Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Trever glanced over to Finn, then back to Morgue. "Im seriously going to ask Toni if I can do him." He decided, it made his member throb just thinking about it.
Mathias was struggling with himself, he didn't want to touch his brother like that but Finn was bleeding really bad.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 pm

"I doubt Finn or Toni would let you." Morgue shrugged. And honestly, Toni would have been heartbroken to hear that, even if Trever was simply kidding.
Morgue glanced over at Mathias, sighing heavily.
"Bring him here. I'll do it Mathias."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

"Your probably right, I just need to talk Toni into some kinky sex every once in a while." Trever nodded his head, not really thinking anything of it. He knew better than to think he would really ever get to have sex with Finn.
"Uhm..." Mathias looked down to his brother, than to Morgue. "I don't think he would like that much...."
Trever glanced over to him, moving to kneel down and press a finger into Finn's entrance, feeling around carefully.
"Sharp sword." He muttered lightly, reaching with his other hand too take up a vile of bright yellow mixture.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Morgue hated the way his stomach constricted painfully as he watched Trever touching Finn. He couldn't be truly beginning to care for this boy, right?
He tried not to think about it, simply watching Trever work.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Finn's head lolled over to the side, his eyes slowly fluttering open. The blue orbs immediately landed on Morgue, and for a moment he was calm, it was is if seeing Morgue there made things okay.
But no.
Finn blinked his eyes once, the blue murking over into a darker color as he realized that Trever was finger deep in his arse.
"I'll kick you in your face if you do not back off..." He spoke through grit teeth, his hands balled into fists.
"Then you will bleed to death, so hush." Trever removed his finger, dipping some of the yellow liquid onto his finger before reinserting it. This drew a pained wince from Finn but he settled back, eyeing Trever closely.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Morgue flashed a bright grin at seeing Finn's eyes open.
"How ya feeling?" He arched an eyebrow, prepared for a sarcastic answer.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 pm

"Like I shoved a sword in my arse." Finn rolled his eyes, looking away from Morgue. "I want to go home, Mathias."
"I know bubba! We will leave as soon as your okay!"
Trever ignored them, finished up with Finn before returning to Morgue. Without another word Mathias gathered Finn in his arms, slipping from the room quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

"Wait Finn!" Morgue called out, frowning after the boy. When would he see Finn again...?
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Trever watched Finn go, frowning lightly at Morgue.
"You realize he isnt coming back, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm

"Well where is he going?" Morgue frowned deeply. He wanted Finn here... with him.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 pm

"Most likely to hell." Trever smirked, going back to work on Morgue. "But for now I think he would settle for going home." He had been to Finn's house a few times, did not care to go back.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm

"Do you know where he lives?" Morgue asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:02 pm

"Sadly." Trever finished up with Morgue, moving to sit down across from him in the room. "And if you ever have sex with him again, be careful."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 pm

"I will." Morgue chuckled. "You might want to tell him that, I didn't really have a say in the matter." He smirked lightly at the memory. "Can you tell me where he lives?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

"He lives down some little dirt road. It not far from here, maybe ten minutes down the road. Its a little trailer that looks like its falling apart." It was pretty pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

"Will you drive me?" Morgue asked, staring at Trever pleadingly. "I want to see him..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Trever arched a brow to Morgue, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Just what happened between you guys? You WANT to see him? Like willingly?" That was a first.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

"I don't know... I really like him." He sighed softly. "He was a virgin. He didn't tell me. I feel like I should have made it better for him and just... I don't know." He simply shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

"So wait." Trever blinked at him, moving to get his car keys. "You popped his cherry? You didn't know about it, and he is the foulest person to ever walk the Earth and you like him."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:46 pm

"He's not foul. I really like him for some reason." Morgue sighed. "After we finished... he looked at me. And the look in his eyes... he wasn't evil or anything. He looked innocent..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Trever burst out laughing, shaking his head at Morgue. "Yeah right. I think you must have been delusional from blood loss." He wrapped an arm around the boy, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

"I'm serious." Morgue sighed, getting to his feet, allowing Trever to help him.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

"I don't doubt that coming from you but I seriously doubt there is any good in that boy." Trever sat Morgue in his car, pulling out of the drive way and starting towards Finn's home.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm

"There's something in there, I know it." Morgue nodded as he leaned back in the seat, watching the car drive down the road.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Trever turned off on a small dirt road, it was something that you wouldn't even notice was there unless you had a reason to find it. The road twisted, and seemed to go on forever, rocks bouncing the car around. Though soon enough it brought Trever to a tiny clearing, in an other wise densely wooded area. In the middle of the small clearing was a trailer. It was old, that was obvious with the rotting of the roof and the rusting of all the walls. It was tin on the outside, one entire half of the home burned down. The trailer itself was tiny, but made smaller with the missing half. On that half it seemed as if someone had tried to cover it with a tarp, but the tarp had been ripped and shredded. Every window in the trailer had been busted out, and most were then covered by ply boards. The front door was hanging loosely on the two hinges it had left. In the bottom of the home, their were random holes, a few looking to be as if they were put there by someone kicking it. In the part of the home that was intact as far as walls went, it held a large opening in the far side, looking as though someone had been thrown through it. It was a dirty little shack, not fit for an animal to live in, much less a person.
"Here we are." Trever looked out to the trailer, taking it in. "Looks like a first class home, doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next