Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Theft & Dominance

Go down 
+2
Killian Murdock
Luca Lively
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 am

"Ah avent tried ta talk to him.". Killian shook his head but he did open his phone to see if Luca had called him.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Luca hadn't. He knew better than to try and talk to Killian like that. He'd wait until they were together and get him in person.
He was still at home waiting. He was quite worried though and considering calling just to make sure Killian was okay...
A moment later, the house phone rang.
"Hello?" Barry answered and paused as he listened to the person on the other line. It was Luca.
"Hey Barry, have you seen Killian since last night?"
Barry paused, glancing over at his son to see if he wanted Luca to know he was here or not.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Killian shrugged, he was not going to have his father lie about it.
"Ya might as well tell em ahm here.".
He would want to know where the crocodile was, and Killian valued honesty.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Barry nodded at his son, speaking into the phone.
"Yeah, he spent the night here. He has a bit of a hangover but he's alright." Barry paused again and then the phone was hung up. "I'm supposed to tell you he missed you and that he's at your place."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Killian nodded, stepping over to kiss his father's forehead.
"Thank ya fer dealin with mah drunk arse."
He was tired, he needed a shower and a change of clothes.
"Ah guess ahm going to goh homeh."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:19 pm

"Alright sweetheart, I'll miss you." Barry pulled his son in for a hug. "Love you." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

"Love ya too." Killian nodded his head, his blue eyes shifting to the door as he exited the home. He walked back to the city, his destination home.
He just wasnt sure if thats really where he anted to be...
He wished he could have just screwed Shannon and stay there.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Luca was sitting on the bed, counting a pile of money in his lap.
That was how he'd spent his night. Killian went out and got drunk, he'd gone on a thieving spree.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Killian opened the door slowly, his blue eyes locking on Luca as he entered the small home.
He said nothing, kicking off his boots by the door in favor of going to his bedroom, and rummaging through his drawers for some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Luca glanced up at him, watching the man as he walked through the home.
"Killian?" He spoke up. He didn't like this...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

"What ya want, Lively?" They were no longer friends, no first name basis and definitely NO little nick names. He didnt even pause in his hunt for clothes, throwing a few garments over his shoulder to take to the bath room with him.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"Want me to move out?" Luca asked as he stood. It felt weird having Killian not calling him crocodile...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm

"Noh." Killian shook his head. "Ah'm ah fair person. Jus because ahm not friends with ya don' mean ahm gonna put ya out." He didnt work like that. "Ya can stay." And with that he stepped out, headed for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Luca's brow furrowed as he watched his friend... well former friend. He stood and followed Killian into the bathroom.
"Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 pm

"We ave' nothing ta talk about." Killian slipped his shirt over his head, back turned to Luca as he worked on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 pm

"Yeah we do." Luca sighed, stepping around Killian to look him in the eye. "I don't want you to be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Killian's sapphire eyes bore into him rather coldly.
"Sucks fer you than, doesnt et?" He was more than mad, he was infuriated. "Ah trusted ya." He removed his belt, undoing his hands and pulling them off. "Ah wont make thah mistake again."
There was no love, no Dearie, no lassie, no mate....
Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

"Killian, come on I didn't mean anything by it. I was just joking around..." He hadn't realized it would hurt the other man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:04 pm

"Thah's jus et though! Ah asked ya not ta tell anyone! Ah let ya top meh! Ah have NEVER let anyone else top meh! Ah didnt want anyone ta know. Ah trusted ya enough ta let ya do thah, and feel comfortable. I trusted thah ya wouldnt rat meh out!" He grit his teeth, turning away from him once more to turn on the shower.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"I just didn't think it was a big deal I guess... I mean topping you is special to me, I didn't think it'd bother you so much. And I was jealous and it just sort of slipped out..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Killian rolled his eyes at Luca, shaking his head.
"Jealouseh es fineh, everyone gets jealouseh, but lettin thah 'slip out' es unacceptable ta meh. Ah let ya inta mah househ, ah let ya stick yar dick in mah arse, an ah spent all mah time with ya! Ah let mahself care about ya...." He was probably being a chick, and stupid.
He just never had anyone hurt him like this. He had never trusted anyone and gotten close to them like this.
He was being stupid.
"Jus drop et."
And with that, he opened the shower door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"Killian I'll get in there just to keep talking to you." Luca sighed heavily. "Just please, let me make it up to you. I need to fix it..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:31 pm

"Ya don' make these up! Ya cant buy mah trust." He shook his head. "But sure Luca, weh are friends again. Ya didnt mean ta."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

"Damnit Killian, there has to be something." Luca sighed, his eyes upset and worried. "You're the only friend I've had in almost fifteen years, I'm not letting it fall apart like this."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Killian turned to look at him, he wanted to snap, say something vile.
But no...
The emotion in Luca's eyes...
"Whah do ya want from meh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Theft & Dominance   Of Theft & Dominance - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Theft & Dominance
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Killian/Luca-