Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:52 am

"Thanks, Law." Zach smiled softly at the man. He had taken a liking to the new wolf and appreciated all he did for him. He took the concoction and swallowed some of it. The effect was almost immediate and he relaxed his shoulders, giving Law a grateful smile. He then looked to Chandler with a smirk, nodding. "Yeah, it's these damn drinks Law mixes for me, don't I look beautiful?" While some might have been offended at Chandler's obvious sarcasm, Zach appreciated the boy lightening the mood and he knew that was why Chandler had done it. "I missed your irritating ass, come here." Zach grinned.
Jordan eyed Law as the man entered the room.
"You smell like you could use some sleep too. Does no one sleep around here?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:09 am

Roman heaved a sigh of relief as he felt Zach relax, feeling as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. The man was so grateful he couldn't even find it in himself to be irritated when Chandler swooped down to hug Zach, leaving a kiss on the boys temple. "Really though, im glad to see that you're making it. Im sure it'll get better."  Chandler gave a reassuring smile, having only come to make Zach feel better. 
Law's eyes shifted to Jordan as he spoke, a wary smirk claiming his features. "How can I sleep, when all I see when I close my eyes is his face?" The man was tall and lanky, his hair so black it almost glinted blue in the light. He adored tattoo's all up and down his arms, promising more on other parts of his body, but some had been scarred over after the loss of his pack. His only facial hair was a soul patch, and the grey-blue of his eyes clashed against the dark bags below them, but despite that Law was handsome. "Then Roman, well....I think he is afraid of being me in the sense of losing his mate, and thats what keeps him up at night."  The man's smirk never left him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 am

"I wish I could help." Jordan frowned. "Can't you make one of your potions to help you sleep?" He found he was concerned for this man, unable to imagine losing Chandler and his entire pack all in one day.
"Of course I'll get better." Zach smiled at Chandler. "I always do, don't I?" He gestured for the boy to sit in front of him, running his fingers through his hair before looking to Roman. "Here, I'm feeling good now, you should take a nap or something before it wears off." He nodded, smiling at the man.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:44 am

"I can make one, but it doesn't help."  Law pulled a pack of Marboro Red cigarettes from his pocket, nodding towards the door as he lifted the pack to his mouth, taking a cigarette between his teeth.  He lead Jordan outside, away from Zach so he could smoke without disturbing the boy. "Herbs can only do so much, nothing will ever bring Eustass back, so really im just fucked."  The man gave a pained and crooked grin. "I've tried, believe me. Took more than I should."  And while he was tired, always so relentlessly tired, he still couldn't sleep. "But don't waste your time worrying over it, worrying wont change anything."
Roman shook his head at Zach, leaning against the couch instead of his mate, afraid to put so much pressure on the boy. "I want to be up while you feel good. I want to see it."  The man managed a wary smile as Chandler agreed with him.  "I don't blame him Zach, I'd want to be up to see you all happy and shit too.  Its contagious."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:53 am

"But I know from experience, it's always nice to have someone worry about you." Jordan smiled lightly. He'd noticed Law at the several pack gettogethers they'd had since the man had joined the pack. He always looked sad and he always sat alone. Jordan knew he always felt better when someone cared about him, so he would try to be that for this man, even if it wouldn't matter much. "I'm sorry about Eustass, and the rest of your pack."

"You guys agreeing on shit is freaking me out." Zach couldn't help but smirk, leaning back in Roman's chest, taking the man's hands and squeezing them as if to show him he wouldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 am

Law chuckled softly, his smile even more lopsided when he looked back to Jordan. "I appreciate it and all kid, but I don't need anyone worrying about me."  The man spoke with the cigarette still perched between his teeth.  He reached into his pocket for a lighter, cupping the end of his cigarette to shield it from the wind before striking the flame and lighting up. He took a long drag, exhaling slowly into the air. " And im sorry about Eustass and my pack, too."  Law gave a mournful sigh, almost tempted to howl his grief into the sky.  "They were...Precious."  The man nodded slowly, as though still trying to decide if that were the right word. "Eustass is the one who urged me to write my book...I don't think i'll ever finish it now though."  Law gave a hollow laugh, taking another drag from his cigarette.

Roman couldn't find it in him to squeeze back, but his thumbs did trail tiny circles on the back of the boys hand. "Your happiness is just so precious its something even we agree on." The man stated softly, even moving to make room for Chandler, if only because the man put a smile on his mates face. "Yeah, we like to see you happy and healthy.  Right now, looks like we can only have one, so we're enjoying it!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:13 am

"You should finish it." Jordan nodded. "Like, in memory of him." He paused for a moment, unsure of whether or not he wanted to say what he was thinking. "I know it feels like nothing will ever get better and you might not think anyone can possibly know how you're feeling, but I do. I lost my family too and I didn't handle it as well as you are, I tried to run from my feelings. But I wanted you to know that the pain does fade, eventually. And until then, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm available." He didn't know why he felt so obliged to help this man, but he did. Maybe it was the fact that Law had lost his entire family as well, he felt like they were connected by this common trait. But he didn't want to see Law alone at any more gettogethers.

"I love you too being civil." Zach was grinning as he took one of Chandler's hands and one of Roman's, enjoying having the two men close to him without hearing fighting. "But really, it's not like I'm dying. I'll be fine." And he would be fine, for now. But even he was getting quite nervous about what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:26 am

Law was silent as he considered the boys words, all traces of a smile gone as he puffed on his cigarette. "I just don't know how to handle it. They were everything, my pack....And then Eustass was my mate."  The man stared blankly ahead. "It's just so fucking quiet with him gone.  Im used to a heartbeat constantly reminding me that im alive, and now its gone and I might as well be gone with it. No amount of talking is gong to fix that."  The man coughed harshly, though it didn't phase him and he was immediately back to his cigarette. "But you are trying, so I really appreciate you for that kid." 

Roman grunted at the boys words, his thoughts drifting to what was to come. He worried for Zach now, and truly he didn't want to know what it would be like by the time the boy was actually ready to give birth. The baby was obviously draining him and there was nothing Roman could do to stop it. 
"Could'a fooled me."  Chandler remarked with a smirk. "I was already arranging flowers and shit., getting ready for your funeral." 
Roman snarled harshly at the man, eyes flickering a neon blue. "Don't even fucking play like that!"  The man snapped dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:30 am

"Talking helps more than you think." Jordan sighed. "But I know I can't relate with the whole mate thing, but I guess I'm as close to someone who understands as you've got around here." His smile was more feeble this time. "Just, do yourself a favor and try and rest sometimes, okay? Don't just give up because he's gone, I didn't know him, but I don't think he would have wanted that."

"Man and I thought you two were just getting to become friends." Zach shook his head at the two of them. "He's just playing." He nudged Roman gently. "Lightens shit up a little."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:44 am

Law finished his cigarette, stubbing it out before immediately lighting another. "I think you're the one who doesn't want me giving up." He smirked at the thought, even though he knew his mate wouldn't have cared, Eustass knew that Law could make his own decisions. "Which is even better.  Now at least I have someone to talk to, and I mean, it doesn't hurt that you know what its like, it lose so much." 

"This is nothing to play with though Zach! Im basically watching my child drain you to death and its not fucking funny!"  Roman glared at Chandler as if the entire happening was his fault, even though he realized he was being irrational.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:49 am

"I don't." Jordan smiled lightly. "I wish I'd had someone to talk to when it happened so I want to be that for you. Plus, everyone in there reeks of death and worry. It almost smells worse than you and your damn cigarettes." He teased, waving the smoke away from himself.

"I know it's not Roman, but I don't want you to be so worried all the time. I want you to be happy, I'm giving you a baby." He sighed heavily. "You won't even touch me half the time, Roman, I just don't want everyone acting like I'm already dead all the time."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:59 am

"Roman and Zach always smell like that now, you get used to it."  Law began blowing the smoke away from Jordan, not quite ready to lose his only friend. "I try to burn sage early in the morning to help, but it doesn't seem to do much."  The man shrugged lazily, covering his mouth as coughs wracked his body. He knew he needed to cut down on his smoking, but no matter what he told himself he never thought twice about lighting another cigarette.  It was funny to think he'd been going on a month without a cigarette before his pack was attacked, all at Eustass's request. 

Roman jerked back as though Zach had swung at him, his face crumpling at the mention of death. "Zach....Im...I want to be happy, believe me...Its just hard when this baby is trying so hard to take you away from me..."  He couldn't even bring himself to address what else the boy had said, his bones aching at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 am

"I don't really mind it too much, it just makes it harder to get your natural scent. I like what I can smell of it though." He nodded. "You smell like nature." It smelled like home to him. "And some sort of cologne, but it doesn't cover up the sadness."

"I'm sorry, I know this is hard on you too. I'm not trying to be a bitch." He sighed, already feeling bad for the harsh tone of his voice. "I just... I'm fighting this to see your smile, Roman. I want you to coddle me and rub my stomach and hug me like you always do, just a little too tight because you don't know your own strength. I just want you to act normal around me, remember when you were so excited we were having your first pup."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:21 am

Law glanced over to the boy, an unsettled look crossing his face. "Oui, you pay too much attention kid." He scraped by mostly unnoticed in the home.  No one bothered him unless they needed something.  But here Jordan was, standing with him simply to be here. "You should worry about yourself. Im sure you have enough problems of your own." 

The man nodded his head, a strained smile stretching across his face. "I remember Zach, of course I remember. Im just...You...I shouldn't be so rough with you now. All I want is your safety, you and my pup."  Roman promised softly, reaching out to hesitantly allow his fingers to touch the boys belly. It pained him to think his pup was the reason for Zach's health being so poor.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 am

"I like paying attention to people. And worrying about myself gets tiring. It's much easier to handle someone else's problems instead of my own." He shrugged lightly.

"Thank you." Zach let out a soft sigh, reaching out to cover Roman's hand with his own, pressing the man's hand onto his stomach. He was craving Roman's touch and his entire body relaxed when he finally got it. "See, you calm me." He smiled over at his lover gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Law remained silent as the boy spoke, eyes flickering as he watched the way Jordan's lips moved.  He found he like this boy, appreciated having someone to fill the silence. "Thats still running from your own problems."  Law managed a wary smirk. "But hey, thats none of my business." He finished another cigarette, keeping the filter between his teeth, chewing on it. That had always been a bad habit he harbored, something Eustass had constantly bitched about. "I don't mind the company. In fact, its kind of keeping me sane right now." The man laughed hollowly, spitting the filter into the yard. 

Roman watched the boy intently, eyes almost watering when he felt the boy relax.  "Okay."  The man carefully slid in behind his lover, arms winding firmly around the boys stomach. "I've got you." He was rambling, consumed with the thought that Zach was comfortable with him.  It was the best news he'd received ever since finding Law and having the complications set in. 
Chandler rolled his eyes at the man, propping his head on his hand. His mouth had been open to speak but Finn beat him too it. "Geez, you guys are fucking pitiful." Chandler didn't mind though, he had been going to say something of the same effect, anyways. 
"You fucking need to get your ass out of the house or some shit!"  Finn continued, pushing himself up. "Stop acting all sentimental and shitty."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm

"I guess it is." Jordan smiled softly. "Maybe I'm not as good at facing them as I thought I was." He let out a sigh, pausing for a moment and enjoying the silence before speaking again. "Would it be crossing a line if I asked you a question about Eustass?" He spoke gently, as if worried he'd be pushing his luck.

Zach laughed softly at his friend. He'd been waiting for some comment anyways, he knew there were no sentimental moments with Finn around without the boy interrupting.
"Maybe he's right. We could go do something." He smiled back at Roman. If he got too much bigger he wasn't sure he'd have the energy to leave the house. He was positive he was too big for being only two months along. He shouldn't even be showing yet, really.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:56 pm

"No. Eustass liked for people to know about him.  Thought he was hot shit."  Law managed a feeble smile in thought of his mate, once more reaching for his cigarette pack.  The man didn't light one, simply rolled the cancer sticks around inside the package, expression unreadable. "Whats your question?"  The man braced himself, not wanting to caught off guard by anything the boy said.

Roman growled at Finn for suggesting it, but he couldn't deny Zach of anything he wanted, especially now. "What would you like to do?"  The man's voice was soft for his mate. "Anything. I'll make it happen.  You just tell me, Zachariah."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 pm

"Did you know him before you heard his heartbeat? What separated him from your other lovers before him?" He wasn't trying to dig around in the man's personal life, honestly, he just wanted to know for his and Chandler's sake. Could Chandler be his mate even though he hadn't heard him yet? "I guess I'm trying to ask... how did you know, really? Without hearing his heartbeat would you have been able to tell?"

Zach couldn't help but smile, appreciating Roman's soft tone. Part of him wanted to go out and do something fun but the other part knew he might be putting himself at risk if he did too much and also, Roman might have a panic attack if he overexerted himself. The man barely trusted him sitting on the couch by himself.
"Maybe we can just do something simple... Go over to Trever's if you don't mind? Then maybe when we get home I can sit out in the backyard if you guys have training to do or something." He never minded watching the pack train and it would still be getting some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm

"Oh, I fucking knew him alright."  The mans smile grew as he remembered meeting his mate, the way he had hated Eustass's guts. "I couldn't fucking stand him. In fact, we fought most of the time.  It got to be kind of a game or some shit, just something to do, you know? Fight with him."  The man fiddled with his lighter. "But even before the mate shit happened, and I knew he was it for me, I still felt really drawn to him.  I hated it, of course, because at the time if we were in a room together we were either going to fuck or fight." They were violently physical, and after Law always insisted that Eustass leave.  But the first night Law managed to ask him to stay, had also been the first night he heard the mans heart beat.  It had woken him up the next morning. "But when it comes down to it, I think I knew all along. There was too much light in his dying eyes for me not to know."

Roman had to bite his tongue to keep from cursing Trever then and there, uncertain of if he could even bare looking at the man in his current state of unrest.  But he only hesitated for a moment, pulling a strained smile onto his face. Zach's needs were more important than anything. "Sure we can. I'll uh...I'll go get you a coat or something to throw on so you don't get cold."  The man murmured as a way of dismissing himself, getting up to go retrieve his leather jacket from up stairs. 
Chandler snorted at the retreating werewolf, snickering softly.  While he did hate Trever, he enjoyed seeing how much the mans very mention threw Roman out of shape.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Jordan smiled lightly as he listened to the man talk, almost forgetting why he had asked it in the first place. He simply nodded, not sure what he had wanted to hear in the answer. He wished there was some sort of definite sign to know Chandler was his forever. But he had never been in love before so he had nothing to compare the boy to.
"You look so happy when you talk about him." Jordan noted. It made him truly sorry for the man's loss.

Zach let out a soft sigh as he watched his lover disappear upstairs, turning to Chandler instead.
"I don't know why you three all have to damn hate each other so much." Well, Roman and Chandler both hated each other and Trever. Trever really didn't seem to mind either of them.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 pm

"He was my only light in the darkness, oui. Now, im not even a whole person anymore."  The man's form shuddered as he sighed, burying his hands deep in his pockets. "Is that what you're worried about? Why your out here?"  The man cocked his head, cutting his eyes over to Jordan. "Your afraid of losing the boy inside. Not like I lost Eustass but....You haven't heard or felt him as a mate yet?"  Law arched an eyebrow. "Not trying to over step my boundaries or anything, hell, I might even be wrong. But all I do now is watch people.  I see things." 

"Just not enough of you to go around!" Chandler offered, a grin curling his lips. "And Trever is just really good at keeping it together.  I get into that fuckers head, too. He doesn't really like Roman and I, either. He just doesn't make it so obvious because of you." Chandler despised Trever, and so he made it a point to try and make the man look shitty as possible, even though it proved to be difficult. "He thinks Roman is too dangerous for you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

"Don't worry, you aren't overstepping your boundaries. You're right, I haven't yet." Jordan shook his head, sighing. "I know I love him but I've never loved anyone other than him so I haven't got anyone to compare it to. And everyone says I should be hearing my mate soon and I want to so I can stop worrying but I don't want it to be anyone other than him..." He trailed off, leaning back against the side of the home.

"Because Trever cares about my damn feelings." Zach was only teasing as he playfully punched Chandler in the arm. "Even Roman tries to hide his hatred sometimes, you don't even try." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:30 pm

"I wanted it to be anyone but Eustass."  Law snorted softly, pulling another cigarette from his pack. The familiar taste of poison went well with thoughts of his mate, the man decided as he lit up. "But I don't think its a big deal that you haven't heard it yet. You're still a young wolf, you have a lot of living and learning to do before you will be ready to find a mate."  The man grunted. "Or at least thats what the experts say. In truth, thats bullshit. I know, because I never quite managed to even like myself, but oh fuck, my love for Eustass could move mountains...."  Law trailed off, a hand moving to clutch his chest. "So really its just something that varies. I can't make promises to you kid, but know that your instincts arent ever wrong.  If you hear someone else, at least give it a chance. If you don't like it, see what its like to do without.  But at least try it, oui.  There is nothing like the experience of touching your mate for the first time..." 

"Because i've got the least to lose.  Im already behind both of them on the scale of importance and shit, I mean come on.  You love Trever because he raised you and he has been here for fucking ever.  You love Roman because he is your mate and you're just so fucking in love."  Chandler rolled his eyes. "And then theres me. If you had to drop any one of us to keep the other two, I know it would be me. So while I do love you and I don't want to hurt your feelings, I can't get any lower." The man was serious, even though he smiled and laughed as though it were a joke. "But thats okay and shit. I have Jordan. At least right now..." But really, even Jordan hadn't taken him as a mate yet, and he was almost certain that meant they werent meant to be. It would have happened already....
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Jordan was smiling fondly at listening to the man talk, finding he enjoyed the sound of his voice. But as he watched the man light yet another cigarette, he couldn't help but question him.
"Why do you do that?" He wasn't sure if it was something he was allowed to ask and it did sound quite blunt but he was still working on the whole polite conversation thing. He'd never quite gotten that filter most people developed that told them what was polite to ask and what was not.

Zach's face fell as the boy spoke and he found himself hugging Chandler tight to his chest because he honestly felt guilty after hearing the boy's emotions.
"I don't mean to make you feel like that, I'm sorry." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: