Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregnancy is a Bitch.

Go down 
+8
Kelton McGuire
Joslin Cruz
Perry Toretto
Gabriel McDaniels
Asher Reed
Mikey
Blaine Johnson
Barry Brooks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

Joslin smiled softly, taking the picture and sitting it on the coffee table near the couch. He gently rubbed Chord's shoulder.
"Chord... wake up and come to bed." He whispered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm

The man moved non, silent before out of no where jerking forward and latching onto Joslin, pulling him into strong arms.
"I missed you." His words were strong and rasped as he held the to be mother of his child.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Joslin immediately curled into his embrace.
"I missed you too..." He kissed Chord's neck lightly. Sure he'd loved Dayton but nothing could compare to Chord...
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Chord rested his lips in Joslin's hair, his eyes shut peacefully as he hummed a small tune, sounding much like the soothing melody played with a guitar. His arms tight and protective around his lover while one hand rested on Joslin's stomach, stroking it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 pm

"You're not mad at me?" Joslin purred at the hand on his stomach, relaxing under the touch.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

"Dont get me wrong. I was mad but...When can I ever stay mad at you Joslin?" Chord raised a critical brow to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Joslin smiled lightly.
"I'm sorry. I'm just... moody and stuff." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Chord nodded his head lightly.
"When are you not?" He cracked a smile at his pregnant lover.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Joslin stuck his tongue out.
"Maybe I wouldn't be so moody if someone could keep their man juices to themselves." He joked, smiling lightly to show Chord that. They'd tried for so long to make this baby.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:02 am

Chord rolled his eyes.
"Psh. I didnt have to be giving you man juices for you to be bitchy." The man grinned though, a light in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 am

"True." Joslin smirked lightly, teeth gently biting his lower lip, like they always did when he was feeling giddy, childishly in love. "This is what you get for falling for a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 am

Chord snorted.
"Not a bitch. But a very wonderful man who had just made some mistakes." His voice was low and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

Joslin smirked, not responding to this comment, just nuzzling Chord's neck, capturing his lips in a sweet, slow kiss.
"Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:21 am

Chord made a small noise, Lightly pressing Joslin closer to himself.
"Yeah...Cuz im your man." Chord winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 am

"Mhmm... you're my only man..." He winked, his violet eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

Chords heart swelled as his lover looked at him with those amazing eyes.
"Yeah baby..." It was all he could get out.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

"God, I love you!" Joslin groaned loudly and bounced over to a lying position on top of Chord.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 am

Chord shook his head, grinning lightly at his lover.
God he was so in love he thought he might die.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:19 am

Joslin was soon asleep, snoring peacefully, his mouth lolling open by Chord's neck.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Chord loved this, he loved being able to just hold Joslin without the man stirring, trying to be sexy like he does a lot. Course he is sexy without trying, sometimes Chord just enjoys being able to watch him sleep. He is so adorable when he sleeps, just him. No thoughts, nothing. Just Joslin...
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 am

Joslin often did try to act sexy just because he'd gotten so used to always acting that way. But around Chord, he'd loosened up a bit, a lot actually. He tried to act like himself most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 pm

And Chord was the kind of man who loved fully. And he loved Joslin. ALL of Joslin. His sexy side, his normal side, everything. His lover was the best thing in his world and in his eyes their was never anything wring with Joslin. Nothing ever phased him when it came to his lover. He would die for Joslin. He would withstand cheating if Joslin ever did it, and he would and is raising another mans baby all for Joslin.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 pm

After a while. Joslin woke, but decided to just lay on Chord, his plump stomach pressing against Chord's.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:15 am

Chord adored it. He loved Joslin having his baby. " we'll hello sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 am

"Hello." Joslin smiled sweetly, winding his arms around Chord's neck and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy is a Bitch.
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: VanArnam/VanDeKamp :: Chord/Joslin-
Jump to: