Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Zach smiled, finding this utterly adorable. He almost giggled, but he didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend so he held it back, turning his head to hide his face in the pillow. He cutely peeked out at Elvis, just one of his eyes visible along with his wild mane of hair.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Zach." Elvis gave a sigh of defeat, flailing his arms slightly. "I don't wanna be naked alone." He avoided the others gaze, though he was tempted to look simply because Zach was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:10 pm

"You can stay dressed if you want." Zach laughed softly. "You're not getting me naked yet."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

Elvis whined pitifully at Zach, like a puppy who had just been kicked. "Come on Zach! Please!" He flailed around a bit more, pouting as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:09 am

"I'll take my jeans off. The shirt's staying on." Zachariah groaned softly as he stood up. Honestly, he didn't want to upset Elvis. The boy had gotten a bit woozy before when he'd seen the scars just on Zach's arms, he was quite worried at how Elvis would react to seeing everything else.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 am

"Deal!" Elvis's face immediately lightened up, his smile returning wider than ever. He reached down, successfully undoing his button with new vigor. He felt better now, he wouldnt be alone, Zach was doing it with him!
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

Zach laughed softly, moving to stand and undoing the button on his own jeans. He paused a moment, rather nervous, before he slid the jeans off of his legs, folding them and sitting them in his dresser drawer. He stayed quiet as he slipped back into the bed, hoping that if he said nothing about the scars littering every inch of his tanned legs, maybe Elvis wouldn't notice either.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 am

Elvis kicked his pants over into the corner, promising he would get them later before turning to Zachariah. He wore bright green Peter Pan boxers, and of course his dorakable smile.
"Like?" He glanced Zach over, his eyes just skinning over the boys knees.
his stomach folded in on him, but he kept his smile in place. They were scars. Zach had been hurt. It hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 am

"Nice boxers." Zachariah giggled, smiling softly as he eyed his boyfriend. "You're adorable." He shook his head, grinning to match Elvis's smile as he slowly tucked his legs under him, noticing Elvis's gaze on them.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 am

Elvis placed himself on the bed beside Zach, laying back on his arms. His gaze trailed over Zach's face, his red hair just fluffed out above his eyes. "I love you." He nodded his head, stating it as a finality. "I wish I could have protected you from the pirates and the battles."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 am

Zachariah felt his stomach flutter at Elvis's words, leaning over to kiss the boy gently.
"I love you too." He nodded, brushing hair from Elvis's face before speaking again. "And it's not your fault, you didn't know me then. But you can be here for me now." He murmured softly before laying down, his head on the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Elvis's arms closed on the boy, holding him tight and secure. "I know. But I mean, I love you, and so I wish I had been there anyways." Elvis shrugged lightly. "We could battle pirates together."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:13 pm

"I love you too Elvis." Zachariah smiled softly. "And I'd love to battle pirates with you." He smirked, his arms sliding around the man's waist, finding he was quite comfortable with Elvis, even with his scars exposed.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:02 pm

"We would win, you know." Elvis's hand gently stroked Zach's back. "We would be the kings of the pirates, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:21 pm

"I bet we would." Zachariah giggled softly, his fingers lazily carding through Elvis's red hair.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Months later, Elvis found himself back over at Zach's home. It was late, he was ready for bed and laying with his boyfriend. Much of his time had been spent at the boys house, he was now completely comfortable. He had also found himself glued to Zach, breathing the boy in like a drug.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Zach's face was hidden in his boyfriend's shoulder, a small smile on his lips. He found that he adored having Elvis over all the time lately, even if he was now subject to routine questioning from Elvis's father.
He was laying in his tshirt and boxers like usual, Elvis had yet to see him shirtless. He allowed his hand to trail over Elvis's bare chest as he hummed softly. He found himself grinning softly as his hand found Elvis's ribs, his fingers wiggling in a tickling motion against the boy's skin.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Immediately Elvis began flailing, the noises he made ineligible except for the squawks and squeals. "Zach!" His first understood word and he rolled atop the boy, pinning his arms above his head.
"Dont hurt me." He laughed as he spoke, not naive enough to think he truly had the boy subdued. He had seen the way Zach moved against Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Zach tensed up instinctively at first before he relaxed, smiling at Elvis.
"You're lucky I love you." He grinned, glancing up at his wrists, knowing he could easily get out of the man's grip. He paused, leaning up to kiss Elvis. As he kissed him, with ease he pulled out of his boyfriend's grip and flipped them over so he was holding Elvis's arms behind his back in one swift movement.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Elvis grunted softly, glancing back to his boyfriend. "Thats against the rules Zach! You arent playing fair!" He blew a stay strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm

"Sure I am." Zach giggled, kissing down Elvis's neck softly, lingering after every kiss for a few seconds. His grip was tight on Elvis's hands, though he made sure it wasn't tight enough to hurt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 pm

"No your not! Im Peter Pan, I make the rules, and you sir are being a hooligan!" His words tapered off into soft whining. His neck was sensitive, and in a way he was helpless, and this was so not fair.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

"I'm not a hooligan." Zach giggled, softly nipping at Elvis's skin. "I like this." His voice was a soft purr as his lips ran up and down his boyfriend's neck.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 pm

"Me too." The boy admitted softly, though he continued to whine at his lover. He was unsure what he could and could not do. He worried about upsetting Zach.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:15 pm

"Good." Zach grinned, slowly letting go of Elvis's wrist, placing the man's hands on his waist. "I love you." He nodded, his lips trailing down to Elvis's chest, placing kisses all the way. Even he wasn't sure what had come over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next