Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm weady!" Quinn proclaimed, tugging his brother up but being sure to be gentle since he was sick. "Wet's go!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 am

Kaiden nodded, taking his brothers hand and racing to the front door. He was excited to see Angel and Gabriel too.
"Tome on momma!" The boy whined as Misery grabbed one of Carter's coats to drape over himself as he stepped out into the day light sun.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

Carter scooped the two children up, nuzzling them into his chest as he carried them out to the car, buckling them in their seats before opening the door for Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 am

Misery got inside, looking back at his babies to make sure they were safely in before Carter got in and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am

Carter started the car and drove off towards Angel's. He parked out front and before he could get out, Quinn was already toddling eagerly towards the door, knocking his tiny knuckles against the wooden surface.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

Angel never answered the door, instead as the knocking sound occurred, he jumped five feet in the air, obviously scared out of his wits as he darted into Gabriel's lap.
Kelton raised a brow at him, shaking his head and going to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 am

"Hi Tewton!" Quinn waved happily as Carter walked up behind him, chuckling lightly. "Ish Angew and mistew Gabriel heweh?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

Kelton smiled at the small boy, nodding his head and opening the door wider.
"Angel and Gabriel are here, I believe on the couch." Kelton looked back to see Angel's head peeking over at them.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am

"Yay!!!" Quinn ran past Kelton inside the home over to Angel and Gabriel, hugging onto Angel's legs. "HI!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 am

Angel's eyes were wide as a wave of anxiousness hit him. He reached down though and gently patted the boys hair.
"H-Hi." He slowly tried to calm himself. He loved Quinn to death but he still got fearful when new people were in the home.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 am

"Sowwy." Quinn smiled softly as he took a step back. "I mished ew.." He nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 am

"I-I missed you too." Angel wanted to pick the boy up but sadly enough he wasnt strong enough. "You can g-get up here..." He offered, scooting from Gabriel's lap. He always seemed to have less voice changes when Quinn was around.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 am

Quinn crawled up onto the couch, sitting in Gabriel's lap beside Angel.
"Hi!"
"Hey kiddo." Gabriel ruffled the boy's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 am

Angel looked at his lover, he wanted to be touching Gabriel, he felt safer that way.
Kaiden ran into the room after his brother, looking up at Gabriel.
"Hi Dabriel!!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 am

Gabriel grinned, scooping Kaiden up as well.
"Kaiden, my man! How've you been? Taking care of your momma for me?" He smirked softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 am

"I ish! But I bween sick!" The boy looked it too, runny rose and light cough, pasty skin. But still happy as could be to see Gabriel.
Angel scooted closer and hugged Quinn lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 am

Quinn cuddled up to Angel.
"We dwew ew a piture." He hummed. "It's pwetty." He nodded.
"Aw, poor baby. You okay?" Gabriel caressed the boy's small cheek with one of his shovel sized hands.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 am

"I ish better now!" Kaiden adored Gabriel, he liked Angel too but Gabriel just made him extra happy.
"F-For me?" Angel blinked at the boy, looking at the picture as his heart melted. "Th-Thats so nice...I-I love it!" Angel grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 am

"Good, my little man can't be sick." Gabriel smiled softly at the young boy.

"Yeah! I dwew you and Taiden. Taiden dwew me and da hearts and mwomma dwew Mistew Dabwiel." He smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 am

Kaiden nodded his head, bouncing in Gabriel's lap as Misery stepped in, plopping down on the floor in front of Gabriel.
"Sup Old'en."

"O-Oh wow..." Angel truly thought it was one of the sweetest things ever to have something they had all worked on just for him. "I-I love it." He took the picture, pressing it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 am

"Hey Misery." Gabriel smiled at the boy. "How are you and Mr pretty boy over there doing?" He asked, nodding over at Carter. He didn't have a problem with the man at all, just enjoyed messing with Misery.

"Yay! I'm gwad ew like it!" He beamed proudly, hugging Angel.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 am

"Call him what you will, I call him Mister Money Bags." Misery laughed to himself, he enjoyed poking fun at his lover also though he was not with him for money. Never been interested in it and never would.

Angel hugged him back, glancing to the door of his and Gabriel's room. "I-Ill put it beside G-Gabriel's bed and sleep with it every ni-night...."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

"How is it being pampered all the time?" He chuckled softly as he ruffled Misery's hair.

"Yay!" Quinn beamed at him. "I will dwaw ew more pitures if you wike em." He nodded at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 am

"Its nice." Misery nodded his head over to Carter. "I appreciate him and everything he does for me." And he was very sincere.

"I l-love them." He nodded his head, placing a tender kiss to Quinn's forehead. "Th-Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

"You being all cute and lovey is weird." But Gabriel was happy for him...

"Ewer weltome! We mished ew a wot." Quinn nodded sincerely. "I named one of mwomma's bumpy lines after ew!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: