Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 pm

"Alright fruit loop! If we send you in there you better come back in one piece." Rocinante was bouncing on the balls of his feet, an arm wrapped tightly around Breccan' s shoulders as he mentally prepared himself for his best friends fight. He wasn't digging the sight of Breccan's opponent.  The man was huge, tall enough to stand eye level with him even though he had gotten his height from his father.  This guy wasnt  just tall though,  he was built too.  A brick shit house. Rocinante already wanted to throttle Parker for getting Breccan into this. Parker had been looking for a new partner for his nights down at the fight club, and to Rocinante's great dismay, he had picked Breccan out, knowing that the boy wouldn't turn him down. And maybe it was good for Breccan to be able to blow off some steam, but Rocinante always got fired up to see the boy fighting. To see anyone physically harming Breccan had flames licking at Rocinante's heart, but he rarely ever said anything about it. Instead he simply tried to support the boy, always hanging around and doting on him in Rigby's stead. "And Frank! You had better not let anyone touch Frank!" The young werewolf cackled at his own joke, reaching out to gently swipe at the freckle on Breccan's lower lip. When he had been small, he'd tried to wipe it away having mistaken it for a crumb. It never left, and ever since then it's been 'Frank', Rocinante's most beloved freckle. "I'd have to get involved then, and nobody wants that!" The boy puffed out his chest as though he were threatening, a goofy smile splitting his face. One of his front teeth were missing, a reminder of when he'd fallen down Jesse's stair case. He never seemed to really notice it though, as other people did. His smiles were never close mouthed.
Parker merely rolled his eyes at the boy, irritated by how fidgety he was.  Rocinante was even making him nervous!  And not to mention the boy made them look bad, long  and lanky and perpetually tripping over himself while making a scene with his over obnoxious cheering.
"Just calm the fuck down! Breccan's gonna kick that bitches ass."
"You're a bitch ass." Rocinante retorted childishly,  his arm tightening around Breccan's shoulders protectively. "I know he's got this shit!! But he doesn't heal like we do! Plus Rigby will dig into everyone's ass if we let him get hurt, yeah."  The man had nearly come with them,  but he knew it would only end in him getting into a fight if he tagged along to see his son in a fight.   The man was already sore enough every time Breccan came around with new bruises.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Breccan was extremely nervous.
It was possibly the most nervous he'd ever been. He liked to think that he was a badass who would go in there and take down anyone who got in his way. But he was terrified he'd get in there and get knocked out within seconds. He'd be a joke.
And worst of all, he'd look weak in front of Rocinante.
Rocinante was his world. They had grown up together, spending countless hours with no one but the other as company. It had made them inseparable. They had used to spend so much time together because Jace wanted Rocinante to have a friend and a sort of father figure with Rigby since Piper was mostly absent from the boy’s life. But then, even as Jace stopped bringing Rocinante around, the boy was old enough to come by on his own. They were almost like brothers themselves, Breccan feeling just as close to his Rosie as he did Bellamy.
But somewhere along the way, Breccan's feelings had developed into something more. Something he definitely wouldn't feel for Bellamy.
Breccan wasn't the type to have crushes. He was a fifteen year old boy so of course there were people he thought were hot, but there were no real feelings. Except for his Rosie. He was sure he was in love with Rocinante. Although of course he hadn't told the boy yet.
But the last thing he wanted tonight was to make a fool of himself in front of his best friend. This was his chance to look tough for the boy, to impress him. Maybe Roci could have feelings for him too.
"I'm gonna be fine." Breccan spoke reassuringly, his nerves not showing in his voice. He was going to be fine. He had to be, there was no other option. "And so is Frank." He added with a smile at the other boy. He always acted as if Rosie's nickname for his freckle was the most obnoxious thing in the world but truly, he didn't mind. He didn't mind anything Roci did. "I'm gonna kick some ass. And then, when I win, you're going to sneak me into a damn bar to celebrate." He gave Parker a sly smirk.
Yes, he could picture it in his mind. He'd win his first match and Roci would be so incredibly impressed with how tough and manly he was that he would fall in love with him right there on the spot. And then they'd go out and Parker would buy them drinks and they'd all get wasted and spend the night partying. It would be great.
Now he just had to win so it could happen.
"Man, I'm ready to get in there." He was jogging in place to pump himself up, his arm around Parker's shoulder. "That guy might look good but he ain't got shit on me, just wait and see." He wasn't nearly as cocky as he always sounded but if he started talking himself down he knew he'd lose.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Rocinante could smell the nervousness on Breccan, knew that the boy was only trying to pump himself up for the fight. To help, the young werewolf found himself rubbing Breccan's shoulders. He began an eager vibration, leaning over his friends shoulder to offer his wide-tooth missing grin. "I'll even pay for it and everything if you win and Parker gets us in, yeah!" Despite his true dislike of the event, he found his blood pumping with adrenaline as Breccan's match neared. He wasn't really excited to watch, but he was eager for it to be over with. "And im serious about Frankie! If he gets hurt, someone's going to fry!" The werewolf moved to step around so that he could get another glimpse of the boys lips, wanting to see his freckle and yet not making it. His legs got twisted and instead he wound up toppling over onto the ground, a lanky heap at Breccan's feet.
"Holy shit, get up!" Parker could see Breccan's opponent pointing at them, turning to his group of friends and saying something.
Whatever it was, the entire lot of them began to cackle obnoxiously.
"Damnit, you're making Breccan look bad! He's supposed to be fucking intimidating!"
"Hey! What are you talking about turd breath? I make us look cool, yeah!" Rocinante said this while scrambling to his feet, having too heard the group of men laughing at them. He had only been trying to help get Breccan ready though, give him a pep talk. He hadn't meant to make people stare.
"And he is intimidating! I mean just look at him!" Rocinante ran his fingers across Breccan's shoulders, protecting the boys skin while trailing a flame down his spine. "He's on fire, yeah!"
Parker could only scowl, glancing back to the ring as Breccan competitor entered. It wouldnt be long.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm

"You're a damn mess Rosie, you know that?" Breccan was chuckling though, shaking his head at his friend. He couldn't be mad, even when his competitor was laughing at them. Rocinante was too adorable for him to be mad at, always. He shuddered as the boy trailed a flame down his spine. "Now make sure you watch while I kick this guy's ass." He smirked as he readied himself to enter the ring. "And then afterwards you can be my cute arm candy while everyone comes to congratulate me and tell me how badass I am." He gave Rosie a wink and ruffled Parker's hair before making his way into the ring, his entire body tingling with his nerves. It was exciting, really, even if he was nervous. He loved the adrenaline rush.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:27 pm

The cage hadn't even fully closed on Breccan and Rocinante was already yelling, bouncing steadily at Parker's side. He was calling the boys name, so tall and fidgety that he could easily be spotted among the crowd of people.
"You're going to fucking distract him, Rosie!" Parker reached out to grab the young werewolf's shoulder, having to jump up in order to finally catch him.
"Breccan wont be distracted! He's in the zone, didn't Frank tell you?" The boy fixed Parker with a goofy grin, as though he expected the shorter werewolf to find his little joke just as amusing as he did.
Nothing.
"Oh yeah. That only works with Breccan. Is he done yet?" Rocinante finally gave up on Parker, already missing his bestfriend. Breccan always laughed at his jokes, no matter how pathetic they were. He hadn't taken his eyes off of the boy since he'd stepped foot in the ring, his heart already feeling as though it were beating so hard that it was bruising his lungs.
"Come on Fruity pebbles!" The bubbling werewolf shouted, his hands cupped to make his normal obnoxious yell even louder. " Rosie needs a new pair of shoes or some shit, yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Rocinante did distract Breccan. The boy was too busy laughing to block himself from the fist coming at him. The first hit was hard, nearly taking his breath away. But after that, the adrenaline was flowing. He wasn't going to lose this.
Even Breccan was surprised with how easily the fight was coming to him. He seemed to know when and where to hit, when to block his competitor. It was his first fight, he was only fifteen, no one expected him to do well. But he did. It was a rather quick fight too, only five minutes until his opponent was knocked out at his feet and he was proclaimed the winner.
He had never felt anything so good as when the ref lifted his arm in victory. He was beaming down at Parker and Rocinante as they cheered for him. He had originally been glad his father wasn't attending the fight, not wanting his daddy to see him make a fool of himself. But now he wished the man was there to see him. He had truly kicked ass.
Then he was bounding out of the ring, running over to take Rocinante in one arm and Parker in the other, lifting them into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:53 pm

"Brecccan! My fruit loop!" Rocinante squawked excitedly as he he was lifted into a hug, his long arms tangling themselves around the boys abdomen. He had nearly wept when Breccan had been hit, devastated that it had been his fault for distracting the boy. But Breccan had come back, and Roci was so happy that he couldnt be bothered with guilt anymore. His underdog had pulled through and he was so happy that he was vibrating.
"Dude, you kicked savage ass!" Rocinante could hear Parker on Breccan's other side, but he didn't register anything the other werewolf was saying. Instead he was inspecting his friends face, having noticed that the boys lip had been busted with that one punch, and...
"Oh my god! Frankie! He hurt Frank! I hurt Frank! Someone call the police!" Rocinante reached to gently rub his thumb along Breccan's bottom lip, trying to swipe the blood away so that he could get a better look at the damage.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Breccan had tensed when Roci moved so close to him, examining his lips. He put Parker down then, smiling at the other boy.
"Frank's just fine." He reassured although his voice sounded as if he were not completely in there, as if his mind were elsewhere. And it was. He was watching Roci and his adorable smile with the missing tooth.
And then, before he could stop himself he had wrapped the boy up in his arms and was bringing him in for a deep kiss. He was on top of the world right now, convinced this could not possibly go wrong as he pressed Roci's body flush against his own, his arms tight around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 pm

But Rocinante gave a jerky jolt of shock at the contact, his lanky arms immediately moving in between them in an attempt to break their kiss. He wasn't sure what to do, he couldn't even process what was happening so he did what he always did, he laughed it off, pushing Breccan back gently and instead turning back to Parker as though the shorter werewolf wasnt making it glaringly obvious what had happened with his slack jawed expression. "D-Did you see that one punch, yeah? Lucky charm here nearly broke that guys nose!" Rocinante tried to brush it off, talking the fight up as though nothing had happened even though he was having an internal meltdown. His was skin heating up as he panicked. He had no idea what Breccan had been doing. They were bestfriends! Ever since the beginning of time! Breccan didn't like him like that.
He was just really happy and excited.
People do that, Rocinante reminded himself, already cooling down. That had to have been it. Breccan was just really proud and so in the heat of the moment that weird shit happened.
No big deal.
Right?
"So how about those drinks, yeah?" He was speaking so fast that he nearly choked, his tongue steadily running over the spot of his missing tooth. "Because im so thirsty and I could really go for something right now and we really should celebrate!" Rambling. He was Rambling. He had to stop making things so weird. Nothing happened.
Nothing.
Rocinante wrapped one arm around Breccan, the other moving to catch Parker. "Everyone give my patty cake another round of applause!" The young werewolf shouted, his eyes finally finding their way back to Breccan's face. "Heeeee is the champion, my friends!" Rocinante sang out obnoxiously, hoping to god that there would be a smile on the boys face. "And he'll keep on fighting 'til the end!"

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Breccan hadn't really prepared for how this kiss could turn out, but he never would have thought Roci would actually push him away.
He hadn't even kissed back for a second. Breccan suddenly wished that man had knocked him out after all. Then maybe he wouldn't have been such an idiot and done something like this. He could have waited, could have told Roci how he felt in a normal way. But now he'd ruined it. Roci obviously didn't like him like that, it was over.
He couldn't make eye contact with Parker, knowing the man knew of his feelings for Roci. And now he'd just witnessed the boy rejecting him. He'd never felt so stupid.
"Yeah, let's go Park. Make with the alcohol." He forced himself to plaster on a smile, though it was clear it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 pm

"Oh fuck no! I am not letting you get my ass busted!"  Parker snapped himself out of it, his stomach churning with anger at the sound of Breccan's voice.  All the excitement of winning his first fight, gone. Because of Rocinante.
"You're dads like one of those fucking psycho fathers in the damned country songs.  Im not even trying to go there with his ass.  Im taking you the hell home." Parker moved to wrap his arm around Breccan's waist, purposefully pushing Rocinante away from the boy.  He wanted the kid to take a hint, stop smiling as though he hadn't just ruined Breccan's very important night.
What a friend he was.
But Rocinante simply didn't know what he was supposed to do.  He didn't really think that Breccan meant it.  He had probably just been playing.  But if so, Rocinante couldn't understand the fake smile contorting the boys face.  Since when did Breccan ever give him fake smiles?
And what gave Parker the right to push him away from Breccan? That was his best friend.
"Listen you fart sniffer!"  Rocinante could feel his body heating with anger and confusion.  He hadn't done anything wrong.  But it seemed as though Breccan was no longer having a good time and Parker had turned into an asshole.  "I'll have captain crunch kick your ass if you don't stop fucking with me, yoi." He made his way around to Breccan's other side, trying to muster up his cheeky smile. "Isn't that right, capin'?"
Honestly he just wanted to know that Breccan wasnt angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:15 pm

"That's right, Park. I'll have to kick your ass next if you mess with Rose, it's the rules." Breccan was desperately trying to cheer himself back up. The last thing he needed was Parker making it painfully obvious what had just happened. He didn't want Roci to actually call him out on it. He would just have to pretend like it didn't happen. Which sucked, but at least he wasn't losing his Rosie. "And come on!" He punched Parker lightly in the arm. "Dad would let me have a beer, he doesn't have a stick up his ass!" Then again, maybe it would be better to go home so he didn't have to keep up this happy face any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:01 pm

Relief flooded Rocinante as Breccan came to his defense, a deep dimpled smile cresting on his face. Breccan hadn't missed a beat, so surely there was nothing wrong with them. Rocinante felt warm again, the fake smile Breccan had given him earlier had been enough to nearly extinguish his flame. He'd been completely terrified that something had changed, that he had hurt Breccan in some way.
The young werewolf couldn't stand being the source of any sadness for his best friend, he'd always prided himself on being Breccan's clown.
"Come on Patty cakes, don't even fool yourself, yoi! You know your Popi would shit bricks if he knew Park snuck us into a bar." Rocinante affectionately traced his fingertip down Breccan's shoulder, connecting the boys freckles into a constellation. He heated the skin everywhere he touched, so that Breccan could feel the pattern. It was something he always did when he was particularly attached to the boy. He wanted to be close with him now, still stumbling slightly in his relief of everything being okay. Rocinante didn't know what he'd do if Breccan was truly upset with him. That had never happened before.
"Bitch face is right Breccan, your dad would shit a brick and then he'd make me fucking eat it." Parker headed off towards his car. He knew better than to take Breccan to any unauthorized places. Rigby was one of the nicest men you could meet, but he'd get nasty in a heartbeat if someone so much as looked as his kid wrong.
Rocinante was still desperate to make sure that Breccan was completely fine. So what did he do? He was talking the fight up some more, bouncing around in front of Breccan as they walked and mimicking the moves the boy had made in the ring. Except he wasn't as good on his feet, and instead wound up rolling around in the dirt again that evening. But even as he lay on the ground, he was grinning wildly up at Breccan, stretching himself out against the grass. "Hey Fruit loop? Not shitting you or anything, im really fucking proud of you." Rocinante moved his arms and legs as though he were in snow and working on a stellar snow angel. He couldn't let things get too serious, he had to find someone to get that smile he loved so dearly. "I'll be honest yoi, I was scared shitless when you got in that ring. But that last punch? Man. I've never been so alive." The grass around him was burning by now, singed away by the warmth he felt for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:19 pm

After Rocinante's words, for a moment Breccan forgot about the pain in his chest. Roci was proud of him. That was all he'd wanted, really.
"I was pretty damn great, wasn't I?" He winked at the boy as he helped him up off of the ground. After knowing the boy for so long, Breccan was no longer phased by his constant falling. He simply helped him up and continued their conversation. He pressed the lanky boy into his side as they walked. "Shit, that was fun. I'm gonna kick some ass doing this shit. I'm gonna be able to kick your ass before long, Park." Breccan turned to tease the shorter man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:40 pm

"You'd better watch out before your fucking mouth gets you into something your ass can't handle." Parker turned to give Breccan a broad smile, relieved to see that the boy seemed to be cheering back up. Maybe he wouldn't have to sick Rigby on Rocinante after all. "I kick ass and take names later, punk."
Rocinante whistled softly through the gap his missing tooth left, shaking his head as though what Parker said was laughable. He was always on Breccan's side, vying for the tittle of his biggest supporter right along side Rigby. "You're all bark and no bite, yoi! Ole' patty cakes here could take your midget ass anytime." His whistled tune had taken up the form of 'headstrong' by trap as though to give Breccan some sort of theme music. "He's outta your league, buster!"
"Yours too." Parker snapped back at the boy, effectively confusing the young werewolf into silence.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:50 pm

"Alright my two bitches, let's get home so I can tell dad how I'm going to kick ass just like he did." Breccan was trying to change the subject but he was also truly excited to tell his father of his win. He knew his father had used to be a fighter, a good one too. But he'd had to stop fighting because of all the wounds he still bore from Danny. It was why Breccan always refused to refer to Danny as any variation of his "father." The man was a murderer. But really, all Breccan had wanted to do tonight was to live up to his father's talent in the ring. And he was off to a good start. He wanted the man to be proud of him.
He climbed into the back seat of Parker's car, tugging Roci into his lap like usual as he let Parker drive them home. He held Roci the entire way there, like he always did, although somehow it felt different tonight. He was worried Roci was going to suddenly pull away or something, push him away like he had during the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:17 am

Rocinante acted as though nothing had ever happened between them, carrying on as he always did and arguing with Parker over the right to control the radio. The boy even kept them warm as always, radiating a soft heat so that Breccan wasn't too hot, only comfortable.
"Uh-oh Blues Clues! I see your popi!" Rocinante was hanging half of his body out the window, waving wildly to Rigby.  The man had been worrying himself sick ever since Parker and Breccan had come to him to plead for his approval on the matter.  It had been hard.  One of the harder things he'd had to do in life.  It wasnt just letting the boy go fight.  It was letting go period.  His son was growing up on him, and that was the most terrifying thing in the world.  Breccan was all he had.  The boy had be his reason for waking every morning.  He'd held him as an infant and he held him now whenever possible.  He was no werewolf, but when it came to his child someone may mistake him for one.  His sensed were heightened when it came to Breccan.
He hadn't been able to stay inside, and on the porch he was just as miserable, continuously pacing back in fourth, jerking every time he imagined Breccan being hit. The man had managed his way out to the barn in an attempt to keep his mind off of it, but that only did him worse.  The barn was how Breccan happened in the first place.  Rigby was always drawn there though, no matter how completely miserable it was to actually be inside.  It did nothing but rot him with memory's of his sons mother and the night he'd lost.  Danny's claw marks still seemed fresh on the wooden door. He had heard Parker's truck coming though, the sound enough too have his throat closing up on him as he struggled to get back to his front yard.  He wanted to put his eyes on his son.  He needed to see Breccan.
"Howdy Parker!"  Rigby hated Danny so terribly now.  He had soured over the years, his body getting in the way of some things he'd loved to do with Breccan.  If not for Danny, he would have been able to take the boy to the fight club tonight instead of Parker.  He could have been there.
But not in this condition.
It killed him inside, but Rigby plastered a wide grin on his face as Parker came home with his boy, hobbling out to meet them.  When he opened the door, Rocinante came toppling out of the vehicle, laughing hysterically and saying something about Breccan's being a daddy's boy even though he'd just kicked ass.
Rigby ignored him. Instead the man reached for Breccan, curling the boy in his arms and pulling him out of the vehicle all together.  Rigby was a stout man.  And even though he was a little slower than he had been, the man never failed to hold his son in his arms.
"Breccan."  The man's voice was flooded with relief. "How'd ya do, sport?"  His eyes were focused in on the boys face, having immediately found the bruise the fight had left him with.  But Rigby made sure not to make too much of it in front of Rocinante.  Instead he simply ran a gentle but callused fingertip over the inflamed skin. "Ah've had me a few of those in my day."
"Rigby! Popa Rigs! You should have seen him yoi!" Rocinante was picking himself up, his lanky limps waving about in animation as he once again reacted the fight in an attempt to show Rigby, but leaving out the part where he had caused Breccan to be hit. He felt stricken to think of it himself, and he knew that Rigby wouldnt want him tagging along anymore if he found out about it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 am

Breccan was trying to forget about how Roci had rejected him, only concentrating on how excited he'd been after he'd won. He hugged his father tight, hiding his face in the crook of the man's neck for a moment. He was a daddy's boy and he was not ashamed of it.
"I won!" He grinned brightly. "I fucking won! I kicked some ass." He pulled back, running his thumb over the bruise on his lip. "That's the worst one I've got. I'm pretty good other than that." He was beaming with pride as he looked down to his father. "Rosie's right, ya should have seen me. I wish you could have been there." He admitted though the smile never left his face.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:02 pm

"Shit," Rigby drug an exasperated hand down his face, determined not to let Breccan see how much it had pained him to miss it. This was a time for celebration, his son was so proud and so was he, so much the he could hardly stand himself.
He should have been there.
He should have gone anyways, regardless. It was his boys first fight.
He had missed it.
Rigby swallowed thickly, his fingers gentle as they curled at the base of his son neck. He wasn't going to let this ruin Breccan's night. The boy deserved this victory.
"Ah'm sorry sunshine, ah wish ah woulda been there too." The southern man grinned though, bright and honored. "Ah'm so proud of you though. Damnit im so proud ah can hardly handle it."
Parker slipped out of the vehicle, making his way around the side so that he could join Rigby and Breccan. "Don't worry too fucking much John Wayne. You'll see it." He could smell the hurt strong on Rigby, felt the need to make it better. "I recorded his ass up there. Everyone back home has to see this shit too." The vertically challenge werewolf reached up to pat Breccan's back, cursing as he was almost unable to reach the boy being his tall ass father refused to put him down.
Rocinante was standing awkwardly behind them, unsure of what else to do and feeling unwelcome because he'd upset Breccan earlier. Every one was so happy now.
Breccan was so happy now.
It was enough to bring a jaw aching smile to his face. It was nice to see them together like that...
"So uh, Powder Puff, are you staying with your poppa Rig tonight?" He knew better than to ask. Rigby's arms were wound so strongly around the boy, It was hard to think he would ever let go. And if anything he noticed the hold tighten at his question.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:53 pm

"Oh man we gotta go in and watch that together!" Breccan beamed as he realized Parker had recorded him. He was so excited for his father to see. He turned at Roci's voice, realizing he'd turned his back on the boy. "Yeah, Rosie. I'm probably gonna spend the night here. You know you're always welcome to spend the night with me over here but I told your mom you'd be home by 11 and..." He slipped himself out of his father's grip just to check the time on his phone. "Shit, it's almost 11:30. I wasn't trying to get my head bit off."
As if on cue, Jace appeared in the doorway. With his werewolf speed, he wasn't nearly as fast as Dmitri of course but he'd gotten there in a few minutes. Breccan was never late bringing Roci home. Jace had been hesitant to let the boy attend the fight in the first place.
"You were late." He informed Breccan as he moved forward to press a kiss to Rigby's cheek, then moving to wrap an arm around Roci's waist.
"We lost track of time, don't murder anybody." Breccan gave an eyeroll.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:48 pm

"Awh! Its my mommy dearest!"  Rocinante crooned softly at the sight of his mother, his lanky arms wrapping Jace up completely. He had never been ashamed of his relationship with his mother, openly flaunting himself as a momma's boy and threatening anyone who dared say anything negative about it. "Did you run all the way here?  By yourself?"  The young werewolf gently prodded his mother, always concerned for Jace's well being.  His mother was his entire life, his world ever since the day he'd been born.  Rocinante never stopped doting on him. "Thats not cool momma J."
Rigby merely grinned to see Jace, having become close with the boy ever since he'd began bringing Rosie over to play with his Breccan. "Jace, do you wanna stay for a while?  We're about to go watch mah boys first fight.  Ah hear it was the match of the night."  The southern man boasted prideful, his arm curling back around Breccan's waist.  
"It fucking was."  Parker interjected, his arms crossed firmly over his chest.  "I haven't seen shit go down like that in years.  It was the little shits first fight and it took him like, five fucking minutes! The other mother fucker only got in like one lucky ass shot because of shit for brains over there." He pointed to Rocinante who wore an expression of horror at first, before it melted away into irritation.  It was rare for him to be angry with people, but his temper always became short when it involved Breccan. "Listen shit sneezer, i'll set you on fire."  Rocinante snapped his fingers, a flame being produced at the contact the made. "Like that. So stop bringing up old shit."
"Guilty."  Parker merely scoffed at the boy, pulling his phone out to find the video for Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:26 pm

"Don't threaten people with your damn fire shit." Jace gently thumped the boy on the back of his head, though he followed it by dropping a kiss into the boy's hair. He looked at Rigby then, smiling. "We can stay if you want, but we should probably go before Piper gets worried about the both of us. Congrats on the fight Breccan."
"Thanks momma J." Breccan smiled at the man, really quite pleased they weren't sticking around. It was possibly the only time he wouldn't be sad to see Roci go. He just needed a moment with his daddy and Parker. He wanted his father to hold him and tell him it was alright that Roci had pushed him away.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Rocinante had be rattling off in defense of his fire powers when he sensed the relief on Breccan whenever Jace declined the offer for them to stay. It immediately had his stomach churning, all the heat that had been radiating through him gone. Breccan didn't want him to stay? The thought was horrifying enough to shut the young wolf up completely, his missing tooth hidden behind his frown. Was it because of Parker? Did Breccan prefer to spend time with him?
Oh.
Rocinante's cheeks flared as he finally realized it.
That kiss. Breccan had done it to make Parker jealous.
Breccan had a thing for Parker.
The flare was back, but it wasnt happy. It was a flame that began in his stomach and licked at his rib cage on its way to his heart.
What was that?
He'd never felt that way before.
Breccan didn't want him around. He wanted time with Parker.
Breccan had kissed him only for Parker.
Rocinante had steam rolling off of him now as he considered the facts, trying so much to deny the unnatural fire in his chest.
Was he jealous?
Yes. He was jealous.
So maybe he liked Breccan. Really, really liked Breccan. More than he should like a bestfriend. But he had been able to ignore it, just pass everything off as normal best friend things.
This wasnt normal.
He should be happy for Breccan, so damn happy for him.
But instead Rosie only felt hurt and abandoned.
"Yeah, im sure poppa Pipes will be really worried yoi." The werewolf had to concentrate to keep himself from rolling his eyes. If anything, his dad was probably mad that his mom had left to come get him. Piper didn't like Jace leaving on his own, either. "So catch you guys on the back swing, we're outtie 5000." He plastered a wide grin onto his face, whistling softly through his gap and waving a peace sign high in the air. He didn't run and jump Breccan for a hug as he normally did. He was so hot he was sure he'd scorch the boy.
Instead he simply continued waving.
"Yall be careful." Rigby pressed Breccan back against his chest, grateful that the boy had decided to stay with him. He wanted all of Breccan's special nights.
He loved his child.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:05 pm

"Talk to ya tomorrow, Rose." Breccan gave the boy a smile, trying not to let the way the boy ran his tongue through the spot where his tooth should have been give him butterflies like it always did. Everything Roci did was so damn adorable. How the hell could he pretend not to like the boy? As Jace pulled Roci off, Breccan turned to his father. "Come on daddy let's go, you gotta watch me kick some ass."

The second they were out of sight of the home, Jace turned to his son.
"What's the matter with you? And Breccan? You two never fight." He could smell it all over the two boys. Breccan smelled heartbroken, confused. And Roci had smelled uncomfortable at first, slightly hurt. But now it was raging jealousy. It was quite obvious too, he could feel the heat radiating off of his son. "What happened with you guys tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Rigby chuckled softly at the boys excitement, one of his large callused hands moving up to ruffle the boys hair. "Damn right, let me go see the kinda asswhoopin' by boy dished out." Parker had already disappeared into the living room and was working steadily to hook the video up to the television. "But while he's busy gettin' it ready, why doncha tell me whats wrong with you?" He could always tell when something wasn't right when his son. Even as an infant Rigby could pick out the slightest discomforts in the boy.

Rocinante let out a childish whine at the question, small flames starting up in his palms as he thought more about it. He found that he hated it, and he hated that he hated it. This was the first time he'd ever left Breccan feeling anything other than happy. But how was he supposed to be happy when he knew that Breccan had wanted him gone?
"I dont even know momma J." Rocinante finally grunted, his hands moving to lightly pull at his hair in frustration. Since when was he ever this flustered? "My Patty cakes won his fight earlier and he kissed me yoi! At first-I didn't know what was happening so I just pushed him off and pretended he hadnt done it! Because I didnt understand why he would..." He hadn't known what that kiss could mean. He'd been thinking about it of course, maybe Breccan liked him. He'd even began considering talking to Breccan about it in the hopes that maybe there was something. But he had been torn because of their friendship. He hadnt wanted to risk anything getting in between them. If something happened and they broke up...He might lose his fruit loop.
But he hadnt really had that much time to think it out before realizing...
"I get it now though, momma J. I think Breccan has a crush on penis puffer back there." He was so sullen that he wouldn't even speak the mans name. Parker was lord voldemort for all Rocinante cared. "He always smells sad when I go to leave..." His voice was softer now in thought of Breccan. He'd always been so happy because of that. It meant the boy missed him while he was gone.
"But tonight he smelled so relieved when you said we weren't staying. He wants alone time with turd chomper." The thought was so disturbing that Rocinante forgot how to walk properly and wound up tumbling into the grass, his upper chest area bursting into flames. He was used to falling, so normally it didn't phase him. But in his current state of unrest, with thoughts of Parker spending time with his patty cake swirling in his mind, it was enough to enrage the boy completely.
"Damnit! How come I can't do anything right, yoi?" Why did Breccan like Parker and not him.
Why did he care?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say don't go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next