Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 pm

"Good. Don't." Calvin pouted. "I NEVER want to know..." Ryker was indeed coddling Jasey, singing softly in his ear.

"He didn't bother me too bad." Kyndal nodded. Only thing that had really pissed him off was the bitch touching his stomach... he hated that. Even Rhett couldn't touch it, he sure as hell didn't want Gabriel doing it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Jasey had covered himself with a blanket, peeking out to smile at Ryker.
"Your a terrible singer." He was kidding though, he adored when his friend would sing for him, made him feel a lot better.

Rhett glanced to Cove, before he nodded to Dacey.
"People are hard on em, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

"I'm an amazing singer." Ryker stuck his tongue out at the boy, smiling softly though. "How ya feelin?"

"They areh." Cove nodded. "Ah hate et... especialleh when Misereh does et." He'd thought his friend would understand and be there for him, not talk badly about his own son.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 pm

"I feel like crap." Jasey glanced around, wondering if Xavier was in attendance. He knew the other man understood what it was like.

Rhett rolled his eyes, looking over to Misery who was laying flat on his back, playing with a roll of yarn that Gabriel had thrown out for him. The boy acted more like an animal than he needed to. He had not meant to hurt Cove's feelings, he just hated all the stress Dacey was putting on his friend.
"Ahm sure heh es jus being him."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"I'm sorry..." Ryker pressed his lips to Jasey's temple, following the boy's gaze to the muscular tattoo covered man across the room, laughing and talking with Kelton.

"Et jus' pisses meh off. Et's stressful enough tryin' ta help Daceh without everyone bein' pisseh weth hem." Cove grumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Jasey wanted to talk to him. He did have a crush on Xavier, as much as he hated it, he did. But of course he only wanted to be friends, he had his Ryker.

"Ah know." Rhett nodded, rubbing his sons shoulder. As much as he hated it, he knew Cove leaned on Misery a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm

And Xavier adored Jasey. Only as a friend of course, he thought of the boy as more of a younger sibling. He liked looking out for him.

"Ya don't mind Daceh do ya?" Cove questioned his father.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Jasey waved to him, smiling happily. He hadnt seen Junious yet, he and the other had been arguing and were in the middle of not speaking.

"Heh es mah grandson, ah love em, ya shouldnt ask dumb questions Coveh, yar gonna get inta trouble with meh" Rhett smiled softly, he did adore his grand babies.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Xavier made his way over, smiling down at Jasey.
"What's up, kiddo? Not feeling too hot?" He smiled sympathetically, plopping down beside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

"I feel like Dacey looks, awful." Being betchy to people made him feel better. He moved to settle into Xavier's lap, pouting lightly. "And Ryker is singing to me!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 pm

"Yikes, I feel sorry for you." Xavier joked, winking at Ryker who shot him the bird finger.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Jasey giggled lightly, opening his arms to Ryker.
"Do you need a hug baby!"
He adored these two men. They both just made him feel better, always.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 pm

"Yes please." Ryker whined, wrapping his arm around Jasey's waist. Xavier chuckled softly, leaning his head on Jasey's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

"I love you guys." Jasey pressed a kiss to each of their cheeks, smiling happily. He didnt feel as sick anymore. "So tell me Xavier, why are you always talking to Kelton?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

"Cause he's awesome." Xavier nodded, smiling. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

"Just wondering. My mom said you two had a thing." Jasey shrugged, he actually thought that would be cute, but then Cade would kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm

"Eh, somewhat." Xavier shrugged, cracking his neck lightly. "He was taken the whole time so it wasn't really a thing. I just had a huge crush on him." He nodded. "I kissed him once. I shouldn't have. End of story."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 pm

"Had? Or....?" Jasey enjoyed getting the scoop on everyone and this was juicy. A kiss with a man who was in a committed relationship. How lovely.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

"Okay, I still sort of have a crush on him." Xavier admitted. "But Junious and I are sort of..." He wasn't sure if they were together or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 pm

"Junious is a betch." Jasey pouted folding his arms over his chest. They were always fighting but he loved the other boy as one of his best friends.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

"What are you two fighting about now?" Xavier groaned, though the smile didn't leave his face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

"He said I had gained weight!" Jasey exclaimed as if it were a capital offense. Junious hadnt even said that, Jasey had just inferred it from him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm

"Well you are looking a little porky." Xavier snickered, jokingly. Quite the contrary, Jasey had been looking much thinner lately since he'd gotten sick.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Jasey's jaw dropped, his eyes wide as he stared at Xavier.
He WAS getting fat.
The boy stood from the couch, silently stepping off.
He went to the bathroom, and proceeded to gag himself.
Junious had been right! He was getting fatter and fatter by the day! And evidently he was not pretty by Leon's standards.
He felt sick all over again.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Xavier immediately darted after the boy, kneeling beside him in the bathroom.
"Jasey, I was just messing with you, babe! You're looking skinny lately, too skinny." He sighed, holding Jasey's hair back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next