Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 pm

"Ill take good care of him! Dont worry mister Carter, I promise if anyone ever hurts him ill break their jaw." And he was dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"I believe that." Carter smiled lightly, embracing the boy. He enjoyed him so far. "Well then you have my permission to date him if he asks."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Shion thanked Carter feverishly, his smile hurting his face as he took his breakfast and sat down.
He might just have a chance with Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Quinn made his way down several minutes later, his hair mussed wildly, looking similar to his mother's. It always did before he groomed it properly.
"Morning." He yawned, flashing a bright smile at Shion. "When do you have to be home?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 pm

"I probably need to go on now, I forgot to tell daddy I was ever spending the night but I think he knew." Shion giggled at Quinn's hair, moving to gently touch the dark strands.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

"Aww." A light pout graced Quinn's features as he gently leaned in to hug Shion. "Well goodbye, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 pm

"Ill cime back and see you! Pinky promise!". Shion locked pinkeys with Quinn, kissing his cheek before disappearing from the home.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Quinn beamed after him but soon cursed himself softly. He'd just let Shion walk away like that without telling him he liked him too. He was such a coward. Shion had even admitted to liking him and he still chickened out...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Misery watched his son, a critical eye taking the boy in.
"Quinn, baby, standing and staring is not a good way to ask someone out, maybe get a restraining order but not ask em out."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 pm

"I'm scared to ask him out!" Quinn whined softly, running a hand through his tangled hair. "What if he says no?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

"Did he not admit to liking you just last night?" Misery giggled softly at his son, shaking his head. "Thats obvious."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm

"Well still! I... I don't know." Quinn sighed, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "I'm just nervous."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:32 pm

"I can ask him for you but im your mom so." Misery shrugged his shoulders. "If I were you though, if try to ask him out quick. He is a cute boy."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Quinn groaned softly, laying his head on the kitchen table as he tried to work up courage. Maybe it would be easier if he didn't do it in person...
But it still had to be special. And then he was running back up to his room, an idea in mind.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Shion, as soon as he stepped into the door, he searched for his brother.
"DACEY!!"
He was excited to see him, he missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

"Shion!" Dacey grinned, bounding over to his brother and hugging him tightly. "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:07 am

"I missed you more! I wish you could have come with me!" Shion lifted his brother in his arms, spinning him around. "But I think next time Quinn can just stay over here with me, I missed you to much."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am

"Did you have fun?" Dacey beamed at him. "What'd you guys do?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am

"Boring stuff that you wouldnt like." Shion knew his brother. He took Dacey over his shoulder and carried him to the couch, plopping down.
"Nice night with mom and dad?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 am

"Yeah, it was alright." Dacey smiled softly. "I think dad got worried when you didn't come home last night." He nodded.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. Dacey looked at it warily but didn't move to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Shion simply shook his head, Dacey had changed so drastically...
He stepped overvto the door, lightly pulling it open.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Though when he opened it there was no one there. But there was something lying on the doorstep.
The picture Quinn had drawn of Shion laid there, along with a bouquet of flowers with a note attached. It read:
"Dear Shion,
I have a motion much imports your good;
Whereto if you'll a willing ear incline,
What's mine is yours and what is yours is mine.
So, bring us to our palace; where we'll show
What's yet behind, that's meet you all should know.
Sincerely, Quinn." It was a line quoted perfectly from Shakespeare's play Measure By Measure.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

As Shion read it, he could feel his stomach flipping with every word.
Was Quinn really asking him out?
It was perfect... And the drawing was simply stunning.
The flowers made his cheeks hot.
"Dacey!". The bou cried out in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

"Who is it?" Dacey asked, slowly making his way over to the door, his brow furroiwing when no one was at the door. "Aww! Who sent them?" He grinned at the roses.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 pm

"Quinn....". The boy whispered softly, his cheeks matching his eyes. "I think, bubba, that im in love..."
He moved to turn to his brother only to trip and fall backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next