Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Cheap Thrills - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Galileo closes his eyes as the boy reaches for him, half expecting a busted lip for stepping over all of their rules. It's a shock to his system when petal veined fingers land against his jaw. Gally blinks at the contact.  Jett is looking at him, and Gray thinks for the hundredth time about how he wishes he could see the color of those eyes. He'd bet they put the ocean to shame.
The boy speaks, one word that rocks Gally's entire world.
"Wha- Okay? Really?"  Galileo had been prepared to plead his case, maybe even argue about it.  He'd never expected it would be this easy, and for a moment he wonders if Jett had actually agreed.  His broken brain could be telling him what he wants to hear-
But then Jett is pulling him closer and he's breathing the boys air.  There's no mistaking his next words, the soft way he says Leo and boyfriend.
Gally feels his heart melt at the sound of it.
"Well damn Tulip." He knocks their foreheads together again, nose crossing Jett's in something akin to an Eskimo kiss. "I shoulda done this a long time ago." The man goes quiet after that, a question hot on his tongue. Asking it could ruin the moment, but he needs to know.
"You ain't gon' change your mine here in the next minute or nothin' are ya?" His voice is hesitant, the attempted teasing only making him sound scared. It's fine while they are in this room, but the second the sun rises things always change.  Gally is afraid to get comfortable with his victory, just in case it doesn't last.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Cheap Thrills - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Jett can’t help but chuckle at Gally’s reaction, how surprised he seems. He can’t blame the man for doubting it, for not understanding just what it meant for him to say yes. He has to make him understand, though.
“No, Leo, I’m not.” He sighs, tries to gather the words to say this without sounding too sappy. And then he stops, realizes if they’re really doing this he can’t play this game anymore. They can be open about their feelings. “Fuck, I don’t know why on earth you want to be with me but you... you just gave me the supplies to fucking kill you, for Christ’s sake. If you’re willing to trust me with that... first of all, you’re insane. But more importantly, that means I can trust you back.” He pulls back, moving a hand to rest atop one of Gally’s on the mattress. “I don’t wanna play this game anymore. Trying to pretend I don’t like you and constantly getting in my own head, worried I’ve given too much away. For whatever reason I can’t seem to stay away from you and I don’t want to anymore. There’s no taking this back. It’s out in the open now. I at least wanna give it a shot.” He pauses, smirks softly as he looks the man in the eyes again. “You better know what you’re getting into though. You thought I was bad before? I’ve actually got a reason to nag you now, if you’re mine.” The words feel right coming out of his mouth, make his stomach do a tiny little backflip. He reaches up, tugs the man closer by the collar of his shirt, kissing him deeply. “And if you do fuck me over, I won’t hesitate to use these papers.” He speaks with his lips still brushing Gally’s, still smirking smugly against him.
Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: