Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+2
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 am

Cade did not even notice. Cove however opened an arm, gesturing for Leon to sit on his other side while his other arm pressed Cade tight against his chest, stroking the man's back. He had never even somewhat liked Cade but he would do this for his Leon. He knew how hard this would be for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 am

The boy shuffled over to Cove, his body leaning heavily on his lover even though Leon now only weighted ninety pounds. He looked dead already with his cracked blue lips and his wax like skin. His eyes though still showed signs of life.
He pressed his face into the crook of Cove's neck, whispering softly to the boy.
"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

"Noh problem love." Cove smiled softly as he wrapped them both up in his arms, sighing heavily. This would be hard but he would make it through... he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Leon reached over and gently wiped tears from his fathers face, confident now that they would be okay. His daddy could have more babies and Cove would move on to better things. They were going to live long and happy after Leon had stopped breathing.
And he was okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Cade sniffled as he looked up to see Leon, reaching up for the boy's hand, squeezing it gently in a way only a father could.
"I love you Leon." He whispered softly, his voice hoarse as he stared at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

"I know daddy,". Leon promises him in his soft voice that curled around his father like a warm embrace. "I love you too.". And it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Cade wanted to ask him, beg his son, to please stay but he knew that wasn't fair and deep down, he knew there was nothing Leon, or any of them could do...
"We're going to have another baby for you." He whispered. "What do you want us to name him?" He wanted it to be Leon's choice...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

"Is momma pregnant?". Leon blinked rather stupidly, though a smile dominating his features. He was proud his parents were having another baby. "I want you to name it daddy.". He wanted the new baby to be perfect, and as much as it pained him, he wanted the baby to take his place in his fathers heart and blotch him out. Erase the pain of losing him.
Leon himself had always hoped to name his own child something like Campbell.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

"He's not yet but we're trying." Cade nodded. "We're going to have one no matter what.. And baby I want you to name it." He smiled softly, stroking the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

"But I only have one name.". Leon glanced to Cove, wondering if he had ever imagined having a baby with him. Leon himself never thought he would be good mom material and so never truly considered kids, only a name for one if he did. "I was saving it for my own baby one day..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 am

"Okay then sweetheart." Cade nodded understandingly, kissing the boy's temple. He didn't have the heart to tell Leon that he wouldn't get to use that baby name or even to admit it to himself...
Cove looked down at Leon curiously. The boy hadn't mentioned wanting kids... there was so much Cove hadn't gotten to let his lover experience...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 am

Leon tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, his hand moving to run over his hairless head. He wondered if he would have hair when he died.
"Campbell.". Leon's voice was a tender whisper. "I wanted to name it Campbell Alexander..." Braxton.
And he always wanted a boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

"I love that name sweetheart." Cade nodded his head, stroking his son's hairless scalp.
"Et's nice." Cove agreed, his voice nearly a whisper as he chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Leon, though he would never tell Cove this, still hoped that if he were to have another kid one day he would consider that name.
"Yeah, I love it." It was different, just like Leon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:41 am

And Cove would although he never planned on having any more children, especially if they were not Leon's. Only one he'd consider having children with was his Leon...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 am

"I wonder what it would be like to be a momma.". Would he be attentive like Brynn? Uncaring like his mother could be, or would he be like Misery who was always there for his kids, always embarassing but always loving.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 am

"Et's ah lot of work." Cove nodded his head. And he didn't even do all the duties of a mother, he only saw his children on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

"You would be a good momma.". Leon hoped after he was gone, Cove would spend more time with his children. He did good taking care if Leon and that was harder than parenting because Leon was so sick.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 am

Cove simply smiled. He knew he was a terrible mother, parenting was just not for him. And he didn't have the heart to tell this to Leon right now.
"Ah think ya would beh ah good moma too."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 am

"But your not.". Leon looked away, out the clear window to the cloudy sky. "I know." Leon knew more on Cove tgat anyone would imagine. But Leon loved him and paid attention to detail. Cove loved his kids, he just was not mother material. He would have made a good father though.
"Your pretty."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 am

Cove chuckled, wiping stray tears from his face.
"Ah know love." And he did. After all these years, he'd come to understand Leon's definition of pretty. It didn't mean feminine looking like he'd originally thought and been offended at. It meant that Leon enjoyed looking at him, thought he was handsome. Leon saw Cove as on a different level than everything else. He wasn't just there, he was pretty. And that was just fine by Cove.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am

Leon moved out of Cove's arms, looking between the two men and giving a small smile before wondering off to find Gabriel, carefully sitting himself in his grandfathers lap and hugging hi around the neck.
"Im going to miss you papa."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

Gabriel smiled down at the small boy, hugging him tight.
"Whatcha mean kiddo? I'm right here." He winked, stroking the boy's head. Gabriel would be devastated...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 am

"Trever is not treating me anymore." Leon says it like he would say they were having a nice sunny day outside. Trever had told him a while ago he didn't think Leon would make it, but he had continued trying. He knew how it would end, knew it was terminal.
Didn't quite have it in him to not even try though.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 am

"Why not?" Gabriel arched an eyebrow. He was not about to let Trever harm someone else he loved. "I can talk to him about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next