Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.

Go down 
+6
Mikey
Sage Moore
Briley Riley
Barry Brooks
Cove Braxton
Trever Murdock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 am

"Really. I want to go now. Screw dad, and im sorry for mom but...I cant do this anymore...". He hand ghosted on the tightly sewn wound in his stomach. "Take me away Barry..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am

Barry laughed happily, nodding his head.
"Pack up whatever you can of yours and Rhett's. I'll be back soon, promise. Make sure to tell Rhett I'm coming back too." He didn't want the boy to think he'd left again.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 am

Trever nodded, slipping from the bed and going to sneak two garbage bags from the kitchen. He then proceeded to carry them back to the room and begin stuffing them fill of his and Rhetts things.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Barry ran off to his house, getting all of his belongings, which there weren't a lot of, along with all the money he had saved up. It was maybe a hundred. He'd have to get a job of course... His mind was racing as he walked back to Trever's, eager smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Trever was out in the yard, cleaning up as much as he could before they left. Rhett sat in the kitchen munching on a peanut and butter sandwich, his favorite lunch. Their bags were full and waiting by the door. When Barry stepped inside, Rhett grinned eagarly.
"Bwarreh!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 pm

"Hey sweetie!" Barry grinned, pecking the boy's cheek. "Ya all ready to go?" He hummed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Rhett glanced at him, tilting his head to the side.
"Doweh whereh?"
Trever hadnt told him, just had him pack his things and prepare to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

"You, me and your bubba. I'm gonna get us all a nice house." He beamed.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Rhett frowned deeply, gazing around the room.
"Weh ave' ah niceh house..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'm gonna keep you two safe now, baby. Trust me." He nodded at the boy, stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Rhett hummed softly, looking out the window to his brother.
"Buh...Ah down' knoweh....."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 am

"I promise it'll be okay, Rhett." Barry cooed, his smile still brighter than it'd been in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Rhett said nothing, sipping on his small juice pack Trecer had gotten him.
Trever soon slipped into the home, smiling at them both.
"Hey...."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:25 pm

"Hey babe." Barry scooped his friend up, spinning him around. He was completely giddy. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

"As ill ever be.". Trever nodded, holding onto his friend tightly. "We need to go soon before dad gets here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm

"Alright, then let's go." Barry nodded, his bags in one hand and scooping Rhett up in the other.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Trever took his and Rhett's bags, rushing his friend to leave as quickly as they could.
Once out of the yard he felt a small weight rise from his shoulders, and even more with every step.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:15 am

Barry led the way although he didn't quite know where he was going. He took them back to his small home, if you could call it that. It wasn't nearly big enough for the three of them. But it would do while Barry found them somewhere better.
"So where would you like to go?" Barry hummed, tossing an arm around Trever's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:05 am

"Far away as we can.... But somewhere whete it snows. Rhett and I have never seen any snow and it would be great for him at least to get that experience.". Trever leaned into his friend, his face adorning an expression of peace.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

"Alright. We'll stay here for a few days if that's okay. Until I get enough money to get us some used car. Then we'll head off... far away." Barry nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:29 am

Trever agreed without a second thought. He then preoccupied himself with making Rhett a suitable place to sleep for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 am

"You and Rhett can sleep in the bed. I'll be on the couch." Barry nodded before going out to figure some way to make cash.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 am

Trever settled Rhett on the couch, and being it was getting late, he reas the boy a bed time story and became delighted when he actually went to sleep.
"Barry?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Barry was not home for several more hours... it was pretty difficult to find someone to hire him so young.
And he had not been successful. The only cash he'd made was a few bucks some lady had given him to be kind.
He sighed and kissed Trever's forehead as he plopped down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Barry," Trever bgan slowly, a more serious expression placed on his face. "Im sure I can go get a job at arm strongs."
Arm Strongs was the local mechanic garage and Trever in all his glory was awesome when it came to working with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.   Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jugular Veins and Oxygen Levels.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next