to joke but really Eustass wasn't a bad cook. He was actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:15 am

Oleander huffed at how cheerful Nikita had become after their compromise to drop the subject. He himself felt disappointment stirring his gut, but the feeling was swallowed back in favor of continuing the normalcy that seemed to be making Nikita so happy. Even in anger, Ollie lived to see the Russian smile.
"Don't go saying shit like that around dad. No need to encourage him." The boy took another swig from his bottle, mentally preparing himself for the evening ahead. He'd almost hoped Nikita would turn the invitation down, if only so he would have time to brood in peace. Now though sulking would no longer be an option. His father would be watching them, probably with the same expression of concern he'd worn since their first night of tension. And he'd already promised Nikita that he'd let their relationship return to normal.
"If your Papka asks about us, don't tell him anything. If you say something to worry him we'll be hearing about it for the next week, so make shit up if you need to." Eustass had been constant about wanting to know what changed between them. Oleander avoided the conversation anytime possible.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:30 am

Nikita stood up then, extending a hand to help Ollie up before throwing his arm around the boys shoulders, intending to lead him back down so they could make their way to Eustass's home for the dinner.
"Don't worry, papka won't know anything." He assured. "And thank you, Ollie. For everything. I know I'm being selfish but really, it's going to be okay." He murmured, pressing an innocent kiss to his friend's cheek, trying to suppress the urge to do more. And then before Ollie could respond he moved to the edge of the roof, dropping down to his open bedroom window below, determined to truly put this behind them. He knew Oleander was still upset now but he was certain the boy would get over it. It would just take time.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Oleander wasn't getting over it. The boy had to take a moment to compose himself, working to relax his jaw as he glanced up to the moon. How did Nikita expect him to be okay when the Russian was constantly teasing him? A kiss on the cheek only left him aching with want for what he couldn't have. For a moment it seemed impossible to go home and act as though nothing had happened, but Nikita was inside waiting on him and Ollie didn't have time to make up an excuse as to why he could skip the dinner. Instead the boy huffed one last frustrated sigh and dropped down through Nikita's window, his expression controlled to exude indifference.
"Lets go."
He didn't have anything else to say, certainly nothing the Russian would want to hear. Oleander lead the way out of Nikita's room, silently searching the house until he located Vitaly. Ever since he'd been a child, Thatcher was gone most of the time. He'd been left with his father, and a bright eyed Russian the man praised as his best friend. Over time Vitaly had become one of his favorite people.
Ollie never had to announce his presence, the man always seemed to know when someone was sneak up on him. Instead the boy merely plopped down at his side, leaning into Vitaly in a way he'd never done with his own mother.
"Big red wants to know if you have dinner plans tonight. He says if you do don't worry about it, but if not he wants you to come try his food." Oleander rolled his eyes as he recited Eustass's words, always embarrassed of his overly doting father. He did love the man though, he'd witnessed just how far the alpha would go to protect his family. Eustass was a constant place of security.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:21 pm

"If by dinner plans he means burning the house down by trying to cook for myself, then yes, I'm very busy." Vitaly smirked softly, his arms curling around Oleander instinctively, pressing the boy close for a hug. "Your father should know by now that I depend on him to feed me." He chuckled, carding his fingers through Oleander's hair as he pulled back to look at him more closely. "You're getting too old." He whined softly. "Look at you, you're already almost damn taller than me. And your baby fat was gone forever ago but I still miss those damn chubby cheeks." He went to pinch the boy's cheek as if to demonstrate his point.
The Russian spoke about Oleander like the boy was his own child. And in a way, he was. Vitaly had certainly had a bigger hand in raising him than Thatcher had.
"You've got to stop growing, you hear me?" He grunted as he stood up, moving to get ready to head over to Eustass's home. "And fuck, you're seventeen. This is your last year before you're an adult. It's bad enough that Nikky is already an old motherfucker, but not you too. At least I've got Boyd to baby for a few more years." He sighed softly as he thought of his youngest son. Boyd had been his pride and joy after all the trouble he'd gone through to have him. Then he'd almost lost the boy for good to his addiction. Now, he made sure to know where his son was at 24/7. He still let him go out and have fun, but made sure to check on him every night when he got home for any sign of drug use. But truly, he trusted his son. He trusted him to tell him if it got bad and he needed help again.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:47 am

"Something tells me you'll never really stop babying us. It's just what you do." Oleander huffed as he rubbed his cheek, carefully hiding his face so Vitaly wouldn't notice the heat rising up his neck. He never knew how to handle so much love from anyone other than Eustass. Even though he'd grown to expect it, Ollie was always surprised by how much Vitaly adored him. He was never prepared for such an outpour of love, and when it happened he always struggled to control the butterflies that would flutter through his stomach. It was nice, but sooner or later it always left Oleander missing his own mother. He yearned for Thatcher to dote on him as Vitaly did with his children.
"It's a good thing though, ma. God knows Nikita needs someone watching his back at all times with the risky shit he gets into." Oleander himself never allowed the Russian to attend fight club alone. He was always there, watching with bated breath each time someone swung on his friend. "And Boyd seems able to take care of himself but I guess he does have a history of falling into the deep end. Oleander often teased the boy but in truth he thought of Boyd as a baby brother, a bright eyed puppy that loved to tag along and make people happy. It had been terrifying the day he realized that Boyd didn't do those things anymore. He'd become dark and unapproachable. And then he'd almost died. It had been a miracle when they finally brought him home from rehab, and even better when Ollie noticed he was picking up his old habits again, smiling everywhere he went and constantly doting on his momma. "We're really lucky to have you watching out for us." It was rare Oleander openly complimented anyone but Vitaly was an exception. The Russian held a special place in his heart, had picked up the pieces each time Thatcher boarded the plane that would take him away. For that, Ollie would always be grateful. If not for Vitaly, he may have fallen down the same path Boyd had taken.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:00 pm

"I'm lucky to have you to take care of or else I'd be lonely all the time." Vitaly smiled softly, dropping one more kiss to the boy's cheek before heading to the bottom of the staircase. "I'm going to go tell Boyd we're having dinner at your place." He informed Ollie before jogging up the stairs and giving a knock in warning on his youngest son's door before peeking his head in. "Hey baby, we're heading over to Eustass's for dinner. You coming? Not sure if Mal is home but Ollie will be and Nikky and I are going." He spoke as he made his way to his son's bedside, flopping down beside the boy and pulling him into a tight hug. For some reason tonight, he just wanted to hug all of his babies and never let them go. He was pretty sure he was just emotional, being the majority of his morning had been spent clutching Bellamy's pillow to his chest as he curled up in one of the man's old t-shirts. It had been a rough day. He was certain though that dinner with Eustass and their little family would cheer him right up.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:17 am

"You know that if you're going, I am too." Since getting clean, Boyd was either doing school work, sports practice, hanging out with Mal, watching Nikita fight or keeping his mother company. The boy made room for Vitaly on the bed, accepting the embrace with a content sigh.  His lanky arms stretched to curl tight around his mother's shoulders.
"You're having a bad day, aren't you mama?"  Boyd had always been able to read his mothers moods.  He took careful notice each time Vitaly's smile didn't quite meet his eyes. "Missing Papka?"  Each time Bellamy was deployed, the very last request he made of his children was that they take good care of their mother. "Im sure he's missing you too. Thatcher and his other friends are great and all, but they don't come with the awesome accent." Boyd gave a teasing grin, always feeling it his job to soothe his mothers hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Vitaly couldn't help but smile softly, nuzzling his son's neck as he held onto him.
"You're too damn observant, you know that?" He shook his head, knowing he really had to pull it together if his son was picking up on his depression. "But yes, I'm always missing your dad." He sighed, reaching to grab a picture frame on Boyd's bedside table. It was a picture of all of them; Bellamy, Vitaly, Nikita, and Boyd, all gathered in front of the Christmas tree on one of the years where they were lucky enough to have the soldier home with them on the holiday. "I'll be fine though." He assured his son, taking a moment to appreciate the picture before putting it back down. "And you're right, my accent is pretty awesome." He smiled softly at the thought of Bellamy missing him, craving the sound of his voice. It made him feel better for some reason, to know that they were both in the same situation, missing each other. "I guess we'd better get going then. Get your lazy butt out of bed for once." Vitaly teased as he forced himself to stand, no matter how much he'd like to just lay there and coddle his son for the rest of the evening. He reached out a hand, tugging Boyd up as well. "Eustass will be waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:57 pm

"More like he's waiting on you so he has someone to drink wine and bitch with." Boyd loved to tease the alpha but in reality he was grateful that Eustass took such good care of his mother. The man never failed to invite them over for meals, and when he wasn't hovering over his children he made time for Vitaly. They were both lonely without their husbands, but this way they were lonely together and never truly alone. He was proud his mother had a friend watching over him.
Boyd made quick work of putting his school books away, grabbing two of his jackets from the closet before leading Vitaly out of the room.
"Here," The boy draped one of his letterman jackets across the Russian's shoulders. "It's going to be chilly out, middle of November and all." Boyd winked as he pulled his own jacket tight around his lanky frame. Oleander joined them in the hallway, only giving a soft grunt in way of hello and completely side stepping Boyd when the the taller boy attempted to hug him. Boyd only rolled his eyes at the avoidance, smile never leaving his face.
"That's okay then. I didn't really want to hug you anyways." As if to prove his point, Boyd moved to lock arms with Vitaly. He waited until Nikita appeared, and then began leading them on the short walk to Eustass's home.

The alpha's home was warm despite the chilling season, and cozy with welcome. The air smelled strongly of smoked meat, peppered with a number of spices. Eustass himself could be heard in the kitchen, whistling one of Thatcher's favorite songs as he put the finishing touches on dinner. It took mere seconds for the singing to stop, and Eustass appeared in the living room only moments later to greet his family.
"I was almost worried i'd be eating alone tonight." The towering alpha swept Vitaly into a hug, cradling his friend in one arm while reaching with the other to capture their children, bringing all three boys in for the embrace even despite Oleander's frustrated struggle. "Im glad you all came, ya."
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 pm

"Ah, Eustass, I don't know what I'd do without you feeding me." Vitaly smirked at the man, his stomach growling audibly at the delicious aroma of their dinner that met him when he stepped into the home. "I'd either starve or gain a hundred pounds from all the fast food." It wasn't a lie. Vitaly seemed unable to cook a decent meal, even after asking Eustass to teach him a few times.
Nikita squeezed his papka in a tight hug before pulling back and making his way to the table, tugging Ollie with him. He talked to the boy like they normally would, hoping Eustass would notice and be pleased that they seemed to have fixed things.
Meanwhile, Mal was darting down the stairs, only pausing to give hugs to his brother, father, and Vitaly before he was rushing out the door.
"See ya daddy, I'll be back by curfew. Love you!" And he was gone.
Nikita gave Boyd a sympathetic smile, knowing the boy often looked forward to Mal's company.
But Mal never seemed to be home, always out with his current boyfriend who would be gone by the next week.
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:01 am

"You be safe! If anyone touches you they'll die, ya!" Eustass was used to Mal disappearing for dates, but he never failed to remind the boy that he was to be careful and responsible at all times.
Boyd visibly flinched as the door clicked shut. He'd been reaching out for a hug but Mal had blown right past him. It would be one thing if he was an afterthought, but Malakai didn't think of him at all and that hurt. He'd had a crush on the boy for as long as he could remember, and for all of that time Mal had never looked at him the same. Boyd's use of Oxycodone began the night he walked in on Mal making out with his first one true love. He was better now, but the feelings for Mal were incurable. He didn't have time to mope though, not with his family always watching him for signs of a slip. Boyd quickly regained his smile, but the joy was all gone. It had walked right out the door with Mal. He returned Nikita's sympathy with a shrug and soft grin, assuring he was fine as he moved to join them at the table. "Im fine, bro. I'll probably see him tomorrow." Even as he said it though, Boyd was rubbing over the trail of scars on his forearm, a habit he'd developed whenever he became anxious in a way that left him craving.
"Maybe you will, or maybe he'll still be busy with his flavor of the week." Oleander was blunt. He didn't feel pity for Boyd, he tried to avoid that emotion all together. Instead though he was hoping the boy would realize that pining was useless and get on with his life. Ollie loves Mal dearly, and he knows his brother isnt interested in sweethearts like Boyd Odair. "Either way, I'd stop it with the unrequited love. It's getting hard to watch." Ollie cared for the younger boy, but it wasn't often he'd participate in conversation. Tonight though, he would do anything to distract from the Russian sitting at his side.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Odair

Nikita Odair

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:08 am

Nikita could only frown, part of him wanting to go drag Mal back in here and make him give Boyd a proper hug goodbye. But of course he couldn't truly do that without embarrassing the hell out of his baby brother. So he would shut his mouth for now and merely be there for his brother later tonight when he truly felt the effects of Mal ignoring him.
"It's cool, Boyd, at least now we don't have to listen to his boyfriend stories and we can have a nice family dinner." Nikita chuckled softly.
"But Nikky, who's going to save us from your dreadful boy stories?" Vitaly teased as he brought the plates of food he'd helped Eustass serve over to the table, hoping to save the day for his youngest son and distract from the way Mal had burnt him.
"Very funny, momma." Nikita gave an eye roll. "Don't worry, I haven't got any stories this week."
Back to top Go down
Oleander Taylor

Oleander Taylor

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:48 am

Oleander tensed at the mention of Nikita's boy stories. He'd heard them all in detail, and remembered them vividly in the worst moments. The boy was going to let it go though, swallowing back the fire that had consumed his chest and threatened to creep up his throat, into his bones. He was just beginning to settle down when Nikita emphasized that he would soon be back on the prowl. In those moments, Oleander's heart broke. He wondered if the Russian was deliberately trying to hurt him in order to prove a point.
If so, it was working. It took every ounce of self control Oleander possessed to bite back a growl of jealousy, expression strained as he attempted to keep a scowl off his face.
Eustass could feel the distress in his very core. The alpha quickly took his place at the head of the table, knowing it his job to run damage control. He had to be discreet though, Oleander would rebel if he felt as though Eustass was attempting to coddle him in any way.
"I do not need to hear about my babies and their boy stories, ya!" It was the truth, even though Eustass was more concerned with how the talk was affecting Nikita and Oleander's relationship rather than his sensitive daddy ears.
"Don't you guys have anything better to talk about? Like this amazing meal maybe? Fight club? Or maybe you guy's can discuss how lucky you are to have me." Despite his worry, the alpha wore a broad grin. It was always precious to have his family around, even if they weren't all here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFC   IDFC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IDFC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next