Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+2
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

"Thank you..." Gabriel nodded at Rhett, stepping to the man's side to watch Leon. He saw Cade, curled up in the grass several feet away, simply sitting, tears trailing down his cheeks. "Angel..." He gestured over to his lover, then to his son, knowing Angel was the only one that could get him to calm down when he was like this.

Cove curled up against Misery, sighing softly.
"Heh's realleh gone..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Angel scurried over to Cade, gently wrapping the boy up into hid arms with a sweet smile.
"Hey baby."
Angel did not cry, but he did not feel hurt like most did.

"Not really. I mean, im not one for all that 'he will live on forever in your heart' bullsh*t but I mean, he isn't just gone. You can always remember him." Misery was rambling on, anything to make it better for Cove.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:41 pm

"Hey momma." Cade sighed softly, wrapping an arm around his mother. "I love you..."

"But ah'm never gonna get ta hold hem again... ah'm never gonna kiss hem again... never gonna get ta hear hem call meh pretteh. Never gonna take pictures weth hem. Et's over." Cove just appeared emotionless now as he laid in Misery's lap.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Angel rocked his son like he had when the boy had been young, his voice soft.
"I love you too! And its okay..."

Misery glanced to the blue sky in thought, it was cloudy but nice.
"You can look at it like that, but hey, he isnt hurting anymore! And he will always have a mark left on us.". The boy mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 pm

"I know... he's not hurting anymore.." Cade sniffled lightly, leaning into his mother.

"Ah know thes es stupid but... ah don't wanna live without hem. Ah can't imagine et. Ah want ta die..." Cove trailed off, looking out to the water.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:15 pm

"Yeah, he is okay now baby!". Angel looked up to Kelton as he plopped down beside his lover.
"Hey baby..."

"If you were anyone else, id tell you to just die then. But I cant let you go Cove and you know in your heart that wound not be what Leon wanted.". Misery was very displeased to hear Cove giving up.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 pm

"Hey sweetheart." Cade smiled softly over at Kelton, hugging his lover close.

"But ah can't do et, Misereh. Et's been only ah few minutes and ah don't know what ta do..." Cove shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Kelton just stared at him, a hand pressed to his stomach.
"Our baby is gone."

"So? Ill tell you what to do whore. Life goes on.". Misery needed to show Cove it was okay to continue living. Show him he could do it, even without Leon.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm

"I know." Cade nodded slowly, roughly fisting tears away. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"What else is there ta doh? Why elseh am ah here?" Cove asked lightly, laying down on his back and looking up at the sky. "Leon was tha reason ah was alive. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm

"Im pregnant.". Kelton sat with his hands in his lap, looking down to the groud as not to feel such an intense ach when Cade cried. He hated his lover hurting, hated it more that Leon was gone.

Misery eyed the boy warily, shaking his head.
"Live for him. Take pictures for him. Live a life he would want you to live. This is not the end of your life.". Misery would not let it be.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:00 pm

"Y-you are?" Cade sniffled, looking up at Kelton with wide, teary eyes.

"What ef ah want et ta be?" Cove sighed softly. He knew Misery was right...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:10 pm

"Yeah....but it doesn't feel right without Leon...". Kelton handed Cade the positive test from his pocket.

"Then you might as well take me out too. I wouldn't know what to do without your irritating self around.". He truly would be lost without Cove, the boy meant a lot to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

"I don't know what to say..." He was ecstatic but it felt wrong to be happy when part of him was also so devastatingly torn up...

"Ya have Carter...ya don't need meh anymore, Misereh." Cove sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 am

"Say its okay...". Kelton sniffled, wiping his eyes. "Say its okay to be having another baby!". Tell him its okay because Leon said it was.

"Ill always need you Cove.". Misery took the boys hand, holding it tightly. "Your my Cove.". Life would not be right without him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 am

"Of course it's okay... I'm happy..." Cade reached a hand out to caress Kelton's stomach gently.

"But ya can live without meh." Cove pointed out. Leon couldn't have lived without him. Leon needed him...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 am

"Are you?" Kelton was hanging on his every word, his hand moving to cover Cade's on his belly. Leon had wanted it, he just wished Leon was still here to see it.

"But without you i'd be miserable." Misery frowned down at Cove, his eye brows furrowed as he did so. "You can live without him Cove. It may take time but you can. You don't think so right now, I don't except you too, but one day its going to be okay." Misery felt it was his job to make sure Cove was going to be okay, Cove was still so precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:07 am

"Y-yes... I want another baby. I just.. it's hard to be so happy right now." Cade shook his head. He was trying though. Leon would want him to be happy.

"Ya promise?" Cove sighed, feeling like a child as he looked up at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

Kelton nodded, making his way into Cade's arms where he folded into his chest.
"I think Leon would be happy with this."

"Promise?" Misery raised an eye brow. "I promise your going to be okay." He nodded as he leaned down to kiss Cove's temple. "I promise I need you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 am

"I hope so..." Cade nodded, pressing Kelton close to him.

"Ah love ya Misereh." Cove sighed, hugging onto the boy as he wiped away his own tears. "Ah don't know what ah'd doh without ya."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:31 am

"It was his idea after all." Kelton nuzzled his lovers neck. "Im so glad he isnt in pain anymore."

Misery smiled softly, cradling Cove much like he had when the boy had been younger.
"You would hang yourself or something, that or still be inexperienced with sex." The older tried to make it better, tried to make it okay for Cove.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:37 am

Cove smiled softly.
"Yar an arse. Ah lied, ya can goh away now." He joked lightly, his eyes still teary but he was smiling at the other boy. He would make it through this...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 am

"What if I don't feel like it? I came all the way out here for you and you had better feed me." Misery rolled his eyes as if that were common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:42 am

"Ya don't need fed. Ya well get fat." Cove chuckled softly, knowing damn well Misery ate more then the rest of the family combined and never gained a pound.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am

"Getting fat is your thing. You know you have to feed me Cove!" Misery whined at him, gently shaking his shoulder. "Im really kinda starved." He always was.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 am

"Aren't ya always?" Cove shook his head as he pulled Misery close. "But ah suppose ah can feed ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next