Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 am

"He always does? Does this... happen a lot?" Xavier blinked, frowning as he looked towards his lover. "I... I'll try to get him to nap." He agreed softly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:41 am

"Not always this bad." She sound reassuring even though she herself had little hope left for her son's future. She had been dealing with this since she had adopted Prentiss. It had almost stopped her from picking him out but there was no rejecting those golden eyes of his. She had simply learned to live with it. "He will explain it to you dear, but break it to him gently when you tell him." Prentiss was always so heart broken after finding out he had forgotten this way, it was a reminder of his ever looming mortality.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:45 am

"Alright... I will." Xavier nodded. "Thank you, Mrs. Proveaux." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 am

The phone disconnected, once more leaving Xavier alone to deal with a disoriented Prentiss. "Uh....Mere zaid for mee to zleep." The boy pressed the sheets around him tighter. "Wheere do I zleep at?" A pause, Prentiss adding on softly. "Without 'ou. I vant to zleep alone..."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:54 am

Xavier grimaced at the pain these words brought. But he nodded.
"You can sleep there in the bed. I... will go cook something for when you wake." Prentiss normally did the cooking but he was sure he could do something.
Truly, all he wanted to do was hold the boy...
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:00 am

Prentiss gathered himself, standing in order to sit back on the bed. "Ztop looking at mee like zhat!"  The boy demanded, rubbing gently over his chest where pain had began to bloom. See Xavier hurt, even if he didnt know it, caused him pain as well.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:08 am

"I'm just.. I'm sorry." Xavier sighed, simply shaking his head before he exited the room, making sure he was in the kitchen before he allowed himself to sit and put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 am

Outside the home, Elvis stood with his hands burrowed in his pocket. He was waiting for Xavier to come to the door and maybe let him inside from the cold. "Let me in, yeah!" He called out, once more knocking.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:21 am

Xavier cursed softly. Under normal circumstances, seeing Elvis was a pleasant and definitely welcome surprise. But today, he was falling apart and it was only eight in the morning.
He made his way to the door, unlocking it and tugging it open before moving to take a seat on the couch, trying to think of how he could fix this. Or trying to understand what was even happening. He didn't even care he was naked, not like Elvis hadn't seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 am

"Xavier?" The smile Elvis had worn immediately fell away as he took in the state of his former lover. "You look like sh*t yeah, are you okay? Sick?" He followed the man back to the couch, taking a seat across from him. "Whats wrong?" His voice was laced with concern, his eyebrows drawn in his worry.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 am

"It... it's Prentiss." He looked up at Elvis, his eyes shown with hurt. "He... doesn't remember anything. Doesn't remember me. I don't know what's wrong with him." He murmured, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 am

Elvis arched one of his red eyebrows, leaning forward to gently rub Xavier's shoulder. "Im sorry, yeah." He had known Prentiss for a long time, long enough to have been forgotten by the boy himself. "But didn't he tell you?" If he had known Xavier was in the dark he would have said something, but he had thought Prentiss would have already told him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:36 am

"Tell me what?" Xavier furrowed his brow. "H-his mom... she talked to me on the phone. She said he does this sometimes... but he never said anything." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:42 am

Elvis's face paled as he stared at Xavier, his eyes burning with anger. This was not fair. He was sure Xavier had told Prentiss of his disease. What right did Prentiss have to keep secrets? "Xavier, I really hate the be the one to break this to you, yeah." He didn't want to do it, but he didn't want the man sitting alone and confused.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 am

"Elvis... you have to tell me. If he's keeping something from me, please, tell me." He insisted, glancing to Elvis so their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:55 am

Elvis took one look into Xavier's eyes, and promptly folded. There was no way he could stand to keep it from him, not when he needed to know so badly. "You'll have to understand, I don't know it all as good as he does, but I know enough to tell you basics, yeah." The boy paused, reaching for Xavier's hand. "Prentiss has a very rare problem." He wasnt even sure if it was a disease or what. "He told me its happened since he was little, and the way he spoke it is progressive, yeah." Elvis swallowed, forcing himself to continue. "So, as he gets older I guess it happens more frequent. Anyways, he forgets things. You'll have to ask him to know more about that." Elvis almost let it go there, almost refrained from telling Xavier the most important detain. "One day, he will forget how to function. You know, how to breath and stuff...And he'll die."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 am

Xavier simply stared when Elvis finished. He didn't think he could speak. He wanted to cry, hit something, and die all at the same time. He felt as if he couldn't breath. All he could do was imagine losing Prentiss one day.
And then the next thing he knew, he had stood up. In a rage, he cleared off the coffee table in front of them.
"Fuck!" He cursed, turning away from Elvis to simply rest his head against the wall, his heart thudding furiously in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 am

Elvis watched the man, alarm growing as everything clattered from the coffee table and onto the floor. He never missed a beat though, standing quickly enough to embrace Xavier from behind. "Shhh, it's okay, yeah. He is going to remember you. Its fine." They were both dying, and so he cringed when he lied and said it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:16 am

"But it's not going to be fine, Elvis!" Xavier snapped. "Don't you understand? This relationship is doomed! We're both going to die. It's like a sick game. Who's going first?" He let out a sound close to a growl, moving to press his face into Elvis's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 am

Elvis's arms circled him, pressing Xavier as close as he possibly could while he dropped kisses into the mans hair. "I know, yeah." His hand rubbed circles on Xavier's back, his heart aching. He had know what was going on, he had thought Xavier knew too. "But think of it, this way, you wont leave him behind when you die, and he wont leave you behind, yeah." Elvis would be the only one left alone.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:22 am

"It fucking sucks." Xavier sighed, pressing the man close. "I love you." He murmured lightly. The man knew how to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 am

"I love you too." Elvis pressed a kiss to the mans cheek, holding him tightly, assuring Xavier he would be there to hold him up. He couldnt act like he knew what Xavier felt, but he did know exactly how it felt to watch the most important person in the world to you slowly wither away. He had held Xavier's hand so many times, and still found it hard to let go.
Of course, then he remembered Prentiss and he always managed.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am

"I hope you don't miss me too much when I'm gone someday, Presley." Xavier sighed softly, stroking Elvis's red curls.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:33 am

"I wont." Elvis shook his head, his words fierce as they left him. He had already thought of it, his future. He was unsure of where he stood with Zach, and when Xavier was finally gone...
He had no intentions of sticking around to see how badly he would miss the man.
"Lets not talk about that right now, yeah?" Losing Xavier...
It made Elvis weak in the knees. All he could think of was how he had already lost him once and couldnt take it again.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:35 am

"Of course." Xavier sighed. "Sorry." He knew better than to bring it up. He hated wallowing in self pity, but sometimes it was hard not to. "I want to tattoo something." He groaned as he pulled back from their embrace, taking his seat once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: