Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Dare You.

Go down 
+12
Sage Moore
Barry Brooks
Dustin McDaniels
Trever Murdock
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Misery Braxton
Rick McGuire Jr
Mikey
Brice Brooks
Briley Riley
Brynn McDaniels
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Dare You. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Briley simply blinked at the boy, stunned that he remembered it. He had thought he had finally lived that one down, Not even Cove and Ryker brought it up anymore.
He couldnt help but give a small smile.
"Alright Smartarse. That was low." He nodded his head, glancing around. "Least I sound like a man Justin Bieber."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Brynn didn't even attempt hiding his grin this time.
"I might sound like a woman but I can still whoop your ass." He smirked. "And for your information, I happen to like Justin Bieber." He snickered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Briley gave a deep laugh at that, shaking his head at Brynn.
"Like H*ll you can! ANd you woul- ooh wait? WHAT? But he isnt like in his hundreds!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Brynn's light laughter sounded as Briley spoke this time.
"Alright, I walked into that one." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Son, you jumped into that one. C'mon now. " Briley's smile was bright, he didnt even notice he was having such nice time with the boy. "Leath you dont thound like your daddy." Briley mocked lightly, amusement clear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Brynn's laughter was loud this time, earning him several glares from other people in the theater.
"Aww, come on. Daddy'th lithp ithn't that bad..." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 pm

"Yeah right!". Briley shot the surrounding people a bird, licking his lips as he continued. "Thucker butcherth the Englith language worth than whett!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh no way in hell he'th worth than Rhett!" Brynn chuckled. "At leath momma liketh it." Brynn found himself grinning wide at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Briley shook his head, glancing up as a security guard came to there seats, staring them down with disdain.
"look, we are getting complaints so imma have to ask you both to leave."
Briley shrugged at him, folding his arms.
"oh yeah? I paid good money for this seat, I'm not moving."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Brynn looked at Briley with disbelief but decided he'd stick with him on this.
"I'm not either." He nodded, sitting back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:02 pm

"You are going to leave me no choice but to throw you out by force.". The man threatened, though Briley didn't seemed phased.
"You and what army?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Brynn nudged his date.
"C'mon Briley... let's just go." They didn't need to be thrown out and make such a scene...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:21 pm

"No!" Briley stood, standing face to face with the security guard. "You want me out? Put me out!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Brynn put his head in his hands before standing up as well. He watched nervously for a moment before deciding what to do.
He grabbed Briley and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him out the door. It wasn't a struggle for him. He really didn't want to cause too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Briley was immediately stunned as he was lifted, his eyes wide.
And the irritation full on.
"THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!"
Oh no.
Oh f*ck no.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Brynn did let him down after they were out of the theater and in the parking lot. He couldn't help but laugh at how furious Briley had gotten.
"You were just going to get yourself in trouble. I was helping." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Briley was trembling with anger and irritation at the other boy, his teeth bared.
"Lets get one thing clear." He hissed to Brynn. "Dont TOUCH me. Dont pick me up. Dont let yourself slip."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 pm

"If you don't act like a jackass we don't have to worry about that." Brynn smiled at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm

"Dude, its not anything to smile about, Ill break your f*cking nose!" He ground out, stomping his foot in rage.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 am

"Go right ahead." Brynn shrugged. He just found it amusing how riled up Briley was. "Like I said earlier I can whoop your ass, so just settle down."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am

"You know what? Thats the reason I dont like you. Your so full of yourself. F*cking prick you are. You know, there is no reason for you to think your any stronger than me, just because you grapple old men all the time! Dont you get a big head on your shoulders boy, ill knock you on your arse!" Briley huffed, nosed to nose with Brynn. "I hope you like old men, the ones you hang around, because I guarantee you wont find anyone like me or my friends to want you. Egotistical f*ck face!" Briley had an ego himself, but he was not the type to go around saying he could beat people up. He didnt say things he didnt know he could do.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

Brynn just stared at him for a moment, that vulnerable look once again crossing over his face. The boy really didn't have a large head, he just took pride on the one thing he knew he was good at.
"Good thing I don't want you or your friends to want me. I've dealt with that this long, I'm pretty sure I can keep doing it." Brynn snapped lightly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 am

"Dealt with what? Look, we didnt out cast you, you just never came and talked to us, you stayed with the old guys, and you know, keep staying with em. Im out." Briley shook his head, turning on his heel and storming off, his teeth bared hard as he thought of telling the boys how he had backed out.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 am

Brynn sighed as he watched the boy go, cursing himself as he made his way after Briley, not trying to follow him but they simply went the same way to go home.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 am

Briley didnt look back, he walked on. He didnt care to talk to the other boy.
Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dare You.   I Dare You. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dare You.
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next