Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregnancy is a Bitch.

Go down 
+8
Kelton McGuire
Joslin Cruz
Perry Toretto
Gabriel McDaniels
Asher Reed
Mikey
Blaine Johnson
Barry Brooks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

"YOu have friends too! Kelton..." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Chord gave a bitter laugh.
"Damn right I have friends. But I didnt used to fuck my friends, I never promised to marry them or shit like you."[i]
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm

"Used to..." He attempted feebly with a sigh. "Chord..."
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 am

"Just go eat and leave me alone."
Maybe Joslin just wasnt meant for him...
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Joslin stood without saying a word. He ate quickly before picking up his phone and texting Dayton.
"I'm coming over.
J+C=<3"
"I'm going out!" He called, not waiting for a response before leaving the house. Like Chord gave a fuck anyway.
He made his way to the Nielsen home and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 am

And that.... well that struck Chords nerve. No he didn't say anything but he damn sure knew where Joslin was going.
Fucking slut.
He stood, storming upstairs and slamming the door.
"Uhm, okay."
FlirtingWiffMahMan

Dayton text back, he was laying down at his house, on the couch with Wayne and Vance.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

David opened the door, he hadn't seen Joslin in forever, since he always used to come over when he and Dayton were together.
"Hi Jamie." He nodded. "Dayon's in his room."
Joslin smiled politely and thanked him before waddling up to the room, opening the door and entering, plopping on the foot of the bed by the three boys.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 am

Dayton grinned at him, opening his arms.
"JAMIE!!!"
Vance and Aaron just shared a look
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:15 am

Jamie smiled and threw his arms around the boy's neck, climbing into his open arms, his large stomach pressing against Dayton's chiseled chest.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Dayton blinked lightly, whistling.
"Damn Jamie your either becoming a cow or you got a baby in that belly." Dayton winked at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 am

"Hush." Joslin stuck his tongue out. "I'm pregnant." He smiled lightly at his former lover.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 am

"I dunno!" Dayton chuckled jokingly. "Must be jelly cuz jam dont shake like that baby-boy." The olde rof the two of them moved to peck Joslin's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:36 am

"Oh you are such an ass." He shook his head, grinning nonetheless. He hugged tightly onto Dayton. He was feeling very cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Dayton let his arms wind around Joslin, pressing the other man close.
"I have missed you Jamie." He spoke lightly, memories of them running through his head,
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

"I've missed you too... more than you know." Joslin smiled, leaning up to kiss Dayton's temple, his lips lingering there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Dayton sighed softly.
"Remember that one night you got drunk as hell and I had to carry you home, but somehow you talked me into taking you skinny dipping down in a creek?" He laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Joslin laughed, shaking his head.
"I could talk you into anything, even when I was wasted." He giggled. "Remember when we went streaking that one time and spent the night at the county jail?" Not a real jail, just one of the small holding cells for minor offences.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am

Dayton burst out laughing at the thought. That was something he hadnt really minded doing, he had ran slightly back from Joslin so he could keep an eye on the other mans bare behind.
"Oh yes, I remember that well."
Never seen an ass so fine.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 am

Joslin's grin was bright as he leaned into Dayton.
"We so need to hang out more, we do awesome shit." He laughed, his fingers absentmindedly running through Dayton's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

"Wo because we are Awesome shit." The man purred, his arms tight around Joslin as he simply enjoyed the other boys company.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Joslin curled up in a ball in the other boy's embrace.
"So... how's Sean?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Dayton paused, immediately feeling guilty for missing Joslin so much.
"He is good, just now gave birth to my baby boy..."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Joslin grinned.
"Can I meet the baby?" He asked lightly, not sure if Dayton would let him, considering it might upset Sean.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:05 pm

At that question Dayton's immediately lit up. That man was so proud if his baby glue wanted everyone to see it. That little boy was his pride and joy.
"Course you can!!" Dayton grinned, standing and running to go get his baby.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Joslin chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he waited for his former lover to return.
Sean had been playing with their son. At Dayton's request he handed him over though with a kiss on the cheek. He wanted Joslin to see their child, realize just how serious he and Dayton were so maybe he'd back off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy is a Bitch.
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: VanArnam/VanDeKamp :: Chord/Joslin-
Jump to: