Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well I don't want to have sex with him tonight. I want him to like me but I want it to be special. I don't want you to make him uncomfortable." He whispered lightly, stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:54 pm

"Quinn." Misery pointed to the bed where Shion laid, sprawled out on the bed. His eyes were closed and his head tilted to the side.
"He is comfortable. He was fine earlier, laughing right along with us. You were the only one to be uncomfortable and as your mother, thats my job."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:56 pm

"I just really want him to like me." Quinn nodded firmly, smiling softly at Shion.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 pm

"Hey, he never took to Kaiden like that." Misery winked, kissing his son's cheek softly before exiting the room, calling from the hall.
"Rape him!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Quinn facepalmed as he laid back down beside Shion.
"Goodnight..." He murmured softly, tentatively wrapping an arm around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Shion turned his way, snugging up to him, throwing a leg over both of Quinn's, and finally his head rested on the others chest.
"Goodnight Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Quinn gently kissed the top of the boy's head before he dozed off, his fingers entangled in Shion's snowy white hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Shion awoke early in the morning, and found Misery sitting on the edge of the bed, sitting crisscross and just staring.
"Hello?" The boy rubbed his eyes, confused as to what the man was doing.
But Miseyr smiled, and offered a hand.
"Come on, I have coffee going and me and Carter wanna talk to you!"
Shion followed Misery down stairs to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 am

Carter was in the kitchen, standing in his boxers as he cooked breakfast for them all. The smells of his cooking drifted throughout the large home.
"Hey Shion!" He smiled back at the boy as he approached with Misery.

Quinn hadn't moved in his bed. He slept like the dead.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

"Carter! Interrogate the boy! Be fearsome!" He normally would have called Cove for this but being it was Cove's kid that wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 am

"Alright, I can totally be fearsome." Carter nodded, serving the food as he turned to face Shion. "How do you feel about Quinn? What are your intentions with him?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

"I really, really like Quinn and if I can I wanna take him out one day!" Shion nodded confidently. "He is really awesome."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

Carter nodded, grinning lightly.
"Alright... are you interested in anyone else but him? Any other crushes? Boyfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:41 am

"Uh....Killian likes me a lot but I dont like him. I mean he is my friend but I only ever wanted to spend time with Quinn. I have never had a boyfriend." Not that no one asked him out, he just was never interested.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 am

"Alright... is there a reason you've never had one?" Carter asked. "Has anyone ever asked you to be their boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 am

"Yeah. Honestly I always say no because I hope one day Quinn will ask me." Shion had been crushing over the boy for years.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am

Carter grinned at this, glancing at Misery.
"Any other questions or is he good? I like him." He nodded in approval.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 am

"Has he acted like he would want to date you?" He knew how Quinn was, the boy could be no more awkward.
"I dont know..." Shion sighed softly, he hoped Quinn did.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am

"Well how does he normally act around you? He can be hard to read sometimes." Carter nodded, watching Shion.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 am

"He is like he always is. Really smart...."
Quinn was amazing always....
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 am

"Tells you a lot of random facts?" Carter hummed lightly, offering the boy a plate of breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:18 am

"Yeah, he does but he also talks to me about Shakespeare and he showed me his drawings..." Shion felt radiant to have Quinn talk to him about anything.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

"I think he does like you Shion. He's just shy about it." Carter smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 am

"He is sweet. Thats what I like about him. He is smart and sweet....And not ever a prick. He thinks before he says anything, he doesnt try to be cool. He is himself and he is prefect." Shion gushed lightly, Misery wondering how the boy belonged to Cove.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 am

Carter nodded as the boy spoke, smiling at him. He found it adorable that someone finally liked Quinn.
"Well just be good to him if you two do get together." He nodded firmly. Quinn was his sensitive little boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next