Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Dayton just shook his head, his face already turning a light pink in anger. He brushed by his lover, his steps quick and long.
"Cyrus!" Dayton yelled, he should have sat the boy down, and tried him on his lie. But no, he was too fired up.
"CYRUS NEILSON!!!" He bellowed again, his stomach constricting painfully. His baby had LIED to him, Cyrus never lied to him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Cyrus flinched at the loud voice. His father rarely yelled like that and when he did it was usually never aimed at Cyrus. His stomach sank as he stepped up to his father.
"Yeah, daddy?" He swallowed, trying to look as innocent as possible, hoping there may still be a way to talk himself out of this.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 pm

"Where in the H*ll were you today!" The man glowered down at him, his eyes alright with a burning fire.
Cyrus should be afraid.
Very, Very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

And he was. This was clear by the tremble in his voice as he spoke.
"I-I told you... with J-Jasey." He might as well stick to his lie now... cause no way in hell was he telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 am

"Like He*l you were!" Dayton snarled down at his child, his hand moving as if he wanted to strike the child but he held back, just letting his fist slam into the wall next to the child.
He hated liars.
He wouldnt tolerate it from his son.
"You had BETTER tell me the truth Cyrus!" The man hissed lowly in his sons ear, his teeth barred down in anger.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 am

Cyrus was terrified, he was sure his father had never been this angry with him. But he couldn't tell him... especially now when he was already so mad...
"I-I'm sorry... I snuck off to a party... it was a while away so that's why I was gone all day."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 pm

"What party Cyrus. Where at. With who." Dayton seethed out, his heart thudding against his rib cage as he felt his blood boiling.
"And dont you DARE lie to me!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Cyrus didn't hesitate, making shit up on the spot.
"You don't know the people, or the place. I met a guy at that club I sing at sometimes and he invited me to his place earlier today and the party later. I didn't think you'd let me go so I didn't ask. I just went. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

"I want a number. I dont care if I know them, im about to." He narrowed his gaze on his son.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Cyrus cursed in his head.
"I don't have his number... He didn't give it to me." He just wanted to tell his father the truth now but he'd go try to hurt Perry and Perry would fucking kill him. And Cyrus didn't want his daddy hurt...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:10 pm

"You had better come up with one, or take me to find the people you were with." Dayton was not budging, he just couldnt believe this, Cyrus had to be doing something horrible, he never lied.
He wouldnt lie over something so simple as a party anyways.
Dayton thought so anyways...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Cyrus sighed heavily, searching his brain for anything to get himself out of this but he came up with nothing.
"Daddy I'm sorry... I promise I wasn't doing anything bad..." His eyes began to water. Maybe turning on the fake tears would work. He hated lying to his father like this.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:51 pm

"Cyrus." Dayton stomped his foot, moving to grab the boys arm. "You will stop lying to me!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

"I'm NOT!" He exclaimed, glaring lightly at his father.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm

"Then what were you doing?"Dayton glowered at the boy, he was losing his patience, which he never had in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

"I told you... the party..." Cyrus said feebly. Even he knew his father wasn't buying his bullshit now.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Dayton just shook his head.
"Your grounded. Until you tell me the truth!" He barked in Cyrus's face. "To your room."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

"Fine." Cyrus huffed, turning around and stomping up the stairs to his bedroom, slamming the door shut. At least this way he didn't have to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Dayton slowly ran a hand through his hair, his face still a bright pink as he stormed through the home, grabbing his coat, and exiting the home completely.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Sean sighed, going upstairs and locking Cyrus's door which locked from the outside, locking the boy in his room. He then ran back downstairs, following Dayton' out the door.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Dayton was stopped at his truck, getting in the drivers side and making sure he had his wallet and i.d. on him.
He needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Sean kissed his cheek, making sure he had his own i.d. just in case even though he didn't plan on drinking. He followed Dayton, not wanting him to get himself into trouble.
And the second they were gone, Cyrus called Perry. He'd gotten the house number out of the phone book a while ago.
He wanted out of his damn room and he just wanted Perry anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Perry answered in his same gruff voice, normally irritated at everything as usual.
"The f*ck you want kid?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 pm

"Can you like come over here? Please?" He sighed heavily. "I'm right next door, not like it's that much of a burden. My parents aren't home but I can't leave my room."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 pm

"Why would I want to come see you at night? Your over here enough as it is in the day time brat." Perry didnt even like the kid.
Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: