Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:39 am

Carter frowned deeply, a hand on Misery's stomach.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to call Trever?" Carter asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

"Yeah." Misery glanced over at him with irritation. This pregnancy stuff was just stupid and he really disliked it. "Call him and tell him we are coming over." As bad as he was hurting, even if everything was okay, Trever was going to surrender to him some drugs.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 pm

"Alright." Carter nodded lightly, dialing Trever and letting the man know they were on their way before lifting Misery and carrying him out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Misery clutched his lover tightly, his eyes screwed shut as pain racked his body. "Carter." He whined softly to his lover, trying his hardest not to sound weak.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:58 pm

"I'm sorry baby, you'll be okay. Trever's gonna fix it.." Carter frowned as he made his way to Trever's place, knocking on the door with Misery clutched to his ches.t
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Trever let him inside, instructing him to lay Misery on the bed.
"He is going into labor.". The man hummed, he figured Carter and Misery had been though enough since they lost the babies. So he took up an iv and hooked it to Misery, then he took a syring and injected it into the boys neck.
"Okay, you wont feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Carter had the urge to close his eyes but he kept them open, squeezing Misery's hand tightly.
"Love you..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

"Love you too...". Misery watched as Trever took up a knife and began slicing into Misery's plump stomach. The boy didnt feel it, just like Trever said he wouldnt. Still he hated knowing that it was in vain, because his babies were dead.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Carter couldn't help but watch, his eyes locked on his lover's stomach.
He wanted to see them... even if they would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Trever worked dilligently, carefully digging into Misery's belly and slowly but surly extracting a tiny baby.
And everything was quiet, right up until a peircing cry cut through the heavy silence.
"I-Its alive!". Trever exclaimed in amazment. "Its alive!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

"Wh-what?" Carter nearly fell on his ass but he saw it with his own eyes... the baby was ALIVE. It was crying. And then the next thing he knew he was bawling. His baby was okay..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm

And Misery had already snatched it from Trever, hugging the squalling child to his chest. He didnt care that he had gotten blood and water everywhere. All he cared about was the fact that the baby was breathing, its skin was a healthy pink, its eyes were open, and it was alive.
"C-Carter!" He felt tears pouring down his cheeks, and he didnt even care.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 pm

"Oh he's alive." Carter sobbed as he reached over to stroke the blood covered head. "Wh-what about the other?" He glanced back over to Trever. He'd be fine if even just this one had made it but he needed to know...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Trever was busy inside Misery, grouching to himself as he untangled the umbilical cord from around the second babies throat. Picking the baby out of its mother he held it a moment, his brows furrowed as it didnt move, and did not cry.
Misery peered down at Trever, sniffling softly as he watched the man. Trever turned the child over, and gently patted it on his behind.
And soon the first cry was joined with a second one.
Trever took a small object and sucked the fluids from the childs nose, stepping over and doing the same to the other before surrendering the second baby over to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Carter took the child in his arms, pressing it close to him without suffocating it, his lips pressing against the tiny forehead.
"M-Misery, they're okay..." He wasn't sure if he'd ever smiled this largely before.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Misery nodded his head, watching as Trever sewed him back up. He could hardly see through his tears.
"O-Oh Carter....Our babies..." He let one hand caress the tiny childs face. "w-We dont have names for them...Or anything else..." They hadnt bought anything for them after learning they were going to be stillborn.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 pm

"You can come up with one name, I'll do the other. And don't worry, we can go buy things right now..." Carter was just ecstatic as he cradled the infant.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Misery nodded his head, everything in his life seemed so perfect in that moment. Nothing mattered but his babies and Carter.
Nothing at all.
"They're so beautiful....." He didnt know if he could name such a gorgeous baby.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"They are... they look like you." He smiled sweetly over at his lover. "I don't know what to name em..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

"I like Quinn." Misery pondered softly, trailing a finger over the baby's cheek. "It reminds me of someone smart. Someone who will amount to something in life...." He smiled warmly down at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:28 pm

"I like it. Sounds sophisticated." Carter nodded, looking down at the other baby.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Trever finished up, saying he was going to go get a towel for the babies before exiting the room. While he was gone he also grabbed some of Joss's old baby clothes for the children.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

"I one of their middle name's to be Rhett." Carter spoke lightly. He respected Rhett, for taking care of Misery for alll those years...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Misery raised a brow at him, glancing down to the child Carter was holding. "Why?" He loved Rhett to death but he didnt quite see the man like Carter did.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"I think he deserves it." Carter nodded. "He may not care but I respect him more than almost anyone. For raising you to be like you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: