Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??

Go down 
+10
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 am

"You better not be fucking with me..." Gabriel scooped the boy up, carrying him to the bedroom and laying him down. "You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 pm

"Dick. But I always want that.". He winked at his lover. "by the way I feel fine. Just felt like pickin on you.". He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

"I knew it." Gabriel smirked, running his finger's through the boy's hair. "It's gonna be a sexy little brat." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:09 am

"No duh, I AM the mother after all." The boy knew his was, without a doubt, the sexiest thing to have ever been born up to this point.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am

"And I'm the father." Gabriel nodded. Even though they weren't postiive, he was going to pretend he was.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 am

Gabriel nodded, he himself KNEW the other man was the father, no one else ever screwed him with no protection, only his friend and body guard.
"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

"Umm. I dunno... rest or something." He shrugged, tossing a pillow at his friend with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 am

"Screw that! I wanna go do something!" The smaller man stood up, crossing the room. "We dont have anything we can do today?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 am

"Umm..." Gabriel thought this over for a moment before his phone rang. He answered without really looking to see who it was.
"Hello?"
"Oh, hi momma." The enthusiasm in his voice was clearly fake.
"Of course I didn't forget. Happy birthday."
"I was just about to stop by."
"Mind if I bring my... boyfriend?"
"Yeah."
"Bye."
"Love you too..."
He hung up the phone and smiled at Gabriel.
"Wanna meet my momma?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 am

Gabriel gave a lopsided smile, he was proud the other man was really taking him to meet his mother, like they were serious or something like that.
"Sure, That sounds cool"
Little did he know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am

"I'm gonna warn you. She's... not right..." He didn't really feel like telling Gabriel how she molested him. So he let it stop there, leading his friend out the door and into his truck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 am

"Not right?" The smaller man questioned, for a women who was not right, she had one heck of a son.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 am

"Yeah... you'll see..." Gabriel sighed. He hated her. She was the reason he was strictly gay. Women disgusted him. He drove through town until he got to a shitty looking trailer park. He continued driving for a bit and pulled up beside a particularly dirty trailer. "Home sweet home." He smirked, hopping out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 am

Gabriel looked utterly disgusted. He had never been somewhere this dirty. Sure he did sell himself to many different men for money, but he had strict rules and regulations that HAD to be followed.
He would never be treated less than as a freaking queen.
He would have a nice working environment.
Protection is a must.
Kinks are extra.
No diseases.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 am

"Sorry babe." He smiled apologetically. This is what he'd grown up in... He walked up to the door and knocked, not looking forward to this at all.
Within a few seconds, an older woman opened the door.
"My baby." She smiled, revealing yellowed and missing teeth before pulling him into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

Gabriel thought the trailer was bad. The women was so nasty....He really didnt want to be here but it WAS Gabriels mother. He pet his belly though, his frown very obvious.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 am

Gabriel looked just... uncomfortable. His eyes looked everywhere but at his mother.
"Happy birthday momma..." He stepped inside, holding Gabriel close to his side. "This is my... boyfriend. His name is Gabriel too."
"He's pretty." She smiled.
"I know." He nodded, sitting down on an old couch, Gabriel in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 am

The boy leaned back into his lover, careful not to let his body touch anything except the larger man he was with.
"So..." He didnt know what to say, he would like to just leave.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:42 am

Gabriel would like to leave as well. He despised it here.
"Would you two like anything to drink?" She asked.
"Sure momma." Gabriel grunted. Anything to make her leave the room for a minute or two...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 am

Gabriel just cuddled closer, pressing his lovers hand to his stomach.
"Gabe..." You could hear in his voice he was edgy and unsure. He tried not to complain but..
"I dont like this."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

"I don't either. Just hold on and we can leave soon... I'm sorry. This was a bad idea in the first place." He sighed. "She's fucked up. She lost her shit when dad left us. She... she used to touch me and stuff. I don't like her much either. I'll take you home soon." He just sort of blurted the molestation thing out, wanting to tell Gabriel but not really wanting him to focus on it...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Gabriel wondered about that but he did not question it. He figured he would just wait until they got home to ask the other man anything about that.
"Yeah....I dont like this..."
Gabriel had never felt this, but their was a pang in his heart, making him...Making him want to lash out at the women, protect his lover.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 pm

He kissed his lover's temple, stroking his back as his mother returned with some coffee for him.
"Well thanks momma. But we actually have to get going. We have a doctor's appointment in a little..." They didn't but he would do anything to get out of here sooner.
"What for?" She tilted her head.
"He's..." He hadn't wanted to tell her that Gabriel was pregnant. Because no way in hell she was going anywhere near the child. But... "He's pregnant. He's got an ultrasound scheduled..."
"Oh! Congratulations!" She smiled, hugging her son closely. She then walked over and attempted to hug the pregnant boy as well. Gabriel grimaced at this, doubting it would go well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:45 pm

It didnt, the women received a hand to the face as Gabriel stood up, moving himself into another part of the room.
"Yeah, dont touch me."
First off, he did not like anyone really besides Gabriel touching him.
Secondly, strangers were not permitted without his say so.
And He really just did not like this women.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Gabriel covered his face with a hand, snickering softly.
Gabriel's bitchiness only made the older man enjoy his company more.
"Bye momma!" He called, grabbing Gabriel and quickly exiting the home before she could say anything or get angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: What If?-
Jump to: