Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  Empty
PostSubject: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Misery's eyes cracked open to peer into the darkness of Cove's bedroom. As he turned to the blinking red clock and noticed the ungodly hour, he cursed that he must have fallen asleep. Even though he knew he needed to move, he stayed for a moment longer to kiss Cove's cheek. He let his eyes drift down the length of the boys body, and felt his arousal stir to think of what they had done hours ago.
"Ill be seeing you." Misery promised into Cove's neck and he left another soft peck before slowly slipping from the warm embrace of the sheets. He fumbled around the room, grabbing his clothes and trying not to wake Rhett. His shirt was difficult to get on, it was many sizes to large, and the neck stretched all the way to where Misery's right shoulder was completely visible. His pants were cotton and long, Cove had gotten them for him since he always seemed to be cold. Trever had caused his drop in body temperature, along with his twisted mental stare and his mangled nervous system. Still though Misery thought little of it as his stomach growled.
He would rummage through the cabinet for a snack before he was on his way.
With his clothes on and his keys in hand, he prepared to slip out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Carter had been at home for hours, up late, just staring at the clock. He'd gotten up and begun pacing back and forth in front of the front door.
Where in the world was that boy?
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 pm

The boy in question was making his way up the drive, bag of chips in hand as he walked. He got to the door, and opened it slowly. He didnt want to wake Carter if the man was already in bed. He slipped inside, his eyes widening as he noticed Carter awake, and at the door.
"Ermm...." Misery cocked his head to the side. "Your up kinda late."
Carter was usually in bed by the time he got home, if he did get home that night.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 pm

"Where have you been?" Carter grit his teeth together, trying to keep his calm. He was feeling the urge to hit something...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 pm

"Out." Misery answered simply, his shoulders shrugging as he slipped past Carter. It really wasnt any of his business, even if he did pay Misery for sex and what-not, it wasnt like the smaller was committed to anything. "And im hungry." He added lightly as kicked his shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 pm

"Where?" Carter repeated, his jaw clenching tightly. "I want to know. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"I said," Misery glanced back at him, slight irritation growing on his sharp features as he spoke to Carter like he was a five year old. "I was out." He turned back to the kitchen, glancing once more over his shoulder. "Where exactly isnt much of your business. Now are you gonna find me something to eat?"
Misery was fearless, always had been. But after you go through things with Trever you learn how to become stoic in a way.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:02 pm

"It's not my business? I thought I was your boyfriend, my bad." Carter placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, grasping it a bit more tightly than he normally would have. "And no I'm not finding you anything until you tell me who the hell you were with!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

"Ill find it myself then." Misery pulled away from Carter with a small growl. "Just because your my boyfriend does not mean you OWN me Carter." The dishelved boy rolled his eyes as he peeked into the cabinets. He usually wouldnt mind just spitting out who he had been with, he wasnt ashamed. He just really didnt like being demanded. Sex slave or not, he was not a b*tch, and he didnt bow down to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 pm

"But it does mean I have a fucking right to know where you've been while I was worrying all night!" Carter growled.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 pm

"Worrying?" Misery cocked his head. "Dang that was so funny I almost forgot to laugh." No one ever worried over him, no one cared enough to. He doubted Carter was really worried. Probably just pissed he had been gone. "But anyways, I was with a friend." He found another bag of chips to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 pm

"Was it that Braxton asshole?" Carter's frown deepened. He hated Cove and the feeling's were mutual. He'd let Cove over several times to talk to Misery and the boy never failed to make jokes about how prissy the man was. Cove insulted everything from his wardrobe, which held clothes made of only the finest silk of course, to his home with it's seemingly endless amount of rooms.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Misery couldnt help but quirk a smile, glancing back at his angry lover.
"And what if it was 'That Braxton arsehole?'" He knew of the burning hate the two men felt for eachother but he never really took interest in it, even though he did get some amusement out of it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:44 pm

"Then I'll kick his fucking ass." Carter proclaimed, his eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

"And id love to see you try!" Misery this time full on laughed in his lovers face, propping a hand on his hip. "Even you know that you wouldnt do to fight with him. Believe me, he hits hard." He had fought with Cove before, and even though he never acted like it phased him, when Cove hit him it sure did hurt. "Just let it go. If you do, ill even hop on you like a bunny tonight!" He winked to the other man, trying to avert the subject.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am

"What were you doing with him?" Carter's tone got more and more angry with each word he spoke despite his attempts to keep cool.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

"Hanging out." Misery glanced away, his brows furrowed. He never really experienced guilt, but now with Carter quizzing him like the man really cared, Misery wondered if that was guilt that made his stomach knot and sink.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

And Carter's stomach sank with the way the boy looked away. He had a bad feeling.
"What the hell did you do with him, huh?" He shoved the boy in the chest, rather hard. "Does the word boyfriend mean anything to you!?" He barked.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 am

Misery grit his teeth, shoving his lover back with a small snarl. "I do believe the dictionary states that a boyfriend is a regular male companion in a romantic and or sexual relationship, although normally not in long-term committed relationships, where other titles are more commonly used. A boyfriend can also be called an admirer, beau, fiancé, suitor and soul mate." Misery smirked at Carter, knowing full well that was not what the other wanted to hear. Misery was an arse by nature though. "I dont really know what a boyfriend is supposed to be though, ive never been in a real relationship." He was honest about that, he knew things but Misery still didnt think that because he was with Carter he couldnt still work.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:05 am

"Well here's a tip for you. You don't fuck other men when you have a boyfriend!" He was trembling with the anger coursing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 am

"Kay." Misery brushed him off, his stomach clenching harshly as he tried to put distance between himself and his boyfriend. "I think imma go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

"No you're fucking not, you're going to talk to me damnit!" Carter fumed. He grabbed the boy's shoulders, shaking him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:47 am

"Carter back off!" Misery cursed him, yanking away from the man with a hiss. "Listen here, I dont feel like dealing with this, your being a brat!"
Well, Misery had just chested on him but, still.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 am

"And you're being a skank!" Carter snarled. He moved his arm back and swung forward, cracking Misery across the cheek with as much force as he had.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Misery stumbled back, almost tripping but he managed to stay upright. He was rather shocked at the dull throb in his cheek as his wide eyes landed on Carter. He watched the man a moment before his eyes narrowed and he lunged forth, tackling Carter as a football player would.
"Just where do you get off hitting me!". Misery ground out, slamming the man into the floor. He had always thought Carter was different...
Guess not.
"You know Carter, boyfriends shouldnt hit their lovers either."

Last edited by Misery Braxton on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next