Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 pm

"Are ya now crocodile? Ahm sorreh too fer thinkin ya were trust wortheh." Killian growled, his teeth grit as he tried to calm himself. "Ta 'ell with all of ya!"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

"Killian, you know I was just fucking with you." Luca frowned lightly at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 pm

"Ya was just f*cking with meh?" Killian stepped closer, his eyes boring into Luca. "Thah's a pretty sad way ta end ah friendship, or whatever et es thah weh had, isnt it dearie?" And with that, he stepped back, turning on his heel and storing off, intent on finding someone to screw.
Maybe he should go to his father's house, If Brice wasnt around he might could get Shannon in bed.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Luca simply stared after him, his eyes wide.
Was this really the end of them? Or whatever they had? Maybe he really had fucked up...
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Shion stepped up beside him, looking up to Luca innocently.
"I do believe we have pissed him off."
Kaiden agreed.
"I dont where he is going."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 pm

"You don't think he's really angry, right?" Luca questioned, watching the man walk off. "Like he's not gonna stay pissed at me?"
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm

"He has never gotten that mad at us before..." Shion honestly was not sure. "Its not like him to hold a grudge though ...."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Luca nodded, reassuring himself more than anything. "Well I guess I'll see you some other time." And with that he headed off.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:01 pm

But Killian did not even return home that night. Instead he got piss drunk at a local bar. He screwed several nameless people, and when the bar closed, he bought a fifth of vodka and just moseyed around the city until the sun came up.
And once the sun came up, he found himself sitting outside of his father's doorstep.
He was awake though, drunk as hell but lucid.
He did not go home, he did not want to see Luca.
He just felt betrayed, and that was a hard thing to do when it came too Killian. He wouldnt have felt betrayed if Luca had cheated, maybe jealous but not betrayed.
He coulsnt believe he had trusted him so much.
Stupid man, coming in and making him bottom and then making him CARE.
Dumb f*cking sea urchin.
These were Killian's thoughts as he took another swig of his stomach burning alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 pm

It was several hours before Barry noticed his son on his doorstep. He opened the doorway a crack without hitting the boy with the door.
"Killian? What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"Ahm bloodeh huntin elephants!" The drunken man slurred. "Whats it bloodeh looks like?" He glanced up to his father with sleep deprived eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"Get in here." Barry sighed, leading his son inside. "What happened to you?" He arched an eyebrow. He looked upset.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Killian stumbled to his feet, just falling into his fathers chest.
"C-Crocodile es ah b-backstabbin sc-scoundrel." The accented man fall through his words.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Barry carried the boy inside and over to the couch.
"What'd he do?" He frowned deeply. Did he need to kill this kid?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 am

"Heh told mah friend ah bottomed ta hem." Killian rested a hand over his face. "Heh embarrassed meh, an told em after ah asked em not ta. Ets demeanin, ya know? Ah spent soh much time tryin ta seem like ah independent person, which ah am, an heh makes meh sound like ah little betch!" The man rambled on drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 am

Barry wrapped an arm around Killian's shoulders as he listened to his son speak.
"I'm sorry babe... anything I can do to help you?" He frowned deeply at the boy. He wanted to murder Luca already.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am

"Noh! Ah dont need help from anyoneh! Ah dont need hem especially! H-Heh es a crook! An ah actually cared about em!" His accent was thick as he stumbled through the words. If he had been coherent, he would have never been so open about how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 am

"Killian..." Barry glanced down at the boy worriedly. It made his heart ache, just seeing Killian like this. He never had before. "Maybe you should talk to him." His son really seemed to care for Luca..
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:20 am

"Ah don' wanna talk ta hem! God forbid ah tell em anythin' else fer him ta spread around!" Killian flung his bottle against the far wall. "Heh es ah snake in tha grass!"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 am

Barry cringed as the bottle shattered against the wall, just hoping it didn't wake anyone else up in the home.
"Killian, sweetheart..." He didn't know what to do. Brice had never had problems like this.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 am

"Ah don' need ya ta pacify meh!" Killian turned on his side, his stomach churning with the alcohol.
"Daddeh....." It was the very first time he had addressed Barry as such. "Ah trusted em'...."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am

Barry's heart constricted at hearing the boy in such pain... He must be if he was calling Barry daddy for once.
"Sometimes... people fuck up and hurt the people they love. Trust me, I know. I know you'll think it sounds like bullshit but if you care for him... I think you should try and fix things. See what he was thinking. See if he's sorry. If he's not, then you can tell him to fuck off. But baby, I think you need to try... If he has you this upset, he must be special to you."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 am

"Heh es special!" Killian snapped, lurching forward to yell at his father, his words coated with liquor. "Ah let em top meh! Ah never let ANYONE doh thah! Ah let em live weth meh because ah loved es companeh! Ah keep hem around because I love hem!" He wouldnt not remember this later, and that was a blessing for if he did, he would kick his own arse to the moon and back.
He did not LOVE Luca.
But he did.
"Ah hate em!" Killian growled sinisterly. "An ahll kill em when ah get tha chance!" He fall back once more, turning to his side as his mouth watered.
He was going to be sick.
"W-Where es Sh-Shannon?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am

Barry sighed, knowing Killian couldn't be reasoned with like this.
"Shannon's upstairs in Brice's room." He almost told him not to go up there but it was useless anyways so he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:03 am

Killian slung himself off the couch, trying to steady himself before taking a clumsy step forward. He slowly made his way up the stairs, falling several times before finally making it to Brice's room and opening the door. He drunkenly eyes the two in the bed, moving to slowly crawl into the bed between them, tuning on his side as he looked at Shannon with blurry eyes.
"Shannon? Love? My penis misses you." He gave a drunken laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-
Jump to: