Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Blaine nodded lightly, looking back at Brice.
"My daddy loves me. Mister meanie pants loves me. You love me. I think im okay!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Barry chuckled softly.
"You're adorable." He smirked, swiftly picking the boy up and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

The boy grinned at him, his arms wrapping tightly around the larger man.
"I know. Im awesome!"
He was special, he was the one Barry kept.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 pm

"You're awesome and gonna burn our tacos if you don't let me cook em." Barry winked, sitting the boy on his hip like you would a small child as he moved to cook the meat.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Brice shook his head at them, slowly slipping out of the room and snagging the keys.
He drove back to the bar, and decided to pacify himself that way.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Shannon too had gone back to the bar once Brice dropped him off at his home. He was back at the bar again, speaking to several men although he didn't seem as interested in any of them as he had before.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Brice stepped in, walking to the bar with purpose. He had not noticed Shannon, infact he didnt notice anyone. He was here to get drunk, that was all.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Shannon noticed Brice immediately although he didn't go up to him to speak. He didn't want the boy pissed at him even more. But he did move down several seats, just to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Brice was downing shots like there was not tomorrow. The bartender watching him cautiously, the kid was hitting it hard.
He wanted Shannon.
And he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 pm

And after watching him a while, Shannon placed a tentative hand on the boy's shoulder. He didn't want the boy to drink too much...
"Brice..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 am

Brice slowly looked over to him, his eyes gassy and obviously unfocused.
"Hi....Your pretty..." He slurred to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

"Thanks Brice." Shannon sighed but smiled softly. Even though the boy was obviously drunk, he couldn't help but smile at the compliment. "How about you come home with me?" He'd definitely had enough. Shannon just wanted him out of here.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am

"No...Your a guy....And I like you...Im scared to go home with you." He hiccuped, but he words were true,
The only thing more honest than a drunk man was an infant.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

"I just don't want you leaving here alone. You're drunk, Brice." Shannon sighed. "Not like I'm going to touch you. I just want to make sure you're safe..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 am

"I dont wanna though, I might like you more." He shook his head, leaning into Shannon lightly. "Your still lovely though. Even as a boy."
He reeked of liquor and booze.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 am

"Thank you." Shannon hummed softly, carding his finger's through the boy's hair. "I really like you too Brice..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 am

"We could have had something..." He had wanted something.
Kinda still did.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:10 am

"We still could, if you weren't..." He'd wanted to say stubborn but he rethought his words. It wasn't Brice's fault he was straight. He simply sighed, shaking his head as his sentence trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

"If I werent straight?" He laughed lightly, drunkenly. "I wish..."
No he knew he was not straight like he wanted to be, but he wouldnt admit it...
Well unless he was under the influence.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 am

"I just... really wish you weren't straight." He pursed his lips in a thin line, looking over Brice. He'd felt like the boy had been perfect for him but there was this one large flaw.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am

"I cant be. I like you too much. I just dont wanna NOT be straight." Brice giggled to himself, burping lightly as he ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

Shannon smiled lightly at this, his smile fading though as the boy got another drink.
"I think you had enough." He giggled lightly at how drunk the other was.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:30 am

"Nope! I need more. I gota to forget you because your a man and you make me happy." He shook his head lightly as the room swayed.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am

"No more." Shannon shook his head. "You're going to end up with alcohol poisoning. Come on, either come home with me or let me take you home."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 am

"I want more!" Brice growled lightly, pushing the other boy away. "Your not my momma or my daddy, you cant stop me!" He slurred softly, calling for another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next