Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

"Want to go see Trever?" Barry snickered. His friend was talented but he doubted he could do something about this...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

"Yes, I do want to go see Trever." Brice adored the man and it was okay because Trever had never imagined hurting the boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 pm

"Then let's go." Barry smiled. He always looked for excuses to go visit his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Brice nodded his head in determination.
"But you gotta tell momma!!"
And he was gone to go change.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Barry headed back downstairs, walking over to Blaine on the couch.
"Sweetie, Brice and I are going to Trever's. You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm

"Yup." Blaine nodded, he disliked Trever but he had never thrown a fit over his lover seeing him. He had gotten confident enough that he knee Barry wouldnt cheat on him.
Plus he loved Toni.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 pm

"Alright babe." He picked the boy up, tossing him over one shoulder as he waited for his son.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Brice was already in the car waiting, his head leaned against the window as he watched his mother giggle.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Barry started up the car after putting Blaine in the passenger's seat.
"Just what exactly do you think Trever can do about this?" He arched an eyebrow as he drove to his friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

"You know Trever, he can do a little of anything."
He didnt honestly care how he went about it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Barry simply shook his head as he pulled up out front, knocking on the front door with Blaine in his arms.
Toni peeked through the peephole since he wasn't allowed to open the door by himself. He grinned at seeing Blaine though.
"TREVER!" He called, hopping off through the home to find his lover.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Trever was in his special room, a poor defiled young women hooked to his machines. Trever was coated in blood and just finishing.
"Yes dollface?" The man peeked from his room curiously. "Need something?" He lifted the now lip body and stepped through the home, throwing it back in the pen that was located in the back yard.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Toni shuddered lightly but he'd learned to just try and ignore it.
"Barry's here!" He nodded with a grin, tugging his lover's hand towards the door. He was excited to see his best friend, plus he enjoyed Brice too.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am

Trever's face lightened into a smile, he followed his small lover to the door, opening it with ease.
"Why look what the cat drug in?" He was thinner than he had been last Barry had seen him. His hair was a bit longer and he looked a touch more grim.
But Trever got worse and worse with every day.
"Finally you come to see me."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 am

"Sorry babe." Barry smirked as he threw an arm around Trever's shoulders. He noticed... "Thank Brice. He said he wanted to see you." Barry nodded as Toni scurried over and tugged on Blaine's ankle since that was all he could reach while Barry was holding him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

Blaine squeaked, struggling to get down so he could hug his friend properly while Trever nodded.
"Shoulda known, you dont ever come over to just see me anymore." The man rolled his eyes as he moved to pat Brice's arm. "Alright kid, lets hear it. What do you want?"
People never came over unless they needed him for something.
"I dont wanna like boys." Brice announced, gazing hard at Trever. "And you look like the grim reaper."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am

Barry moved to put Blaine down as he watched his best friend, abruptly pulling him into a tight hug. He truly did miss him and while the hug was rather sudden, he felt it was necessary.
"I told him I didn't think there was much you could do but hell, you are a miracle worker." Barry spoke as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 am

Trever inhaled Barry's scent, it made him feel home.
He was reluctant to let his friend go but he knew he had to, and he did. Instead he just listened to him, and let his mind go over the possibilities.
"Of course, I can give him injections. I can do a brain surgery, or I can tell him that life sucks, you cant control who you love or what you like so suck it up and deal." The man crossed his arms. He knew this well, he had loved Barry, still loved Barry.
He was tired of loving Barry...
He was supposed to only love Toni, but he didnt and it made him sick, but he just locked it up and tried to let go.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

"I prefer the third option." Barry nodded lightly. "But I guess you can let him pick." He grumbled reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 am

Brice stared at Trever, he did not like the brain surgery for sure. And the advice did not help.
"Injections?"
"Sure, some of them arent tested yet."
"I can be a lab rat."
"Okay then."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am

"He's not testing things out on you!" Barry protested lightly, shaking his head. "Can't you test it out on one of your bitches first?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am

"It would take a while." Trever didnt even look at Barry as he traveled into the home. "Toni, stay inside." He cautioned as he ushered Blaine and his lover into the home before shutting the door and taking Brice back into his room.
"I could just have him be A sexual."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

"I don't know... Brice can't you just like a guy." Barry groaned softly at his son.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am

"No." Brice refused diligently. "He has to do something!"
Trever moved through his room, mixing several liquids together before handing Brice a cup filled with clear liquid.
"Take it."
And so Brice did, and moments later when Trever asked if he felt different he said yes.
"Go see Toni..."
And Brice was off.
Trever then turned to Barry and smiled.
"It was water. But dont tell him, he thinks it fixed him."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

Barry chuckled softly.
"This is why I love you." He shook his head. "Thanks. He's all terrified he's gay now since he liked this girl who was actually a dude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next