Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You

Go down 
+7
Trever Murdock
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Leon Johnson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

Pictures of You - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:02 am

"Okay baby." Gabriel stood, grabbing a towel in one arm, while the other reached in and scooped the boy out of the tub. He set Leon on his feet on the floor and wrapped the towel around him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 am

Leon snuggled into the towel, lightly using it to dry the water from his small form.
"P'Pa, how c'me your pretty?"
Gabriel was very pretty..
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Gabriel chuckled.
"Well I don't know, I don't think I'm very pretty. Why do you think I'm pretty." He smiled, his eyes soft on his grandson.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 am

Leon smiled sweetly, moving to lightly let his fingers trace around Gabriels face.
"Y'ur eyes...They are br'wn and warm...Safe. Your lips are v'ry pink and ha'py, and y'ur smile m'kes me smile...."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

"Aww, well I'm glad you think I'm pretty baby." He presed his lips to Leon's cheek. "I think you're prettier than me though."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

"No." He didnt think he was pretty, he was too odd to be pretty. He didnt mind himself being different, but he still considered himself 'less than' because of it.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yup, you're gorgeous." Gabriel nodded, finishing drying the boy off and grabbing him some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Leon just shrugged, moving to look over at the door.
"Joss w'nts me to sp'nd the nigh' with him t'night."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

"Gotta talk to your daddy about that one..." Gabriel shrugged. He personally didn't trust Trever...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"I know...I think ill ask Momma..." It was always so much easier to ask his mother. "You wanna c'me if I can go?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 pm

"Alright babe. Sure, I'll come with you." He couldn't stand Trever but he wanted to keep an eye on him...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm

The boy smiled, nuzzling his grandfathers neck.
"I think B'aine will be there..."
Trever had invited Barry, and Rhett, and there families.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 pm

"Oh okay." Gabriel grinned. "You think Blaine is pretty?" He was excited to see his baby...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm

"Yeah. Ev'n with his S'ars he is Pretty..." Blaine was truly beautiful. He was so bubbly and happy always. He was different with bright blue eyes that were always looking for happiness and blond hair that was so light and pure just like Blaine...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"Mhm, I think he's pretty too." Gabriel nodded, dressing the boy and taking him back out to the living room. "So when are we goin' over there?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

"When I talk to Daddy..." Leon whispered, glancing to his father. "You wanna ask?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

"Sure baby. I think he'll be fine if I go with you.." Gabriel nodded and went off to talk to Cade. It took a while but soon Cade had agreed as long as Gabriel didn't let Leon out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Angel was not pleased, but he was quiet in his corner.
He didnt want to be alone tonight...
And he didnt really want to go see Trever.
He didnt trust it...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 pm

"Baby do you want to come or stay here with Cade?" Gabriel asked lightly, stroking Angel's hair.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm

"Ill go...."
If Trever got him, it would be worth it to spend the night with Gabriel...
Leon was waiting by the door, his over night baggie, his camera, and his special bear Blaine gave him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Gabriel scooped Angel up in one arm, Leon in the other and headed off for Trever's house. Everyone else was already there, including Cove, attempting to flirt with Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Blaine was grinning from ear to ear, he found Cove adorable and he didnt think much of it. If Barry could do whatever, he could to. Though he only liked flirting with Cove, it was very fun for him.
When Leon got there, he immediately noticed Cove and Blaine, he smiled at them. He didnt think much of it, though it did sting...
He knew better than to think anyone would truly like him and only him.
Joss immediately found his friend, pulling Leon off to play with Brice and his brother.
Trever whistled as Gabriel came in, waving.
"Well hello there Angel." He loved screwing with Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Cove just flirted with everyone. But he did watch Leon when the boy came in...
Barry didn't particularly mind, as long as Cove didn't touch. Barry chuckled when Trever spoke. He stepped over to the family just arriving, scooping Angel up and hugging him. He then put him back down, flicking Trever in the ear.
"Play nice." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 pm

"I am always nice, right Angel?" Trever purred to the tiny boy who whimpered softly and hid himself in Barry's chest.
Blaine watched his lover, a frown coming to his face.
"I dislike Trever..."
Leon sat with Joss, watching Brice and joss's younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Cove sat with Blaine a while longer before getting bored yet again, making his way over to sit by Leon.
"How've ya been, love?" He smiled hand on the boy's knee.

"Trev, don't scare him." Barry whined, ruffling Angel's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next