Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:23 am

"Give you a chance? Are you high?" Misery off as rather put off because of the look Kelly wore but he tried to shake it off, instead inhaling more chips. "Are you screwing with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:31 am

"Why would I be screwing with you?" Kelly arched an eyebrow. "You're confusing me with my brother. But unlike him, I'm not an asshole Misery. I just like you."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:34 am

"Oh I see! Your doing this to piss Cove off!! Might as well stop wasting your time, me and him never really had anything. I mean...I loved him and he loved me but we werent ever official." Misery shrugged lightly, unable to stop the smile from claiming his features. Being Cove's first meant the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:40 am

"I'm not." Kelly sighed softly. "Is it so hard to believe I just want to be with you. It's stupid I know. I just liked you a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:47 am

"Kelly..." Misery glanced around the room, reaching for the younger mans hand. He tugged lightly, leading them off to Kellly's room so they could talk privately. "Look, Kelly, Im a nice piece of arse. I really am, and everyone wants to hit it once! You like me, I get that, im great, but you really don't want anything with me!" He wanted to let the boy down easy. He had told several people no. Guys wanted to have sex with him and then be done. Same here. Misery couldnt risk cheating on Carter for that.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

Kelly shook his head.
"You've really got me all wrong. Just forget it." He headed for the door but turned back as he stood in the doorway. "I'm a virgin Misery. I'm not just in it for sex. I've never met anyone like you. I want you. But I get it, you don't like me. I'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:52 am

"Kelly!" Misery stepped forward, reaching out for the boys hand. "Kelly....What exactly do you want from me? You want me to just have sex with you? Or what?" He knew he should not even ask, but he couldn't simply let the boy go. He loved Kelly to death, much like he had done Cove as a child.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:57 am

"No. I don't even need you to have sex with me. I want you with me Misery. I don't even know what I want... I want to be with you... and I know you can't. I know you have a life already but..." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:01 am

Misery took another step closer, leaning in to press his lips against Kelly's cheek. It was chaste and quick, but it sparked. Pulling away, he reached out to take Kelly's chin in his hand, forcing the boy to look at him. He didn't really have anything to say, he just needed to look at him, to make sure he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:28 am

Kelly smiled softly, a tint appearing on his cheeks as Misery kissed him.
"You're everything I want, Misery." He murmured as the boy looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:40 pm

"Everyone wants me, im used to it." He made comments like this often, if only to buy himself time so he could figure out what to do with this kid. "But on a serious note kid, I eat all the time, I want sex all the time, I never make my bed..." He rattled off several more things he did to try and make himself less appealing.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

"Look if you don't want me, it's fine. I just wanted you to know how much I want you..." Kelly sighed, looking over at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Misery rolled his eyes lightly, his head tilting to the side as if to ask how stupid the boy could be. "Kelly, you can't always have what you want. I want some cake right now. Do you see cake?" The boys wild mane of hair bounced around as he shifted.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

"I know that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying." Kelly said simply.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Misery winked at the boy, tapping him on his shoulder. "I should just screw you and let you get it out of your system." It was a joke, of course, obvious in the way Misery turned as if to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:07 pm

"You know, I really wish you weren't joking." Kelly hummed. Maybe if he could make love to Misery, the boy would love him...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Misery paused in the doorway, no matter how much he wanted to walk away he couldn't. Maybe it was because Kelly reminded him of Cove. Maybe it was because he loved Kelly in his own little way and didn't want to leave him hanging. Either way, Misery could not tell you what made him turn back, but he did.
"So what do you want me to do Kelly? You want me to have sex with you?" The boy stepped closer, he was rather tall, his hair contributing to his height.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

"No... I want you to let me make love to you. Let me show you how special you are to me..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Misery stayed perfectly still, his eyes fixated on Kelly as if to pick him apart. "How am I special to you when you barely know me Kelly!" The smaller stepped forward, chest to chest with the younger man. "If you want sex you got it, but don't pretend its about love." Misery's lips quirked up in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:10 pm

"Then fine. Wait. Let me get to know you better. I want it to be love." Kelly said simply before he exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Misery shrugged after him, not quite sure of what the kid had in mind, but what he did know was that he needed food. He needed food and he needed Carter.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:30 pm

And Carter quickly appeared in the doorway.
"Are you alright?" He murmured, his brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

"Course, just starving." Misery reached out to gently push a loose strand of hair behind Carter's ear. "Did you start missing me?" He smiled knowingly, trying to press up on his tip toes to allow Carter a chaste kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:54 pm

"Of course." Carter nodded, running his fingers through Misery's wild mane. "I'm going to kill that kid though..." More like he would hire someone to kill that kid.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Misery blinked lightly, rather out off by that admission. Carter never seemed to be the jealous kind. Not like Cove was. That had always been something he loved about Cove but Carter...He never seemed worried. Honestly Misery had doubted Carter even realized just how much Kelly liked Misery.
"Now why would you do a think like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next