Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:15 am

"I need to speak more French." Xavier hummed as he caressed the back of Prentiss's hand with his thumb. "You always like it if I talk with a French accent so I'll just say random words I know. Like oui oui, bonjour, amor..." He listed off, smiling to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 am

"Eet eez becauze you zound zo breeath taking when you zpeeak eet." His accent was thick, drawing out his vowels and changing pronunciation of certain sounds he couldnt quite master properly. "Zay you love me, zay it in French." Prentiss urged suddenly, leaning closer to Xavier in order to rest his head on the mans shoulder. "Je t'aime." The boy spoke it slowly, but still as tender as he always did.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 am

Xavier looked down at the boy and took Prentiss's face in his hands.
"Je t'aime." He whispered softly, all his sincerity coming through as he looked down to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 pm

The days passed, days turning into weeks, weeks turning into months. Xavier's sickness had yet to act up and for that, he was thankful. He and Prentiss were going better than he ever could have hoped.
In fact, the previous night had been their first time. It was just as beautiful as he wanted it to be, Prentiss was just as perfect. It couldn't have gone better.
And it was all he could think about as he opened his eyes, a bright smile on his face.
"Je t'aime." He purred, rolling over in the bed to press a kiss to Prentiss's cheek. God, the boy looked perfect like this.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Prentiss wrinkled his nose at the contact, raising a hand to sleepily swipe at his face. He had been exhausted after last night, and was still reluctant to wake. The boys cheeks were pink though, his lips parted in his sleep. Making love to Xavier had been something he fantasized about, and even though he had no experience in it, he had done well last night. He moaned softly, turning his head away from the sun spilling onto his pillow. Already he had a headache.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:36 pm

"Are you awake, darling?" Xavier hummed softly, running his fingers through the boy's hair gently. His stomach was still fluttering with the excitement of last night.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 pm

It happened slowly, Prentiss's eye lashes fluttering several times before the boys gaze finally settled on Xavier. The warmth in the golden depths vanishing as they took the man in. A stranger? In his bed? Shifting his gaze, Prentiss realized with horror he was not in his home. This was a strangers house.
His eyes widened, color immediately draining from his face as he shoved away from Xavier. "Quel est le sens de tout cela?!" He spoke breathlessly as he struggled with the sheets and blankets tangled around his legs, winding himself up in an ungraceful heap on the floor. "Qui êtes-vous?!" The boy was frantic, fear etched into the elegant features of his face.

Translate: "What is the meaning of all this?" "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:11 am

It took Xavier a moment to realize what was happening.
"Prentiss, what's wrong?" He questioned. It took him yet another moment to translate what the boy had said. "What are you talking about? It's Xavier." He wondered if he somehow looked different, maybe Prentiss was just jumpy after last night.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:41 am

Prentiss blanched as the man spoke his name, his head throbbing dully as he tried to think of some way to place the stranger. "Zavieer." The named rolled off his tongue as if it were something foreign, his eyebrows furrowing as he was further convinced he did not know this person. He raised a hand to his face, covering his eyes as panic overwhelmed him. What had he done with this person to get here? Prentiss remembered he had been in bed, naked with this man.
"Merde." The boy cursed, trying to use the sheet to cover himself.

Translate: "Shit."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 am

"Darling, are you okay?" Xavier's voice was gentle as he moved closer to Prentiss, reaching out to touch the boy. "Prentiss..."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 am

Prentiss flinched back, his arm striking out to knock Xavier's on coming hand away. "Ne me touchez pas!" His words were strained, but still forceful. He was like a trapped animal, unsure of where he was and afraid of a stranger who he had woken up with. "Je ne vous connais pas!" Prentiss's eyes were darkened with distress, tears forming at their corners. His head hurt. The pain was getting unbareable. Clenching his eyes shut, Prentiss reached up to hold his head, his finger gently moving over his temple.

Translate: "Dont touch me" "I dont know you."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:10 am

"P-prentiss?" Xavier questioned. "I... Did I do something? What are you talking about?" His own eyes were widening, showing pain. He wanted to hold the boy after their first time. He wasn't ready to let him go. Why was he acting like this?
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 am

"Zhat iz what I want to know!" It took much force, but in his haze Prentiss managed to recall his English. He had been taught as a child, because his adoptive mother persisted on it. "What deed 'ou do? What deed we do? 'ow deed I geet 'ere! Where ez 'ere! How do I know 'ou!" The boy pushed himself up, still holding the sheet securely over his body even as he tried to push past Xavier to get a look out the window. A frustrated whine echoed in the room as Prentiss realized he didn't know anything about this place. Nothing looked familiar, he had never been here before.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 am

"Prentiss just calm down. Baby please." Xavier cooed softly. "I'm your boyfriend, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:37 am

"Non! Non, non, non." Prentiss stared at Xavier, his face drawn in distress, his frame shaking as his internal panic increased. "'Ow aree 'ou my boyfrieend? I don't know 'ou! I'vee neever meet 'ou a day een my lifee!"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 am

"Baby, I promise, it's me, okay? We... you love me, remember? I love you so much Prentiss. Please remember." Xavier whispered, moving in closer.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:46 am

"Lovee mee?" Prentiss blinked at Xavier, his hands moving up as though to protect himself as Xavier moved toward him. "Why would 'ou do zhat?" His head felt like it was going to explode. No one had ever loved him. At least not in a romantic sense, he had never let anyone love him that way. Why? He couldn't remember why, not with his head pounding as it was. Easily he could see himself loving this man, with his tattoo's and soft eyes, but he shouldn't. He just couldn't remember why. "Oh, zhe fateez are cruel." The boy lamented, swaying slightly as he pressed a hand to his head.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 am

"Prentiss, it's okay. Just calm down. We'll figure it out, okay baby? I can fix it I promise, I just need you to relax." He whispered, his voice gentle as he kneeled in front of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 am

Prentiss leaned himself away from Xavier, still not quite willing to trust the man. "Do 'ou know wheere I livee?" He just wasnt sure how to get there from here, but he knew that was where he wanted to go, home. Little did he know, his home had become Xavier's home. Sure he still kept his apartment, but most of his time was spent at Xavier's.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 am

"I... you live with me." Xavier sighed. "I think you have an apartment somewhere, but I don't know where it is." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:06 am

Prentiss fell back, utterly perplexed on where he was and why he didn't know himself. "I livee 'ere?" The boy pressed his palms into his eyes, his jaw set as he felt his brain throbbing inside his skull. It was like a constant drilling into the side of his head. As he laid on his back, with pressure building on his eyes, he slowly began grasping things. They werent complete thoughts but fragments. He tried reaching for them but they eluded him, and he was left just as dumbfounded as before.
"I-I don't know what to do. I want to go 'ome."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:10 am

"This is your home, babe. I'm sorry. I can find some of your things if you want? Things from your home that you brought here? Maybe they'll comfort you?" He questioned gently.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 am

Prentiss shook his head, his eyes shifting around the room.  Reaching out, his fingers curled around his cell phone that had been knocked onto the floor when he had panicked. "Im calling mère."  The boy announced pressing the phone to his ear.
As the person on the other end of the line answered, a tear finally made its way down Prentiss's cheek.
"Maman, Im peur et je ne sais pas où je suis. Je me suis réveillé et je ne me souviens anthing. Il ya un homme ici qui dit qu'il est mon ami."  Prentiss paused, once more his eyes flickering out the window. "Im im assez sûr en Amérique. L'homme dit que son nom est Zavier, et je vis ici avec lui. Quoi passe maman? " There was silence as the person on the other end, Prentiss's mother, gently brought her son back into reality.  Prentiss finally glanced up at Xavier, hesitantly offering the man the phone.  "Mere vantz to zpeeak to 'ou."

Translate: ""mom, Im scared and I dont know where I am. I woke up and I cant remember anything. There is a man here who says he is my boyfriend. Im pretty sure im in America. The man says his name is Zavier, and I live here with him. Whats happening mom?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 am

Xavier blinked, quite nervous. He'd never met Prentiss's mother. He hoped she spoke English. He reluctantly took the phone.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 am

"You are Xavier, yes?" She spoke better English than Prentiss did, being she had spent years as a business women. "My son has told me of you. I know of you." He sighed softly, pausing as though to consider something. "Do not let him leave, try to get him to nap. Do not stress him. I don't want to explain to you what he already should have. I understand this is going to be hard, but I promise it will be okay. He will come around, he always does." There was an almost bitterness to her tone, as though there was something impending weighing down on her and she almost could not bear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: