Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

"It is." Xavier agreed. "I'm sorry Elvis." He sighed after a moment. "I know I should have tried to get you help but I couldn't see you stopping and I couldn't do it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 pm

"Its fine, yeah. I don't blame you." Elvis didn't want to hear it, he already knew how much of a lost cause he was. "You were totally right. You deserved better." The boy sighed deeply, his eyes examining the floor. "Are you almost done?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 pm

"Done." Xavier murmured in response, rubbing some of the excess ink off and smiling softly at his work. He handed Elvis a small mirror to look at it in. It was small words, just three lines on Elvis's lower back, towards his right side.
"You are beautiful.
You are important.
You are loved." It was simple but Xavier hoped it would always remind the boy that Xavier cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:32 pm

"Why do you gotta go and do that to me, yeah?" His breath caught at he read the words, the dull throb in his chest growing into an intense ache. It burned him. Xavier still cared for him.
Just not as much.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

"I did it so you always know that you're important to me. I love you, man. No matter what." Elvis embraced the boy tightly, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 pm

"Your f*cking adding salt to an open wound, yeah." Elvis pulled back from Xavier, looking into the mans eyes. "Just don't, okay?" He didn't need false hope. He was doing fine.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Xavier looked away, shaking his head.
"I can cover it up with a picture if you want." He sighed softly. It seemed as if he could do nothing right today... "I didn't mean to upset you... it was supposed to be cool." He swallowed, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Elvis's eyes immediately softened, his arms moving to pull Xavier flush to his chest. He never hesitated in hugging the man, it was the only thing that had not changed. To hold Xavier was a pleasure he found he couldn't deny himself. "It is cool, yeah. But its hard. Im not...." He paused. shaking his head. He was not getting into this with Xavier. No way in hell. "Lets just drop it okay? Thank you for the tattoo, im proud of it."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"I know it's hard for you, Elvis." He sighed softly. "I know because it was just as bad for me before. But we just... weren't meant to be, ya know? There's someone out there for you, Presley." He had missed Elvis just as much before, Prentiss had just made him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 am

Hurt washed over Elvis's face, but it was gone in an instant. The boy could only manage to stare at Xavier for a long time, but finally, he snapped. "Thats Bullshit!" Elvis tore his gaze away from Xavier, grabbing his shirt and heading from the room. "Damn you Xavier! You dont f*cking know what I feel! I didn't give up on you, yeah." He was so tired, he didn't even want to be mad. He simply wanted to be gone.
"Ill call you later!" He called behind him as he strode out the front door, not having paused long enough to put his shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 am

Xavier simply stared after him, moving to sit down and place his head in his hands once more. Normally, he would have gone after the boy but today he didn't have time for anymore problems. Prentiss was still in the other room with no clue who he was. So he just rested his head against the wall and cried. He didn't cry often but now, he was utterly alone and he couldn't help it. Nothing was going right. He knew he should probably not get anyone else involved because with his luck today he would probably piss them off too but he couldn't help it, he didn't want to be alone. So he picked up his phone and dialed Killian's number.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

"'elloh?" Killian's voice cut through the line. "Ets been ah while lassie." He had smiled when Xavier's name popped up on his phone. "
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

"Hey Killian. It has been a while." Xavier agreed. "I guess I just wanted to hear your voice, man." He smiled lightly. He just needed someone to talk to until Prentiss woke up.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 pm

"Areh ya alrigh?" Killian picked his head up. "Ya sound ah little downeh."
In the bedroom, Prentiss had awoken from his nap. The boy had taken to trying to pick his clothing from the floor so he could come out. He still remembered nothing of Xavier, and found himself hesitant about leaving the room and facing him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

"Uh... Prentiss isn't... well." Xavier spoke simply. He didn't want to tell everyone about the boy's condition when he didn't even know all the details. "We kind of had a fight, I guess and he's sleeping so I'm lonely." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 am

"Oh, well." The smile could almost be heard in Killian's voice. "Ya know ah'd love ta keep ya company dearie." He was a flirt by nature, he couldnt help himself.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:12 am

Xavier couldn't help but laugh softly, resting his head in his hand as he spoke.
"You're gross." He shook his head. "Talking to me will be just fine, thanks." He joked softly, his voice light as he attempted to distract himself.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 pm

"Alrigh' love, but tha offer es on tha table."  He chuckled softly into the phone.  There was a creak as the bedroom door opened, soon followed by Prentiss's soft voice.
"Monsieur? Aree 'ou zhere?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:24 pm

"Uh, Killian, I know we just started talking but I think I have to go. I'll call you later alright?" He smiled softly as he peeked out of the room to look for Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm

"Alrigh, loveh. Ah'll beh 'ere." Killian said his goodbyes before hanging his phone up.
Prentiss was standing absently in the hallway, gazed about the house curiously, as though he had never seen it before.
"Bonjour monsieur." The boy smiled in greeting. He had calmed himself down, knowing that if he needed to he could leave. This man was not threatening him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:42 pm

"Prentiss?" Xavier spoke nervously as he looked at the boy. He hoped the boy was back to normal and remembered him but he could tell just by the look in Prentiss's eyes that he did not. "How was your nap?" He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 pm

"My 'ead 'urtz." Prentiss's arms circled himself, as he were cold. "Zhe nap deed nothing to 'elp me. Desole." He had to hand it to himself though, he so called 'boyfriend' was extremely hot.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

"I can give you some pills for the headache if you'd like." Xavier offered. It was kind of weird talking to his lover now because even though he knew his Prentiss was in there somewhere, it was like talking to a stranger right now.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 pm

"'Ou can geeve me a lot moree." The boy smiled almost innocently, tilting his head to the side. "Do wee 'ave sex?" He sure as hell hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Xavier couldn't help but grin. Okay so his Prentiss was really in there...
"Yes, we do. Actually, we just had our first time last night." He nodded his head lightly, glancing down at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: