Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:45 pm

"I want you to... I don't know." Luca sighed heavily. "I just want things to go back to normal between us. But I know I fucked up and it's my job to fix it... I just want you to give me a chance to earn your trust again."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yar here arent ya? If ya didnt ave' ah chance ah would ave' thrown ya out. Ya dont jus' win trust, ya earn it. Ah guess ah forgive ya fer openin' yar trap. But ets not tha same, an ah cant promise et ever will be...But we can beh friends." He held out a hand as if for Luca to shake.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Luca shook the man's hand, looking him over.
"Thank you... I'll work at getting your trust back." He nodded. He'd make things the same again, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 pm

"Ya ad better." He managed a small smile to the man, shaking his head before adding softly. "Crocodile...."
Killian couldnt stay and at him,....It hurt his chest to be angry at Luca.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Luca flashed a grin at the other man. That was better.
"Thanks." He nodded. "I missed that and it was only one night."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

"Ah dont remember last nigh, ah got drunk and wound up in bed with Shannon." He chuckled softly, he knew they had done nothing though, no matter how much he would have loved too.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Luca's stomach clenched in a knot but he said nothing.
"Isn't that the dude with your brother?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

"Et es. Heh is committed soh we didnt do anythin' but evidently ah asked em ta make babies with meh." Killian laughed softly. "Ah tried." He leaned back into the spray of water.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 pm

"So do you know anything else you did last night?" He didn't like that he was worried...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ah know nothin' I was drunk off my arse. I could ave' been raped in the streets an ah wouldnt know." He joked softly, but he didnt think he would be that vulnerable even when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 pm

"Alright..." Luca trailed off lightly but then managed a smile for the other man, nodding his head. "Mind if I hop in with you?" Luca raised an eyebrow, tossing his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

"Goh ahead." Killian stepped back for his friend to join him. He looked absolutely stunning under the spray of water, his head tilted back as he took the warmth in.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Luca stepped in after him after stripping down, letting his arms wind around Killian's waist. There was so much running through his mind that he wanted to tell Killian...
But it was all so mushy and girly...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm

But if he didnt speak up, Killian would not know.
And he would do what he always did. He would flirt, and try to find someone to sex up, and one day, that someone will be in it for keeps.
And maybe THEY would have the guys tot talk to him.
Killian glanced back at Luca, he considered telling him to let go, infact he wanted to, but in reality he didnt mind...
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"Killian..." Luca paused. "You know... I really care about you." He began, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Killian leaned back into Luca, head head resting against the mans shoulder.
"Ah know, Ah care about you too, obviousleh." Had he not cared so much, he would not even bothered to talk. It would have been get out and go away.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

"I mean I..." Luca shook his head. "I don't know. Look, I have stuff on my mind and if you laugh at me I swear I'll murder you." He paused, getting his thought together before speaking. "You.. really mean a lot to me Killian. I never mentioned this but you were my first time, my first kiss and everything... I've never been close to anyone like I am to you. You're special to me.... And the thought of you with anyone else makes me want to vomit. Last night was one of the worse nights I've spent. I've never needed anyone but myself but now that I've had you, the thought of being without you makes me want to just... not live at all. I'm..." He trailed off. "Basically what I'm saying is I'm falling in love with you Killian."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

Killian's body went rigid, he stood straight and moved out of Luca's arms in favor of turning to face him.
His face was stoic, unreadable for a long time, his eyes just staring Luca down.
"Yar first kiss?" His first time....Killian's voice was only a whisper.
He was not sure how to react to that.
And as far as the love goes....He had never told anyone he loved them. His father and mother maybe but never had he told someone else he loved them.
Did he love Luca?
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 am

"Yeah, my first kiss." Luca nodded, his brow furrowed as he tried to read Killian's expression right then. But he was unable to. "I didn't mean to freak you out or anything I just... had to get it off of my chest."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 am

"An ya missed meh, did ya love?" Killian questioned, moving to cross his arms. He wasnt sure how to go about this situation. "An ya don' like meh with other people?"
Was he trying to form this into a relationship?
"Lassie, who doesnt love meh? Ah know thah, but why so much?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 am

"You have to make me say it all again?" Luca sighed. "I didn't realize just how much I depended on your company until I didn't have it for a night. I've been alone the past fifteen years but now one night alone drove me crazy." He shook his head. "And yes, the thought of you with anyone but me makes me want to murder someone. I hate it. I won't lie to you." Luca took a breath before answer the last question, knowing this may very well drive Killian away if he didn't feel the same. "I love how you call me crocodile. I love how you were intelligent enough to catch me stealing, I love the way you grin at me when you're happy and the way you snarl when you're pissed. I love how you're staring at me right now, trying to figure me out. I love how you don't take shit from anyone. I love how you go after what you want no matter what it is. I love how you don't let things get to you. I love the way your eyes shine when you're amused. I love the way you look at me while we're having sex, I love every word that comes out of your mouth in that accent, I love how you don't care what anyone has to say. I love how you're different than anyone I've ever met. I love YOU, Killian."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 am

"Like ah said love, who doesnt?" Killian allowed a large impish smile split his face, he stepped forward into Luca, his arms wrapping around the mans torso. "Ahm gonna tell ya, yar special ta meh. Ah don' let people get close to meh ever, don care for em to. But when you came along ah couldnt say no ta ya. Being topped? Ah ave' never let anyone do thah ta meh. An ta say ah care about ya, thah es an understatement. Ah love ya too Crocodile, Ah love ya so much ah am keepin ya ere' with meh. Ah love ya enough ta say it, and ah ave' never said it ta anyone before. Ah don' know how et happened, but et did. An ah dont know what we areh, ah dont know what ya want us ta be, but since ahm willing ta say ah love ya back, ah might as well goh ahead an tell ya thah yar not up fer grabs anymore. Ah was yar first time, and yar first kiss, and if anyone ever tried ta touch ya an take et away from meh ah'll skin em. Ah cant help that ah flirt, ah dont even notice it...But ah dont HAVE ta screw around ah suppose...Maybeh." He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Yar a thief an a crook."
He had stolen Killian's heart.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 am

Luca grinned at Killian before speaking.
"I guess I can't tell you to stop flirting, that'd be like telling you not to breathe. Just know that whoever you touch will get cut so better keep your hands off of that precious Shion of yours." Luca murmured lightly, capturing the lips of the other me.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 am

Killian smiled into the kiss, pushing Luca back to the shower wall to allow his body to cover that of the other mans. Pulling back just a bit, he shook his head.
Shion was not the precious one.
"What makes ya think Shion's so precious?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am

"Because you care about him." Luca nodded. It bothered him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-
Jump to: