Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Carter's eyes were wide.
"I'm... I'm sorry, Misery. I just... I didn't..." He appeared to be speechless. He hadn't even realized he was doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"You should be sorry." The boy huffed softly, his jaw clenched. He wanted to end that women, wanted to just throttle her.
"You knocked me up. But then again i guess you didnt ask for it." The boy pondered to himself. looking back at Cove. "And your always on about not liking me and him together, yet you leave me in his care when I needed help." The boy was obviously irate and just out right pissed.
But he was Misery, he was pregnant, and he was stressed.
He would just have to be over looked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 pm

"I don't like him with you I just... thought you wanted him... I..." He hadn't wanted to upset the boy since he was pregnant by not letting him see his friend...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

"I wanted you!" Misery snapped in irritation. "Your about to leave me and go off with that slut! Im sick, and I hurt and the least you could have done is come see if im alright before her! Its hard enough seeing you leave me to go out with her but its really putting on when you are more concerned with her even with me here, sick." The boy sounded more hurt than angry, his jaw clenched and his bottom lip jutting out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"Misery I'm sorry I didn't realize..." Carter frowned deeply. "I can stay here with you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 pm

"Dont bother, id hate to ruin your date with Mrs.Perfect." Misery turned his head, looking at Cove. "He is an arse...." He knew he didnt mean it though, all he wanted was to be first in Carter's book. Though he wouldnt admit it, he felt threatened.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 pm

"Misery..." Carter looked hurt himself. He'd never meant to hurt the boy. "I'm sorry, I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

"I love you too...." He sighed softly, looking back to Carter. He didnt want him to leave.....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"I can stay, really..." Carter nodded firmly. "I want to stay with you..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Misery couldnt help but smile, reaching for his hand.
"At least you want to stay..."
He could let go for just a while. Only for lunch.
And then he would have Carter back, all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Carter squeezed the boy's hand tightly.
"Are you sure you'll be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"Cove will take care of me. He always does." Misery grinned proudly, running his thumb over Carter's hand. "I wont get your shirt dirty with a hug, but hurry please."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'll hurry." Carter smiled lightly, kissing Misery's forehead before exiting the room. "Love you!" He called behind him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 pm

"Love you too." Misery sighed, looking back at Cove and smiling.
"Well....Wanna get clean and then eat all day? We can watch T.V. and screw with people!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm

"Hell yes. We'll have an awesome dayeh. Without hem." Cove winked as he bathed himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Misery nodded his head, washing himself also.
But Carter remained on his mind all day.
All he did was miss him and wonder what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am

Several months passed and as Misery's stomach grew, Carter and Casey were still "together." They had an important event at Carter's parents house this evening. Casey had showed up at the home in an elegant ball gown, pooling around her ankles. Carter himself was in a suit and tie and had spent hours the previous night simply polishing his shoes.
"Good morning Misery." Casey flashed a wide smile at the boy as she made her way into the home. She had an air of confidence around her today and was acting even more smug than she usually did for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 am

"Shut up. Dress makes you look fat." Misery murmured as he sat on the couch, his stomach was large and plump. He had grown a baby bump and it was extremely noticeable. He didnt want Carter to leave today. He had learned to just let go on most days, but today he had even bordered on asking if he could stay.
But today was a big day apparently.
He would be alone and he wouldnt even have Cove...
It was going to suck.
His eyes followed his lover around the room miserably, his eye brows furrowed.
He didnt want to be alone today.
It made his belly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 am

"And that thing growing inside of you makes you look fat." She smiled pleasantly as she sat beside him on the sofa, tugging her dress up around her knees as to not drag it on the floor. Carter was still finishing up. Only he could take longer than a woman to get dressed. Carter himself had no clue what the big deal was about today. But Casey sure did. And she was positively glowing.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am

"And whats your excuse?" Misery rolled his eyes at her. He moved to rest a hand on his belly, sighing softly.
"Casey. Im going to ask you please dont pull anything today. I dont feel like having to consider your death today."
He had taken to dreaming about it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 am

"Unfortunately, I've grown to enjoy making you angry." Casey shrugged lightly. "Carter, honey, are you ready yet?" She called.
"Almost!" Came the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 am

Misery hissed hatefully at her, reaching out as if to hit her.
"You dont deserve to live." He couldnt believe his lover answered to that.
Honey.
He could just feel himself tremble with anger.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 am

And Casey took pride in the fact that Carter answered to the pet name. She was so close to having the man for her own and after today she was nearly positive she would. She was about to retort back when Carter entered the room. And of course she was never rude to Misery when Carter was there.
"Be sure to tune in later. We're going to be on tv. Mrs. Kensington is making a big announcement." She informed Misery as she moved to hook Carter's arm with her own.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

"Like I wanna hear anything she has to say." Misery could just vomit at the name. He despised it and he despised her.
He wished he had never agreed to this...
"Baby..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

"Just thought you might find it interesting is all." Casey grinned happily, even as Carter pulled away from her to lean over and hug Misery close.
"Love you." He murmured into the boy's ear, pressing a kiss to the large stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: