Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Jasey grinned happily, nodding his head before settling himself in his uncles lap, going back to his casual cool composure.
"Cool."
He loved staying with his uncle so inside he was bubbling with happiness.
Mike raised a brow at everyone.
"Ok...So whos next?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Ryker snickered and Calvin shook his head, grumbling under his breath.
"How about you go next?" Alex suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Mike hummed lightly, licking his lips.
"Never have I ever....had a wet dream about another person besides my husband."
Trever rolled his eyes, moving over to shove Mike like he was the king and Trever was over ruling.
"This game is lame, your all idiots, get over all this stupid crap and let act like grown ups and not pussies."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 am

Barry snickered at his friend.
"The man's got a point. Let the kid's play dumb shit like this." He nodded. Alex glared at Trever though.
"Watch who you're shoving." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 am

Trever snarled back at him, moving to shove him back.
"Whatcha gonna do about it? Pussy!" The man narrowed his eyes as Mike moved to get in front of his husband.
"No fighting please!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 am

"Why don't you come over here and I'll show you what I'll do about it." Alex snarled, moving around Mike and shoving the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:11 am

Trever, though the other man was much larger, stepped up to him and spit, directly in Alex's face.
"Bring it on!" And with that, Trever lunched at him, swinging with all his might. Rhett got to him right as his fist was about to hit Alex's cheek, the same time Mike was trying to pull his lover back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 am

"Oh he just fucking spit in my face." Alex was seething now. "Let me the fuck go Mike!" He got out of Mike's grip, swinging and hitting Trever in the face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 am

The man gave a sick grin, the sound of pleasure coming from his mouth sure to make anyone excited. "Hit me again Riley!" The man howled, setting his eyes on Alex to spit in his face. He wanted to piss the man off more, he wanted the man to hit him harder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 am

"Alright, knock it the fuck off you too." Barry sighed, knowing he should intervene before Alex got any more pissed. Trever may enjoy the pain but Barry still didn't want his friend too hurt. He grabbed Trever, tugging him back. "Little help here?" He raised an eyebrow at Gabriel who stood and grabbed Alex, holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 am

Trever whined at his friend. "But Barry! I wanted to beat him up!" Mike just shook his head, moving to try and calm Alex down with a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 am

"ANd I want you still alive." Barry nodded, checking over his friend as Alex calmed down slowly, wrapping his arms around Mike.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am

Mike sighed softly, picking Alex's cheek. "Thank you for defending me though." He nodded to himself while Trever just whined more and struggled harder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 am

"Stop, stupid." Barry groaned, holding Trever still as Alex kissed Mike's cheek.
"You're welcome..." Alex nodded lightly, a hand running through Mike's hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 am

Mike just grinned, hugging Alex tight while Trever finally gave up, snuggling into his friends chest instead.
"You ruin all my fun." He grumbled at the man, his eyes shifting around to his next target, anyone he could irritate.
His eyes landed on Rick Junior who was sitting with his older lover, molester...whatever, and playing with his younger brother Austin.
He did enjoy messing with children.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:48 am

"You gotta fuck with everyone?" Barry groaned at his best friend. It was his job to make sure the man didn't really get himself fucking hurt. It was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 am

"YES! Come no Barry, it wouldnt be normal if I didnt bother everyone in site! You would worry about my real sanity then!" The man chuckled, stretching out. "Now, who do you think I could screw with? I want it to be fun so make it someone easy to bother."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 am

"I don't care who but make it someone with a smaller lover so they don't attempt to kick your ass." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 am

Trever hummed lightly, scanning the room until his eyes landed on Lane McCormick. His lover was small, but then again, Lane was a big guy...
Couldnt hurt though, e just some flirting to ruffle his lovers feathers...But then again...
The man was kinda big.
And their was the smaller blond boy sitting with a child. Biddy if he remembered right. And his lover wanst so large either...
He smirked as he decided...Why not bother both of them?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am

Barry sat back and watched, ready to intervene if he needed to.
"Who in their right mind would pick a fight with Lane McCormick?" Barry thought before realizing that Trever was definitely not in his right mind. He was crazy. But Barry loved him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 am

Trever slid up to the man, smiling lightly at him while Lane simply nodded to him, going back to watching people like Trever was not even there.
"So...Critter." Trever winked at him, slowly getting closer. "Your a pretty nice bit of man..."
Nothing but harmless flirting right?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 am

Barry couldn't help but snicker as he listened in on the conversation, already noticing Devin arch an eyebrow at the man flirting with his lover.
He wouldn't say anything though....
Yet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 am

Lane looked over at him like he was slightly off his rocker, which his was but still.
"Huh?" He asked like he didnt hear the other man right. "Say again." He moved so he was facing Trever, he was indeed interested in the man, nut because he wanted him, but he was rather curious.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 am

Devin turned as well, watching Trever.
"Yeah, he's a nice bit of man. He's all man and all mine." He shooed Trever off with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 am

Trever laughed at him. "Come now, you think he is all yours? With a man was sexy as that." He taunted Devin by letting his eyes drop to the bulge in the area where his crotch was located. "You surly know you have to share."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: