Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Cheap Thrills - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Jett sighs as he slides into the chair to sit across from Ollie. He takes a long sip from his mug as he considers his friend’s questions.
“Okay so first of all, I’m not drunk on that dick, maybe just a little buzzed.” Jett can’t help but smirk, awaiting the eye roll he knows he will get. “But I wish I could tell you what it is. I mean yeah he’s fucking hung but I don’t think that’s it.” He considers other men he’s been with, nods his head. “Yeah, I’ve taken dicks just as big before. I hate to pay him any compliments but he must just be really fucking good. Let me tell you, he knows how to use that thing. I thought I’d been having good sex all these years and in one night he blows my damn mind. Nothing has ever even came close to how he makes me feel.” Jett trails off, shakes his head before realizing what he said and how that sounds. “I mean sex feelings, obviously.” He swallows hard, takes a long drink of coffee. “I still hate his stupid face.” Somehow he doesn’t sound as convincing as usual.
He remembers last night, butterflies fluttering in his stomach at being complimented in that stupid accent.
Quickly, he brushes these thoughts off and looks around for a change of subject. Out of the corner of his eye he glimpses one of the hickeys slowly healing on his shoulder and remembers what else Ollie had said.
“Oh and about these, they’re from last night. I thought it was weird they weren’t gone yet.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Oleander visibly shudders at the mention of Galileo knowing how to use his dick, unable to stomach the thought of him putting it to use on Jett.  He had never wanted to know what was in Gally pants, much less the length of it.
Ollie puts his disgust aside, attention caught on the way Jett spoke, the words he used.
"Nothing has ever come close to how he makes me feel."
Either Jett had really just misspoke, or he'd gotten carried away with himself before realizing it and let an important truth slip out.  
The way he trails off afterwards makes Ollie guess its the latter. But he plays along anyways, smiles and agrees that its obviously sex feelings all the while knowing that if Jett wants to tell him more, he will.
Its not so surprising that when Jett says he hates Gallys face it doesn't sound quite as scathing as it used to.
Ollie watches the beta squirm, and does nothing to try and change the subject.  He lets Jett do that himself.
Or at least the boy tried.  He goes to the hickies, and what he says has the smile dropping from Oleander's face.
He has heard about this.  Ollie makes it his business to know everything he can about werewolves, has spent years researching and carefully listening to everything Eustass has ever taught him. He knows those bruises should be gone by now.  He knows and he should be blunt about it.
But Ollie hesitates, suddenly so unsure of himself.   What if he is wrong? What if he throws Jett into a panic over nothing?  Just a hickey that takes a little longer to heal.
"Yeah," The boy picks his words carefully, moves to pour himself a cup of coffee just so he doesn't have to look Jett in the eyes. "That is pretty weird.  But I mean, you guys are probably really rough so it could just be because of that."  Oleander tries to play it off cool, file it away until he figures out how to approach the subject to Eustass without letting on that its for Jett.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 9:06 pm

Something about the tone of Ollie’s voice and the way he is avoiding eye contact doesn’t sit so well with Jett.
But he ignores it, merely nods his head.
“Yeah I guess so. They’ve faded a little so I’m sure they’ll be gone soon. I hope so because I’m not about to walk around in a turtle neck but I don’t want Dad to shit a brick.” He chuckles, tries to steer the conversation away from this topic that makes him strangely tense. “Anyways, I don’t think I’m gonna try avoiding him anymore. Maybe things can be like normal. We can fight nonstop and just occasionally have some nice hate sex. Sounds like a dream to me.” Jett shrugs his shoulders, runs a hand through unruly black curls. He gives a sly smile then and there’s no denying that this is the best he’s looked since the breakup with Boyd, even with the bruises. The dark bags that he thought were taking up permanent residence under his eyes are faded since he’d gotten his first proper night’s sleep in over a week. Spending the night in Gally’s room seemed to be the best decision he’d made in a while but still, there’s no need to tell Ollie that. He can spare that one tiny detail. “I know I’m a disaster but thanks for listening to my poor decisions anyways, babe. I would have gone nuts without you to vent to.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 am

Oleander hadn't failed to notice the change in Jett. Honestly it was hard to miss. The boy had looked down right concerning a day ago, his complexion pale and his face marred by sleepless nights. Even his eyes had seemed duller, hair not having its usual luster. Today he looks like himself again, smiling his sly smirk and giving Ollie the dirty details about another night spent with the enemy. Galileo is still trash in his opinion, illiterate southern garbage.
But at least he manages to put Jett to sleep. Oleander cant deny that its a small blessing. Ever since the breakup with Boyd it seemed as though Jett were closing in on himself. It's a relief to see his mind on something else, even Gally.
"You are a walking disaster, and to call you nuts would be an understatement at this point. But I love you anyways and im happy you talk to me about these things." He didn't say that Jett had been worrying him, but its implied by the tone of his voice.
"You better keep me updated on the hate sex. Every bruise you have better always be because you wanted it. If not, i'll have to deal with that honky tonk trash." Oleander heard a noise from upstairs, his eyes immediately landing on the hickies at Jett's neck.
"You better cover those up. If dad sees them you'll have some explaining to do. It's hard to get him off your back once he's worried. And it'll be even worse for you, considering you and Malakai are the favorites." Oleander has a fleeting thought of Nikita. He'd been Eustass's first, and he'd always held a special place in the alpha's heart. Ollie wonders how his father feels about the Russian's recent absence.
Considering how often he asks about Nikita, Oleander is certain it bothers him.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:30 am

“Oh don’t you worry. You better know that if he tries to mess with me I’d put him on his ass. I’m not about to let him walk all over me.” Jett snorts at the thought of Gally actually hurting him without his approval. He takes a long drink of his coffee, only looks concerned when Ollie tells him to cover up the bite marks and hickies along his throat. “Please, I’m not his favorite. Maybe his favorite beta but not son, I’m not even really his.” Jett waves the thought off like it doesn’t bother him. He wishes he was really Eustass’s child more than anyone could possibly understand, of course. But it’s a little too late for changing that so he tries his hardest to understand that he doesn’t really compare to the alpha’s biological children. “You really think he’d care that much about it? He has to know I get laid sometimes. They’re not that bad, are they?” He tries his hardest to tug the sleeves of his shirt up to cover the worst of them anyways, but some still peek out from different areas. He figures Ollie is exaggerating anyways and continues their conversation. “Anyways, hows your love life going? I’ve been talking about my boring redneck sex and here you are having an affair with a married man while the boy next door pines after you. You’re like a fucking romcom over here but with less of the comedy part.” Jett too has noticed Nikita’s absence lately. He figures it is obvious to everyone that it’s because of Carter. Ollie and Nikita’s relationship had been strained before Carter but now Jett fears it might never be repaired, although he’d never tell his best friend that. Nikita has barely been seen in weeks though and when he is over, it’s only to see Eustass and give Ollie an awkward grunt of a greeting. If Carter happens to be over, the man won’t come inside at all. Jett has witnessed him wait in his car until Carter leaves or Eustass comes out to him instead. It’s rough and Jett knows it’s only going to get worse. It’s only a matter of time before Nikita brings someone of his own home as retaliation and Jett knows there will be no consoling Ollie when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:06 am

Ollie takes a quick glance around and hopes Eustass isn't within earshot.  His father is a fucking brute, but he is tender about his kids and Oleander knows he'd be hurt to hear Jett point out that the alpha isn't really his family.  Oleander had been young, but he remembers seeing a certain look on Eustass's face whenever Bellamy came around to pick Nikita up. Ollie can only guess that It stung to feel like a parent but not be seen as one.  His father had been denied children for so long.  Its no surprise he gets attached.  Ollie knows he should be kinder, but he is still bitter that Eustass lets Thatcher leave them.  Its useless to be angry at someone who isnt even around, so all that pent up frustration is used on his father, being snappy and rude and refusing to give an inch.
Oh well.  Maybe he will be better once he gets the whole Carter being married situation figured out.
"My love life is sinful and sexy."  Its also lonely and stressful but Oleander leaves that out, smiles as if he has it all.  Even chuckles at the mention of Nikita 'pining' over him. That had been his dream for so long, and it has never come to pass.  Nikita is being distant now but Ollie is sure it wont last.  He was never interested before, and he only cares now because he likes to have a say in Ollie's life, doesn't like the implications of him seeing a married man.
But its safer this way.  Ollie gets to have sex and the occasional good time without ever having to worry about Carter wanting to actually drop everything and be with him.  They cant ever have anything serious.  It allows Ollie to love without having to give up or get over his feeling for Nikita.
"But please, the only romcom around here is you and cowboy casanova.  Are they fighting?  Are they fucking?  Who knows, maybe it's both." Oleander sounds like he is advertising for a new movie.  It's all fun and games until he sees Eustass rounding the corner.
The boy straightens in his seat, gently kicking Jett under the table as a warning.  

Eustass had been on his way downstairs.  The alpha was already grinning, proud to hear Jett and Oleander in the kitchening having their morning coffee.  He has noticed that since the break up Jett had been keeping to his room more.  It was agonizing, watching the boy mope and not knowing how to fix it.  He loves Jett like one of his own, and he'd wanted so badly to comfort the boy.  Eustass had spent several days coming up with what he'd say, how he'd somehow help the beta back to being himself.  Everytime he tried to have a conversation about it though he lost his nerve.  That was rare for Eustass.  He isn't used to hesitation.
But this time he can't help himself.  It aches to know Jett's real father is out there somewhere, someone who let him out of the house to be shot.  Someone who wasn't concerned when he moved out to join a pack by himself.  To think they had a child so precious and cared so little left Eustass with knots tightening in his stomach.   He hates them.  But he understands that they are Jett's parents and Jett might still have love for them so Eustass tries not to push.  If he oversteps, he knows the boy might very well shut down, maybe start snapping at him like everyone else, and that would break Eustass's heart.  It would be even worse if he decided to leave, go back and live with the parents who don't care if he's left bleeding on the streets.
Eustass walks the line out of fear, trying to keep all this love to himself as not to make Jett uncomfortable or scare him away.
The alpha had been almost singing to himself, though his breath caught the second he made it downstairs and heard Jett and Oleander talking.
Eustass doesn't mean to stop.  He isn't someone who hides or eavesdrops.  No, the alpha stops only because shock keeps his legs from moving.
He'd heard Jett talk about someone as though Ollie was worried they might hurt him, and that had Eustass's full attention.  He was already thinking about who that might be when the boy continued.
The words are said so casually, it makes the mans heart plummet,  He glances down, and almost expects to see it laying in pieces at his feet.  
Oh,
He wasn't supposed to hear that, but Jett said it as though it's fact, something he should already know.
He knows.
The kid is wrong though, all the same.  Eustass doesn't play favorites.  He adores all of them, thinks of each and every one of them as his own.  Why shouldn't he?  He'd been the one helping raise Nikia ever since the adoption papers were signed.  He'd been there to pick him up and take him home that first day.  Malakai and Oleander are precious beyond measure.  Thatcher hadn't wanted children but he'd eventually opened up to the idea out of love for Eustass.  They are his babies by blood, the kids he'd dreamed of ever since Law broke his heart and stole all his hope away so long ago.  But that does nothing to diminish  Nikita.  The boy wasnt who he'd dreamed about, but he was everything Eustass needed and more.  
He had raised them all.
Jett is different in that aspect.  Eustass didn't raise him.  Had no hand in his childhood or teaching him to be strong.  Jett went through all of that alone.  And he'd wound up bleeding out in some alleyway.  It's impossible to explain the connection he feels the Jett.  He'd looked into the boys eyes that night, and he'd seen something familiar there.  Maybe it was himself, all the suffering he'd gone through as a child.  Or maybe he looked into the boys face and was stricken by all the life he saw there, and was afraid to see it snuffed out as his first child had been.  Eustass cannot explain himself.  He loves Jett, wants to protect him just like he does the children he raised himself.
And he will, but from  now on he will be more careful.  Jett is drawing a line and Eustass will do his best to respect it.
The alpha clears his throat and walks into the kitchen as though he'd never stopped, sees his boys at the table and smiles so wide it makes his cheeks hurt.
"Good morning kiddo's."  His voice is full of adoration, and his lips are warm as they press first against Oleander's forehead, and then Jett's.  He starts to ruffle the beta's hair, and would have gone on about making breakfast if the dark mottled patch of bruises at the boys neck hadn't caught his attention.  
The alpha doesn't say anything, merely takes Jett's chin in his hand and angles the boys head up so he can see the full extent of  damage. His movements aren't rough, only firm and reminiscent of a father checking over his child.
Eustass doesn't realize that his upper lip has curled into a snarl until Oleander elbows him, blue eyes sharp with worry.  He thinks Eustass is going to  make a scene, do something to send Jett back to his room for God knows how long.
The alpha carefully fixes his expression, and lets Jett go without judgment. His chest is tight with everything he wants to say to the boy, how he shouldn't let anyone treat him so roughly, what Eustass would do to them if they ever overstepped and hurt his favorite beta.
"I'd ask where these came from but that's pretty obvious, huh?"
He opens his mouth, but remembers what Jett had said earlier.  He isn't the boys father and he has no right to be lecturing about these things.
It feels like swallowing hot coals, but Eustass does it all the same.
"Sorry kid.  I was just checking on you.  Seeing all those bruises had me worried." He wants to ask more about it, can guess what they are from. He only needs to know who.
Eustass doesn't even know how to ask that question. It's probably safer if he never finds out.
The alpha forces a wary smile back to his face, and turns towards the stove so he doesn't have to look at the marred skin at Jett's neck any longer.  It makes his hands shake with rage, and he is doing his best to let this be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 11:41 am

Jett is ready to elbow Ollie and scold him for daring to imply that he and Gally are anything more than enemies when he hears Eustass entering the room.
He smiles up at the alpha, ignores the warmth he feels in his chest when the man presses a kiss to his forehead.
“Morning.” Jett speaks tiredly, mug halfway to his mouth when Eustass grabs his chin. He is shocked when the man looks angered, lip curled into a snarl. Wow, Ollie was right. Maybe he does care more than Jett had expected. “Uh about those...” He trails off as he watches Ollie glare at his father, jabbing an elbow onto his side. It’s all Jett can do not to literally yell in protest. He understands why the is worried. But while Eustass being overprotective is annoying to Ollie, it’s something Jett has never experienced before. He’s desperate for some fatherly attention. He’d love Eustass to give him a lecture, ground him, threaten Gally, anything.
Instead, the man lets him go and backs away. He apologizes and goes towards the oven. Jett almost lets it go.
“Thank you.” He speaks softer than he ever does. This is normal when he’s addressing Eustass though. “For worrying. You don’t have to apologize. I’m okay though, I promise. They don’t hurt or anything and they’ll be gone soon.” He wants to tell Eustass that he had wanted them and they weren’t done against his will but he figures that might be a bit too much information. So for now he’ll let it go.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 11:32 pm

The alpha had been trying to keep himself contained, bite back the protective rage churning his stomach. And he had actually succeeded in pretending to cook, as though Jett being bruised to such an extent wasn't burning his brain, causing his chest to constrict because he hadn't said anything. He regrets it already, letting the moment slip past. He should've been a parent, Jett's boundaries be damned. Someone has to look after him, even if he doesn't think it's Eustass's place.
The alpha freezes as Jett's voice reaches him, soft and almost sweet. Its a tone Jett saves just for him.
The boy says thank you and it makes his shoulders rigid. This sort of anger is a dangerous thing. Eustass is standing at the sink, knuckles white as he grips the metal edges. He is glowering at the idea of someone bruising his sweet beta, who talks to him softly and says thank you for something so small as Eustass worrying about the dark marks on his neck. The metal isn't as strong as Eustass's fury, and it gives away under his trembling fingers.
The alpha looks down at the new dents in his sink, and feels a last string of resolve snap under the weight of his worry for Jett.
He turns on the boy so fast it has Oleander scooting backwards in his chair. The alpha doesn't touch Jett yet, but he is only inches from the boys face, staring him down so the beta knows just how serious he is, how much Eustass cares for his well being.
"Jett, im going to make this very clear to you. Those bruises are not okay. Im grateful you aren't in pain but you very well could have been, and if you were, i'd find whoever did this and i'd give them bruises to match." He reaches out, his hand strong and steady and firm as it moves Jett's shirt out of the way. His touch is much softer, a thumb swiping tenderly against the worst of the bruises, where he can still see the outline of someone's teeth, how they had punctured Jett's pretty porcelain skin.
Someone bit him. Sank their teeth into his neck knowing full well that it would hurt.
Or maybe they had wanted it to hurt, and if that's the case Eustass will have no mercy for them.
The alpha drops his hand, and swears to god that he will make someone suffer for this. It might not have been done in malice, but it was done all the same and Eustass cannot allow it.
"You might not think of me as your father but you don't have to. I'm your alpha. I love you and I can't have anyone hurt you like this. I wont stand for it." The man carefully tugs Jett's shirt back over his collar. "Those should be gone by now, Jett. I know that to you this is just a few hickies but they aren't. This is serious. And I want to know who did it, because when i'm finished with them they wont ever think of doing it again." Eustass finally exhales after that, as though he'd gotten a huge weight off his chest. The alpha isn't backing away though. He has his moment and he isn't letting it slip past him a second time.
"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad that you are hurt. Im mad at whoever did this, and I'm mad that it probably happened some time last night and you're still carrying the marks around with you."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:22 am

Jett never flinched when Eustass turns on him. He doesn’t for one moment look scared or even slightly worried. In fact, as the man lectures him, Jett almost looks happy. By the end, his jaw is tight and he’s clearly holding back a few tears.
He really wishes Ollie weren’t here because oh god, he knows he must look pathetic. But he can’t help it. This is the closest he’s ever come to feeling like a normal kid with a caring family. It may have come a few years too late but he’s finally got that happy life he’s wanted. Even if he’s lost Boyd, he has this. It’s enough.
When Eustass is finished speaking, Jett lurches forward and hugs him around the waist, hides his face in the man’s shirt.
“Thank you.” He murmurs while he collects himself before pulling back and looking the alpha in the eyes. “I don’t want to tell you who it is because I don’t need you to threaten them, at least not yet. I, uh, sort of wanted these. They didn’t do it against my will or without my permission. If they did I would have kicked their ass. I can take care of myself, you know that. But if it ever gets to a point where I can’t or I’m worried that I might not be able to, I promise that I will come to you and I’ll let you rip them limb from limb. I won’t let it get so bad next time though.” Jett smiles almost shyly, attempts to hide some of the marks again. He knows his alpha is not stupid, that if he really wanted to he could sniff it out right now and realize that it was Gally. But Jett is not quite ready for that to come out yet. Explaining how he’s having rough sex with the man he claims to hate is not exactly what he planned to do today. Or ever.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:44 am

Jett's arms wrap around him and Eustass instinctively pulls the boy flush against his chest.  It's a relief to finally hold the beta.  Strong fingers are in Jett's hair, keeping him still for just another moment while he drops a kiss to the crown of the boys head.  He is genuinely stunned that Jett isn't  fighting with him.  Eustass doesn't quite know what he expected, but this wasn't it.  The boys response only reminds him again that Jett has been through so much.  His beta deserves all the love he'll allow Eustass to give.
When boy finally pulls back, their eyes meet, and he has the alpha's undivided attention.  
Eustass deflates a little when Jett starts off by refusing to tell him who'd left the marks, but the boy is being open with him and that's honestly all the alpha can hope for.  He wont pry, or sniff this person out even though it would be oh so easy to do. Eustass is tempted but Jett isn't ready for him to know and that's okay, just so long as the boy understands he is always here, promises to tell him if he's ever actually hurt by this person.
Jett says he wont let it get this bad next time, and Eustass believes him.  It's enough to quell the worry burning his chest.  
It hasn't been completely snuffed out, only doused for the time being.  Eustass will still be keeping a close eye on the boy.
"You don't have to thank me for wanting to protect you Jett. You're just as important as Ollie or Malakai." Eustass loves him all the same, it goes without saying. "And I know you can take care of yourself, you've proved to be very capable." The alpha's lips twist into a fond smile. No one in the pack ever wants to fight with Jett. Eustass has seen the boy hold his own and better, even against brutes like Galileo.
"Even so, I feel the need to protect you if I see you've been mistreated. " Eustass looks away sheepishly. "I suppose this time it wasn't what I thought exactly, but whoever it was they were still a little too rough with you." The mans face burns at the thought of Jett wanting those hickies, and he suddenly wishes he could change the subject.
"Make sure you tell them about me though.  They should know what will happen to them if they ever cross you ya." Eustass ruffles the boys hair, and his touch is almost tender.  Oleander watches and knows that his father feels better just in the way he is holding himself.  The man had been wound up earlier, all of his movements rigid in anger.  Ollie is almost shocked to see Jett had been able to somehow defuse the situation without having to give anything away.  The beta is on a whole other playing field.  Eustass is just  happy that Jett is being honest, even without giving him any real information.  His love has canceled out the rage.
Oleander watches, and he hopes to maybe learn something for himself.  No one but Thatcher or Vitaly has ever been able to reign the alpha in so effectively.
Eustass finally turns back to start their breakfast, and Oleander uses the opportunity to lean across the table and whisper in Jett's ear.
"You gotta teach me how to do that." He still sounds somewhat amazed, hoping Jett could help him keep Eustass off his back about Carter.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySat May 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Jett listens to the alpha speak with a soft smile that’s a mixture of pride and sheepishness. He can’t help but chuckle when Eustass tells him to make sure whoever he’s with knows about him and what he will do to them. He’s sure Gally knows what he’s signing up for, knows he got the same speech from the alpha about not touching his children. From what he’s heard, it’s brutal. And that’s only the warning speech. Anyone who dares to actually get in a relationship with one of them gets something even worse.
“Oh don’t worry. I’m sure he knows.” Jett smirks. “But I’ll tell him.” He reminds himself to tell Gally to be more careful next time or else he’ll have an angry alpha after him. Gally doesn’t seem to care about much but Jett is sure he isn’t that stupid.
Jett settles back down next to Ollie, shrugs his shoulders as the boy stares at him in amazement.
“I’ll start teaching lessons. It’ll cost you, though, these are some top secret skills.” Jett lowers his voice to a whisper, leans in towards his friend. “Here’s my secret. It’s called... don’t be so fucking stubborn.” He pulls back with a teasing look. “Seriously, you just have to give a little. I gave him what he wanted, some reassurance that I’d be careful and in return, I don’t have to tell him every detail of my sex life. It’s a win win.” Jett explains as he goes back to sipping his coffee. Truly, he hopes he really can help Ollie with the Carter situation. It does no good for anyone to have them fighting with Eustass constantly.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 11:46 pm

"That's what you think now." Ollie leans in closer, whispering low enough that Eustass wouldn't be able to hear it over the sound of his cooking.  "But just wait until daddy dearest finds out who's been sucking those bruises into your neck.  After that it's a whole new ball game ." Oleander laughs as though it's a joke, only because he knows that eventually Eustass will have so much to worry about what he and Carter do together will be the least of his father's worries.   It's no secret that the alpha and Galileo have a strained relationship at best.  Once he learns that Gally is screwing his favorite beta, Ollie knows it will be catastrophic.  But then again, maybe that's why Jett's doing all this. Maybe he knows just how furious Eustass would be.  It's not impossible to imagine that Jett would go so far to get Gally in trouble.
Ollie wishes that were the case.  But after actually listening to Jett talk about the man recently, he isn't so sure.  It's a mystery what goes on with them behind closed doors.  One moment they are fighting, the next they're fucking. At this point Ollie isn't sure if its hate sex or if its more than that and Jett just doesnt know what to call it.  
Weeks pass, and the hickes don't stop.  Occasionally they are hidden beneath shirt collars and jeans but not even the looming threat of Eustass's wrath is enough to deter Gally. Now it seems they spend more nights together than alone.  Galileo buys extra alcohol and new specialty coffees, and whenever Jett's too proud to come see him the man finds his way across the hall, into the beta's bed. When they aren't making out they are arguing, fighting about nothing and everything. Sometimes Jett is so beautiful in the mornings, right out of bed with sleep still clinging to his lashes, the boys hair pressed flat on one side from sleep, the sight causes Gally's chest to feel tight. And Galileo wants to tell him, but it always comes out as something harsh, never what he intends. Sometimes he just kisses the boy instead of saying anything at all, just hoping its enough to let Jett know what he is unable to say.
This morning is one of those mornings.  Gally is already dressed and ready for work.  There is only one thing keeping him from walking out the door.
Jett has woken up. He has woken and he is sitting on the bed, staring at Galileo while the sun shines bright on his face.  The boy is squinting, grumbling about being woken up, and yet the sight of him has Galileo's breath catching in his throat. It's the way he tilts his head, scowling and already bickering even though his eyes haven't been open for more than three minutes.  Galileo should tell him to fuck off and go back to sleep, but his lips are so soft and small.  Gally kisses them instead, large hands wandering up to loosely grip Jett's wrists just in case the boy is feeling extra feisty this morning.  It only lasts a few moments, and Galileo doesn't give him any time to complain once its over.  
"Alright shithead, I reckon i'll see you this evenin'. Try not to miss me too much while im gone, yeah?" The insult should have been harsher, but its said with such fondness Galileo might as well have called him sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Jett rolls his eyes so hard that he nearly gives himself a headache. Even half asleep he is ready to punch Gally in his stupid face. He doesn’t even flinch at the kiss which should be his first clue that something is off.
“Will you just fuck off to work already? I can’t handle that stupid ass accent for one more second. You should damn well know by now not to talk until I’ve had coffee.” He grouches but all the real malice is gone from his words. It has been for a while now, but he’s yet to realize it.
Jett gives one more glare for good measure before flopping back down on his stomach, face buried in the pillows.
Yes, he could go over to his own bed and sleep some more but in this moment, he doesn’t want to leave the warmth of these sheets, Gally’s scent still clinging to them. It’s almost comforting for some reason.
He doesn’t realize until Gally is gone that he wishes he would have stayed. And that thought is more sobering than any of the realizations he’s been making lately.
He had just begun to dose off again when subconsciously, he reached an arm out to throw over where the man’s body would normally lay. When he had found nothing but air, a soft whine passed his lips as he remembered the man had left. And that was when it hit him.
He sat upright in bed immediately, as awake as if someone had poured a glass of ice water over his head.
Oh no.
This is bad.
Jett finds himself sitting at the kitchen table with his morning coffee an hour earlier than usual. But that’s okay, he could use some alone time.
He considers the shit Ollie has been spewing for weeks now, telling him he’s getting too attached.
That can’t be true, can it? Is he getting attached? Is he liking Gally’s company a little too much?
It takes him a few minutes to come to a conclusion.
No, of course not. That’s insane. And he’s not about to go back to sleepless lonely nights just because his body has grown accustomed to sleeping next to someone.
Yeah, that was it. It wasn’t Gally’s company he craved this morning, it was just company in general. Even he could admit he was a needy bitch when it came to having someone in his bed. But he wasn’t ready for a new relationship yet, not after Boyd. So Gally was simply a warm body to fill that empty space. Nothing more.
Jett takes a deep breath, lets the tension leave his shoulders. Because he’s convinced himself, at least for now.
He busies himself with other things throughout the day, pretends he doesn’t keep glancing at the clock. And when it’s finally about the time Gally arrives home, he heads up to his own room instead of waiting on the other beta’s bed. He’s been doing a lot of these things lately. Small victories, little ways to prove to himself that he doesn’t need Gally around, that Ollie is wrong.
It’s pointless though because his heart starts racing the second he hears those boots on the stairs. And he’s out of bed before he can help himself, opening the door just as Gally rounds the corner.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:46 am

Mind blowing sex, dreaded small talk, kisses and the word 'mine' can be the undoing of a man.
These are things Galileo is only now learning. And to his greatest misfortune Jett is the one teaching him. When this started he'd spent weeks swearing it was only sex, and it was. But that was then and this is now.
Now Gally has days when he wakes warm, with pressure at his side or a head on his shoulder. And he almost forgets that the boy in his bed is angry, always angry. Jett never lets him forget for long though. Every waking moment he is still a snake in the grass, a pain in Gally's ass, but the boy is good company.  His mind never drifts when Jett's there, keeping him grounded with teeth and claws and crude comments.  These nights he finds himself looking forward to knock off time, spends the drive home wondering what Jett is doing instead of dreading the moment he walks through the door and has to hear the boys snarking voice.
These are all red flags, and if Galileo spent actual time worrying about it he might not ever stop.  So unlike Jett he has a simple solution.
Don't think about it.
Thats what Gally tells himself anytime he feels something for Jett, catches himself thinking about the boy with anything resembling affection.
Don't think about it.
And its been working just fine for him so far. No reason to start harping over it now.  That would only serve to make him feel bad.  Gally might be dense but he isn't stupid.  He knows that whatever this thing is with Jett it's not made to last.  The boy is using him, and Gally is letting it happen.
He doesn't mind being used.  The quiet is worse than anything Jett could possibly do to him at this point.
So Galileo feels his lips twitch into a grin as he pulls into the driveway,  registers the warmth spreading across his ribs.
But he doesn't think about it, just makes his way inside.  
He knows where Jett is without having to pause and wonder.  His feet take him up the stairs on instinct, guided by the steady beating of the boys heart, and he knows he should question it but his head is throbbing and all he can focus on is getting to Jett, making it stop.
Don't think about it.
Gally had been prepared to argue with him, had already come up with a number of ways he could piss the boy off, get him to open the door.
Needless to say he is startled to round the corner and find Jett already swinging the door open.
The fucker must've heard him coming.
There's a rush of something akin to fondness at the sight of him, his stupid fucking mouth and his stupid fucking words. Galileo is reaching out before he can think about it
Touching Jett is....something. Skin remembers and Gally feels like he could melt in this moment, so glad to be back home.
His brain can't register this feeling.  He's never felt it before, a relief at being in this house, the comfort of calling it a home.
Don't think about it.
Gally's hands catch at the boys hips, and he would have kissed him then and there except they have rules.  Jett's lips look so soft,  he isn't ready to see them curl into a sneer just yet.  So Galileo pushes the other beta backwards with a callused hand to his stomach, pressing until he can kick the door closed behind them.
"Hey there rattlesnake, did you miss me any while I was gone?"  There's a shiteating grin plastered across his face, a dimple deep in his cheek.  He might've let the boy respond, but his brain is broken and his impulse control is zero when it comes to Jett.
Gally yanks him in, their lips catching with an audible smack.  He has a hand in the boys hair and he knows it must hurt as he tugs.
Jett taste like coffee and stress, and Galileo chases the flavor across the beta's lower lip with his tongue and teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Jett’s first warning sign should have been how his mood lifted the second Gally entered his room. But instead, he ignores it, plays along like usual. It isn’t until the other beta speaks, gives him that deep dimpled grin, that it truly sinks in.
He sets eyes on that smile and warmth spreads throughout his entire body, something akin to butterflies soaring in his stomach.
Oh no.
He knows this feeling.
His very first high school crush. That first time Denahi had teased him. The day he met Boyd.
This is bad, very bad.
He stares at Gally with lips slightly parted in shock.
He likes him.
He actually likes Gally.
And not just in a sex way, in a pathetic your smile makes me feel like I’m floating kind of way.
He’s so lost in thought that at first he doesn’t even respond to being yanked in for one of their usual lip bruising kisses. It takes him a moment to catch up, to pretend everything is normal. The claws in his hair definitely help. He responds by sinking fangs into the man’s bottom lip, trying to ignore the goosebumps along what feels like his entire body.
Jett wants to keep pretending but it’s damn near impossible while the man is so close. They’ve done this dance countless times and yet, tonight his stomach decides it won’t stop fluttering. And it’s all he can do to stop thinking about that stupid smile.
This is a mess. He needs to put a stop to it. He knows this and still, he keeps kissing Gally, gentler than they have before. All he wants to do is pull him closer and keep him in this bed all night.
So what does he do?
He shoves his hands hard against the man’s chest, pushing him away even though his lips say otherwise, still responding until the second they are parted. He is a walking contradiction, his body and his heart protesting his head’s decision.
For a moment, he only stares at Gally, brows furrowed in confusion or contemplation rather than anger. The anger only comes when he realizes that there is no hatred when he sets eyes on the man, not anymore.
Well, he’s really done it now. He’s fucked up. He can’t wait to hear Ollie tell him how he told him so.
That is, if he tells Ollie at all.
Which he’s not going to, because he is putting a stop to this, right now.
His upper lip curls in a snarl and he charges forward, pushing against Gally’s chest once again.
“Go back to your own fucking room! I didn’t invite you in here and you’re more off your rocker than I thought if you think for one second that I did anything except praise every minute I didn’t have to see your stupid face today! Just because we’ve been fucking doesn’t mean you can prance on in here any time you want! I don’t want or need your fucking company, okay?” To his credit, Jett is good at channeling his anger and blaming whoever he pleases for his problems. Since there is no actual hatred towards Gally right now, he just had to make some of his own. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:51 am

Jett lets go of him so fast and sudden, Gally is left reeling from the loss.
His lips still tingle, and he finds himself stumbling backwards out of surprise more than having been pushed by familiar hands.  It's not entirely shocking to have the other beta try and man handle him.  Jett had never been accused of being soft.  Gally knows those hands, the petal veined fingers and supple palms. He knows them not to hesitate, little weapons that merely look gentle at first glance.
The only thing that causes a pause in Gally is how still Jett is.  The boy has shoved him away only to stare him down, lip curled and eyes bright with something Galileo doesn't recognize.
He expects there to be an explosion, swallows back dread as Jett looks him over.
"Tell me what's the matter with ya darlin?  You gonn' say somethin' or jus' stand there lookin all pretty and fuckable in those jeans?"  Galileo is treading on dangerous waters but he doesn't worry about it.  Jett might be mouthy and mad but Gally isn't really expecting a fight.  The boy is an enigma.  Galileo doesn't ever expect to fully understand Jett but he feels confident in the fact that Jett likes sex.  Surely he could hold off on the fighting until they'd both finished.
Or maybe not.
Gally is knocked back by Jett's second surge.  The boy charges him, shoving against his chest and snarling in his face and Galileo knows he is absolutely fucked beyond help because all his broken brain can come up with is how adorable the boy looks when he's extra pissed.  There are no thoughts on pushing back or moving out of the way.  His body doesn't budge.  He just watches Jett's eyebrows pinch with rage and ponders on how the boy can be beautiful and deadly all at once.
Huh.
Gally plants his boots to the floor and catches Jett's wrists in powerful hands, holds them out and away from his face because he knows this boy and even his defective brain remembers how quick Jett's strike can be.
"Hey, hey, what's eatin' you?" Gally inwardly curses their height difference, hates having to look up at Jett while he tries to soothe this over. "Surely you ain't actually mad because I walked my ass in here. And if you are, you sure picked a weird time to be pissed about it." They've been doing this for so long now, it hadn't occurred to Gally that maybe Jett was having a problem with how familiar they are getting. That thought only crosses him now, has his cheeks burning in something that feels strangely close to shame.  
Jesus, he's fucking this all up.
Fingers tighten around Jett's wrist, and for a moment Galileo thinks he's going to shake the boy, shove him on his prissy little ass and cuss him just because he's been caught caring.  Gally was never supposed to do that.  He was supposed to stay in his own fucking room and let Jett come to him.  He got too comfortable, and now he's crossed some kind of line and the embarrassment of it makes his head throb.
"Well fuck you too Jones, you ain't gotta be such a fuckin' sourpuss about it.  I was only jokin' when I asked if you missed me.  I didn't mean to piss you off so much."
Galileo's fingers finally loosen on the boys wrists, soon falling away altogether.  His face is blank where it should be full of rage, a match that refuses to light.  It's hard to find the energy for anger.  All he feels now is tired and worn.  He'd grown accustomed to Jett's voice bringing him peace, some sort of special comfort that soothed away the hurt in his temples.  It seems that hearing him raise his voice in hatred had brought the pain back tenfold, has Galileo blinking in order to keep his surroundings from melting together.  It doesn't work.  Everything has fuzzy edges, all except for Jett's face.  The curve of his cheek is still clear, and Galileo wishes he could touch it.
Skin remembers skin.
He doesn't try touching it.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Gally just stands there with this stupid sad look on his face and it makes Jett want to punch him and kiss him all at the same time. He settles on doing neither, merely clenching his fists at his sides as he stares the man down.
“What part of get out did you have trouble understanding? And don’t you “darlin” me! Who said you could call me your stupid fucking pet names?” Jett almost continues, almost screams at Gally until his throat is sore and his lungs ache, almost asks who he thinks he is coming in here and smiling like that and making his stomach flutter like not even Boyd had.
But he doesn’t. Instead, he takes a breath and he walks to the door, shoves it open and points.
“Just fucking go. I’ve got shit to do anyways.” He doesn’t, of course. But Gally doesn’t need to know that. And he really is going to go out now, because he can’t sit here with his thoughts. Not tonight, not when the thoughts in question will be about how he feels about Galileo Gray. That is a conversation he isn’t ready to have, not even with himself.
He doesn’t look the man in the eyes, averts his gaze until Gally is gone and he can close the door altogether.

When Gally’s gone, he gets dressed in something presentable. He’s going out and he’s not coming home until he doesn’t remember Gally’s name. He considers waking Ollie, asking him to come with but that would mean questions about why he wants an impromptu drinking binge at 1 am.
So he calls an Uber by himself to the nearest bar, only hesitating to send a text to the alpha and let him know he’s heading out so late. If he doesn’t, he knows the man will worry and he doesn’t need Eustass snooping and finding out what he’s been up to at night.

It’s not as fun as he had hoped but he does succeed in getting absolutely blitzed, drinks until he can’t see straight.
He wants to go home with a stranger, wants a distraction and a warm body to sleep next to. However, he turns down the potential companion when he realizes he’s only interested because of the dimples the man sports.
Fuck, he’s gotten pathetic.
So instead of having a wild drunken one night stand, he stumbles back into the home at five am, curling up next to Ollie to avoid running into Gally near his own room. He figures the boy won’t complain. After all, this is what friends are for, isn’t it?
When he wakes, he is alone in Ollie’s bed and the clock reads nearly eleven. He never sleeps past seven and his head is pounding. He’s not sure whether it’s from the alcohol or caffeine withdrawal, possibly both.
He heaves a sigh of relief, though, when he realizes that means Gally has already left for work and he won’t have to deal with a confrontation.
And then his hopes shatter when he remembers it’s the man’s day off.
Of course it is.
And Thatcher is home, so there is no chance Gally will be hiding upstairs.
He perks his ears, tries to eavesdrop and figure out what he’s in for when he heads downstairs for his coffee.
Four heartbeats in the living room.
Ollie, thankfully, is one of them. The others are Eustass, Thatcher, and of course, Gally.
He considers hiding out in here, texting Ollie to keep him company. But he needs his coffee and he won’t hide in his own home. So he forces himself from the bed with a groan, stealing a pair of sweatpants and a tank top from Ollie’s closet before heading downstairs. He rehearses his plan in his head.
Don’t look at Gally, go straight to Ollie and drag him to the kitchen with him while he makes his coffee.
He swallows the lump in his throat and ignores his heartbeat escalating as he descends the stairs. He repeats the plan again in his head but his eyes still search for Gally the second he arrives in the living room.
“Hey, sleepyhead. Bout time, I thought you were gonna sleep all day.” Thatcher smiles from his spot on the couch beside Eustass and Jett would smile back if he could tear his eyes away from Gally.
There it is, that feeling again. That warm, fuzzy, tingling in his chest. He swallows hard and forces his upper lip to curl, grunting in case Gally noticed his staring before he marches over towards Ollie.
“Come to the kitchen with me?” He speaks quietly, shooting his friend a pleading look that lets him know this is clearly an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Galileo is aware of the moment Jett's heartbeat went from a peaceful sleeping rhythm to the erretic thump of consciousness. He waits patiently to see if the rattlesnake is brave enough to come downstairs, almost expects him to stay in Oleander's room all day, if only so Gally has time to sit here and harp over what he'd done to get himself kicked out of the boys room last night.
This is already going better than imagined.    
Thatch is the one who greets him, along with Eustass who smiles softly the moment he sets eyes on the boy.
Jett looks as though he wants to at least try and smile at Thatcher, but he doesn't seem to have registered the mans voice.  He is staring at Galileo, upper lip curled into a familiar snarl.
Gally decides to tease him, do the one thing that would bother Jett more than a scowl in return.
Galileo smiles, flashes his teeth and winks in the boys direction.
Jett looks....Frustrated- With Gally, with their evolving relationship, with all the warm fuzzy feelings that neither of them know how to handle.
Galileo watches the boy struggle, admits to himself that its satisfying to see Jett squirm. Or at least it would be, if his chest didn't feel so tight after one night spent alone in his room.  It feels like Jett has all the power, and Galileo almost resents him for it.
Almost.
"Mornin' Jones. Nice bedhead." His voice is a low southern drawl, cautious, curious. Jett marches towards Oleander and Gally tries not to let his eyes linger.  They still have these damn rules in play after all, and Gally hates to admit it but he doesn't look forward to spending another night alone in the his room.
The boy leans down and whispers something for only Ollie to hear.
It's unsurprising, honestly. At times like these Jett hears what he wants to hear, and that's never been Gally.  The boy only ever listens to him half the time.  Or maybe its that he only bothers to pay attention to Gally half the time.
Galileo hates it either way.
So he repeats the boys name, sharper this time, Jones, each syllable distinct and daring.  He doesn't immediately realize he's said anything, only knows that it feels extremely urgent for him to grasp the boys attention.  
He understands that he's said it outloud the moment Oleander's head snaps over, his voice shrill and raised as he responds.
"Piss off cousin fucker.  He obviously doesn't want to talk to you.  No one does."  Ollie is already pushing Jett towards the kitchen, but only after he gives Gally the nastiest glare he can muster.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:49 pm

Jett hears Gally the first time and his shoulders tense. He ignores him completely, wants to pretend he doesn't exist. It would be a hell of a lot easier if the bastard hadn't had the audacity to smile at him like that. He did it on purpose, like he knew just what it would do to him.
So maybe there is still hatred there. That's a good thing, he supposes.
He is grateful when Ollie nudges him towards the kitchen. He can come up with an excuse to tell Ollie when he gets there, but right now he just needs away from Gally as soon as possible.
Then Gally speaks his name in that tone and he can't help but tense again, whipping his head over to look at the man. He hears Ollie snapping, still tugging at his arm and urging him to keep on. But he can't help himself, he never can when it comes to fighting with Galileo. That's the reason he's in this mess in the first place.
"You really can't take a hint, can you?" Jett's words are simple and he hopes to Eustass or Ollie it will seem like he is merely adding on to what Ollie already said about Jett obviously not wanting to talk. Gally will know, though, what he's really referring to. "I don't have the time or the patience to fucking play nice with you right now or ever, okay? Do you get that or do you need me to repeat it a little slower so your brain can keep up?" Jett tilts his head, gives a soft patronizing smile as he fights to keep his composure. He knows that more than his snarls or harsh words, the snide remarks are the better way to get under Gally's skin. They know how to press all of each other's buttons, it seems, and neither plans on stopping any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:59 pm

Gally felt his stomach sinking as he watched Oleander lead Jett towards the kitchen. This is a feeling he understands, one his broken brain can name.
It's dread-
Because he knows that if Jett's not taking the bait it means something really is wrong between them.
Galileo feels something suspiciously akin to relief the moment Jett's head whips around, bright eyes narrowing in on his face.  God, he still wishes he could see them in color.
Gally had been expecting some harsh words, not the calm and collected response he was given.  It throws him off kilter, but only for a second as his brain slowly registers that Jett is patronizing him instead of being out right nasty.  Ah.  He should've known the boy would tone it down with Eustass and Thatcher sitting only a few feet away.
Well, if Jett wants to be condescending he can handle getting a dose of it himself.
Galileo smiles back at him,  expression almost sincere.  
"Actually yeah, you ought to repeat it just a little slower for me." The mans smile widens, nearly a mirror of the one he'd worn yesterday when he'd first walked into Jett's room.  "Or better yet, can you spell it?" He sounds smug, hopes it lights a fire under the other beta.  
Gally had forgotten about Eustass, how the man might not appreciate his teasing.  The alpha is quick to remind him, red eyes dangerous as they flicker over to Gally in warning.  
And here's the thing, Galileo isn't stupid. He knows he ought to quit before things get dirty.
But Jett's finally looking at him, and Gally can't possibly stop himself now that he's gained the boys attention.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:35 am

Jett merely narrows his eyes for a moment, frustrated that Thatcher and Eustass are around. He has developed a fool proof method of shutting Gally up, if only they had a bit of privacy.
Oh yeah. He remembers that they aren’t going to be doing that and the thought is deflating in a way that only makes him more frustrated. He is ready to give his patronizing response and head into the kitchen, like he had intended in the first place.
But then the bastard smiles again. Not just any smile either. It’s that big, smug, dimpled, shit eating grin. The one that gets his heart thudding just a little faster and makes his palms clammy. The one that had sent him into a crisis not even twelve hours ago.
That’s when it dawns on him.
He knows.
Gally must have figured out just what that smile does. Jett knows he surely can’t be hiding it very well. And despite all the dumb redneck jokes, he knows the man is intelligent, definitely smart enough to notice an escalated heart beat and figure out what it means.
So he’s figured out what Jett is trying so hard to repress. He’s figured him out with his pathetic schoolgirl crush feelings and is throwing it back in his face. Embarrassment boils in his stomach and rises until he’s sure he can feel it bubbling in his throat, leaving him with a bitter taste in his mouth. He can feel the heat in his cheeks, knows his entire face must be scarlet by now.
He can’t remember being this embarrassed over anything.
Well, at least not since that first night Galileo had been thrown into his life.
Even now and still, he’s got the power to leave Jett reeling, feeling utterly pathetic and stupid.
Only Galileo Gray has that power. Jett thought he had taken it away and yet here he is, right back where it had all started.
He wants to kill him. There can’t be any more embarrassing and confusing feelings if he’s dead.
But apparently, murder is frowned upon, so he’ll have to settle for threats.
He takes a step forward so they’re nearly chest to chest. It’d be a bad idea getting so close if he wasn’t so furious.
“Smile at me one more fucking time and I’ll rip your windpipe out with my teeth. I hope that one got through to you because I mean it, Galileo. I’m done listening to your bullshit, I’m done fighting and I’m sure as shit done playing nice. It’s all done.” Jett is trembling by the time he finishes speaking but he makes sure his message is clear even if he can’t be as specific as he wants because of their current company. No more fucking, no more sleeping in the same bed, no more pretending this is anything that it isn’t. Jett refuses to let himself look like any more of a moron. This is the last straw.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:08 am

Ah.
Gally knows he's struck a nerve now.  He can hear Jett's heart thumping, a vicious cycle of rage, probably the reason his face is pink and turning darker by the second.  This isn't new. It's happened countless times before, and somehow it still takes Gally back.  He hasn't seen Jett this angry since the boy started sneaking into his bedroom at night.  
Or maybe his busted brain was so fixated on touching Jett he simply didn't notice the anger.  It could have been festering all this time.
Fuck, he's so stupid.
Jett takes a menacing step towards him, and Galileo pushes the disappointment down deep. Reminds himself he's gotten some amazing orgasams and no strings attached,  tries desperately to keep his face passive despite the searing ache at his temples.
Jett opens his mouth, and Gally knows before the words come that they will be nasty and cruel.  It's the shape of his lips, the slant of his brow.  Familiar expressions that Gally refuses to erase.
The man squares his shoulders and waits for the impact.
He had known it would be rough, but somehow he hadn't quite expected Jett to say he was done.
To anyone else in the room it might not seem like much, but Galileo knows.
He means to be done fighting, done with sneaking into Gally's room at night, done, done, done.
The one person Galileo has in the world is done.  
Panic seizes him so suddenly he's certain it shows on his face, can feel his shoulders slump and his stomach drop, everything feels like its falling. And he doesn't want to be here anymore.  His mind wants to drift away, to the beach or to the alley, a safe space.
He feels like drowning but his lungs work. He feels like he's falling but the world stays still.
And everything is cold. Cold like stone floors and the middle of December with no jacket.  Like blood loss and grief.
Galileo locks his jaw because it's all he can do to keep from shaking. Tries to stop himself from thinking about everything he's just lost. Skin remembers skin, though. He knows the last time Jett's hands were on his body, knows vividly what their last kiss felt like. He has the memory of a pretty boy biting and sucking hickies into places where sleeves and collars can cover, Jett smelling like sex and sin after.
It's all he has now, whatever his broken brain can retain.
Gally needs to respond. It's his turn to say something harsh, but Jett's glaring  at him and all Galileo can think about is how his eyes crinkle at the sides, and his nose scrunches in anger, and it's really fucked up that someone so fucking cruel makes Gally's insides melt so easily.
How fucking inconsiderate.
It dawns on him only now when Jett's cutting him off that maybe he really has ruined his life.  Loving Jett is worse than hating him, and he's fallen right into the boys trap.  He wouldn't be surprised to learn that Jett's been playing him this entire time.  All the nights spent in his bed only happened so the snake bastard could have this moment of letting Gally down in front of the pack.
Fucking figures.
All he can do now is save face and fight back, taking another inch towards Jett.  If he leaned up just a bit he could kiss the boy.
Instead Galileo plants one hand on the other beta's chest, shoves him back so the temptation of kissing those lips is no longer a viable option.
It never really was.
"Come on now sugar, it ain't good manners to go gettin' in my face like that.  It seems to me like you oughta know how to sweet talk better, all things considering."  He was honestly referring to their secret nights in is room, but to Oleander and Eustass it sounded more like Galileo was calling Jett a whore. Which isn't surprising.  Up until a month ago it was his favorite insult to throw around. Gally is a fool, and he doesn't notice until Eustass stands to glower over him that he hasn't thought of Jett as a slut  since the boy started spending time wrapped in his sheets. The irrational part of himself only ever thinks of the boy as his.
Galileo ignores the seething alpha, and lashes out because now he knows Jett isnt his, never was.
The man laughs, strained, tilts his head forward to let bangs fall over hazel eyes. He's let it grow longer recently, if only because Jett likes tugging on the auburn curls.  He supposes now that shouldn't matter anymore.  He'll get it cut tomorrow.
Gally finally catches Jett's eye, his voice almost sincere when he says "Fuck you,  Jones. You might as well take your spiteful ass back upstairs since you ain't got a damn thing nice to say."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Gally insults him and Jett’s jaw drops. He has never been surprised by the nasty words that can come out of the man’s mouth, not since that first night.
Until today, that is.
Maybe it was foolish of him but he’d truly never thought the man would say something about their nightly visits, not in front of anyone, but certainly not Eustass and Thatcher.
But he guesses this is Gally’s way of lashing out. He should be happy, knowing he must have truly gotten under his skin. Instead, all he feels is dread in the pit of his stomach at the thought of this really being the end and more anger building to take its place.
“God I wish you’d fucking drop dead!” Jett seethes. The rage is blinding, doesn’t give him time to be passive aggressive or come up with clever insults. “Honest to God, I wish I’d never met you! I’d be so much happier if I never had to see your stupid face. Everyone would, you know that, don’t you?”
“Jett.” Thatcher’s voice rings out as a soft but firm warning, eyes flickering over to Gally. He doesn’t know what is going on that they’d missed, but somehow he thinks it’s more than just their usual bickering.
Jett knows his words are harsh but so is everything he says. The only difference today is that he doesn’t mean the words he speaks at all. It’s like his mind thinks if he says the meanest things he can think of maybe he’ll really start to hate the man again.
“What?! I’m just telling the fucking truth! Everyone would be better off if you weren’t here! I’m so sick of having to deal with you every goddamn day of my life! Why don’t you just go and off yourself and do us all a favor!?” Jett doesn’t think much of the words as they pass his lips. It’s mean, but that’s the point, isn’t it?
But then everyone freezes.
“Jett.” Thatcher is looking at him like he’s actually killed Gally himself, face pale as if he’s just seen a ghost.
Even Eustass and Ollie look as if they aren’t sure how to act, eyes wide in shock.
Was it really that bad?
“What?!” Jett exclaims, stares at everyone in the room waiting for someone to give him an answer.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:32 am

Galileo knows he fucked up the moment Jett's jaw goes slack.  Only it doesn't dawn on him what he's done to upset the boy so much.  He knows he's said worse.  But Jett just keeps staring and Gally is startled to find that he feels guilt knotting his stomach.  Its ridiculous.  He'd meant to hurt Jett.  
So why does it feel so dirty now that he's gone and done it?
He thinks that maybe he should apologize.  It surely wont fix anything, but his mind drifts to the small indention on his mattress where Jett sometimes sleeps, how his hair is a jungle in the mornings and how he kisses Gally goodbye with sleep still lingering on soft lips.
Yeah, he should probably apologize.  
The man opens his mouth, sorry on his tongue-
But Jett's already seething. The boy rages, like the sea during hurricane season.
He is beautiful and destructive and Gally hates him for it. Loves him for it.
The boy is so worked up he's stopped trying to be clever or condescending. This is pure resentment, absolute hatred. In these moments he reminds Gally of a riptide, pulling him under and leaving him to drown.  Galileo can almost feel the water in his lungs. He is quiet while Jett continues, just waiting for the boy to run out of breath.  This is nothing he hasn't heard before. The only thing that catches Gally off guard is the soft tone of Thatcher's voice as he says Jett's name in warning.  Thats new.  He's used to having Eustass intervene on Jett's behalf but his corner is always empty.  To have someone worrying about something so trivial as his feelings being hurt has Galileo experiencing a deep ache somewhere in his chest, near his heart.
Thatcher looks over at him but Gally can't bring himself to meet the mans gaze.  It would give too much away.  He can't hide from the last vibrant blue he ever saw.  All it would take is one look, and Thatcher would know he'd fucked up and let himself get whipped while the man was away.
Or maybe not.  Jett looks absolutely feral now, light glinting dangerously in those seemingly bottomless dark eyes.  It's hard to understand how he could feel anything other than contempt for such a snake.
The rattler is brutal to the end, just as expected.  He spits venom with every word, and for the most part Galileo doesn't flinch. He takes it all in stride, manages to keep that infuriating grin on his face up until Jett finishes by telling him he should go off himself.
And yeah, that stings a little.  Maybe even a lot considering the smile suddenly falls from his face, and he feels his stomach bottom out. A calloused hand flies instinctively to his temple. It only stays there a second before Galileo brushes it off, acts like he was merely running fingers through his hair. There is a hollowness behind his ribs, a lump in his throat. And the thing is, Gally really isn't shocked to hear the words said out loud.  He's always kinda known Jett's life would improve without him in it. Hell, the whole pack would benefit really.  But Gally is selfish and ever since Jett barged into his room that first night he's felt this unwavering will to live.  
So Galileo swallows it down and laughs, like Jett's said something funny. It would be tragic for the boy to find out he's struck a nerve, add a new button for him to push.
"Damn darlin', do you kiss your momma with that mouth?" The man tries down playing it, the shit eating grin he'd plastered on only wavering when he catches sight of Thatcher's face.
Oh, fuck.
Gally had always known that finding him that night had probably traumatized Thatcher.  The man has a big heart.  It's impossible he could forget a thing like that.  Galileo takes one look at him and feels his heart plummet, shame rushing in so quick it makes his bones feel heavy.
Just this once, its Eustass who comes to his rescue. The alpha seems to fumble for what to say, his expression strained as he finally settles on, "Jett, im sure you don't really mean that. You're just upset."  The man keeps stealing cautious glances between Thatcher and Galileo, as if he expects there to be an adverse reaction.  He doesn't move from Jett's side though, willing to defend him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Jett glances around at everyone, gaze lingering on Eustass for just a second longer than it does on everyone else, as if maybe the alpha would give him some sort of answer.
But instead, Eustass tries to ease the tension in the room, tell him he’s sure he didn’t mean it.
Of course he didn’t but the alpha had never tried to intervene with them before, so why now?
And then it hits him.
The scar on Gally’s temple. The way everyone seems to avoid talking about the way they found the man. How protective Thatcher is of him, always so concerned about the others treating him nicely.
He feels like the breath has been knocked out of him.
Gally hadn’t been attacked like Jett had assumed that first night, he’d tried to kill himself. He’d wanted to be dead but Thatcher and Eustass saved him anyways. No wonder he had been so irritable and flighty.
Suddenly he is acutely aware of everybody’s eyes on him and the words that had just left his mouth.
He’s horrified to feel tears pricking his eyes and a lump in his throat.
“I-I need a minute.” The words sound small and pathetic, nothing like his normal voice. Maybe it’s because this is the first time he’s felt true remorse over something he’s said to Gally.
Then he runs. He makes a beeline for the stairs, climbs them as fast as he can and quickly locks himself in his room. He doesn’t even manage to make it to the bed before the tears come. He finds himself slumped against the door, choking on sobs he desperately tries to swallow.
Jett hates Gally, or is trying to at least, but does that mean he likes the thought of the man feeling so helpless and alone that he put a bullet in his own head?
Hell no. In fact, the thought is making his stomach dangerously queasy. And he’d just told him to go and do it again, told him no one wanted him around.
Fuck him and his big mouth.
Why did he have to say such harsh things just to cover up the fact that he himself was feeling vulnerable?
What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: