Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 am

Rhett glanced up, stepping over to tower the other man.
"Who doh ya think ya are ta put yar ands' on mah boy?". Rhett reached down to pick Cove up, hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 am

"Your son should learn to shut his mouth if he doesn't want hit." Calvin said simply, though Rhett did frighten him quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

"Yar skank was talkin bout es kid, yar luckeh heh didnt start in yars. Not even an adult an alreadeh diseased like ets mother." Rhett sneered at the couple, laughing as Gabriel growled.
Oh no he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 am

Calvin glared at the man.
"Don't you dare talk about my son like that." He took a step closer. "I'm surprised you seem to have something against skanks, considering you're married to one." He quipped.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Rhett laughed softly, looking around the room to all the people as if it were funny.
"Ah ahm married ta mah whore, but hey, least heh es always gonneh beh here. Ah dont have ta worry bout' em running off with Johnsoneh or dying on meh." The large man leered down to Calvin. "Fact es, yar gonna lose yar precious whore one dayeh, an ahm nowt, soh suck mah balls."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:12 pm

"Yeah, Kyndal may not run off with Johnson, although he's fucked him plenty, but he'll fuck around on you with anything that moves." Calvin glared. The thought of Gabriel dying haunted him constantly.
Kyndal looked quite offended by this, moving to snap at the smaller Gabriel, telling him to get his husband in check.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

"Ah think yar bullsh*tin' heh has never cheated on meh and if heh does ahll put em out. Ah got balls unlike you.". Rhett would not keep a cheating lover.
Gabriel rolled his eyed at Kyndal snapping his fingers in the boys face.
"Get off it paxton, your such a whore you probably would screw anything that moves, and with as f*cked up as you are, you would probably hump your own son, inbred betch."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 pm

"Trust me, I've got bigger balls than you could dream of." He certainly did have balls, even though he wasn't a small man, Rhett was nearly twice his size and yet he wasn't about to back down.

Kyndal scoffed at the other man, hands on his hips as he responded.
"You have the nerve to call ME a whore? At least I've got some dignity left, I make sure my men are clean so I don't end up a sickly little skank like you."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:34 pm

"Thats ah joke if ah ever heard one. Ya let Gabriel walk all over ya. Heh might bottom but heh wears tha pants in thah relationship, dont heh?". Rhett was a very hard man to offend.

"Honey you dont have any dignity to speak of, dont think your so bad because even though im sickly Im way more desirable than you! Just ask Rhett. Im sure he would know all about me and my dignity.". Gabriel arched a brow, smiling confidently. "Or did big man forget to mention we shared a bed? Must have just wanted to spare your feelings."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm

"Actually, he doesn't walk all over me. I treat him well. It's called respecting your lover. I don't beat MY husband. You might want to try it sometime." Calvin retorted. He didn't mind being rough in bed but he'd never raise a hand to Gabriel outside of the bedroom.

"Ha!" Kyndal snorted, his smile brilliant. "Oh yeah, me and Eddie spent a night together too." Kyndal snickered softly. "Yeah, it was alright but I definitely prefer Rhett. Least he's not fucking insane."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh yeah? With tha way tha boy sleeps around you migh' beh tha one thah needs ta put em in es place er else heh will think ets alright ta crawl in bed with others."
Rhett had hit Gabriel one time, only to have the boy leave a scar across his jaw from his nails that cut down on his cheek when Gabriel had hit him back.

"Oh I love that side of him!". Gabriel squealed, slapping his hands together as he thought about it, though moments later he snapped out of it.  "Anyways, Rhett was nice in bed, even better when he asked me to go steady and I turned him down. The man makes for a good lover but thats all. And Calvin may be insane but that works. I get a variety while your stuck with the same old, same old, husband beating Rhett.  But I guess you dont mind that, I forgot that my Gabe taught you to like pain.". Gabriel had never hurt him like that, because point blank the smaller boy wouldnt take it.  He was far to good to be treated like trash, or Kyndal.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm

"He wouldn't because the respect is mutual with us. You two won't last with the way you fight constantly." Calvin rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, the fighting keeps it fun." Kyndal winked. "And I bet things are real interesting with Calvin? Especially when he's acting like an old man, or a chick. Must be really hot." He nodded sarcastically at the other. He'd take Rhett's violence over that any day.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"If Gabriel didnt like ta fight, heh wouldnt ave' stayed with tha other Gabriel for as long as heh did. Fightin' was their foreplay and believe meh they ad' sex plenty." Rhett had heard all about the two Gabriel's and their love affairs.

"Oh sweetheart you dont even know! Its amazing! And the fighting keeps it fun does it? Was this fun?" Gabriel reached out, poking the place on Kyndal's stomach that stayed hurt from what Gabriel Johnson had done to him so long ago. "Bet that is just exciting as hell! And Im sure your really going to love it when Rhett gets bored of you and finds someone else to screw. You know how Rhett is, cant keep him satisfied. He was someone who will do things HE likes for a change, like...Facial's for example. Rhett loves that, I would know, he licked all off my face." Of course that didnt happen with Rhett, he had only let Gabriel do that but what Kyndal didnt know wouldnt hurt him....maybe "And that is one more reason that im so much better than you love. Do not come over here talking about my issues when your not perfect, and especially not when you just cannot compare."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:25 pm

"Our sex is so amazing, he doesn't need all that fighting bullshit." Calvin responded, shaking his head at the larger man.

Kyndal hissed, for the first time losing his calm when Gabriel touched that, giving him that stomach churning feeling.
"First of all, you keep your filthy hands off of me." He took a step back before continuing on. "And don't speak unless you know what the hell you're talking about. Rhett doesn't want someone who gives in to him every time. He likes a little bit of a challenge with his men and I can give that to him better than anyone." Kyndal flashed a smile. "And you might want to watch that bullshit coming out of your mouth. It's not nice to lie. You're not better than me in any sense of the word, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 pm

"Is et? Hard ta believe ya satisfy em...Oh ah forgot, ya dont. Heh cheated on ya." Rhett sneered, laughing lightly.

"Oh but I am honey, even Rhett thinks so im sure. But of course he would never say that because he has to baby the poor abused Kyndal. And do not call my hands filthy unless you look yours over first. Have you ever had a manicure?" Gabriel looked at his own perfectly done nails. "And who are you to tell me not to speak, all you do is run your mouth! And a little challenge is good always, but your too easy to be a challenge, I hate to break it to you."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

While Kyndal and Gabriel were still going, Calvin was getting fed up with Rhett.
"Look, just shut your mouth." He snapped.

"Are you insane? Calvin must be rubbing off on you. Rhett certainly doesn't baby me. He doesn't know details of my abuse because I don't whine about them 24/7. And I'll call your hands filthy as long as they're connected to that diseased body." Kyndal smiled sweetly. "You also really need to make up your mind. Either I need to do things Rhett likes and give into him and let him give me a facial, or I'm too easy and I need to be more of a challenge for him."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

"Ya shut yars." Rhett rolled his eyes at how stupid the man was. He was starting to really get irritating. "Just take yar cum dumpster an goh."

"Baby the only one that is crazy here is you. Im just telling you how you act, and do not even go there about my disease. That is the oldest thing in the book, go ahead and throw it in my face as much as you want but I dont care. I live with it and because I do, im an stronger that you will ever be honey. I do not feel so insecure about myself that I have to pick fights when its none of my business to begin with. You just HAD to put your nose over here because Calvin upset you, he called you a skank! Which you are betch! So you had to come over here and say something to me? Uh-uh momma, dont work like that. We can all see how pitiful you are and just because act bad dont mean we dont see the real you." Gabriel stuck his hand in Kyndal's face, prompting him to shut up. "Now why dont you go get Rhett before Calvin kicks his teeth in."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Calvin glared at the other man but he did move over to listen to Gabriel's argument for a moment.

"Oh I'm not worried about Rhett. Calvin couldn't hurt him if he tried." Kyndal rolled his eyes at the hand, turning around, noticing Calvin before strutting off towards Rhett with a flip of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Gabriel giggled softly, pointing to Kyndal.
"His hair looks like a nest of rats slept in it! Oh my God! Thats is so great, Mrs.Thing gonna hair flip at me. Next time he needs to brush that mop before he goes there." The man turned to Calvin, grinning happily.
"I so just served up skank on a platter!"
Rhett had moved back to check on his son, making sure no damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Calvin chuckled softly, sliding his arm around Gabriel's waist.
"He piss you off? I'll kill a skank for you." He smirked jokingly. Although he truly would.

Cove was fine, it hadn't hurt much. He was just still a bit pissed about people insulting his son. He took the hand Kyndal offered to him, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"I know you will." Gabriel grinned to his lover, kissing his cheek. "But luckily for him he doesnt have it in him to truly piss me off. Im way better than him and I know this." The man leaned into his lover, humming softly.
"How is Jasey?"

Rhett snorted at the boy, shaking his head.
"Yar gonna get yarself hurt once day."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 pm

"He was feeling a bit sick, he's over there with Ryker now." Calvin nodded. He normally hated Jasey with boys but Ryker made his son feel better, and he'd give Jasey anything in the world if it made him feel good.

"Ah know, ah know." Cove muttered, brushing himself off. "But ah have ya ta defend meh." He winked. Although he never needed his father's protection, he appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"I wonder if he and Ryker have had sex yet." Gabriel pondered aloud, tapping his lip with a finger. "What do you think baby?"

"Yah, yah." He would always be around to take care of his son. He reached down to lightly check his face. "Yar fine. Heh didnt doh much." He knew his son was strong, and he was very much able to takte a beating. "An shart stack." Rhett looked down too Kyndal. "Did ya get yarself inta ah fight?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm

"I don't know and I don't want to." Calvin whined softly, covering his ears.

"Eh, maybe." Kyndal smirked lightly at his lover. "Slut just pissed me off.."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes, patting his lovers shoulder.
"Ill make sure not to tell you if I ever find out baby." He loved Calvin with all his heart and he adored how bothered he became to think of Jasey having sex. He did look over to Ryker and his son though. His son was curled up on the couch, obviously ill, and Ryker seemed to be trying to coddle him.

Rhett snorted, shaking his head. Gabriel had a knack for pissing people off, he did it very well and the man couldnt help but wonder how he had survived so long when he kept the company of men like Gabriel Johnson.
"He pisses everyone off at some point."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next