Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Kelly let out loud groans and moans in between his laughter as he felt Ian's tongue working him so perfectly. 
"Wow Ian."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm

"Psh."  Ian sat up, a fine line of saliva still connecting him to Kelly's member.  "More like thats f*cking amazing Ian, keep doing it."  The boy reached for his bottle of wine, lifting it to his lips and allowing his tongue to dance around the rim of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Kelly stared down at his erection as he let out a soft groan.
"Damnit Ian." He reached down to lazily trail a fist down his cock, needing his release. "Get back down here."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:43 am

"Ask nicer than that poppet, I am  putting your dick in my mouth after all."  Ian tilted his head back to give Kelly what could only be described as an impish grin, what with the boys smile extending fully across his face, his eyes dancing with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 am

"Please." Kelly whined, leaning his head back against the tree behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Ian leaned down, his tongue slowly trailing the length of Kelly's erection.  "Only because you asked nicely." The boy smirked, once more taking the mans erection into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Kelly cursed, his hips bucking into the other boy's mouth as he leaned his head against the tree behind him, nearly dozing off in his drunken stupor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 am

Ian's eyes never left his face. Though no one would know it, Ian never looked any man in the face when giving them head.  If only because usually the men he has to give it to are usual strangers.  He hated it, but he had learned to numb it down.  But with Kelly, he could not look away.  Entranced by the way the mans expression's changed.  At the point where Kelly looked peaceful enough to be snoozing, Ian pulled away.
"Too much excitement for ya?"  The boy fell forward, his cheek resting against Kelly's chest. "Pansy..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:29 am

"I'm tired." Kelly groaned, leaning forward into Ian, even as his erection throbbed. "You're good at that." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

"After so many years it becomes second hand nature, like breathing." The boy couldn't help the tiny drunken giggle that escaped him as he said it.  Sucking penis was like breathing, definitely.  "I like the faces you make..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:00 am

"I like your face all the time." Kelly chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around Ian gently.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 pm

"I like my face too, which is why we have to get back before something bad happens to it."  Ian stood slowly, his surroundings spinning as he moved.  "Oh man was tot...."  He was totally wasted, and the spinning... 
He felt his stomach churn, and it was all the warning he had before turning to Kelly, and puking all over the front of is jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Kelly blinked down at the boy as he was covered in puke. Sober Kelly would have jumped up and hurried home to clean up. But drunk Kelly simply laughed. And laughed and laughed. 
"Relax... M'tired. Sit down." He murmured tiredly, patting the ground beside him. He also normally knew that if he didn't bring Ian back til morning, Trever would most likely worry. But with the alcohol in his system, all he really wanted to do was sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Ian fell down beside Kelly, his head leaning heavily on the mans shoulder. "Move your arse and get up. I got sh*t to do tonight.  Their are dick's to suck and money to earn!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:05 pm

"Aw come on... just a little nap." Kelly grinned sleepily, resting his chin atop Ian's head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 pm

"No, we have too go home before we get b*tched at."  Ian was normally all for living life on the edge, but he worried for Kelly sitting out in the night air with puke drying on his pants.  The boy knew that if Kelly had been in his right mind he would have already insisted they go clean up.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 pm

"But Ian." Kelly whined, slowly standing up and leaning against the boy heavily. "Fine." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:25 am

Ian took one of the boys arms, supporting it over his shoulder as he began their trek  back to Trever's home.  "Da*mn your heavy." The boy snorted lightly, his grip on Kelly tight.  Strangely enough he caught himself wanting to hold Kelly more often, and hopefully on different terms.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 am

"Am not." Kelly whined, nuzzling Ian's neck. "You smell nice." He grinned, his nose rubbing against the boy's chin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 am

"You smell like puke."  Ian's mouth twitched in an easy smile.  He truly did adore Kelly, after all, the boy was the only person to ever show him any affection.  "And you have to pay to smell me, loser."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 am

"Well you're the reason I smell like puke, loser." He giggled lightly at the boy as they trudged their way towards Trever's house.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 am

"Yeah well."  Ian grumbled softly, relieved to see the home coming into view.  "Its your fault still.  You drive me to drink." The boy was simply moping, once more plagued by Kelly's love for Misery.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am

"What's that mean?" Kelly slurred, his brow furrowing as he slumped against the door. It was much later than the time he was supposed to be back at Trever's by and the man was probably worrying. But Kelly didn't realize as he stumbled in the front door, laughing softly as he lost his balance, falling to his knees. "Ima nap here." He nodded, curling up on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 am

"Uh, get your lazy butt up and come on!"  Ian groaned obnoxiously, though he did not have long to complain at the boy before the door was wretched open.  Trever appeared there moments later, his piercing blue eyes cutting through Ian as he looked out the door to the boy, and then down at his nephew.
"Kelly! Where in the hell have you been!"  The  man reached down, pulling the boy up and into his arms.  "You f*cking had me worried sick! I couldn't even finish my work because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 am

"Sorry." Kelly leaned into his uncle, chuckling softly. "Watch that." He nodded to the puke on his pants. "I need pants." He groaned, his alcohol scented breath making it quite clear what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next