Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Dare You.

Go down 
+12
Sage Moore
Barry Brooks
Dustin McDaniels
Trever Murdock
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Misery Braxton
Rick McGuire Jr
Mikey
Brice Brooks
Briley Riley
Brynn McDaniels
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

I Dare You. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 am

Brynn sighed, turning to look at Briley.
"Did you ask me out tonight just to fuck with me? I do prefer hanging out with older people because they're not immature assholes like yourself, not because I like to fuck them." Brynn's hands were on his hips as he spoke to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 am

Briley just laughed at him, like always his laugh booming and obnoxious, but soothing at the same time.
"No, I asked you out to show you there are still men out here that can get it up without help!"
He knew he was an immature arsehole, and he didnt give a rats arse.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

"Even if I did like to fuck old men, why the hell is it your business?" Brynn raised an eyebrow before simply shaking his head and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

"Its not." Briley followed, intent on furthermore screwing with the boy. "But it can be if I want it to be." He moved, catching up with Brynn. "So, how many times have you wanted to bone Quincy?Or have you?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 am

"He's my grandfather." Brynn rolled his eyes. "I don't do incest. But practically everyone else in the family wants to fuck him, don't tell me you haven't thought about it at least once." He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am

"Oh no, I dont like him. But me and ol'Lane had a thing once." It hadnt really been anything, just Briley picking."
He did have a small crush on the older man though, just because Lane was Lane...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh yeah?" That had certainly got Brynn's attention. He had a crush on Lane as well. He probably would have had one on Quincy too if the man wasn't his grandfather. He simply admired men like that, which was why he wanted to be strong like them. He wanted to protect people.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 am

"Yeah." Briley wasnt going to add anything, he wanted to make the boy wonder. But he and Lane had spent a night together. Not really screwing like one would think, but they had spent a nice night just spending time together. Briley was Alex's son as well as Devin. Though he seemed to act more like his father than Devin.
Lane was drawn to him...
He was helpless for Alex...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 am

"What sort of a thing?" Brynn asked softly. He liked to think he knew the older man pretty well. He wasn't the type for one night stands and Brynn would have been aware if they'd been serious.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 am

"Why is it any of your business?" Briley shot back, mocking what the other boy had said only moments earlier. "But really, me and him had a few things, because of my daddy and me..."
He was like his father...
It got him places.
Especially with Lane.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:51 am

"It's not but it can be if I want it to." Brynn mocked the boy's response. "Well looks like I'm not the only one who has a thing for old men then."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 am

"First off man, dont try to mimic my voice, you will never be that sexy." He stated as a matter of fact. "And secondly, Lane is a man. Only a bit older than my mother and father. I dont pin aftear him. Unlike you who sit with those old guys all the time, I hvent ever seen yoy socialize with someone your age."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am

Brynn couldn't stand how conceited Briley was. But that was just it, it drove him crazy and yet... he loved it.
"But like I said, I don't sit with them because I'm attracted to them..." He didn't fit in with many teens his age... His expression changed, more vulnerable. "I just prefer talking to them."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:07 am

"Sureeee." Briley chuckled at the boy, but he hated it. That look he had seen cross Brynn's face.
Made him kind of want to be nicer...
But no, this dude was a freak, he didnt have time for weirdos.
"Your not attracted to them, you just like to dream of what they would do to you if you were old enough for them."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 am

Brynn simply sighed this time, rolling his eyes. But he was always determind and this was no different, he was determined to make this work. Even if they didn't date, maybe he could get at least one friend his age.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 am

As they did get into town, Briley ran his hands through his hair, slicking it back and making sure it seemed more presentable just in case he ran into anyone he might like...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:23 am

Brynn led the way, just a few paces in front of Briley as he tried to keep his composure. They soon arrived at the theater.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 am

Briley was immediately swarmed by men and women alike, though as much as he wanted to talk to them, he waved them off. He had a bet to fulfill. He got beside Brynn, walking with him.
He had to do the bet right. He would never live it down...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 am

And this gave Brynn the slightest bit of hope that maybe Briley liked him more than he'd let on... He thought maybe he'd just been having trouble showing it.
They got tickets for a movie and made their way into the theater.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 am

Briley sat down, scanning the people around him, spotting a girl in front and a large man in back.
This would be amusing....
'So Brynn...You like old guys, what about fat guys?" He point to the man in the back.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 am

Brynn said nothing, pursing his lips and staring straight ahead at the blank screen even though the movie hadn't started yet. He just wanted the movie to start so Briley might stop picking at him. It was bothering him and it showed. He'd put up with bullying his entire childhood, simply for the high voice he had or because his parents were cousins.
But he could take it. He hadn't let those kids get to him and he wouldn't let Briley get to him now.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:50 am

Briley rolled his eyes at the other boy, nudging him lightly.
"You suck you know that? Loosen up! Learn how to have fun, joke around!"
He was used to Cove and Ryker busting his balls all day.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 am

"I can joke around, but only when someone's being funny." Brynn rolled his shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

"Dude, the only who doesnt find you liking old rotting balls funny, is you." His voice cracked with laughter as he spoke. "C'mon. Fire one back at me, if you can find ANYTHING to make fun of."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Brynn couldn't help but smile lightly at the boy. He was just too damn cute.
"Well, I might hang out with old guys but at least I don't get my ass whipped by them, potty mouth." Brynn snickered, referring to a time at a gettogether when Alex had gave Briley a whipping for saying a swear word in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dare You.
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next