Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 pm

"Carter.". Misery was not stupid, he knew his lover and it was obvious how the man lived. Misery on the otherhand, had worked most days of his life and was still used to living in sqallor.
"Is there anything we can do?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

"I don't know darling, but I swear. It's okay." He sighed heavily. "Just let me call her and let her know."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 am

"No! We have to do something."
Misery was not willing to let Carter throw his life away, the life he knew and loved. Misery would rather just leave before he allowed that.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

"Sweetheart, let me call her... I'll see if I can talk her into something." He nodded firmly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 am

"Fine." Misery grumbled, crossing his arms in irritating. He looked out the window as his stomach continued to clench in pain.
Stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 am

Carter kissed his cheek softly before dialing his mother's number. He spoke to his mother, going from shouting to speaking in hushed whispers. After a while, he pulled the phone away from his ear, holding his hand over the receiver.
"Misery... there's something we can do" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm

"What?". Misery cocked his head ovef to his lover, his eyes alight with concern for the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:45 pm

"I... can't be seen with you in public and..." Carter sighed. "Mom wants to hire someone to act as my girlfriend... just in public and at her business event things."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Misery blinked stupidly, his stomach sinking.
Couldnt go out in public with his lover...
Girlfriend?
His mouth moved but words never formed, he just stared, his face controlled in shock.
"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm sorry, Misery... I can tell her no. Just tell me." Carter nodded, taking one of Misery's hands. "We don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

"What else could we do?". He knew it was hopless, he knew if he didnt fold Carter would lose everything.
"Fine, tell her its fine."
He felt numb...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 pm

"Nothing sweetheart... I can tell her no, it's really okay." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm

"I wouldnt be right if I let you give everything up for me. We can try this..."
He nodded, he could do this...he could at least try. He owed it to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"Thank you Misery, and I don't have to do anything with her. I promise, it's just for momma." He hugged Misery to him as he put the phone to his ear and told his mother he would do it before hanging up. "Uh... she's gonna be at the house tomorrow morning." His mother worked fast.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Misery nodded stifly, turning his head to stare hatefully out the window.
What had he just gotten himself into?
"Just so you know, before any of this happens, im pregnant." His voice was low and dangerous, he was not going to be alone his pregnancy while Carter was out with some girl. "Your not going a lot of places if I cant go, and if you do leave I will invite whoever I want to come over and keep me company."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 pm

"I promise Misery, I'll stay with you as much as I can. And you can even have Cove over when I'm not there." Carter nodded. "I love you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

"Love you too....But im not finished." Misery crossed his arms. "I eat what I want, at any cost. Means if I want an effing Tyranasourus Rex egg for breakfast, imma have one and you had better make sure of it! And if I get fat, then you shall still give me sex when I want it." The boy continued on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

"You got it sweetheart, anything." He smiled softly. "And of course I'll still sex you up."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:57 am

Misery couldnt resist a small smile to that, Carter was still Carter.
This was not going to change them.
Unless of course he starts sexing this tramp up also.
"Why is this girl coming by the house, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 pm

"Mom wants me to meet her, I guess." Carter nodded. "She didn't really specify. You sure you're going to be okay? I can call back anytime."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yes, and if I get where I dont like it then you can still call back anytime.". Misery stretched out much like a cat in his seat, almost purring as he tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Carter continued driving them home parking in front of their home and carrying Misery inside, laying him on their bed and curling up with him, hand on the boy's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Misery watched Carter's hand, his stomach lowly moving up and down with every breath. As his eyes shifted over to his lovers face, he wondered how he would live if he truly were made to let Carter go.
But no, he refused to ever do that.
He just hoped that when the women came tomorrow, he wouldnt have to kill a hoe.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

And the next morning, bright and early, there was a firm knock on the door. Carter groaned at the noise but he didn't feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Misery's eyes snapped open, but the only move he made was to shift his eyes over to the clock.
"Carter. Im going to sick Trever on your mother and IM going to give him IDEAS as how to handle her." The boy hissed softly into the room, his morning grumpiness obvious.

Last edited by Misery Braxton on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: