Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

"Yeah, we can." Misery felt the blood rushing to his face. "Least SOMEONE will be around for me while im being pregnant with this kid."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 am

"Don't worreh, ah'll beh here far ya." Cove nodded, quickly carrying the boy out of the room. He didn't want him stressed out by seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

Misery grit his teeth as he leaned into Cove, he could just feel himself getting more and more hateful of that women.
"Cove...Im going to kill her..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 am

"Soh goh ahead and do et. Ah'll help." Cove smirked down at the boy as he joked although he knew Misery was dead serious. He carried the boy into the bathroom before sitting him down.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 am

Misery climbed into the bathtub and leaned against the cold marble back. His hand moved to cover his eyes and he felt his shoulders trembling. He was forcing himself not to vomit anymore, he felt intensely sick and it only continued to come. "He should be here. You didnt knock me up, its not your place." Misery harped, but he reached with his other hand to find Cove's. He was thankful to have his friend.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 am

"Ah know, but heh's not, so ah am." Cove nodded, taking a seat on the side of the tub, reaching in to stroke the boy's hair lightly. He was inwardly groaning at this though, was this what awaited him during his pregnancy? Fucking wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 am

Misery growled softly, turning the water on with his foot.
"Getting in or not?" He moved to the front of the bath, he was tempted to call for his lover to at least say goodbye, but he doubted Carter would come. He was probably too busy with his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 am

"Course." Cove chuckled, shaking his head but he did climb into the large tub, his thumb caressing Misery's hand which he hadn't let go of. "Are ya feelin' alright?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 am

"I feel death, and soon Casey will feel it too." The boy was still wondering what he could do currently to ruin the girls day.
"Make Carter be nice...."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 am

"Oh ah'll make hem beh nice. Just say tha word." Cove smiled bitterly. He'd give Carter a piece of his mind...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am

"I want him to be nice. I wanted him to take care of me! Not her!" He knew Cove understood. It wasnt that he didnt want his friend to help, he was grateful to have Cove, the point was that is lover was caring for someone else while his sick baby momma was being cared for by another man.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm

"Ah can goh get hem ef ya want." Cove sighed as he laid back in the tub. "Ah'm sure heh'd come en here ef heh knew ya were upset..." He better. Or he'd have one very pissed off Scotsman on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

"I shouldnt have to be upset for him to come take care of me." Misery shook his head sullenly. "I just know this women is coming between us."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:43 pm

"Soh kick her ass." Cove shrugged simply. That was how he solved everything. Violence or sex.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

"I think I might." And he really did. It wad burning him to the point of his eyes watering to know Carter was taking care of someone else while he was so miserable. He was sick BECAUSE he was having Carter's baby, and still he was not getting the mans attention. He didnt even bother to whine about it most days but today he was so sick...
He hated her.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm

"Well ya should let meh. Ah don't want her hurtin you or yar babeh..." Cove nodded, his eyes glancing to the boy's stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

"She wont hurt me." Misery growled softly, he would not let that whore hurt him. No one could truly hurt him.
Or so he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Sheh could hurt tha babeh." Cove said firmly, frowning at his friend. "Don't let her get ta ya."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 pm

"Dont tell me that! You would flip if Leon was dating someone else. Even if you had a baby in you." Misery was not going to hear it. "Screw the kid, I want my lover."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

"True, but ah'm not as fragile as you." Cove sighed. Misery wasn't nearly as fragile as he could be but still. "Come on, love."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"Im not fragile Cove." The boy snapped lightly, looking back at him. "Im stronger than you think." He had been through things Cove could never even think up.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

"Still, that babeh es fragile." Cove frowned. "Ya need ta takeh care of et."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Misery nodded, but still, he was supposed to be taken care of too right now, by his lover.
Honestly it wouldnt bother him so much if Carter was not with another person at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Cove was washing the boy off when Carter entered the room.
"Are you okay, babe?" He frowned at Misery. He'd tried to clean Casey off but the clothes appeared to be ruined. She'd gone home to change quickly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

"Am I okay? Carter," Misery paused, looking up long enough to give the man an angry glare. "I am covered in puke because im pregnant with your baby, and you cant even get off of that whore long enough to take care of me." Misery shook his head. "Im fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: