Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 am

"Leon... ah need ta beh weth hem. And heh doesn't like ta beh around Brileh so ah can't take hem over thereh. And Daceh won't leave tha house so heh can't see meh." Cove frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 am

"Cove....Leon im sure would sit through time at Briley's house if it makes you happy....And I dont know about Dacey. Honestly the kid creeps me out bit. If someone was going to be afraid of being outside I would think Angel, because Angel is really inside....But Dacey..."
Misery honestly thought he was just an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 am

"Heh can't help et." Cove frowned lightly. "Whyeh does heh creep ya out?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:21 am

"Because! Its one thing to fear people and certain objects, but outside? Really?" Misery just never understood it. He thought it was odd.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 am

"Well et's nowt hes fault." Cove felt the need to defend his child although he did share Misery's opinion on it. He thought it was weird..
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:28 am

"Shion was fine." Misery preferred the other child, Shion took his experience with the park in stride and he continued to be himself.
Dacey stopped his life, and troubled everyone around him.
Misery disliked it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am

"So Daceh took et harder. Still nowt hes fault." Cove shook his head. Dacey... he felt the need to protect Dacey. The boy was weird, yes, but he was still Cove's baby.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 am

"Dacey was fine. Dacey is fine! Look though, maybe he did take it hard! But did you hear yourself just now? You cant see your kids more because he wont leave the home! We had to move the get togethers JUST for him! Briley is all depressed BECAUSE of him! Kaiden had to do extra work, JUST for him! He is being selfish!" Misery hated to see his friend hurting over his weird son.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 am

"Don't ya talk about hem like that!" Cove snapped, his brows furrowed as Misery spoke. They were being rather loud. Dacey's head snapped up as he heard them talking about him, his face falling at Misery's words. He never meant to make things difficult for everyone...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 am

"Tell me im wrong Cove." Misery crossed his arms, looking to the other expectantly. "Tell me what I just said is not true!"
He was lucky Shion was not listening, or the boy would be all over him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 am

"Et's nowt! Heh's nowt selfish! Et's ah medical condition." Cove retorted stubbornly. "Heh can't help et."
Dacey made his way over to sit at his uncle Kevin's feet, saying nothing, just sitting there. He adored Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am

"Is it? Is he medically forced to make your life hell? Is he that sick? Is he dying?" Misery shook his head. "He just doesnt care enough for you guys to get over it! He wants attention."
Kevin frowned at the arguing pair, Junious sitting in his lap. He was not getting into it, but he was so glad it wasnt his son they were arguing over.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 am

"Heh esn't asking far attention!" Cove exclaimed. "Heh doesn't like being around peopleh! Whyeh doh ya think heh's sittin' in tha corner over there?! Heh's not just asking for attention! Ef heh wanted attention heh'd beh throwin ah fit right now!"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

"Not wanting attention? Cove everyone in here talks about him. Everyone is probably pissed to have to come over here just because poor little Dacey wont leave the house! And they really feel bad for you and Briley for having to put up with him."
Briley had lost his usual shine since Dacey had been sick. His days were darker and he didnt even have the heart to ask about baseball anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

"Ef they're pissed about havin' ta come over hereh then they can kiss mah arse." Cove snapped, glancing around as if to challenge someone to say something. "Heh doesn't want tha attention, heh can't help it Misereh."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 am

"Cove, dont be a betch!" Gabriel McDaniels snapped his fingers at the man, obviously challenging him. "Dacey is so sick! He cant go outside! So lets all change our lives for him! Boo f*cking woo! I have AIDS! I die all the time! And I dont complain to anyone about it because id hate to trouble them because im sick. My husband has to deal with it, and I hate that. My son has it, I hate that. But you dont see us making things harder on you and your family because of it." The man propped his hands on his hips, his head moving around as he spoke. "But im sure you dont care, your selfish too, and Dacey gets it from you." The man was irate, he had not felt good today and Jasey had been getting worse and worse lately. Mike's home was closer, not so much riding, which meant his didnt have to put his baby in a car and hear him puke. But no, because of poor, poor Dacey, he had to bring Jasey out and riding him all the way over here. Just for Dacey.
Other's had needs too, but you didnt ever hear him or Jasey complaining.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 am

"Et's yar fault yar fuckin' sick! ya were ah slut and ya got et cause ya deserved et! Daceh didn't ask far hes sickness!" Cove growled at the other boy, his eyes narrowed. He looked ready to punch Gabriel's lights out when someone tugged at his arm. "What?!" He snapped before realizing it was Dacey himself.
"Mom stop. It's okay, just let it go..." He hadn't known everyone felt this way about him and honestly, it made him want to cry, but he wouldn't want to "ask for the attention." "We don't have to have the gettogethers over here anymore. It's not a big deal." He'd always enjoyed seeing the entire family instead of just his same immediate family every day. He loved them. But if they all hated him anyways, there wasn't really a point to it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 am

"Deserved it?". Gabriel grit his teeth. "Maybe I did, but my son didnt, and im sure little Leon deserved to have you screw around in him. Long as Cove isnt wrong everyone deserves what they get.". The boy shook his head. "Your pathetic. I never bothered to say anything about it but you offered me to kiss your ass, offered us all, when you should be grateful we came for you guys in the first place.". Gabriel could handle his own. He wasnt used to having his husband defend him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 am

"Maybe yar son didn't deserveh et, but ya shoulda thought about tha' before ya were such ah slut!" Cove retorted, shoving Dacey off as Calvin stepped over.
"Let's just all calm down alright?" Calvin arched an eyebrow, taking his lover by the hand and eyeing Cove. If the man called his lover a slut one more time he wasn't going to be so easygoing about it...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

"Cove get off it! Your just as slutty as me! You screwed anything that would move! And evidently you took it from Briley up the arse!". Gabriel snapped back at Cove, snarling angrily. He gently urged his lover back, not wanting them to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:38 am

Cove snarled at the comment about himself taking it up the ass, lunging forward as if to hit the boy when Calvin had him around the waist.
"I didn't want to start anything but..." No one tried to harm his lover.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 am

Gabriel stepped forward to gently tug at his lovers arm.
"Calvin, baby, dont involve yourself with the likes of him. So not worth your time.". Honestly Gabriel would be heart broken if Calvin got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

"It is worth it. No one talks to you like that." Calvin shook his head, pinning Cove's arms behind his back and holding him still, even as he struggled.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:00 am

Gabriel grinned to his lover, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
"Awh! Calvin so loves me.". Course he jnew that but he still liked to be reminded of it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 am

"Course I do." Calvin smirked, letting his fist come down across Cove's jaw before he let the man go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next