Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am

"I just.. wish you would have told me sooner." Jude sighed but nodded. "But I'm happy now. Wade loves me..." He shrugged. So he was a little bitter. He tried not to be.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 pm

"Told you what? That Alan kept me as a toy for his sex? At the time I didnt think of Alan like that, He was more like a father to me, he treated me like his kid...and he touched me. I never liked it, what did you want me to say Jude?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 pm

"I just... damnit I just wish you would've told me you weren't going to choose me." He sighed. "And before I sent you those pictures. Wade doesn't deserve that shit." He wanted Wade to be the only one to see him like that.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"I didnt knoe I had a choice to make at the time Jude." He glanced over at Wade. "And that guy looks like he is fine, long as he GETS to see you like that."
Man looked kinda like a pig to him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Jude frowned, following his gaze to Wade. Wade was no pig... Wade was his sweet romantic teddy bear... "He's the sweetest boy I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Rick shrugged. "Im sure he is. The point is though, im sorry." And he stood, stepping away and over to Blaine and Chase.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Jude sighed after him, waiting for Wade to return. Wade had become his everything, along with his daddy.

Chance was leaning on Brody's shoulder, trying to talk everyone into a game of beer pong, seven minutes in heaven or just anything really. He was bored as fuck.
He nodded at his brother when he came over, wrapping an arm around him.
"What's up, lil bro?" Yes, he was younger but he was larger than the boy too, he often treated him like he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 am

Rick rolled his eyes at the other boy.
"One day man, your going to need me and im going to let you get eaten." He stuck his tongue out, he disliked being so small but it didnt hinder him or anything.
"What are you losers doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 am

"Oh you know, the usual. Being sexier than everyone else here. It's pretty hard work." Chance winked at his brother, nodding solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 am

"You wish." He shook his head, glancing around at everyone. "Whats it like living here with mom and dad?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

"Um, annoying?" He chuckled. "They fight a lot." He shrugged. "But I think they'd be happier if you'd just move in already."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am

"They still do that? Is that ALL they do." Even as a small child he remembered all the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am

"Nah, they fight a lot but then you hear them fucking in the next room." He rolled his eyes. "You'd think they could tone it down when there are children in the house but nope." Chance laughed. He was very laid back. He didn't like that his parents fought so much but it made him feel better when he'd hear them making love occasionally. He knew they loved each other..
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

Junior nodded, glancing over at his parents.
"Hmmm, I wonder if they just....Are they e type that like to argue and get off on it, or do they really have issues? Not many couples argue like that as far I can see." He and Alan never argued really, and so many other couples seem just happy not yelling or anything at each other.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 am

"I don't know really..." He hated the fighting. That was part of the reason he used to whore around. He just wanted out of the house. Every since he and Brody got together he was over at Brody's house practically 24/7. "I don't spend much time with them. I don't think they get off on it though... but I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 am

Brody kissed his temple, hugging him close to his side.
"C'mon you two, its alright." He glanced over at the couple who seemed to be happy at the moment.
"They have been together this long, so they have to be doing something right."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 am

"I know. Just gets annoying when they fight." Chance shrugged, leaning into his lover and best friend. "I know they're in love though."
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 am

Brody nodded, glancing around for his parents.
Dustin was propped up with Lane, talking to the other man about his relationship with Devin
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 am

While they did that, Devin had decided to talk to his stepmother although he was curious to see if Lane and his dad were talking about him...
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:02 am

They were, it was easy for them to talk though, at one time they had been best friends.
Lane just seemed so laid back while Dustin was in his face, they had always been like that.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 am

Devin was very laid back, like his lover...
He came over and plopped down in Lane's lap.
"Would you two happen to be talking about little old me?" He smiled at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 am

Dustin rolled his eyes, though pecking his son's cheek.
"As if 'nyone wanted ta talk bout you." He drew in his accent.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 am

"Pfft, everyone talks about me. I'm sexy." Devin scoffed as if this was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Higgy Hinderson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 am

Dustin winked at his son.
"Only because yer mah kid." He made a sexy pose, or what he thought was sexy.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 am

"Oh please." Devin rolled his eyes. "This is all me." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next