Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Prentiss gave a mournful sigh, pressing one of his ever cold hands to his face. "Wee 'ad pir virzt timee lazt night and I don't reemember? Oh monsieur,". The clicked his tongue. "Oh 'ow I vish I reemembered zhat." He stepped forward, their chests almost brushing. "Tell me mon cherie, juzt 'ow waz I?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Xavier glanced down at the boy, smiling softly.
"It was the best night of my life." He whispered, gently reaching over to run his fingers through Prentiss's hair. "You seemed to enjoy it too." He added with a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm

"Oh, I am zure I waz zatizfied." He found himself leaning into the hand that moved through his hair. "Juzt looking at 'ou could bee a pazz timee activity." The man was incredibly attractive. Prentiss wondered how he had managed to get him in bed.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 pm

"Well I'm glad even if you don't remember me, you still find me attractive." Xavier smirked softly, his eyes soft on his lover.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 pm

"Desole monsieur. I do not underztand why I don't reemember 'ou, but obviouzly I cant 'elp eet. I would neever vant to forgeet zomeone likee 'ou." Just something about him felt right.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:35 pm

"I know you can't help it, I'm not mad at you." Xavier smiled, a thumb caressing one of the boy's cheeks. His eyes were so alight with love for the other boy. He knew Prentiss had to know how much he loved him, even if he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:33 am

"Truly mon ami, 'ou aree not mad?" Prentiss had been feeling terrible, seeing the hurt he had caused this kind stranger. The man obviously loved him, Prentiss could simply feel it in everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 am

"At you, no." Xavier shook his head. "Now I've been told by one of our friends that you do this often. So when you remember eventually, I'm going to be upset you didn't tell me but no I am not mad at you for forgetting, you can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 am

Prentiss batted his eye lashed, his bottom lip jutting out. "But monsieur! 'ow could 'ou bee mad at mee?" He tilted his head slightly, looking as innocent as humanely possible. "Eet would bee 'ard to think of forgeeting 'ou!"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 am

"Don't pull your pouty face." Xavier laughed softly. He adored the mans pouty face, but it was hard to stay mad at.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Prentiss only gave a pitiful whine, a finger moving to trail down Xavier's chest. "vhat eever can I do to makee up for eet?" The boy purred seductively, his eyes shining with amusement. He may not rememer this man but he still adored him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Xavier smirked lightly.
"I don't know about that." He hummed. "But I'm sure there is something I can do to maybe jog your memory." He slowly wrapped his arm around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Prentiss blinked up at him, tensing as the man wrapped an arm around his waist. He did not remember making love to Xavier, and other than that, he had no other experience.
"I am not so suree monsieur, 'ou zee, I do not reemeember 'aving seex with 'ou. Or anyonee, eever for that matteer." A nervous laugh from the boy as he looked up to Xavier. "I don't think wee zhould!" Currently he still felt a like a virgin, and having his first time with a stranger, no matter how sexy and loving they are, did not sound appealing.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Xavier laughed softly.
"Of course, I didn't think you would want to." He smiled, shaking his head. "I was up for it when it seemed like you wanted to but I understand, you don't know me." He nodded, watching the boy with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:41 am

"I juzt vant thee virzt timee to be zpecial." Prentiss tilted his head to the side, gazing up to Xavier. "'Ou aree veery kind, monsieur." Xavier amazed him. Never had he met someone who looked at him the way Xavier did.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 am

"I'm glad you think so." Xavier nodded his head. "I try to be kind, especially with you." He informed, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 pm

"Teell mee about uz." Prentiss looked to the man curiously, blinking in wonder. This man had to be some sort of God, how he had managed this he could not understand. "'Ave wee been togeether long?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 pm

"We have been together pretty long." He nodded, thinking this over. "Just over a year." He smiled sweetly, taking the boy's hand gently. "I work at a theme park as Captain Hook. We're both pretty good friends with the guy who plays Peter Pan, I don't know if you remember him or not but you are one of his lost boys. That's how we met."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Prentiss looked down, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "I don't know eef I reemember hem." He seemed troubled though, trying to remember anything he could. He wanted to know about Xavier, wanted to have memories of them.
"Prezley?" The boy arched a brow as he looked back to Xavier. "Eez zhat eez namee?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm

"His name is Elvis, but we call him Presley a lot." Xavier nodded. "To tease him." He chuckled softly, pleased that the boy remembered something.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:31 pm

"'E 'as freecklez." Prentiss nodded his head, but that was all he could remember of the boy. "I am cold, monsieur." The boy informed after a moment, looking back to the bed. "I...." He wanted to remember things so badly it was frustrating him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 pm

"He does." Xavier grinned proudly. "I can help you get warm if you want. And by that I mean cuddle, nothing more." He held up his hands as if to prove he had no other intentions.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Prentiss glanced back to the bed, hesitating slightly before letting out a sigh. It was as though he exhaled anything that may stop him, and then he smiled brightly. He took Xavier's hand. "'ow could moi pazz up a chanze to cuddlee with zomeonee likee 'ou, monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Xavier smiled softly, gently leading the boy towards the bed. He laid down on the mattress, carefully pulling Prentiss down beside him and grabbing the blanket, throwing it over them. He made no move to further touch the boy though. He would let Prentiss choose how they laid.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Prentiss had taken to a position they laid in often. His head resting in the crook of the mans arm, one leg thrown over one of Xavier's. He was the same Prentiss, even though he didnt quite remember everything. "Merci, Zavieer." He was content with laying here with the man, it was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: