Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Leon hugged the other close, kissing the top of his head.
"Cove....If it makes you feel better you can play with my camera..."

"You didnt think it was stressing me out? Thats because you just dont THINK! Carter to see you leave me and go off with her killed me! I needed you with me! I was sick! She is a whore! She was threatening me and talking sh*t about taking you away....Calling you honey....And the baby is gone! And your family are b*stards!" Misery drug his nails across his stomach, leaving deep grooves in his flesh as he peeled his skin away. Blood seeped through the indention and only fueled Misery's anguish. "I dont want to live if my baby cant live...." He shook his head, finally looking up into the ceiling.
For the first time in his life...
He did not want to live.
After he endured years of Trever and prostitution, after Rhett, after all the pain. He had always been alright, always have this drive to continue on, and just say "F*ck the world" when he was kicked in the teeth.
But now?
Why live?
His baby was gone. It was all his fault for letting Carter go out. He knew he couldnt blame it all on his lover, Carter had made sure it was all okay with him several times. But he had been hard headed, he had said it was okay.
It wasnt okay.
In the back of his mind, he wished Carter would have seen that though. Wished someone would have paid enough attention to him to say "Hey, this is hurting you, and could damage the baby. Lets call it off. Everything will be okay."
But no.
Misery just cursed himself.

Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Cove moved back, taking the camera from the boy slowly and leaning in to press a deep kiss to Leon's lips, snapping a picture of the moment.

"Misery I didn't know..." The man just hung his head. He knew it was his fault. He knew he should of known. He knew... but that didn't change anything now. "Y-you can't mean that. I'm devastated too but... you have me. You have to stay with me..." Carter's voice trembled lightly as he took Misery's hands in his own.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Leon seemed put off by the kiss, though he still let his hands move to rest on Cove's upper arm. He always let Cove have kisses when he wanted them, and especially when he was upset.

Misery nodded his head, gently squeezing Carter's hand.
"Ill stay with you...Always." He looked up at the man, tears welling in his eyes. "You gotta stay with me, too."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:41 pm

"Ah just wanted ta take ah picture. Et's pretty." Cove murmured softly against Leon's lips as he pulled back.

"I promise... I love you more than anything..." Carter whispered, caressing Misery's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Leon smile sweetly, reaching out to lightly run his thumb over Cove;s cheek.
"Your pretty....I love you."
When Leon said he loved him, it was truly one of the most sincere things to ever be said.

Misery let out an exhausted sigh, his head lolling over to the side. "Im so tired. My stomach hurts..." He just wanted to go home...
Trever left the room, coming back with a small cot and handing it over to Carter. "He will be here for the night, I need to watch and make sure he is going to be okay. You can sleep on this." He nodded his head. "The babies will be delivered as normal, just you know."
It will only be their corpse.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ah... love ya too." Cove nodded. His words were more hesitant but he knew they were true. That was what scared him.

Carter swallowed at the thought of seeing his dead babies...
"Thank you." He nodded though as he took the cot, setting it up beside Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm

"You dont have to say it back." Leon assured and unlike most who would be offended by the hesitation, he truly meant what he said. If Cove didnt mean it, he didnt want to force the boy into saying it. He didnt mind if Cove was not ready to say it yet, he had hope that one day he could say it with nothing but confidence.

Misery watched them, his eyes half lidded and his hand waiting for Carter to take it. He didnt want to see his baby dead.
He still had yet to take notice that he had lost not one, but two.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

"Ah mean et. Ah'm just... ah don't know." Cove shook his head lightly.

Carter squeezed his lover's hand tightly.
"I can't believe we were going to have twins..." His heart was aching terribly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm

"Dont worry about it Cove!" Leon's cheeks were a deep pink as he cradled his camera. "One day you will love me like I love you. I just have to work hard to be the person you love!" He sounded so determined for this.

Misery stared down at him, long and hard before simply turning over.
He didnt even want to look at Carter right now.
He did NOT want to hear that.
His shoulders quaked with the building of his tears.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Cove hugged Leon tightly. He'd never needed the boy more than he did right now... The innocence, the kindness... he adored it all.
"Ah love ya." Cove repeated again, this time his voice not wavering at all. He was confident in his answer.

Carter leaned closer, tugging Misery to him.
"I'm sorry..." He pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Leon's smiled shined brighter than the sun ever had. He pressed his lips to Cove's in a chaste kiss, in also one of the rare kisses where Leon was the one to initiate it. His hands were soft as he stroked Cove's face.

Misery nodded his head, gripping Carter's arm.
"I just....Our babies....Gone..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Cove responded gentler than he usually did, a hand resting on the boy's hip as they kissed. Like the I love you had meant a lot to Leon, this kiss meant so much to Cove...

"I know... I just don't know what to do." Now he simply felt... empty.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Leon felt how soft Cove was being with him, and he absolutely felt like the most special thing in the world to have Cove touching him like this, to have Cove's love.
His hands never left the others face as they kissed, he knew Cove loved him. He knew Cove loves Misery, and he knew Cove loved Briley...
He just hoped he could be the one Cove loved with his whole heart.

Misery turned over, gazing at Carter and slowly forcing a smile.
"Our lies arent over. We can still make it okay." He needed to make it okay...If not for him, for Carter. "When ever your ready, we can try again....And next time we will do everything right. Ill make sure its okay..." He brushed hair from his lovers face. "Carter....I dont want to sound needy, or over bearing. You know thats now who I am. But I....I want to get married....Kinda." He sighed, he wasnt sure what he was doing really. "I just.....Forever is a long time." He made sure to look deep into Carter's eyes. "But I wouldnt mind spending it by your side."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 pm

And this time it was Cove who pulled back first.
"Ah love ya more than anything..." Leon was truly the most important thing to him...

"Misery, I'd love to marry you." Carter smiled softly. "Truthfully, I have a ring already. I just... kept waiting and waiting for the perfect moment and it never came."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Leon felt as if he couldnt breath, he felt heat rushing to his face and he felt a stinging in his eyes but he couldnt move.
Cove loved him...That in itself was everything to Leon, but to hear that Cove loved him more than anything...
The boy just couldnt breath, felt like his heart was going to explode.
"Cove...." He whispered softly, falling into the others chest and just hugging him. His fingers fisted the back of his shirt as he tears wet the boys neck.
Cove loved him.
He could never be happier.

The boy smiled at him, taking his hand and kissing it lightly. "I know, you just want to marry me though for my awesome sex. Its understandable." He tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Cove smiled softly as he hugged Leon.
"Yar soh emportant ta meh Leon..." He whispered as he butchered the English language.

"Well of course, I thought you knew that." Carter winked, smiling at the boy, pecking his temple.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"Your important to me too...." The boy's voice was softly, his chin on Cove's shoulder as he rested against the other. "I think, that me and you are going to have a happily ever after one day."

Misery nodded his head, small smirk playing on his lips.
"I did, I always know! Why else would you want me? I eat you out of house and home, im a slob!" He thought of the boys mother.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 pm

"Ah hope soh Leon. Ah think weh will too..." Cove nodded lightly, his fingers carding through the boy's hair.

"Seriously." Carter chuckled. "You eat everything." He truly didn't mind. He always had plenty and he himself didn't eat a lot, someone had to eat it all.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 pm

"One day, we can get married. And we will live somewhere and be really happy together...." His voice was so dreamy, as if he thought about this a lot.

"I know I eat everything. Dont you know im with you because your the only one who can afford to feed me." Misery grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Cove smiled gently at the boy. The thought of that type of commitment still made him a bit queasy but he'd be able to do it... eventually. Soon.

"That makes sense." Carter nodded. "Anyone else would go broke after a weak with you." He snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Leon didnt mean to make him queasy, he just wanted to tell Cove his dreams honestly, and to live with Cove forever is the thing he wants to do most in the world.
"Cove, are you staying here with him tonight?"

"Yeah, I always had to work over time with Rhett so he could pay for my food." The Scottish man had not known what to do when they boy had been younger. Just feeding him took all he head.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

"Ah..." Cove glanced over at Carter holding Misery. "Ah would like ta come home weth ya ef ya well let meh." He missed Leon lately. The boy had been distant while Cove was pregnant.

"You eat like crazy." Carter shook his head, his arms winding around Misery's waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:21 am

Leon had been distant, he didnt want to think about Cove and Briley...
But he heard about Misery, and he didnt want Cove to be alone.
"You can come home with me." Even though the thought of the baby in Cove hurt him, he always wanted Cove around.

"I know." Misery was already nodding off, while they had been talking Trever had hooked him to an iv and then gave him some sedatives.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 am

"Thank you, love. Ready ta goh?" Cove asked softly as he glanced over once more to make sure Misery was alright.

"Love you." Carter whispered once he noticed this, hugging Misery close as the boy dosed off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am

Misery went home the next day.
A month or so passed, he and Carter were nearly inseparable.
Currently Misery was laying in bed, curled around Carter and complaining of a horrible stomach pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: