Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??

Go down 
+10
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? Empty
PostSubject: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Gabriel panted as he rolled off of the younger, smaller body.
"Fuck, we get better every time." He ran a hand through his hair with a clammy hand before he slid his arm around Gabriel's waist. He glanced over at his lover, admiring just how beautiful he really was, laying there with that smirk on his face because he knew he was the best the elder man would ever have.
Their bodyguard/fuck buddy relationship had been going on for quite some time now and it seemed to have turned into something more. They definitely loved each other, that was for sure. But they were best friends, sex partners, a shoulder to lean on, they were everything to one another and yet they still had sex with others, neither of them putting a real label on their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am

And that, as far as Gabriel was concerned, was very perfect. Gabriel was not the type to get jealous and be possessive. He loved Gabriel more than life its self but he was happy to be free to do whatever with whoever at anytime. His lover had no rejections as long as he was safe. Meaning he got all the sex, money and fun he wanted, while having a big bodyguard to protect him. Gabriel wouldnt mind being Gabriels boyfriend, as long as he could continue to make his money however he wanted too. The smaller man stretched out, licking his lips and glancing over at Gabriel. "Only because im the epitome of great sex, and you are my other half." The man ran his nails across Gabriels chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 am

"Pretty much, kid." Gabriel smirked softly, brushing a strand of hair off of the other boy's face. "You don't get all the credit though, I'm a sex god even without you." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:53 am

"Like hell you are." Gabriel scoffed, though in a light, playful manner. "Your nothing without me, me and my tight ass, and hot bod." He was serious, but also joking. His body was nice but in no way hot like the other mans.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:58 am

Gabriel snickered.
"How bout this... you got the tight ass, and I got the hot bod..." He paused a moment. "And the nice dick." His lips nipped lightly at Gabriel's neck as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 am

Gabriel gave a small whine, shaking his head.
"I got the hot bod...And the tight ass...But you do have the nice dick...You are also A dick." Gabriel smirked. "An irresistibly yummy dick."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:44 am

"Alright, I can deal with that." He chuckled, nodding. "I am a dick... now shut up and go to sleep." Gabriel muttered, tugging the boy to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 am

Gabriel had nothing else to say as he nuzzled himself into the older mans chest.
He wanted to tell him, he loved him.
But nah, it wanst needed, he was sure the other man knew
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 am

And Gabriel did know that. He knew he was loved and he loved the younger boy just as much. Their relationship was so uncomplicated. No one loved the other more, they were equals in every way in their friendship and it worked perfectly for them.
But Gabriel still felt the need to remind the boy before he went to bed.
"I love you." He murmured before letting his eyes slip shut.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 am

Gabriel didnt respond, he smiled though, and pressed one last kiss to the the larger mans chest before letting himself drift off.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 am

Gabriel smiled down at him, ruffling the hair before he too fell asleep.
Their relationship really was great, not too tied down at all.
But could something ruin this thing they had going?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm

It was possible.
It was surly possible.
Gabriel huffed, storming out of the bathroom. "GABRIEL!" He shrieked. How in the hell had this happened? He always made everyone use protection!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 pm

"What?!" The man groaned, rolling out of bed and making his way down the hall until he found the younger boy. "What do you want?" He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm

"Im pregnant fucktard!" He flung the positive pregnancy test at Gabriel. "I want someone dead!" He was furious.
He did NOT want to be a mother.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened as he looked at the positive test.
"Fuck! That's a bad test or something, get a new one." He refused to believe it. He didn't want kids either.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:56 am

"I have aready wen tthrough FIVE of the fucking things!" The smaller snapped back at him, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:13 am

"You've got to be fucking kidding." Gabriel growled. He had no clue what to do. "Well what the fuck are we doing with it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm

"Getting RID of it!" Gabriel refused to have some cheap stranger's kid. He didnt want a kid at all actually but screw bringing a kid into the world who was not going to have a daddy, a daddy that Gabriel knew and was comfortable with. "The hell do you think we should do? Im not keeping it! God only knows who the father might be Gabe!" The smaller man stomped his foot in anger, shaking his head as the idea of housing another living being inside him interred his mind,
He was not cut out for this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Gabriel nodded at this plan but then he stopped and thought about it for a while.
"Gabe..." He frowned. "Well what if it's mine?"
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Gabriel hadnt thought of that, but he was sure his lover wouldnt want it. He sure didnt.
"Well then it would have been a very sexy brat if I hadnt killed it."
He thought it laughable that Gabe would want a kid
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Gabriel said nothing. It was a laughable thought. He had killed his own children before but they had been with people he didn't love...
He didn't want to keep it anyways..
did he?
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Gabriel wasnt even thinking about that. He had never been pregnant before and the thought of it scared him. He was already looking at ways to kill it. He didnt even pause to think that MAYBE his bodyguard wanted it, or that maybe even he wanted it. He refused to worry with it.
HE DID NOT WANT KIDS!
"So, how are we gonna do this gabe? Imma overdose? You can hurt mah belly! Uh...Over stress..." He continued to think.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 pm

"Just get a real abortion. Then we don't gotta worry about you getting hurt." He nodded at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:31 pm

"Okay, what doctor?" Gabriel raised a brow at the other man, glancing around as he thought this over. "Better be an awesome Doctor if he wants to touch me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Gabriel chuckled, slowly letting go the thoughts of wanting the child.
"Well of course. I don't know, we'll find a good one.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: What If?-
Jump to: