Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 pm

"I love you too." Elvis's fingers moved gently over Zach's skin, massaging the boy. He was rather surprised with this display from his boyfriend but it was welcome, very welcome. With every kiss he wanted Zach more and more.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

"I..." Zach spoke softly, his eyes moving to lock with Elvis's. But the second he looked at his boyfriend, he visibly shied away from what he'd been going to say. Though after a moment, he continued, less firmly. "I want you."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Elvis's face immediately darkened with a blush, his heart missing a beat and flailing momentarily. "Want me? Gosh." His eyes were alight with a shy desire. "You can have me, I think id like that." He would love it. He pressed forward, hands warm and swift finding their way to Zach's chest, gently massaging and tweaking under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Zach blushed brightly, though he smiled, allowing himself to straddle Elvis's waist more firmly, his arousal stirring in his boxers. He eyed Elvis's hands on his chest through his shirt. He contemplated taking the shirt off but... he didn't want to turn Elvis off...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Elvis wore a goofy love struck smile, his lips pressing to the skin on the boys neck. He had dreamed of this, wanted this. It was going to be the best night of his life.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 pm

"Do you want me to...?" He hesitated, looking to Elvis as he tugged at the hem of his own shirt. "It's pretty bad." Elvis had seemed to get a bit sick at just seeing his arms the first time.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Elvis's face fell, but only for a moment. It just pained him to think of the abuse Zach had suffered, but it was okay. He would protect the boy from now on.
"I love you." Green eyes drank the boy in, one of his hands gently moving to touch the hand that was on Zach's shirt. "I love all of you. No matter how bad were hurt."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"I love you too." Zach murmured, kissing Elvis softly before pulling back, slowly slipping his shirt over his head. He was quite nervous, honestly. He never let anyone see him completely naked. His chest was probably the worst part of his body with the scars. There were small ones all over and several large ones that still had a bumpy texture to them being they had been so deep. They stood out greatly and Zach was always disgusted by them. He wasn't normally self conscious, but about this, he was. He leaned in, kissing Elvis deeply, trying to take his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Elvis kissed back, ignoring the feeling of nausea that washed over him. He had not been prepared for that, to see the true horrors of what the boy had experienced. His eyes even teared up, but he closed them, focusing all his energy into kissing the boy. It was going to be okay, he repeated that in his mind. It would be okay, he would make it okay.
For Zach.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:27 pm

"I promise I'm okay." Zachariah whispered softly as he pulled back the slightest bit, their lips still pressing together. "I'm just worried you'll think they're gross... they're just physical wounds. The mental ones are all gone. I'm fine." He reassured, his thumbs coming up to brush away a stray tear brimming over Elvis's eye.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:56 pm

"I know, its okay." He sighed softly, his eyes never leaving Zach's face. "It just hurts to think of you hurting Zach. They arent gross...They just..."
Someone had hurt Zach...And it made Elvis's heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am

"I like that you care... but don't care so much that it hurts you. You're too sweet." Zach placed his hand over Elvis's heart, kissing him deeply once more.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 am

Elvis's arms wound around his boyfriend, pressing him close as their kiss deepened. He could stay like this forever, with Zach and his arms, and he would never need anything else to satisfy him.
"I want you." He whispered into the kiss, repeating Zach's words from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:09 am

Zach grinned lightly as he moved to slip his thumbs in the waistband of Elvis's boxers, his eyes flickering up to Elvis's for permission.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Elvis was too busy smiling wide and goofy to give permission of any kind. He was just happy, so incredibly happy. He was massaging the boys thigh, glad that Zach was so open with him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Zach giggled softly at this, instead letting himself slowly tug down Elvis's boxers, his heart racing. He bit his lower lip quite nervously, blushing as he caught sight of Elvis's member.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 am

The boy was well endowed, something he had inherited from his father. Surrounded by red curls, it pulsated as he felt Zach's eyes on him.
Though a bit nervous, Elvis smirked down at himself. "He likes you."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:40 am

Zach smiled softly as his eyes flickered up to lock with Elvis's. His desire was clear in his eyes. It'd been a few years since he'd had sex and he found that he did miss it. He wanted to feel that close to someone again. His eyes still locked with those of his boyfriend, he leaned his head down, his lips pressing against the man's shaft, lingering there.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Breath caught in Elvis's throat, his stomach burning as pleasure surged through him. It had been so long since he had been with anyone, ever since meeting Zach he hadnt done much of anything except spend time with the boy and work.
"Zach." His breath quivered, his eyes trained on the boys face.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Zach fought off a grin as he parted his lips, slowly slipping them past the head of Elvis's erection, sliding down the shaft. A low moan forced its way from his mouth, vibrations moving around Elvis's member.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:35 am

Elvis let out a low whine, his toes curling as Zach's mouth surrounded him. He had never felt anything like this, he didnt know if it was because Zach was simply that good, or if it was the fact that it was simply Zach doing it to him. Either way, it was euphoric.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Zach brushed his dreads behind his ears, hiding a grin as he slowly bobbed his head up and down on his boyfriend's erection, his cheeks blushing partially because he was nervous, but also because this was something that happened quite frequently when he felt as much lust as he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Elvis reached down, his fingers burying themselves in the boys dark dreads, his eye lids fluttering shut as his head fell back. He didn't know how much more of this cloud take, he was in so much pressure he couldn't function properly. "Zach." He whined lightly, his cheeks growing redder as he found he had a line of drool running down his chin. He hadn't even noticed.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Zach moaned softly, his eyes glancing up to watch Elvis. Words couldn't describe how utterly gorgeous Zach found Elvis to be. He pulled back slowly, pressing a soft kiss to the tip of Elvis's erection.
He crawled up slowly so he was straddling the man's waist and kissed the boy deeply.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Elvis's hands slipped under the boy, his hands squeezing down on the boys cheeks. Even though Zach's body was littered with scars, he still found the boy extremely sexy with the way his body moved. It was sensual and so...tight.
His pinky finger gently pressed against Zach's entrance, circling the ring of muscles ever so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next