Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 am

Cove lifted the boy up bridal style carrying him back into the living room where Carter sat with Casey, discussing what his mother had told each of them.
"Ah can keep her away from hem ef ya want." He offered in a whisper. Casey was getting a bit close to the man as they spoke. He wasn't just saying that because he wanted an excuse to speak to the woman either, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 am

"Let it go." Misery pressed his lips to Cove's neck as he spoke. "I wanna see if Carter lets her get close. I wanna see..."
Just how faithful his lover was.
"Besides, he will probably jump when he sees you holding me like this." He knew Carter didnt like Cove, or the fact they had been together for so long.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:13 am

"Alright, love." Cove nodded.
Honestly, Carter hadn't realized the woman was leaning into him. And sure enough, when he saw Cove holding Misery, he spoke up immediately.
"Misery, why don't you come over here and sit down? Casey's just talking to me about when we're going to have to go out this week." He did want Misery to know this information but most of all, he jsut wanted Misery away from Cove.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 am

Misery smiled to Cove, kissing his cheek.
"Thank you love." He would always have a soft spot for Cove, the man was his bestfriend.
He did get down though, moving to sit in Carter's lap.
"Like my outfit?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

"It's interesting." Carter chuckled softly as he held Misery to his chest, pressing a kiss to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 am

Misery crinkled his nose, this is why he never wore it for Carter.
Interesting.
Supposed to be sexy.
"Yeah, it is."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

Carter smiled softly at his lover. To him, the outfit was a bit... ludicrous. Of course, his Misery looked sexy in everything but it just wasn't his thing.
Just another thing he and Cove didn't have in common.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 am

And it made it hard. Misery was more like Cove than anything. He thought the same things were sexy or romantic. Liked his sex rough and hard, and he just loved how it was free, no high class people looking down at him.
"Ill go change." He muttered softly as he got down, stepping off to go get in his other clothes.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 am

Cove clicked his tongue softly as Misery stepped back into the room where he'd been waiting.
"Heh didn't appreciate et?" He arched an eyebrow. He sure as hell did...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 am

"Nope. He doesnt like the things I do." He shook his head. "He likes fancy crap." Misery had never been a fancy person, never had the chance. "I wish we liked the same things..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 am

"Yar jus' different people." Cove shrugged lightly. "Ef ya loveh hem, et doesn't matter, though."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 am

"It doesnt." Misery agreed, moving to change clothes. "Still wished he looked at it different, I like my outfit!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

"Ah like et too." Cove winked. "Don't change!" He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 am

Misery paused, he needed to but he decided against it. Instead he moved to lay beside Cove on the bed.
"Least someone likes it!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 am

"Course, and ah'm better anyways." The boy yawned as he tugged Misery closer.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 pm

"Carter is great, Cove." Misery needed to let him know. Carter was amazing and Misery loved him to pieces, but Cove was amazing also.
"You guys both suck though, just cause."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

"Eh, heh sucks." Cove whined softly. "Ah'm awesome. Carter es lameh."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

"Shut up.". Misery poked him, his eyes on the doir the entire time. "I wonder if that whore is putting the moves on Carter."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

"Probableh. Sheh looks slutteh." Cove nodded lightly. "Ah offered ta keep her away from hem." He offered, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"I know that, but I want to know if he will be..."
Faithful.
"I just wanna know he wont jump into bed with her!". Misery growled as his stomach lurch.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

"Ah don't thenk heh will... heh's an arse, but not that kind of arse." Cove nodded as he held Misery to him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"I think he loves me." Misery sounded proud as he spoke. He felt confident to know Carter did choose to love him, and that made everything okay.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ah think soh too." Cove grunted, but he was happy for his friend. He wanted Misery to be happy...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm

"And he was so happy when I showed him I was pregnant." The boy smile pleasantly at the memory. He adored Carter's face.
Now if he could only deal with this whore.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Cove nodded, smiling lightly at Misery's face. He placed a hand on the boy's scarred stomach.
"Ah cannot picture you as ah momma..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: